Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medal Masters - Mobile RPG/Collection (Just released!)

Tuconots

Medal Masters - Mobile RPG/Collection (Just released!)

Medal Masters Nexon launches new action-packed mobile RPG worldwide | MMO Culture - Bonding online gaming cultures

Was looking for something new and this just went live (there was a beta I believe). Doesn't look to far off the normal treadmill but so far enjoying it. Units have skills & Leader skills; wide variety of different characters w/ different abilitys. Barrack training to allow you to train off line which is cool and a few different things like arena, pillage war, and 1 other thing that you can do 5 times a day with out stamina so they definitely give you some options. Also a shit ton of stuff gained via quests & achievements earlier on anyway. Kind of fun, you abilities can "blitz" if you release it at the right time to get higher damage and 5 combo's in a row allows for a bigger attack etc.

Might try it out if you like these games but don't want to try and invest time/money into a mature game.

Add me as a friend if you want i have a beast cannon guy who does 50% more damage for all archers (less 50% health but they are in the back so /shrug).

ID: 0PE00VY0000T

Tuconots
    Trying to add you but no idea how to add a friend manually.

My ID: 0P000V800106

Tuconots
    I'll add you, not sure what dictates which unit shows for your friend but i started late last night; pulled an up all nighter trying to get caught up. So dumb there is some beta or some shit people on there that i run into in the arena that are lvl 80 crap.

Really enjoying it at the moment, if you have stam issues and need to regen for abit you have both arena & pillage to every 10 minutes so there literally isn't enough time to do everything. Lvl 19 at the moment.

Tuconots
    Well...i take that back i don't see an area to put in the ID either haha

Tuconots
    If you are playing feel free to join my guild (Conquest); have it set for approval only while i do the quest. If you are just starting you want to get into a guild fast so you can do guild quests and get your LS leveled up.

My ingame name is Fangz (Being in a guild automatically lets you use members leaders as well FYI)

EDIT - Send me a PM if you are trying to get into guild; i have 29/30 at the moment and will be keeping it that way to attract high level folks to continue to flesh it out (if i get a good app i get rid of a casual for now). Its nice if someone buys gems in the guild everyone gets gifts etc plus having 30 extra people to choose leader's from is awesome. I am closing in on 2 6 stars at the moment, i've went hard core today on this and i'm in the top 5 rank on the server, every one other then me and 1 other in the top 10 are all guys who had been playing pre release and were already high level so that was nice. Rewards aren't that great but oh well, also flirting with rank 1 arena right now, 1 win away but half the time i get fucking lvl 80 perfect maxxed characters which are a bitch to beat.
    Last edited by Turbo; 02-20-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Tuconots
    1) As usual the translation is serviceable at best (wood type? lol)
    2) The combat is so tiny it's tough to figure out what's going on and who is hitting who. I'm probably 100% wrong with combat mechanics but it looks like each 'slot' hits the other slot until it is dead then moves up one? I dunno.
    3) It's just so tiny...

I actually kind of like the concept, especially the 'historical' figures aspect. I just have no clue what the fuck is going on half the time.

Tuconots
    If you are starting just a few tips

1) There are 2 times a day there are exp special dungeons but they don't broadcast you just have to look ( i want to say 8 PM & 5 AM or 5PM & 2AM ). Loading screen random messages tell what time but i never picked up. Try your hardest to be ready for them, basically you get a full level a clear so you can jump super fast in levels

2) If you get Tristan make him a priority level up. He has an alright leadership skill to allow you to run 3 ele party (useful in arena/etc) but most importantly he has high damage and a skill on a 10 second timer so he is almost spamming a strong attack that also adds weakness. The current arena mode is 3 star and below only and he is just dominating at top rank

3) Don't forget to go into your black market and buy useful upgrade items with gold etc, sometimes some much needed pieces etc. Also make sure you equip your cards on good people, be careful though once equip you lose them and if you put another over the top it gets rid of the other permently which fucked me hard, i didn't realize it and lost alot of top end cards

4) Ele advantages are pretty huge so do your best to take advantage of

5) Don't forget to upgrade skill level; seems small but adds up fast. Its good to get a common character like a lance guy who you get alot of dissamble pieces during normal questing to allow you get to get their skills really high. It takes ALOT of work to ever get people to max levels/stars so its ok to use a lower 3 star who has a very high skill level

Tuconots
    PM sent. In game name is Sriracha.

Currently level 21. Earned about 250 gems so far. Built a third barracks, and did the gacha for 10 units. Three six stars so far -- Loxley, Saint Clemens, and Venus. Everything else is pretty average 5 or 4 star stuff. I've been dismissing anything lower. Pillage War seems to match me against people WAY more powerful.

Tuconots
    I sent one too if there is a spot. I'm usually pretty active in these from PAD and Brave Frontier experience and will likely toss a few bucks for Gems, but don't want to yet if it can help the guild members.

Also you can get a free gem if you spam click your guys on the menu screen, lol
    Pussy bitch Draegan sold us out to MMORPG.com

Exodus underway to Rererolled - A Gaming Community

Oh and sorta fuck Tuco too.

Tuconots
    Ok re-apply if you can i'll be on all afternoon and will kick some one out for you.

Tuconots
    So has anybody figured out how to add friends so I can add some of you?

Tuconots
    Sadly no I'll ask in global chat.

Just hit lvl 70; my Napolean should finish evolving by tomorrow to 6 star but then i have to get him re-awakened. Then shit is going to melt. 3 stars into Rank 1 in arena but keep getting the same 1-2 guys that are beta players who have by far best in slot cards and just ass rape so keep missing my chance to get into masters

Tuconots
    OK I think I finally faced a PVP team that makes me think a bit more about strategy and char choice. Had a very strong backline and one lancer that just spam knocked back so it ruined my team even though I had a level advantage.

Still saving pennies... gems to do a 10 pull though.
    Last edited by Palum; 02-22-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Tuconots
    So what exactly does the awaken do? Also, how do you get the stars to go up is that just by leveling or do they cap out at whatever amount of starts you originally get them at?

Tuconots
    Normal Stars = Total Rank capability (6 star being the highest)
    Yellow Stars = Current Rank
    Red Stars = Awaking Rank; its basically just extra stats that require materials to raise, doesn't matter if you do right away or when the char is max lvl for that rank, adds the same stat bonus

So basically some only go up to 3 star, 4 star, or 5 star with a small group currently able to make it to 6 star. Each time you go up a rank you have to relevel the awaking level to the max (same amount as the rank) before you can evo him. Takes alot of work for 4-5 star evo's and the worst part is once you evo they are weak as fuck until you get a few awaking levels. Definitely a grind

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by sebur View Post
    So has anybody figured out how to add friends so I can add some of you?
    Join guild at 13 then you can add guild members as friends, this being the only way I know of is a pretty large oversight on their part.

Tuconots
    Turbo hates me and won't let me in the cool kids club

Joking aside I did almost rage quit last night after my 10 pull yielded nothing but the 4* Valk chicks and 1 green priest.

Tuconots
    I didn't get allowed in either. Just made a new guild, Bridgeburners =p

Party of 2 so far.

Tuconots
    Guys sorry i had like 100 requests i must have deleted. I'm on all day and i switched it to invite only; let me figure out how to get you in You want to be in i assure you both as access to my friend plus guilds grow and i have max guild and i control quests so will make sure everyone gets etc.

Tuconots
    Ok kicked 3 people, you should be able to search guild and i'll be on the look out. Confirm ingame names please,. Insintric and Srichia (sp) correct? I thought i was watching for you but haven't seen. Holy fuck could they use a lesson in simple guild functionality; i can't even "invite" just leave it on approval required and i get spammed non stop with requests hah. I'm on the look out, i just fired up the guild quest (180 battles) so jump on if you can soon as possible so you can get some points.

Tuconots
    IntRR - it'll be a few my tablet is downstairs and in a Dota game.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Ok kicked 3 people, you should be able to search guild and i'll be on the look out. Confirm ingame names please,. Insintric and Srichia (sp) correct? I thought i was watching for you but haven't seen. Holy fuck could they use a lesson in simple guild functionality; i can't even "invite" just leave it on approval required and i get spammed non stop with requests hah. I'm on the look out, i just fired up the guild quest (180 battles) so jump on if you can soon as possible so you can get some points.
    I requested access. Name is Hatorade.

Tuconots
    Says I've already applied, btw

Tuconots
    Turbo how are you level 72 already? You spending cash?

Tuconots
    Hate has entered the building! Trying to friend you as much as i can for battles but sometimes you aren't on there Man i have like 25% of this guild quest done, lots of leadership levels up inc!

Edit- So a tip i figured out for today's quest for instance where its number of battles with a guild friend, i just found a boss battle that had 1/2 stam and spam that, its super fast, only 4 stam and i get pieces to upgrade my skill for a key member so its a double win.

Tuconots
    Guild quest done!

Tuconots
    This game is awful right at the beginning but starts to really tighten up and makes way more sense tactically as you get more dudes with more options.

Tuconots
    Hate; yes i spent some but also much more importantly I A) pulled about a 36 hr straight session when it was released and have kept a fairly decent up time of 14-20 hours a day on the side (even though alot are cycling non-exp stuff) and B) I did lvl 40-50+ and most of 60's catching the exp dungeon. Its amazing sub 60, you basically get a lvl a clear so you don't have to burn gems etc. I've been locked out of spending cash since saturday haha, fucking Itune support can go fuck themselves. They still haven't fixed yet.

Make sure you are looking at characters you have alot of pieces of the character for and train their skills up. It takes a long time to get to a full team of max 5 & 6 stars so in the first few weeks a lvl 3-4 star with max skills which are much faster to train and get can be a huge difference. Mages, Spear guys, and some of the 3-4 star tanks all are common as you complete the storyline so you can train them to lvl 10 skill very easy. Thats an extra 40-50% damage easy from them and can really help out.

Also as i said, my leader skill on my chick is at like 37% HP & ATACK, by far the largest stat boost of any chracter ive seen so i highly suggest using her as your friend. I need 1 more day of guild quest, 2 max to get her to the 40/40 mark maxed. I have Napolean at 6 star with 2 awaking stars but short on some mats to keep working on him. Also mass farmed Jean's hard mode since it was half stam today to get guild quest points so I got her skill lvl 10+. An example of how strong that is, she starts with her skill of 4 seconds of invulnerability, and now i'm at 8 seconds. Thats fucking huge when she is upfront absorbing all attacks, extremely OP if you time it right by watching out for your oppotents gauges to about fill and hit with their big bombs.

Make sure if you guys are trying to get into the guild (Conquest) you message me your ingame name, so many people random try to invite so i have to keep deleting so i need to know who to look for. Not sure how guilds expand as there isn't any metric that I see but they do according to the loading screens so interested to see if that provides longer quests to allow more leadership points.

Tuconots
    Sebur and Flakk i approved you so you should be good to go, let me know anyone else if you are sending a request with your ingame name please. Deleted like 100 tonight, so fucking annoying.

Tuconots
    So arena is definitely interesting; while seems abit simplified you can really make a difference by having max chars (lvl 3 star restiction for this season, done shortly) plus picking the right comps and more importantly trying to play a group that counters the meta most people are trying to steam roll with since ele match ups make such a huge difference. Also the cards make a MASSIVE difference so it sucks because if you aren't willing to load your low lvls up with them (at least for this season) instead of giving to your higher ranked folks then you are at a huge disadvantage. Also the beta folks have the insane ones that make them just damn near unkillable.

I made it into the Master's rank which made me happy but its brutal and i cant figure out how the up and down ranking works, i made it as high as master rank 5 and lost a few matches to the top 2-3 dudes in the entire game and plumpted to master rank 18, won 5-6 in a row against higher master rank folks and only made rank up....

Good thing is masters gives some real solid gems, you get daily arena medals (like 30?) and the seasons seem short. At the moment i should get 200-300 gems when the season ends so thats hot.

Tuconots
    Are pillage opponents matched by level range? If so, it's definitely possible to outlevel your power, and then you get bad pillage matchups =/ I'm suffering badly now at level 26 with power ratings under 10k. Pillage also charges you to find new opponents, but then sometimes the opponents you paid to find are online or protected =/

On the bright side, Venus with some buff cards can pretty much spam global charm...
    Last edited by koljec; 02-23-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Tuconots
    Pillage is all over the place, i've been ranking in the top 1-20 since day one and have got to the point now everything is cake but early on i spent alot of gold finding the right match ups. Also power numbers can be misleading; i've won 200 tokens from matches that looked horrible on paper but being able to pick your team to go agaainst them after you see their line up is awesome, you counter them alot if you have some flexiability in your line up.

Also, i figured out how to invite easier, if you say something in global chat i can click on your name and invite you as a friend! If anyone needs me as a friend hollar and set a time this evening and i'll make sure to be watching chat for you.My 6 star napolean is about to get his 3rd red star and is starting to hit like a truck but i usually have my Minerva up who is 5 star/5 red star with almost max leadership ability and unkillable almost.

Venus has eluded me so far I'm not spending any more gems on pulls until there is a promo though, i have plenty of other stuff to get to 6 star at this point. I'm curious to see what the new arena season will look like, praying for higher star limit so i can bring the pain. Just need a few more mats and i'll have dual 5 star/5red star tanks; Jean's invuln is over 8 seconds now so she eats up so many of the other teams attacks its awesome. Once i get a few more people up i want to switch to a Napolean lead comp with just her as the front line so she can fully soak up the damage instead of splitting to my other 2 front liners i usually run. 4 ranged + invuln tank should rape.

Tuconots
    Man that medal box shit could be a hell of a money grab if you aren't lucky. That being said, holy fuck if i read the ability right Arthur is a god damn beast. 50% HP reduction to front line based on current health? I got lucky enough and pulled one fairly early; i'm going to put a 40% initial ability cool down on him and go drop the beast mode tanks up front in the first 10 seconds or so of fighting by 50%. Come get some!

Tuconots
    Arthur is solid but not as OP as i was hoping; i am running double initial cool down on him trying to maximize the amount of damage his ability does (try to burn a big tank with def down). If you have Venus USE HER, she doesn't have to be evolved really high to make a big difference, try and get any of her cards to level skill up as it makes her charm longer. Short cool down, i double initial cooldown her to try and get cc's out before the other team in arena.

In masters rank arena, fell down to 15 (fuck match making, played the same top 3 people in the game over and over) and made it up to Master Rank 7 again now, 400 gems if I can hold out a few more days to stay in top 10 which is pretty nice. Need 3-4 more damges of awaking/evolv and should have my team in awesome shape. If any new comers let me know your ingame name and apply to guild "Conquest". I run the guild quests typically right at 1 MST when they refresh.

Tuconots
    Arthur is solid but not as OP as i was hoping; i am running double initial cool down on him trying to maximize the amount of damage his ability does (try to burn a big tank with def down). If you have Venus USE HER, she doesn't have to be evolved really high to make a big difference, try and get any of her cards to level skill up as it makes her charm longer. Short cool down, i double initial cooldown her to try and get cc's out before the other team in arena.

In masters rank arena, fell down to 15 (fuck match making, played the same top 3 people in the game over and over) and made it up to Master Rank 7 again now, 400 gems if I can hold out a few more days to stay in top 10 which is pretty nice. Need 3-4 more damges of awaking/evolv and should have my team in awesome shape. If any new comers let me know your in game name and apply to guild "Conquest". I run the guild quests typically right at 1 MST when they refresh.
    I''m not nearly so far along, but for pillage is the theory sort of Tank and healer of same color, and then each of the remaining 2 gets a different color?

Tuconots
    I don't recommond healers personally unless you have their skill extremel high. Heals just don't scale well enough and are to long of cool down to be effective instead of having someone who can CC and do immense damage. I'd take Venus 10 X over a healer if you have. Try and bring at least 2 forms of CC preferably quicker cool downs. Also make sure to add +% defense and +% offense cards, they make a HUGE difference. Double stack them (use prism slot, so for instance your tank should be running a double + defense yellow card and attackers double slot attack even if its lower tier. Initial cool down cards are great as well for pvp, i run my Napolean with a 45% initial reduced and my Arthur & Venus with double initial cool downs as the skill is their main value.

Tuconots
    I don't recommond healers personally unless you have their skill extremel high. Heals just don't scale well enough and are to long of cool down to be effective instead of having someone who can CC and do immense damage. I'd take Venus 10 X over a healer if you have. Try and bring at least 2 forms of CC preferably quicker cool downs. Also make sure to add +% defense and +% offense cards, they make a HUGE difference. Double stack them (use prism slot, so for instance your tank should be running a double + defense yellow card and attackers double slot attack even if its lower tier. Initial cool down cards are great as well for pvp, i run my Napolean with a 45% initial reduced and my Arthur & Venus with double initial cool downs as the skill is their main value.
    Alright, I'll start making some adjustments. Thanks.

On another note, evolving clears awakened stars...j...f...c...

Tuconots
    Ya, it gets insane at 6 star, i have 2 6 stars at 5 awaking/6 normal star and the 6th awaking costs so many damn materials its nuts.

Those prism purple cards are so huge and so damn rare, people who get lucky and pick up get a HUGE boost. I'm in top 10 master arena rank, think i might quit for this week as reward is like 400 gems for being in top 1 masters.

Tuconots
    Debating on doing a 3rd 10 pull since I'm back up to 300 or so gems. Kind of just want to use them for quality of life stuff like 5th barracks, inventory space, black market, etc. Not sure I've got any real end game team to build around though so kinda want to chance it. Either way probably best to just wait for the next event.

Tuconots
    Ya, it gets insane at 6 star, i have 2 6 stars at 5 awaking/6 normal star and the 6th awaking costs so many damn materials its nuts.

Those prism purple cards are so huge and so damn rare, people who get lucky and pick up get a HUGE boost. I'm in top 10 master arena rank, think i might quit for this week as reward is like 400 gems for being in top 1 masters.
    Is there some place to find a ranking for the option cards? Just a bit confusing as a noob to know if I should be using +damage, +crit damage, + element damage, attacke speed, etc in red slots for dps. Or is straight up def is better then damage reduction for a tank. Things like that.

Tuconots
    Its been disappoint up to this point as far as info, i can't find shit on the web. I've been experimenting and also check comps/cards on the ass hole beta players (wtf would they allow them on the server with out a reset is beyond me).

General suggestions
    1) % Attack on basically everyone in attack slot, nothing else really can compete. Put a second one in the extra slot for long range guys who don't take much damage to just chunk away at the enemy
    2) % defense by far the best yellow slot, % health isn't a bad subsitue. Double up on +%def for your tanks in most cases and even lancers isn't a bad idea
    3) % initial cool down for blue usually at least on one character (best cc and lower damage char) to try and get the first round of CC off before your enemy, alot of times you can get a kill off and they can't even use a skill. I personally run a 2nd initial cool down on the character just to get it out as early as possible but I can't say the true effectiveness of that. People to do it are Venus forsure (charm OP), maybe Napolean (just 1 is enough)
    4) Arena Master (think that was the name?) - % power increase for arena and pillage, this should pretty much go on everyone who doesn't have the initial cooldown blue. Huge boost; the only arguement can be made for 1 person to run with some sort of mana reduction/regen/% mana increase item depending on your team make up as after you initial wave of skills you can get in trouble against resilent teams

Follow the above items and you should be doing fairly well on card utilization. Only exception is if you get a purple card, those are insane and should be used in almost all cases for your extra card. I haven't got one but seen plenty of folks with them (alot of beta's anyway).

Also be warned, arena cost isnt an issue but for pillaging you can only bring 2 6 stars 1 5 star 1 4 star at max level so make sure you keep a solid 4 & 5 star un-evolved. I was a moron and didn't notice this and evolved my Venus to 5 star and now i'm fucked with my team make up for pillage. Venus is a great one to keep at 4 star mainly because she is low damage but her charm skill is low cool down and amazing so you get the most out of her 4 star as anyone.

Lastkly as i mentioned before, take the time to raise skills, they make a huge difference (Joanna invuln goes from 4 sec to like 12 secs which is insane). Also watch what maps have 1/2 stam, if its a fight that has a card of one of your main people just spam that for the day. Most have semi decent drop rates and 5-6 extra levels of skill will make a noticable difference for you.

Tuconots
    I been grinding out levels so I can make legit teams so all this information is helpful I will tell you this though Turbo that damn red dude that I believe you have maxed with the giant sword....I can't begin to express the excitement I get when you pop up as a helper and have that fucker up, it just wrecks any and all.

Tuconots
    Haha, Minevra (sp). I have her leadership skill maxed (40% attack and hp, best in game by a decent margin). Her damage reduction is solid but i need to farm pieces to level the skill up, it can get up to 66% damage reduction for 5 seconds which is awesome. Plus i have pretty solid cards on her so she just swings. 12336 power haha, 6200+ defense. She is about to get her 6th awaking star and be full power in a few hours.

Just finished off napaloen max awaking on 6th star, mixed feelings on him. Venus i gave a +4 skill book and her charm is up to like 7+ seconds, so hot.

Tuconots
    I wish I could get another +skill book. First one I got was like +6 and put it on Robin. Didn't get my Venus until a bit later. But on Robin it isn't bad, I really like that unit. He has huge up time on his skill and the AE stun just melts groups. As a sub he's great.

Dropped 30 gems on a card pack, total shit pulls. Big surprise.

Tuconots
    I've opened a decent amount of cards and haven't got 1 fucking purple card, pretty annoying. I'm sitting on 5M gold and use that as my lower limit so any time i have more cash then 5M i drop some on the gold purchased cards. I'm banking my arena points hoping at some point in the future they change arena market and put something OP in there and i'll have points to go wild (think i have 1300 at the moment).

If i can get a 4 or 5 star skill book again i might throw it on Arthur since skill drops his cooldown pretty low. Low cool down 50% of existing HP reduction is solid, i'd have to give up my initial cool down but might be better for the extended fights.

Tuconots
    I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with heroes. I have a couple OK ones but overall my rosters are behind people at much lower level in power rating. I could swap in 3-4 star dumb chars (the random dudes) but that's not really going to net me anything.

I've done 4 10 pulls so far and have managed to get basically Tristan and that's it among the 'good' ones I usually see tossed around.

Tuconots
    I feel the same but think things are slowly coming together. Since I got Eriel up to 42% increase through guild barracks I can manage pretty well in pillage and arena just with a regular blue lancer and green warrior chick. Toss in my Robin who is about to be 5* and it mostly goes smooth. Just the Eriel thing took my team power from like 9k to 15k+ and made a huge difference. Turbo's tips about option cards really helped too. So, I'm not running anything crazy, but good team comp and itemizing has helped.

Tuconots
    Its good to take one of the generic characters that you get a decent amount of pieces/dissamble dupes and level them to. Don't under value what raising some ones skill can provide, an extra 30-40% damage on an ability can make a difference especially low cd characters.

Also a tip for guid quests, if its "do X amount with guild hero etc" just go find a 1/2 stam and mass spam, this also nets you alot of character pieces for skill up if it falls right.

Tuconots
    Oh also, I keep buying these material chests from the black market. No clue what they do or add? I assume they add random upgrade pieces but I have no clue.

Tuconots
    Go in to your inventory from the "Team" tab and open them.

Tuconots
    Aha thanks.

Tuconots
    word of warning: you can definitely out-level the pillage matchup scheme. I am at level 47, but I have only one 5 star unit. Everything I'm matched up against is like 5 stars+ with at least 3 awakens. Basically I can't win soulstones, and that prevents me from awakening and evolving. might make the game unplayable.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by koljec View Post
    word of warning: you can definitely out-level the pillage matchup scheme. I am at level 47, but I have only one 5 star unit. Everything I'm matched up against is like 5 stars+ with at least 3 awakens. Basically I can't win soulstones, and that prevents me from awakening and evolving. might make the game unplayable.
    Running into the same issue myself a bit. I'm around 46 and most of the teams I get matched against are 4-5k more power then I have. Another issue that is really pissing me off is that when I get a mail about being plundered, I want to revenge some of them but of course it won't let me. Always says the person is either online or being protected.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zx88 View Post
    Running into the same issue myself a bit. I'm around 46 and most of the teams I get matched against are 4-5k more power then I have. Another issue that is really pissing me off is that when I get a mail about being plundered, I want to revenge some of them but of course it won't let me. Always says the person is either online or being protected.
    I've never been able to complete a revenge, new or old. Just kinda gave up.

Tuconots
    I got 2 option cards and hoping someone can help me understand their mechanics.

1) Blue - Combat Manual lv.3 - Says "Increases skill level by 3" - If I equip that, it would raise a hero's 2 skills each by 3 levels?

2) Purple - Dark Knight Iron Helmet lv.20 - "Increases damage taken by 0.5% per level of the hero" - Increases damage taken? Just poorly worded? Should say damage given? And .5% of level doesn't work out too much, really. Level 80 would = 40% damage, but I see red weapon master cards with almost 40% on them. Just wondering if I don't totally understand this card. First purple I've seen, thought it would be something.... more I guess.

Tuconots
    1) - I think it only applies to basic skill not leadership but yes it basically adds a +_ amount lvl to the ability as if you had raised it so potentially very impactful on gods like venus who it extends her CC time.

2) I think bad wording and fuck you! I haven't got one damn purple this whole time and even dropped some money pulling the packs. Definitely a good card

Tuconots
    I need gold help bad. If I could win an arena match would probably drop it on a key to use the gold dungeon. Even infinite dungeon can't keep up with the gold spend.

Tuconots
    Do you do the gold rush that is up 1/2 times a day? I think 2 AM MST and i can't remember the other time. Pretty big influx of coin, other times its an exp one (these don't require keys) and the exp is pure insane, you get full level ups at lower lvls each run.

Tuconots
    No, I've never seen an actual schedule for it and feel like I'm playing constantly and have never seen it pop up. If it is 2am MST that is 3am my time and that's hard to do except on weekends.

Tuconots
    The loading screen displays it once and awhile (the little tip section) but it happens so fast you just need to watch the bottom of it to read. I want to say its in the morning or 8 PM....memory evades me.

Tuconots
    8AM est is the first one for me. I think the second one is supposed to be around 5PM or 6PM EST, but I work during those hour.

Leveled and reconfigured my team, and I've had some better luck pillaging. Got a string of successful defenses, too.

Going with this:
    (all 4 star for right now)

Eriel (leader w/ +32% ATK) w/ 2x haste and 1x mana thief
    Venus w/ 5.2 second charm, 2x Imp's Sandglass
    Robin w/ 1x haste, 2x mana thief
    Richard w/ 2x def%, 1x saving mentality, 1x rune of princess

Rune of prince/princess is really great. Sorry I stuck the first one I got on venus. It would be better on Robin or Eriel.

Mana thief keeps me high on mana without need for mana cost reduction.

Eriel is good as leader, but I don't like her skill. It takes too long to impact. It's also expensive.

Tuconots
    My Eriel s usually up in Guild unless I had to run my Robin or Ice Valk lead. She's at 46% bonus so not really helpful in the stuff that matters, but not bad for special or story dungeons.

Yeah I was able to do gold pieces this morning. Worked out well where I got full STA usage. 2x normal, 1x easy, STA refill, repeat, level up, repeat. Came away with just over 400k in gold and 70+ gold pieces from salvage.

Now if I could just get my hands on 1,000 soulstones or so lol

Tuconots
    What are these people doing to have such high hero skill usage? I swear I go try out a pillage and they use their hero skill about 2 times before I ever get mine once. Is this CD stuff , does this coming with leveling up or what?

Tuconots
    What are these people doing to have such high hero skill usage? I swear I go try out a pillage and they use their hero skill about 2 times before I ever get mine once. Is this CD stuff , does this coming with leveling up or what?
    Full Preparation is a blue card that massively reduces the initial skill cool down.

Imp's Sandglass is another blue that generally reduces skill cool down, but not as drastically.

Could be using one or two of those for the characters that trigger early.

Tuconots
    its either through initial cool down skills (which have higher % increase but only effects first skill or some might be using dual cool down cards (hour glass) but that isn't very effective in most cases as fights don't last long enough so you want you CC bombs to come out early. Only a few skills in game have their cool downs reduced by skill lvl (arthur for instance) most have increased duration of CC or damage etc.

I confirmed its 2 AM MST and 6 AM MST according to the ingame tip...i usually catch the 2 AM one right before i crash but i dont get up until 7 AM usually so haven't checked the 6 AM.

Also great tip guys especially for th ose who don't have alot of the 6 stars...YETI !!! Holy fuck did i not realize his potential until messing around. He has the fastest (possibly 2nd) attack speed in game AND he does splash damage to the front line plus has a nice skill. You can use his existing attack speed and double damage card him for some nice rapage on front lines which usually have 1-2 fire front liners OR you can toss double attack speed on him and a 40% chance of 4 mp per attack. I am mana starved on my arena team so i tried swamping him in with that set up and its aweseome for keeping mana up if you pair with mana intesnsive people.

Sad i finished Master Rank 11, 1 spot out of the 400 gem rewards Fucking kept getting the MR1-3 guys non stop and nothing i could do to beat as every fucker had purples on all their teams and just too big of a difference. Oh well still not bad, i finished higher then alot of the people who started in december so fuck them!

Minerva nerf coming i hear which is good, i hated feeling like I HAD to have her as leader. Now i can play around with strats abit more as there isn't that just 1 LS that is OMG! Just about to max my richard's leadership so i can have some real strong water teams.

If anyone isn't in guild yet PM me with name and apply and i'll kick someone and approve.

Tuconots

If anyone isn't in guild yet PM me with name and apply and i'll kick someone and approve.
    Sent you a PM with my IGN and applied to your guild.

Prince of Nothing
    Tuconots
    What level do you guys want people to be before applying to the guild? I'm just starting it out...Around level 29.

Tuconots
    I'll take any one from Rerolled board, trying to limit outside folks to lvl 50 or above. I actively monitor for inactive folks particularly low and boot if they aren't contributing to guild (non RR). Just let me know your ingame name.

Tuconots
    Added you Zx88; i start guild quests most days right at 1 PM MST on the nose unless i'm in a meeting. 3 PM usually at the latest unless i'm flying.

Stayed up at masters rank 1 in arena for awhile and just got matched up against the top guy 5 of 7 fucking matches and went all the way down to MR4. How hard is it to fucking program logic that says of all the people to face you shouldn't face the SAME person 5 of 7 matches, it makes no sense.

Tuconots
    As difficult as it is to make logic that doesn't match me at level 40 up against someone level 77 with all 5/6* fully awakend cards so that I just lose over and over, apparently.

Tuconots
    Just got revenge on someone that pillaged me and it hit 3x. Came away with 153 soulstones and 35k gold. FeelsGoodMan

Tuconots
    Haha nice. I got back to back 200 soulstones when i came home today against of the top guys and I bathed in their salty tears! One came down to 2 seconds left on the clock as they had such a bullshit team comp with so much damge mitigation + heals etc that i almost didn't have the damage to take them down in the time.

They need to never fucking do this arena again, elemental advantage is so strong that you have to have a HUGE difference in your quality of team and comp vs a strong element to have a prayer. Its basically a guessing game of which team color is being being played the most and then playing a color team strong against them. So many better things you could put....i'm hoping for no warrior/lancer one, i have napolean at 102% attack damage in his LS (-50% hp) i'd love to throw 3 archers with venus and probably my mana battery yeti (doujble attack speed + 4 mana per hit (40% chance).

People don't realize how much of an advantage it is when you have the mana for your whole team to be spamming their abilities, its worth a spot on your team in most comps.

Prince of Nothing
    Tuconots
    Sent you a PM with in-game name (CarrionComfort)...Just got my Arthur too.

Tuconots

They need to never fucking do this arena again, elemental advantage is so strong
    I'm not fond of this arena, either. When you draw weak side, there's pretty much no reason to play out the battle. And if you draw weak side 2 or three times in a row, there's no way for you to hold the rank.

Tuconots
    I have a prayer against the top ranked wood teams with my water team but it is basically a 30/70 because the timing of my first charm on venus is completely in line with their robin's first stun. If his triggers first i lose 100% of the time which it happens more then not and if i my charm makes it through then i win a fair portion of those. Running her double initial cool down to try and tip the scale but such a bitch. Sadly if i run the team i need to beat the MR1 wood teams i can't beat the 2 guys running water teams due to the comp (I beat them most the time if i run morgan + venus but that combo isn't enough damage to take down the wood teams).

Definitely looking forward to the next round....i'll call a major venus nerf now though. It forces the top rank teams to almost have to run morgan in their team to counter as leader which gives up alot or run a venus and then its a crap shoot.

Good times I am hoping this develops into a more complicated game eventually like brave frontier. I'd be playing that instead but just the fact its been around so long and i really hate not being able to compete at the top level so figured this game would be a good restart. Also while i don't like $$ to be the complete major factor i don't mind a VIP system that provides minor reoccuring awards for those that did carry the development costs.

They could introduce some real challenging raid content if they wanted requiring precision timing on when to use abilities etc but i'm fearful if they do go down that path then they just make everything immune to everything.

Tuconots
    Definitely looking forward to the next round....i'll call a major venus nerf now though. It forces the top rank teams to almost have to run morgan in their team to counter as leader which gives up alot or run a venus and then its a crap shoot.

Good times I am hoping this develops into a more complicated game eventually like brave frontier. I'd be playing that instead but just the fact its been around so long and i really hate not being able to compete at the top level so figured this game would be a good restart. Also while i don't like $$ to be the complete major factor i don't mind a VIP system that provides minor reoccuring awards for those that did carry the development costs.

They could introduce some real challenging raid content if they wanted requiring precision timing on when to use abilities etc but i'm fearful if they do go down that path then they just make everything immune to everything.

Right now Venus is the only thing that allows me to prevail in Pillage because the matchmaking is so bad. I'd be sad to see her nerfed, especially when another Venus or a Morgana is a suitable counter. Would rather see them add more varied units.

Tuconots
    I use Venus in arena still if I run my water team this season, but my wood team is generally stronger. Also Tristinn really feels like a detriment in Arena just because of auto battle. Without high mana regen / recovery in a long fight his ult will always be up and used sucking up any of your regen'd man's immediately. So not sure about him.

My rainbow team for pillage though, if I get off a wind valk charge 1st and cyclone their front line, once they land I can Robin arrow them all, and then Eriel cat bomb stun. It is usually instant GG. I've dropped teams with 5k+ power than me and looted 200 soul stones. There are 1 or two comps that can screw that up (debuff immune for certain).

I need a couple more mats to evolve this squad since I have the tram cost now.

Tuconots
    I strongly suggest identifying one person on the team and putting double attack speed + 4 mana on attack skill unless you don't have any issues with mana. Especially on arena. Such a huge difference from having non stop skills of 5 people going vs sitting mana starved. The top lvl teams have so much fucking defense that you just don't burn people down (6k+ def not to mention buffs, LS etc) so having ability spam is a huge advantage. If you haven't tried it out give it a go Yeti is perfect as he has one of the top speeds in the game.

I still yet have got a purple card, so mad. I even dropped 400 gems i got from arena all on card packs plus 2m Gold and still nada. Annoying trying to compete with the best 5 or so in the entire game all in purples when i have none

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    I use Venus in arena still if I run my water team this season, but my wood team is generally stronger. Also Tristinn really feels like a detriment in Arena just because of auto battle. Without high mana regen / recovery in a long fight his ult will always be up and used sucking up any of your regen'd man's immediately. So not sure about him.

My rainbow team for pillage though, if I get off a wind valk charge 1st and cyclone their front line, once they land I can Robin arrow them all, and then Eriel cat bomb stun. It is usually instant GG. I've dropped teams with 5k+ power than me and looted 200 soul stones. There are 1 or two comps that can screw that up (debuff immune for certain).

I need a couple more mats to evolve this squad since I have the tram cost now.

Yeah I think this is the correct way to use the valks--first touch to set up the rest of the stun lock.

Tuconots
    Just sent an invite to join the guild. Been playing regularly, but the guild i was in seems to have fallen apart once the leader stopped playing. Name is Dalren in game.

Tuconots
    Odd not seeing a request. I'll keep my eye out

Tuconots
    Strange, it's say's i have already applied to the guild. Similar to the first time i tried to join a couple weeks ago. I think it hates me.

Tuconots
    Can you try and invite me from world chat?

Tuconots
    Sounds like they are getting their head out of their ass a little bit and making some changes and adding guild competition here in the near future and a hero dungeon with 4 lvls of difficulty (hell lvl = get sigfried). Hoping they raise the level cap abit, 60 stam seems so little.

Tuconots
    Yeah, having to use 20 stamina per material farm run gets old fast. Either they need to boost stamina recovery or up the level cap.

Tuconots
    Spent like 900 gems I had banked on that damn Yggrdasil box and came up empty. Got some good pulls though. William Tell, Lancelot, etc...

Tuconots
    I'm just banking my gems. Yggrdasil just doesn't interest me. The 4 star awakened heroes are nice if you don't already have them.

Tuconots
    I still have yet to pull a god damn minerva. I know I am way far behind ya'll cause I still can't beat some of the story missions on hard with a perfect clear or at all some of them.

Tuconots
    Yea finally get one and I get two four stars out of same ten pull. Time to slog my way thru the awakening ugh.

Tuconots
    I still have yet to pull a god damn minerva. I know I am way far behind ya'll cause I still can't beat some of the story missions on hard with a perfect clear or at all some of them.
    I'm in the same position. That bitch is a game changer. The arena going on now is pretty much a write off for me. I dont know why but I only have 6 or 7 women heroes in total and only a couple ones that are useful/been worked on. And almost every team I face has a Minerva to beat me down lol

Tuconots
    Yup I actually wait until the high level ones in our guild like Fangz etc put her as a leader so I can get some shit done lol.

Tuconots
    Yygdrasil isn't bad but unless you are going to invest in the pieces to get her skill up to at least 10 honestly she isn't worth it. Fairly fast ability; heals in this game aren't very powerful sadly (good but fairly weak compared to damage out put) but at 50 mana cost with the current way mana works its a fucking bitch to use her efficiently at the top levels.

I am bouncing between being the top 2-7 players in all of arena at the moment using her sometimes but you have to build a really specific team with her. I'm running a unique team now that I haven't seen a single person run so happy to break the meta. I go Morgan lead since almost every top 10 player runs a high skill Venus that if you get caught in one round of charm basically in a charm loop (fucking nerf this shit already you idiots; completely limits 90% of the diversity of the game).

So I got
    Morgan - LS to stop all CC (also this is OP as it stops weaken/posion etc so tanks are a bitch to burn). Also I run her with double initial CD (more later)
    Jeane - Max def cards on her and lvl 20 skill (11seconds) on invuln means she doesn't go down very easy and 30 mana isn't to bad for the ability.
    Yssdravil - I put a purple damage card + normal damage card on her and got high skill so she actually hurts plus all top 10 teams run 2-4 water units for dps protected by Jeane or Minivera. Also run +6 skill card for blue to maximize double damage cards and the fact she basically doesn't auto attack at all (1 time 5 secs...)
    Krehmlin (sp) - My secret weapon! Little 4 star beauty, for 1 mana she reduces Cool down by 4.4 seconds for team (have her at skill 12 I think at 7.2 seconds). I run her double initial cool down so she does it fairly earliy
    Fill - This is my biggest challenge, I need mana pretty much but also now that I don't run Minerva as my LS the loss in attack means I don't completely burn people as much so I need something with a lot of mana to help finish the matches. I run cleo sometimes but her KB is timed poorly against my morgan freeze so it doesn't KB them. I've tried a few different folks but tis a challenge not going to lie.

My Krem & Morgan have almost identical cast times out the gate, 80% of the time Morgan goes first with AE freeze, then gets it almost fully refreshed while Yggr drops the bomb.

Here is one thing some people don't catch on why Morgana is SO good even at 5 star. Not only does LS immune all purple cards basically (on hit) and 90% of people's cc her ability is one of the only "rain" abilities. Rain abilities will make other people's abilities not cast but still eat their mana! Usually they are froze so it doesn't matter BUT a lot of teams run Morgana LS so they are protected; instead they cast through her rain and loose the ability!

Anyways; I can't wait for this arena to be over as its not very diverse. They NEED to fucking nerf Venus; make her charm only hit males, boom still viable as shit but not completely OP (or have charm break on Ability but not normal hit). Also they need to nerf Morgana so she doesn't immune posion, weakness.

Not sure what next week's arena is but I am already preparing the most ass rape squad of archers that I can't imagine any back line living against regardless if its top in the world. Trying to think of what may counter it outside of extremely early damage to back line but its shaping up pretty good.

Napolean = LS of 102% damage increase (lose 50% health doh!); I have arena master and attack on him but actually went with a purple prism attack speed since his auto attack is SO FUCKING SLOW so he gets the most out of the card actually. His ability is at lvl 11 so does global 210% BUT he is only 1 of 3 people to have that "rain" component so it will shut down teams casting abilitys during that time and waste their mana/cool down so double win

Kremlin - She can get to casting her ability before just about any global damage can be done in the game with double CDR (1-2 exceptions but we will see). Napolean has such a huge CDR but she will help that hit fast plus he basically is the hardest hitting person in the game right now with my setup.

William Tell - I never used him before BUT as I learn more at master's, damage is not the only thing. He has a fast ability with global knock up which Morgana can't immune. SO he gets 102% attack increase from Nap LS, and more importantly (have to test timing some still) he should have a global knock up before anyone gets any abilities off. Huge disruption and most back line people are exposed in knock backs momentarily and they can't handle napoleon dropping 10k+ hits on their ass

Tank - Still deciding, doesn't really matter just need to stay alive long enough to let me start my ability chain

Last spot is still up in the air; I'm wanting archer but torn. If mana looks to be an issue I may go Mary. I have her with attack speed/prism attack speed and mana theft so she hits SO fast and mana is solid. Looking at fights that have huge front lines, with the attack buff from Nap LS she will actually hit alright plus insane speed. Also I'm farming her ability skills as a top priority at the moment as it can get up to like 11 seconds of double attack speed. That is insane and no one realizes it or uses her. In any setups where its an actually sustained fight, Mary is going to be top tier because she basically doubles your attack dps and mana regen capabiltiies. With out Nap LS I am not sure how effective her damage will be with double attack speed but her job is to be a mana battery more then anything.

Really enjoying the mechanics of the game; hopefully content starts rolling out some and the idiots nerf Venus. They need to be careful on nerfs clearly with money invested in some cases but when an entire fucking meta of 30+ characters is being determined by 2 people 100% of the time then you need to make a change.

Tuconots
    Good post Turbo.

I tend to run Morgana in my arena squad. Not that i ever get much father than rank 2. I have yet to figure out what to do with my Kremlin yet as i don't have a good team to stack around it. I'm just now finishing up my Jeanne awakenings but need some good cards for her. I have a real problem obtaining purples. Only have one on my Richard so far.

I have yet to get the two heroes i would like to have in my team pool - Minerva and freaking Venus. So annoying to see a good squad have a Venus and know I can't even face them. Morgana just isn't strong enough to use outside of Arena for me.

Tuconots
    Few random tips for people

1) Upgrading skills is VERY impactful but ranges greatly character to character. Make sure you look at the hero records to see what a max level character for each star has for stats and skill scaling

2) Watch for the map changes to see where 1/2 stam goes, multiple ones on hard and normal can exist but they tend to be first few maps (fuck you!). ANYTIME you see 1/2 stam that drops hero pieces of a key person for you OR 6 star that you have and may evolve these need to be priority over everything as far as stamina usage goes. They are only on useful places ever so ofton so make sure to spam them until you get lvl 10-15 at least on skills. Makes a big difference when skills are doing 50-100% more damage particular on spamming gods. Key ones that are common are Jeane (GET THIS, 11 sec invuln = amazing), Leo (useful, at least get lvl 10-15), Richard (same). Those are the common 3, rest are low tier folks that are fairly common in your travels. Also if you see a Robin 1/2 stam fucking bust that bitch out, burn a gem or two. I didn't realize it the first time I saw and have hardly ever seen since. Robin is arguably the best archer (depending on how you use him) and usually a double attack stacking archer since his attack speed is solid so you will have maximum attack potential thus scaling his fairly fast refreshing ability is a TOP priority

3) Guild quests; get in one. You can mass spam a few of the quests that most people don't take advantage of and get a lot of guild points to train leadership skills. Leadership skills make a HUGE difference so you need a few key ones maxed asap. If you get a few q-passes save them for when a guild quest says special dungeon X _. Just spam you q-passes and burn a few gems if you don't have 2-3 max LS's to use in certain situations, its the best use of your gems I assure you. Also if its take a guild friend to a fight, you want to go the single boss round of the lowest stamina map and spam it. The only exception is if you have a 1/2 stam map further out. This works perfect for Jeana, I had her skill to 20 at 3 stam a map with like <30 second fights and got mass guild contributions & pieces for her skills

4) Critical leadership skills; depends on who you have but core ones you want to focus are Richard for 60% attack (water), Robin for 60% attack (earth), Tristan for 60% attack across the board, and Minerva (40% attack & HP but does not apply to her). These are huge and completely change fights. Minevera almost always should be your go to in pvp unless you need Morgana for immunity from Venus charms. I can beat mid tier Venus's that don't have 100% chains (you need skill 17 for infinitive loop) because my Minerva gives me a lot of sustainability and packs a punch with the buff.

5) Pillaging; take advantage of the above leadership skills. Elemental advantage damage plus a 60% attack leader blows people up hard core. Even if your hero is less quality, if you see a team who has 2 red tanks and a 3rd red dps, load up a less effective blue team and you have a huge advantage especially if you have Richard at 60% etc. Also if you are at all serious about the game and keep an eye on it, don't be afraid to spend your gold searching for good opponents. The gems per day for finishing in top ___ is nice particularly for F2P since you pretty have equal shot at them. Just remember, getting a sweet 200 soul stone win is the same as having to win 20 10 stone wins; we are playing with a finite amount of pillages you can do in a day and gold itself is about useless at this point since card packs are so shit so spend the gold to find a good opponent. My rule of thumb is I never go under a 20 stone opponent and I keep searching for 100+ until it costs 2k gold a turn, then I am less selective.

6) Double stack your stat cards; at the moment the game is fucking horribly balanced when it comes to cards. 10% of the cards are 30-70% more effective then similar sub types. For instance, max crit card gives 5% crit where attack is 40%. Even without knowing exact crit chance/attack speeds you can do the math pretty easy. Now throw in the attack buffs from LS's and in match attack increase buffs (hector, lancelot, gawian). Attack wins by a land slide. I need to test more but I also almost believe the 80% damage to __element damage doesn't compare due to the way damage is calculated (if it has anything for defense then low base attack X high damage modifier = low damage still). I'd basically put 2 attack red cards on all damage dealers unless you have mana issues. The only main exception is a mana battery where you put mana theft (4-5 mp per attack, 40% chance). Put 2 attack speed buff cards on him and watch the mana fly (see item 7). Defense is the same; double defense on almost everyone, the way the game handles defense even a low tier defensive card trumps top tier dodge, hp, bubble, flat damage reduction card. Other exception is going double initial cool down cards on global CC members (cleo, medusa, Morgana, etc). The faster you get a global CC out the less damage you take and better chance of killing one person before they come out. It also doesn't let them use abilities so if they were about maxed it delays them using all the while you are using abilities and gaining time to use another. CC is king my friends as long as you have at least one bad ass damage dealer.

7) Yeti...enuff said. Yeti is the most OP mother fucker around. He has top 2-3 attack speed in game but he is a wizard, wizards do splash damage so it hits all targets in front line. So damage is good if you build him damage but the real trick is to give him attack speed red, and mana theft blue. Insane mana regen from it, now if you have a purple "on hit" ability he is awesome for that (I have mine with a frozen one and frequently freeze the front line). If you don't have on hit you can give him a second attack speed card

8) Try and put any prism cards that scale with hero level on your lvl 60's. 50's make sense in certain situations (max MP one for instance) but you are missing out. For instance, if you had the attack one (1% per hero lvl). Putting it on a lvl 60 gives 60% attack vs the red card which gives 40%....so wasting that on a lvl 50 where you hardly get any more then 2 red cards is not smart. Use your "on crit effect" cards on your lvl 5 high attack folk (mary, van heislenk, yeti are the best 3). If you get a defensive purple, you NEED to put it on Minerva. Makes her so fucking tanky with a second yellow defensive card + her skill. I've killed a team in master arena in 15 seconds flat but her and spent the next fucking 30 seconds 1v5 before I could kill. Jeane is also a great choice but you lose some of its effectiveness due to high uptime on invuln

9) Commit...you might not get the best draws etc but you can't be wish washy in this game, pick a path and commit to it because what ever strat you are going for takes a fuck ton of time to get all the pieces in place so you can't be changing your mind mid way. As I mentioned in the previous post, 3 days ago I had come up with what I feel is going to be a strat that only 1 person on the server can shut me down on and I've been building it since even though next arena is still 3 days out. I can only pray they don't ban archers next round haha. I would love to see a venus targeted ban so we can get away from that bullshit but not a full blue ban since my strat leverages napoleon and morgan for significant skill shut down due to rains.

Anyways, hope that may help a few newer folks trying the game. It has its charm, if the develop it and progress I'm happy that I left Brave Frontier for it (BF is pretty damn well put together in hind sight but at the end of the day I wanted something with a fresh start).

Good luck~

Tuconots
    Why does this game want access to my contacts?

Tuconots
    Very good information, Turbo.

Does your guild have room? Level 72, daily player. Should have my first 6 star (Richard) in a couple days. Jean and Robin about a week later. Getting tired of my guild failing to complete guild quests within 1 days time. I think you've seen me in chat: Sriracha (finally moving away from Eriel).

Tuconots
    Sure, put in a request and i'll add. Today is the first day ever we didnt finish in 1 day (usually finish in the first few hours as i plow through them) as i picked the 120 arena wins with 10 points a piece (had no good options). So that won't be an issue.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Draegan View Post
    Why does this game want access to my contacts?
    Are you talking about on install or later? I think the one later it asks you and I hit no and it still works fine.

Tuconots
    I got a william tell 4* awakened from a pull for my triple archer comp... dude is god tier. That global with knockback is amazing.

Tuconots
    I'm digging this game. Got an archer comp going finally.
    0PZ00VM00F0H guild invite?

Thread Information