Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Tuconots

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Is it too early to start talking draft?

Cowboys need to do whatever it takes to land Goff.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
    Is it too early to start talking draft?

Cowboys need to do whatever it takes to land Goff.
    Jerrah needs to pull a Ditka, and trade the entire draft to move up 2 spots to get ahead of Cleveland to get him.

Tuconots
    Agreed but it depends on what the Brownies do. Titans and SD obviously don't need a QB (though SD might decide it's time to groom for the future), but the Browns have a clear need at that position.

Lynch wouldn't be a good fit for Garrett's system so if Goff is off the board I'm good with them going Defense with Ramsey. Him with Jones would be an awesome Safety combo.

Make America's Team great again Hoss's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Where are da boyz drafting before any trades?
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Is this assuming the JFF for a 1st rounder is already done or not?

Tuconots
    I feel like I should be commenting here...but I have at least 5 more days. Feels weird.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrith View Post
    I feel like I should be commenting here...but I have at least 5 more days. Feels weird.
    We can create a "NFL Welfare Post Season" thread for you and the Texans fan if you like

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenks View Post
    We can create a "NFL Welfare Post Season" thread for you and the Texans fan if you like
    Nice Tenks. I think we have a decent shot of sticking around another week.

Tuconots
    Wish I could say the same about the Bengals!

Tuconots
    Johnny Football's days in Cleveland are numbered. Reports coming out of the Browns HQ is that they've had enough of him. It sounds like he wants to go to Dallas and Dallas thinks he'd work out for them.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelwatch View Post
    Johnny Football's days in Cleveland are numbered. Reports coming out of the Browns HQ is that they've had enough of him. It sounds like he wants to go to Dallas and Dallas thinks he'd work out for them.
    Don't listen to Jerry. Even he hedged his thoughts on JFF earlier this season and specifically called out his off the field fuckups in doing so.

If they do bring him in, and I'm making any sort of deal, I pay him league minimum an surround that contract with so many ultimatums that if he so much as goes 1 mile over the speed limit and gets caught, he's out.

Edit: Also ignore anything printed by Florio or PFT in general. They love to stir some shit.
    Last edited by moontayle; 01-05-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Tuconots
    Thats assuming he gets cut and not traded, though.

Tuconots
    Is this assuming the JFF for a 1st rounder is already done or not?
    No way Cleveland is smart enough to even THINK of that, much less pull it off. I'd be surprised is they even get a 7th.

4th sucks. I was hoping we moved up and extra spot or 2 to cushion that loss. Instead, I'll have to console myself with the idea that snyder will overpay for cousins even if he doesn't win a playoff game because of how bad he beat the cowboys.
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by moontayle View Post
    Don't listen to Jerry. Even he hedged his thoughts on JFF earlier this season and specifically called out his off the field fuckups in doing so.
    Cowboys with that history of being cautious bringing in players with off the field fuckups and all that.

Tuconots
    Hardy is a better person than JFF. Straight from Jurry's mouth.

Tuconots
    Context. They clearly don't need a backup QB who brings the shit.

And while we're on the subject, most teams are more than willing to look the other way for a variety of shit. Let's not pretend the Cowboys are special snowflakes in that regard. But few teams will do so for a backup player of any sort, including the Cowboys, which is why you most likely won't see JFF or RGKnee headed to Dallas.

Tuconots
    The Cowboys DO need a competent backup though. Romo is breaking down you can't rely on him for an entire season.

Tuconots
    Context. They clearly don't need a backup QB who brings the shit.

And while we're on the subject, most teams are more than willing to look the other way for a variety of shit. Let's not pretend the Cowboys are special snowflakes in that regard. But few teams will do so for a backup player of any sort, including the Cowboys, which is why you most likely won't see JFF or RGKnee headed to Dallas.
    I'd guess you'd be less likely to see either more because of any potential perceived slight to Romo, but his recent comments make me think he's considering rolling the dice on one of them.

Tuconots
    In 2014 it didn't make sense to grab JFF because they had just signed Romo to an extension. Even Jerry ultimately let cooler heads prevail with JFF sitting there ripe for the picking. Now it makes sense because the backup situation is worse than they perceived, Romo is 2 years older with 3 years left on his contract (and 2 years until it's financially feasible to move on), and they have a lot of good young pieces to help keep things going. But with the 4th pick in the draft they can afford to avoid the damaged goods and grab a Goff or a Lynch or even someone else and grab a QB in the 2nd round.

Plenty of options not full of shit and a good four months to sit on it and do what's best for the franchise.

Tuconots
    To be fair to Manziel, it's not like you can be drafted by Cleveland and NOT develop a drinking problem

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambiturner View Post
    To be fair to Manziel, it's not like you can be drafted by Cleveland and NOT develop a drinking problem
    Shit, by all accounts they broke Joe Thomas, he of the 9 straight pro bowls in his 9 years in the league.

Tuconots
    I won't disagree that Cleveland is a shithole but, to be fair, Manziel had a drinking problem before coming here.

I see Cleveland going two routes with the Draft. Go QB and take Paxton Lynch or Jared Goff. If you go that route, personally, I'd still start Josh McCown next year and have him be a true mentor for Goff/Lynch to get him NFL ready. This way we'd have our QB locked in for awhile and could focus on building the team around him. Option two would be to trade the pick away for a crap load of other picks. I'm not a fan of this but we do have so many holes to fill that you can make a case for it. Personally I'd rather lock in the QB and build from there though.

Tuconots
    Unless you've got a Peyton Manning in your draft, you're always better trading down for a bunch of picks

Tuconots
    JFF definitely gonna be a cowboy next year, only a matter of time before Fragile Bradfo..err Romo makes him the starter! (get my NFC Least QB's mixed up all the time)

Tuconots
    Ooh! I know! Fisher gets Jerry drunk and trades him Foles and a basket of crawdads for their 2017 first and second rounder!

Tuconots
    Ooh! I know! Fisher gets Jerry drunk and trades him Foles and a basket of crawdads for their 2017 first and second rounder!
    Then he trades himself to the Cowboys to be head coach, Rams get Sean Payton to reunite him with Gregg Williams, trade for Brees and win the Superbowl!!! (In LA)

Tuconots
    So will they go L.A. Raiders and L.A. Chargers like the NY teams or will they be the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles?

Serious question though, which LA plan do you think ends up getting the nod? And what happens to the loser(s) of the LA sweepstakes?

Tuconots
    Toronto!

Dead serious. I believe they were the runners up in the Bills sale.

Tuconots
    49ers will pay Jim Tomsulas entire $14 million contract | ProFootballTalk

With Tomsula making $14 million for one 5-11 season, the 49ers will end up paying Tomsula $2.8 million per victory as 49ers head coach.

sign me the fuck up.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by jooka View Post
    You're too much of a faggot, even for San Francisco.

Tuconots
    Unless you've got a Peyton Manning in your draft, you're always better trading down for a bunch of picks
    Citation? The Browns trade down constantly which is why they have zero impact skill players.

Tuconots
    Citation? The Browns trade down constantly which is why they have zero impact skill players.
    The Loser's Curse: Decision Making & Market Efficiency in the National Football League Draft by Cade Massey, Richard H. Thaler :: SSRN

The big mistake lots of NFL teams make in the draft, according to economists - Vox

Problem with the Browns is, no matter how many picks they have, they're still the Browns

Tuconots
    You're too much of a faggot, even for San Francisco.
    This is terrible but hilarious. Nice burn Ambi.

Tuconots
    My fucking god, the Rams requesting to interview the Browns OC.

OH Fisher....you just cant make this shit up.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Genjiro View Post
    My fucking god, the Rams requesting to interview the Browns OC.

OH Fisher....you just cant make this shit up.
    The 8-8 gods were not happy

Tuconots
    The 8-8 gods were not happy
    He can't even get to 8-8 anymore.

Tuconots
    Sometimes as fans when you see an organization like the Rams stick with the quintessential average coach like Fisher interview the Cleveland Brown's OC do you think like me and say, "I know I a typical football fan but even I know better." I mean it's not rocket surgery right?

Oh and on Manziel to the Cowboys. What should really have you scratching your heads is the Cowboys had him ranked #4 overall on their board for that draft. #4...OVERALL. Is Jerrah that insane? Who runs their scouting department? How the fuck do you rank Manziel as the 4th best prospect in the draft that year? And you think your team has problems?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Daezuel View Post
    This is why they were not happy

Tuconots
    Every team has different ways of grading. They ended up not picking him so it's a moot point anyway.

Tuconots
    Fisher must have a deal with the devil. To be mediocre for 21 YEARS and get paid millions of dollars to do so feels like a scam I want to get in on. If it wasn't for a couple of years of McNair he wouldn't even be above .500, that ridiculous.

As far as my Bears, off-season wish as usual is for Grandma McCaskey to die and the team to be sold to someone that actually wants to win and not just let her numerous spawn live off the team.
    Araysar confirmed Commie:

Quote Originally Posted by Araysar
    Im going to Moscow to meet up with the Moscow chapter of our nonprofit charity and then heading down to Eastern Ukraine to see what we can do to help

Tuconots
    Every team has different ways of grading. They ended up not picking him so it's a moot point anyway.
    This. Jerrah's grading system is probably "what will get me mentioned on ESPN the most" which makes you wonder who were his top-3.

Registered Vombatus Ursinus Wombat's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Yeah, I suspect I'll be posting here before you.

But to the point: There is no _single_ issue with the Browns. Playing in one of the roughest divisions in football, bad luck/analysis with drafts, nearly zero recent success so they have to overpay for free agents, constantly swapping coaches (as if that will fix any of the previous items), ownership changes. Where's Ron Wolf to tell the owner "Here's your GM and Coach, accept you suck, and let them rebuild for four years before you make any moves".

In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Tuconots
    He must have made a deal with the devil to never get fired.

I hope the Chargers make some crazy deal with the Cowboys for a bunch of picks. We need a lot of talent.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickStar View Post
    Sometimes as fans when you see an organization like the Rams stick with the quintessential average coach like Fisher interview the Cleveland Brown's OC do you think like me and say, "I know I a typical football fan but even I know better." I mean it's not rocket surgery right?

Oh and on Manziel to the Cowboys. What should really have you scratching your heads is the Cowboys had him ranked #4 overall on their board for that draft. #4...OVERALL. Is Jerrah that insane? Who runs their scouting department? How the fuck do you rank Manziel as the 4th best prospect in the draft that year? And you think your team has problems?
    Where do you get that he was 4th on Cowboys draft board?

Tuconots
    Read it awhile back. I was wrong; it was "top 5 to 6" on their board.

"We know the off-the-field issues. But on our board, one of our top five or six picks dropped down to us and it was at the quarterback position, and I absolutely was a vote of one in that room to basically go there."

Jerry Jones: Dallas Cowboys looking for QB to develop - NFL.com

Tuconots
    Browns have hired someone from the Mets front office to run the show.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...rategy-officer

Quote Originally Posted by espn.com article
    DePodesta -- who helped the Mets become National League champions last season -- will be above newly hired executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown in the organizational hierarchy

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Book View Post
    Browns have hired someone from the Mets front office to run the show.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...rategy-officer
    The Browns OPS will be off the charts.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by opiate82 View Post
    This. Jerrah's grading system is probably "what will get me mentioned on ESPN the most" which makes you wonder who were his top-3.
    If that's the case you just pencil JFF in at four or whatever and let it leak. Doesn't matter if you never had any intention of drafting him. If they bring him in for peanuts with no serious intention of starting him or even letting him make the team, same deal. More exposure for the almighty Cowboys "brand". Really not even that far fetched.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    I have seen and heard dozens of fully grown men jerk off.

Tuconots
    Fortunately Jerry manages to listen to what others are saying these days, otherwise Manziel would have been drafted. The way it's told, if he could have literally stood on a table to make his case he would have. I'll take the Martin pick though. It was definitely the final piece to the run game puzzle, even with the slight regression this year (All three all pros from last year still finished in the top 3 of their position this year, even with the shitshow at QB).

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by opiate82 View Post
    So will they go L.A. Raiders and L.A. Chargers like the NY teams or will they be the San Diego Chargers of Los Angeles?

Serious question though, which LA plan do you think ends up getting the nod? And what happens to the loser(s) of the LA sweepstakes?
    The whole thing is enough to make me disgusted with the league again and its not even really the offseason yet.

In Application To Move To Los Angeles, Rams Shit All Over City Of St. Louis

The NFL's Los Angeles Derby Is A Shameless, Repulsive Shitshow
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    I have seen and heard dozens of fully grown men jerk off.

Tuconots
    The guy the Browns hired was also Jonah Hill's character in Moneyball

Setting up an epic Jonah Hill + Kevin Cosner pairing in Draft Day 2

Tuconots
    The guy the Browns hired was also Jonah Hill's character in Moneyball

Setting up an epic Jonah Hill + Kevin Cosner pairing in Draft Day 2
    Somehow I don't picture that pairing working as well as Hill/Pitt did.

Tuconots
    Thread should be subtitled either the JFF sweepstakes, or the LA sweepstakes
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    I think the latter for the time being. After all, that's a thing that's happening. JFF is up in the air until they have someone in charge willing to cut him.

Tuconots
    aaaaand Buccaneers Dismiss Lovie Smith

god dammit

Tuconots
    None of these QBs are worth a top 4 pick, maybe not even top 20.

Cowboys need to draft Bosa or Treadwel and try to find another veteran backup QB. They need someone who can help the team immediately - not a QB who would be no better than Weeden/Cassel if Romo got hurt.

It was definitely the final piece to the run game puzzle, even with the slight regression this year (All three all pros from last year still finished in the top 3 of their position this year, even with the shitshow at QB).
    McFadden still had the 4th most rushing yards, in only 11 games as the starter - that's insane and I didn't realize it until earlier this week. They had pretty much the same run stats as last year as a line (yards before contact, etc).
    FFXIV: Xanthala Kurenai - Excalibur
    P99: Shiroe/Manowarr/Tofusin
    NNID: Man0warr, FC: 3480-2650-2736
    PSN: Man0warr1

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post

Cowboys need to draft Bosa or Treadwel and try to find another veteran backup QB. They need someone who can help the team immediately - not a QB who would be no better than Weeden/Cassel if Romo got hurt.

McFadden still had the 4th most rushing yards, in only 11 games as the starter - that's insane and I didn't realize it until earlier this week. They had pretty much the same run stats as last year as a line (yards before contact, etc).
    That's pretty much the way I feel as well. If there was an amazing prospect that was a pretty good bet to be a franchise QB for the next 10 years once Romo retires I would be all for it.

Right now, though, it would just be a knee jerk reaction to one unlucky season and there are much bigger needs.

Pass rush or maybe a DB are the biggest obvious holes and would actually help the team out during the 2-3 years Romo has left.

Tuconots
    It'll mostly get shaken out at the Combine, Senior Bowl, Pro Days, etc. Dallas coaches get to coach for the Senior Bowl and I'm sure that'll only help their evaluation.

Tuconots
    They have drafted the first two rounds pretty well the last 5 years Will McClay has been involved so whatever they do I can't fault it.

Tuconots

Here's the list of veteran free agents coming up this spring. Name the one you think the Cowboys could sign for backup money that would be better than Weeden/Cassel/Moore.
    2016 NFL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadaar View Post
    I wonder if they wanted to bring in an offensive minded head coach since Winston looks like he may be the real deal

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaines View Post
    Here's the list of veteran free agents coming up this spring. Name the one you think the Cowboys could sign for backup money that would be better than Weeden/Cassel/Moore.
    2016 NFL Free Agents Tracker | Spotrac
    Matt Moore might get a kick of the tires in that respect. Resign Kellen Moore and behind Romo you have Moore QBs. <.< >.>

Tuconots
    Cowboys need to draft Bosa or Treadwel and try to find another veteran backup QB. They need someone who can help the team immediately - not a QB who would be no better than Weeden/Cassel if Romo got hurt..
    How many teams in the league actually have a backup QB you can count on to come in and win a game for you? I think most of these guys are just there so there is actually a guy throwing the ball for 2nd team practice reps with the rare exception of a young guy being groomed. It's not like NFL QB is a deep enough position that some capable guy is going to be fine with riding the pine.

Tuconots
    I'm just a stupid Cincinnati Bengals homer, but AJ McCarron hasn't looked half bad. It's not like the Bengals look like a Romo-less Cowboys without Dalton. Soundly beat the 49ers and Ravens (teams they should have beat soundly) and took the #1 seeded Broncos to OT.

Tuconots
    Cowboys had more than just Romo as issues but his loss was the lynchpin domino so to speak.

Tuconots
    Kellen Moore's honestly their best bet right now. Costs them next to nothing and has shown he can play at least average.

Their real problem is their turnover difference was -22. For reference, second place was -14. Even if Moore played perfectly and threw 0 interceptions, they would still have the worst differential in the league.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I'm just a stupid Cincinnati Bengals homer, but AJ McCarron hasn't looked half bad. It's not like the Bengals look like a Romo-less Cowboys without Dalton. Soundly beat the 49ers and Ravens (teams they should have beat soundly) and took the #1 seeded Broncos to OT.
    Bengals would be one of my examples of a team that likely had a much better backup situation than the Cowboys. Moon is right that Cowboys had a lot more issues too though, honestly Bengals at full health probably top 3 roster in the league...they'd just have to have Dalton answer that playoff question to be a true contender in my mind.

Tuconots
    Shit, by all accounts they broke Joe Thomas, he of the 9 straight pro bowls in his 9 years in the league.
    Denver analyst and some fans want Elway to go back and try to get Thomas in the off season, especially now that they cleaned house.

Tuconots
    Right now, though, it would just be a knee jerk reaction to one unlucky season

best Cowboy fan quote ever. if we could just figure out what season it was these past 20 years he is referring to.

Tuconots
    Why are all these Cowboys fans talking about drafting a QB when they know damn well JFF is their QB of the future?!

Tuconots
    Why are all these Cowboys fans talking about drafting a QB when they know damn well JFF is their QB of the future?!
    I want this to happen so hard.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankak View Post
    I want this to happen so hard.
    Rather have RG3, if those are my two options.

Their real problem is their turnover difference was -22. For reference, second place was -14. Even if Moore played perfectly and threw 0 interceptions, they would still have the worst differential in the league.
    Turnover differential is such a lucky stat year to year too. Same coaches, same players (minus Scandrick, plus Sean Lee) last year were one of the better defenses in the league at turnovers.

Tuconots
    Both are still under contract. JFF is probably going to get let go by the new regime in Brownieville but given how fast everyone is dropping ties from him, I don't see Jerry pulling the trigger there unless the contract protected the team in the event he goes full(er) retard. Not sure about RG3 unless there's a thought that they could fix him. It'll probably be the most interesting offseason story surrounding the team, full of plenty of shit Florio can make up to generate clicks for PFT.

Tuconots
    I want JFF to end up in Dallas so bad too. I want RG3 to get a legit shot somewhere where this isn't as much media presence...and preferably not in the NFC East, or NFC altogether. Houston sounds good.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Johnny Football needs to be sitting next to Tebow commentating college games, they could be the odd couple. Would be the best show on tv. Johnny shows up with a bottle of vodka in 1 hand and Tebow a bible in the other.

Tuconots
    I guess underachieving is worth an extension if you're not the Eagles.

Mike McCoys contract extended by San Diego Chargers - NFL.com

Tuconots
    Both are still under contract. JFF is probably going to get let go by the new regime in Brownieville but given how fast everyone is dropping ties from him, I don't see Jerry pulling the trigger there unless the contract protected the team in the event he goes full(er) retard. Not sure about RG3 unless there's a thought that they could fix him. It'll probably be the most interesting offseason story surrounding the team, full of plenty of shit Florio can make up to generate clicks for PFT.
    They probably need to cut RG3 to make room for Kirk Cousins semi-franchise contract.

In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Tuconots
    I guess underachieving is worth an extension if you're not the Eagles.

Mike McCoys contract extended by San Diego Chargers - NFL.com

Damn it.

A plague upon your house Spanos.

The Lion of MMA Predictions Ameraves's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Good move by Miami in hiring Gase. Will be interesting to see how he works with Tanehill and that offense next year.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameraves View Post
    Good move by Miami in hiring Gase. Will be interesting to see how he works with Tanehill and that offense next year.
    I disagree. I dont see the extensive experience needed to get that team back in track. It's been a disaster and the new guy has limited pull in the NFL based on his desire to hire another Cincy DB coach. Being the OC for Peyton and having an average offense in Chicago don't really thrill me. Team was a pile last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeth View Post
    Right okay fam, they're only the best franchise in 20 years because they've been cheating

The Lion of MMA Predictions Ameraves's Avatar
    Tuconots
    At some point the new guy needs to have a shot at it though. It's been talked about before how many of these head coaches who have been fired seem to find work again over and over, but end with the same results. So give the new guy, who has been a name that has been floated for a while, a chance to see what he can do. It isn't like there are a lot of head coaching candidates out there right now with a ton of past success.

You may be right though. He may be too new and in over his head with an organization that clearly needs to get back on track. Time will tell!

Tuconots
    I really don't get the johnny football fuckups list. He like sped and drank some. Give him a fucking chauffeur and you're probably good to go. Is seeing a white guy party too much toxic masculinity for football commentators now adays?

Tuconots
    It's not that JFF drank and was a general idiot. It's that he never learned discretion or anything at all. How stupid do you have to be to go gambling in the gambling capital of the country with a wig and a nickname as your disguise? Stupid from the beginning and getting more stupid. I guess we'll see by his giant contract coming up what NFL exes think of his talent.
    Right okay fam, they're only the best franchise in 20 years because they've been cheating

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    I really don't get the johnny football fuckups list. He like sped and drank some. Give him a fucking chauffeur and you're probably good to go. Is seeing a white guy party too much toxic masculinity for football commentators now adays?
    People are pussies. They think because he went to rehab on his own, it's now the NFL's duty to make sure he never drinks again.

Tuconots
    No Johnny has Affluenza, and if a team decides to make him the future of their franchise he will wreck and destroy a lot of lives. He doesn't have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL...he's Tebow without the upside.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    Well he knowingly lied to his head coach so there is that. He went to rehab for *something* (I'm not sure why everyone is 100% sure it is booze I'd assume cocaine) yet he still hasn't changed anything about his personal life. He's shown that he'd prefer to drink and party rather than show up for mandatory health meetings and mandatory team meetings. No one is picking on JFF here he's fucking his own self up.

Tuconots
    Well he knowingly lied to his head coach so there is that. He went to rehab for *something* (I'm not sure why everyone is 100% sure it is booze I'd assume cocaine) yet he still hasn't changed anything about his personal life. He's shown that he'd prefer to drink and party rather than show up for mandatory health meetings and mandatory team meetings. No one is picking on JFF here he's fucking his own self up.
    Him lying to his coach and team is the only morally wrong thing he's really done. His constant partying, despite how self destructive it is does show his priorities are completely fucked and is why I'd prefer the Cowboys night sign him.

Tuconots
    Coughlin interviewing for the eagles job. Would be an interesting switch if it happened.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by uncognito View Post
    Coughlin interviewing for the eagles job. Would be an interesting switch if it happened.
    Does Coughlin really want to spend his last few years on this Earth cleaning up Chip's mess?

Tuconots
    Please god is there any link to the playoffs streaming online? I've got no cable and the stream thread is not delivering or I'm missing something.

Tuconots
    Does Coughlin really want to spend his last few years on this Earth cleaning up Chip's mess?
    He's got to be doing something with his time. Give him some time off and he'll just be sitting there with a nurse cleaning up Coughlin messes.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathan View Post
    Please god is there any link to the playoffs streaming online? I've got no cable and the stream thread is not delivering or I'm missing something.
    omg posting in legendary comeback thread!

p.s. use NFL Live Streams (also lol @ posting this in the wrong thread)
    Last edited by Daezuel; 01-09-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Tuconots
    I moved to NY. I still hate the Giants so I'm hoping Coughlin takes the Eagles job and kicks their ass for years to come. I may hate the Giants but it's easy to recognize that team has been depleted of talent since Tuck and Osi got old plus all 3 of last SB's receivers are gone or hurt. Beckham's a nice addition but he can't do it alone. Giants shoulda canned the GM. Eagles fired Andy Reid on a bad run of seasons after stellar coaching for years and always terrible clock mgmt. and now he's doing great with the Chiefs.

Tuconots
    Wait, so you're a Giants fan now?

Tuconots
    I want a reality show where "Billy" Football and Ron Mexico live it up in Las Vegas. I'd watch it.

Tuconots
    Yeah no... but it's hard not to live here in NY and not hear about NY teams constantly. This city is way overloaded with sports teams. It's not even fair compared to other cities. 2 nfl teams, 2 bball, 2 hockey, 2 baseball and god knows what else.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathan View Post
    Yeah no... but it's hard not to live here in NY and not hear about NY teams constantly. This city is way overloaded with sports teams. It's not even fair compared to other cities. 2 nfl teams, 2 bball, 2 hockey, 2 baseball and god knows what else.
    and one Cathan. City has fucking everything!

Thread Information