Thread: Need Texture Artist

Hard Truths Cut Both Ways AladainAF's Avatar

Need Texture Artist

I need a texture/graphic artist for my Second Life business. This is simply an as-needed position, and pay per piece depends on how well you do (in terms of how nice/professional things look). Everything you create is owned by my company, so bear that in mind. Not a constant flow of work but do need things on a semi-regular basis.

No Second Life experience is needed, but it's a plus. Ideally, I'd like someone who has experience in game graphics, and general design. For example, one of the tasks would be a case design, where I provide UV maps or templates, and general requirements, and you create graphics around those needs. More complicated requests, such as character design, animations, sprite animations, etc would pay more.

I can give more details if you PM me. Note that I'm looking for someone who just wants to make a few bucks working in the evening or whatnot. No pressure to do anything, but the pay also reflects that. I can get (usually) what I need from Fiverr for ~$10-$30 per texture, but I'd rather hire a single person from this community I love that can fit the bill instead of random people on fiverr. You'll be paid through paypal.

PM me if interested.

Houston, TX
    Draegan's bitch ass sold us out to

Exodus underway to - A Gaming Community

Thread Information