Thread: Horace & Pete Louis CK drama

Tuconots

Horace & Pete Louis CK drama

I enjoyed this shit, really fucking well done and Hawkeye was on top of his game.

pay >> https://louisck.net/ << or watch for free >> go to your local streaming site // torrent site << fucking pirates

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/31/ar...view.html?_r=0
    "I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology.

Thomas Jefferson

Tuconots
    That was freaking intense. Ive never seen anything like it before, essentially a stage play set on the very day it was released and dealing with an incredibly fucked up yet surprisingly real family who just so happens to be made up of acting heavy-hitters

Tuconots
    His idea was basically to take full control, have no marketing, make the show, then just release it. He hates previews and trailers that show too much, so figured he'd make something you can just experience without having any notion about what it will feature.

If you want to spoil some of it, he was on Kimmel yesterday. Can watch him talk about it here including a small clip of the show.

Edit: IMDB link with spoiler of info and cast

Horace and Pete (TV Series 2016– ) - IMDb

Tuconots
    Loved the first episode, I both identify with and hate pretty much every character. Its well done.

Thread Information