Thread: Bellevue, WA for work

Bellevue, WA for work

Will be in be in Bellevue for a couple days toward the end of March, possibly with a coworker. Looking for beer/food/coffee recommendations and maybe some quick and easy touristy/sightsee type something.

Black Raven Brewery and Fremont Brewing are two of my favorites in the Seattle area for breweries. Bellevue Brewing is also tasty and may not require any driving. I haven't really done much dining in Bellevue itself but I have a buddy who lived there, I'll hit him up for some recommendations.

Experience Music Project in Seattle is always my #1 must-do tourist activity there. Depends on if you want to go into Seattle or not. Not a whole lot of tourist things in Bellevue itself as it is basically a giant affluent suburb of Seattle full of lots of trendy bars/stores. Closest thing would be Bellevue Square, but that is just a fancy shopping center.

*edit, food:

bellvue food.jpg
    Last edited by opiate82; 01-27-2016 at 05:37 PM.

If you like dumplings hit up Din Tai Fung in Lincoln Square in DT Bellevue - place is always packed and often has 1+ hour waits but the food is pretty damn good. Can either try to get a space at the bar or if you have to wait an hour for a table you can check out the mall or have a drink at numerous places nearby while you wait. There's a bowling alley on the same level that doubles as a nightclub / bar and a poolhaul / comedy club upstairs. Not much for touristy stuff in Bellevue, but Seattle is only 10-15 minutes away. There's an easy waterfall south and a bit to the East of Bellevue (Snoqualmie Falls), about a 20-30 minute drive away and right off the side of the road.

Thread Information