Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 2817

Thread: Phinigel Server

  1. #1
    Registered User Krysanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    122
    Tuconots
    2

    Phinigel Server

    Because that other thread is too convoluted.

    Honestly I like boxing, its why I play EQ. I'm pissed at DBG for dropping that 6 months and poofing out---its obvious it is not what the server wanted and they must know that.

    I'll try out Phinny server, but plan on staying in Ragefire.

  2. #2
    Registered User Cinge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,595
    Tuconots
    16
    Pretty obvious they are squeezing as much as they can out of this. They realize they can probably open a new TLP every 6-12 months, and get a big surge in krono money and move on instantly. Players being what they are, have to be on the "newest" thing. With each past server holding a very minor population with the majority jumping to every new one.

  3. #3
    Grandmaster Zaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norrath
    Posts
    1,228
    Tuconots
    8
    There is no way a regular six month server transition won't exhaust the player base. It will definitely burn out any half way decent guilds, that's for sure.

  4. #4
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    There is no way a regular six month server transition won't exhaust the player base. It will definitely burn out any half way decent guilds, that's for sure.
    Yep, I could see Cinge's theory working longterm with a 12 month routine. (In fact it seems like a great idea for them to do $-wise) But I'd agree if they'd keep doing 6 months fatigue would definitely start becoming an issue.

    Now that said I wouldn't be shocked to see them try it once or twice before realizing it's causing such, however.

  5. #5
    SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Tuconots
    66
    I would think the goal would be to have a series of servers that represent a wide variety of eras so at any given time there's a TLP for everyone. There's a fresh TLP opening up, there's another TLP that's in Velious right now, and there's a third TLP in Planes of Power, that kind of thing. After Dragons of Norrath you dump everyone's characters onto a regular live server.

    I'm hoping that they announce in January that Feb 1st they are merging Ragefire and Lockjaw and launching Velious and then switching to a hard 90 day unlock. The way they set up Phinny clearly demonstrates that their forum warriors voted for madness and do not represent what a majority of players want.

  6. #6
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I would think the goal would be to have a series of servers that represent a wide variety of eras so at any given time there's a TLP for everyone. There's a fresh TLP opening up, there's another TLP that's in Velious right now, and there's a third TLP in Planes of Power, that kind of thing. After Dragons of Norrath you dump everyone's characters onto a regular live server.

    I'm hoping that they announce in January that Feb 1st they are merging Ragefire and Lockjaw and launching Velious and then switching to a hard 90 day unlock. The way they set up Phinny clearly demonstrates that their forum warriors voted for madness and do not represent what a majority of players want.
    I think the general concept of "pick when to start then get dumped onto Live once it's through" is what they'll do if/when Seasonal happens, if I'd make a guess Arb. They seem just fine with running TLPs up with them being open to transferring to regular servers paid just fine - but Seasonal needs a means to "save" your character when it resets or it's doomed from the start.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    227
    Tuconots
    1
    OK, so I have an honest question. Joining a progression server really does have some appeal to me but I have no history with any of the guilds here. I played on E'ci (now Tunare) and joined up with the Mal'Deth guys for a while when they started there as I was playing solo at the time and had a lot of fun. They since moved everyone to test and now their web site is offline, so I am looking here to maybe start over.

    Where would yall suggestion I start looking as far as guilds go considering I am familiar with EQ but not the know it all and would have to be reminded of stuff along the way? I am even still torn over what class to even play at this point. I wanted to do the necro with a shamy/cleric or even bard on my 2nd pc, but omg so many necros it seems. Hell.. making a tank may even be worthwhile. EQ is just not a game I want to join the LFG guild on if you know what I mean... did that when I tried to start playing again and it sucked. (had a 101 necro 2 boxing a shamy on Gribble missions wearing HoT armor and having a hard time getting groups and playing catch up all at the same time)

  8. #8
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Well first questions I'd ask yourself is if you care to do "batphone" stuff at all to compete with the open world mobs or if instanced content is enough for you. (Or door #3 of no raiding at all)

    Then I'd look for a schedule that can fit your plans, then loot system that you prefer and then apply to that guild if they seem like decent folk.

    I personally wanted scheduled raids only on a 8-12pm ESTish schedule so I went with IV - I do prefer DKP but was willing to sacrifice that element. (Plus TBH - Krim has proven to have very sensible loot councils in the past)

    But wants will vary by person, obviously.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    227
    Tuconots
    1
    Well Im a typical 8-5er in CST, so my play time is usually 6-11 CST and weekends. I like DKP too, but honestly the earlier stuff in the first few expansions doesn't really matter all that much as long as any council doesn't do stupid shit and hamstring a raid force by gearing up just a few people. Ya, I would like to raid although I'm not gonna wake up at zero dark thirty when I gotta work.. MAaaaby on weekend but hell.. Im 44..not 20 and in college heh

  10. #10
    Registered User Cinge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,595
    Tuconots
    16
    You know, given that they have only 1 server planned. And considering how many are coming from both RF/LJ because of instancing + 3 month. It's going to be exactly like RF was for that first weekend. Queues forever.

  11. #11
    Registered User Ambiturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,397
    Tuconots
    6
    Hopefully won't be as bad. I doubt there's going to be too many people for this server that weren't there for day 1 RF. When you factor in that there are still going to be people staying on RF/LJ, a lot less boxes, and the auto-kick afk thing, things should be manageable.

  12. #12
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostolos View Post
    Well Im a typical 8-5er in CST, so my play time is usually 6-11 CST and weekends. I like DKP too, but honestly the earlier stuff in the first few expansions doesn't really matter all that much as long as any council doesn't do stupid shit and hamstring a raid force by gearing up just a few people. Ya, I would like to raid although I'm not gonna wake up at zero dark thirty when I gotta work.. MAaaaby on weekend but hell.. Im 44..not 20 and in college heh
    Sounds like IV (or a few others) could be a good fit for you - browse over on the recruitment on EQLive and I'm sure you can find one that tickles your fancy. I didn't search too long being that old friends (and rivals) are in IV so reminiscing from 12 years ago overrode most other considerations in where to go.

  13. #13
    Registered User Xeldar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Eating Cheetos, behind your shoulder.
    Posts
    1,352
    Tuconots
    18
    Are they going to nerf pets?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    72
    Tuconots
    0
    Do you mean further than they already have? Or are you unaware of the 2 pet nerfs they've already done?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    134
    Tuconots
    0
    So as someone who has no chance of bat phoning at this point in my life is it worth playing these progression servers? The idea of instancing has perked my interest a bit but are these servers just full of the 24/7 raid scene guilds? if you are not able to play like that then is there any point in joining in on this?

  16. #16
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanand View Post
    So as someone who has no chance of bat phoning at this point in my life is it worth playing these progression servers? The idea of instancing has perked my interest a bit but are these servers just full of the 24/7 raid scene guilds? if you are not able to play like that then is there any point in joining in on this?
    Looks like from the Guild Recruitment forum on EQLive that it's about 2/3 instance only guilds. (Or one's like IV that are "absolutely scheduled raids only - but we'll do open world if the stars align with raid times")

    So there absolutely should be some options as a non-batphone person - I went with <In Virtue> as my choice, but there's others as well - depending on your schedule and the people/loot systems you like another may be a better fit.

    Non-batphone guilds I see on Guild Recruitment are:
    Broken Wave
    In Virtue
    CrossGuard
    Unnamed Dojii Guild (It's Dojii so may want to check Apokolypsis or whatever the spelling was history - I'm dubious)
    REMOVED - Merged with CrossGuard for Phinigel
    Magus Imperialis Magicus [Unsure batphone or not at all - I'd tend to think MiM will go non-batphone but it's a coin flip - great people regardless though]
    Disciples of the Void [Unsure - but EU]
    Deja Vulak
    Valoran (No Recruitment Forums thread - responded to a request from some people in the mindset with direct link only - will update with GR one if they make one that I notice)

    Now, again, I'd suggest IV - they're a good solid group that have posted great results in the past for what will amount to the first 2 years or so of the server - but different guilds appeal to different folks.
    Last edited by Vaclav; 12-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.

  17. #17
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    stupid double post errors

  18. #18
    Grandmaster Zaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norrath
    Posts
    1,228
    Tuconots
    8
    Vaclav if you edit that post you can remove the "403 Forbidden" and add the actual guild name. Would make using your list much easier.

  19. #19
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    Vaclav if you edit that post you can remove the "403 Forbidden" and add the actual guild name. Would make using your list much easier.
    Done, had checked edit but too quickly, didn't see the 403's actually were listed there in the descriptor spot.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    134
    Tuconots
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    Looks like from the Guild Recruitment forum on EQLive that it's about 2/3 instance only guilds. (Or one's like IV that are "absolutely scheduled raids only - but we'll do open world if the stars align with raid times")

    So there absolutely should be some options as a non-batphone person - I went with <In Virtue> as my choice, but there's others as well - depending on your schedule and the people/loot systems you like another may be a better fit.

    Non-batphone guilds I see on Guild Recruitment are:
    Broken Wave
    In Virtue
    CrossGuard
    Unnamed Dojii Guild (It's Dojii so may want to check Apokolypsis or whatever the spelling was history - I'm dubious)
    Con Gaming [Unclear for 100% sure on batphone, but I've taken it to mean no batphone]
    Magus Imperialis Magicus [Unsure batphone or not at all - I'd tend to think MiM will go non-batphone but it's a coin flip - great people regardless though]
    Disciples of the Void [Unsure - but EU]

    Now, again, I'd suggest IV - they're a good solid group that have posted great results in the past for what will amount to the first 2 years or so of the server - but different guilds appeal to different folks.
    Thanks for the info, I am a dirty Euro so I will have a look around on the forums

  21. #21
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Added another to the list that just popped up on EQLive - Deja Vulak.

  22. #22
    Grandmaster Zaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norrath
    Posts
    1,228
    Tuconots
    8
    Going to be lawling when someone creates all these guilds on other servers the day before launch.

  23. #23
    Turns the screw Evernothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    Tuconots
    51
    Deja Vulak is a great name.
    Draegan sold us out to MMORPG.com

    Exodus underway to ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

  24. #24
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    Looks like from the Guild Recruitment forum on EQLive that it's about 2/3 instance only guilds. (Or one's like IV that are "absolutely scheduled raids only - but we'll do open world if the stars align with raid times")

    So there absolutely should be some options as a non-batphone person - I went with <In Virtue> as my choice, but there's others as well - depending on your schedule and the people/loot systems you like another may be a better fit.

    Non-batphone guilds I see on Guild Recruitment are:
    Broken Wave
    In Virtue
    CrossGuard
    Unnamed Dojii Guild (It's Dojii so may want to check Apokolypsis or whatever the spelling was history - I'm dubious)
    REMOVED - Merged with CrossGuard for Phinigel
    Magus Imperialis Magicus [Unsure batphone or not at all - I'd tend to think MiM will go non-batphone but it's a coin flip - great people regardless though]
    Disciples of the Void [Unsure - but EU]
    Deja Vulak
    Valoran (No Recruitment Forums thread - responded to a request from some people in the mindset with direct link only - will update with GR one if they make one that I notice)

    Now, again, I'd suggest IV - they're a good solid group that have posted great results in the past for what will amount to the first 2 years or so of the server - but different guilds appeal to different folks.
    Bump for 'non-batphone' list update. IV is at the point we're slowing recruitment - I'd still recommend IV - but might be hard to get in at this point. (I'm not recruitment or anything - just spreading the word - so I can't do any special favors getting people in)
    Last edited by Vaclav; 12-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.

  25. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    205
    Tuconots
    4
    I am going to be rushing to 50 at launch, especially playing a lot right at launch and the first week... going ench/war/cleric, need dps bros. Going to do basically 10-50 in guk. I will update with my character names once server is live.

    If anyone is going to play DPS and be playing a lot right at launch, let me know and we'll sock together. I do have to work a bit on Thursday, but otherwise I'll be socking Wedn - Sunday. Would like to be 35+ come Monday, 40+ even better.

  26. #26
    Grandmaster Zaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norrath
    Posts
    1,228
    Tuconots
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    I am going to be rushing to 50 at launch, especially playing a lot right at launch and the first week... going ench/war/cleric, need dps bros. Going to do basically 10-50 in guk. I will update with my character names once server is live.

    If anyone is going to play DPS and be playing a lot right at launch, let me know and we'll sock together. I do have to work a bit on Thursday, but otherwise I'll be socking Wedn - Sunday. Would like to be 35+ come Monday, 40+ even better.

    Even with a standard group composition (not three mages for dps) you'll be 50 by Saturday night if you're really socking it and have a solid group that doesn't bail. If you end up with mages and really go hard you could do it by Friday afternoon.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    205
    Tuconots
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    Even with a standard group composition (not three mages for dps) you'll be 50 by Saturday night if you're really socking it and have a solid group that doesn't bail. If you end up with mages and really go hard you could do it by Friday afternoon.

    We'll see . Come on mage bros get your socks out.

  28. #28
    Totally Ninja Sterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,803
    Tuconots
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    We'll see . Come on mage bros get your socks out.
    I'm rolling a Wizard. Will be a gnome, my only issue really would likely be getting spells, but I could just do that in Freeport I guess. Was going to eventually box but I have no idea what I want to box and I'll probably end up waiting to do that till later anyways.

  29. #29
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    Even with a standard group composition (not three mages for dps) you'll be 50 by Saturday night if you're really socking it and have a solid group that doesn't bail. If you end up with mages and really go hard you could do it by Friday afternoon.
    You see there's a "change to pet power curve til Luclin" on Test for TLP? And loads of other pet tweaks.

    Pets getting reduced base DPS as part of that seems possible. But it's not technically enabled for testing to know for sure.

  30. #30
    Totally Ninja Sterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,803
    Tuconots
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    You see there's a "change to pet power curve til Luclin" on Test for TLP? And loads of other pet tweaks.

    Pets getting reduced base DPS as part of that seems possible. But it's not technically enabled for testing to know for sure.
    Doubt that they're adjusting pet DPS more. They already do shit DPS on raids currently, the issue was pet walling.

  31. #31
    Grandmaster Zaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norrath
    Posts
    1,228
    Tuconots
    8
    I did see that. Pets can now tank over players in group content, but "raid mobs" will now attribute hate generated by pets to the pet owner instead. If DBG did this change in a non retarded way then pet walling is over. Pets may be more effective in the group game however.

  32. #32
    Totally Ninja Sterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,803
    Tuconots
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    I did see that. Pets can now tank over players in group content, but "raid mobs" will now attribute hate generated by pets to the pet owner instead. If DBG did this change in a non retarded way then pet walling is over. Pets may be more effective in the group game however.
    Both of which are generally good changes if true. Wonder if this ends up meaning some of the raid content takes a minor melee dps nerf.

  33. #33
    Registered User Ambiturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,397
    Tuconots
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    I did see that. Pets can now tank over players in group content, but "raid mobs" will now attribute hate generated by pets to the pet owner instead. If DBG did this change in a non retarded way then pet walling is over. Pets may be more effective in the group game however.
    It's a bonus for melee as well. Particularly non-tanks or any groups without a dedicated healer.

    Generally, a group with 2-3 pet classes mow through everything and don't even need heals with their crazy regen. Any class that requires melee range screws that all up

  34. #34
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Doubt that they're adjusting pet DPS more. They already do shit DPS on raids currently, the issue was pet walling.
    Right, but that's handled via the aggro adjustment. Their heinous DPS as discussed still functions nonraid.

    Only adjustments in there IMPROVE them for grouping - seems sensible for them to have some counterbalance.

    It is Daybreak though and it's vague so it's a coin toss. Making my choice to box a mage on the fence though. ENC animation sounds badass for a pulling ENC.

  35. #35
    Registered User Grumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Where woman are
    Posts
    1,740
    Tuconots
    14
    Are spells locked behind expansions on these servers? Or can rangers get panic animal in classic?

  36. #36
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpus View Post
    Are spells locked behind expansions on these servers? Or can rangers get panic animal in classic?
    Depends on the spell, adjusted levels are all normal - I believe I was able to get Panic Animal on mine during Classic.

    But spells that were added with an expac (like the L1 specialty spells for each hybrid) aren't in Classic.

  37. #37
    Registered User Grumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Where woman are
    Posts
    1,740
    Tuconots
    14
    If panic animal is in I'll boot up a ranger for super casual solo fun. I wonder if you can get to 50 off fear kiting in classic zones.

  38. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    205
    Tuconots
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpus View Post
    If panic animal is in I'll boot up a ranger for super casual solo fun. I wonder if you can get to 50 off fear kiting in classic zones.
    Im just not really sure where you'd do much past 40. I guess you could do the Bears in permafrost?

  39. #39
    Failed Idea Big W Powah!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    725
    Tuconots
    4
    Kedge Keep

  40. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    205
    Tuconots
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Big W Powah! View Post
    Kedge Keep
    Touché.

  41. #41
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Big W Powah! View Post
    Kedge Keep
    I thought KK stuff was immune to Fear?

  42. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    72
    Tuconots
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    I thought KK stuff was immune to Fear?
    I thought so too, but even it isn't, it would be a horrible place to attempt to fear kite anything.

  43. #43
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
    I thought so too, but even it isn't, it would be a horrible place to attempt to fear kite anything.
    Depends, plenty of stuff just runs in place as if snared even when not snared. Pathing there is horrible in beneficial ways quite often. Not that I'd ever bother the risk, the ZEM is awful.

  44. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    Tuconots
    0
    SolB bats or Permafrost bear pits or plane of fear....safer than Kedge to ranger fear kite in.

  45. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    278
    Tuconots
    4
    What time does this launch on Wednesday?

  46. #46
    Registered User Slaythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,169
    Tuconots
    -1
    Oh man, this Wednesday eh? I feel like I should actually give this one a try because why not.

    DPS or support class suggestions from the progression vets?

  47. #47
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    What time does this launch on Wednesday?
    no announcement yet

  48. #48
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaythe View Post
    Oh man, this Wednesday eh? I feel like I should actually give this one a try because why not.

    DPS or support class suggestions from the progression vets?
    Play what you enjoy imo, every class has a need pretty much. Not sure if youre thinking paladin like you like in WoW but they are ok tanks in classic and basically group tanks from kunark on. Same with SKs except you can DPS but don't have the group heals or utility a Pally has.

  49. #49
    Registered User Slaythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,169
    Tuconots
    -1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    Play what you enjoy imo, every class has a need pretty much. Not sure if youre thinking paladin like you like in WoW but they are ok tanks in classic and basically group tanks from kunark on. Same with SKs except you can DPS but don't have the group heals or utility a Pally has.
    Naw, I wouldn't play a tank. I've got a solid understanding of how classes worked in actually live as well as P99, I just know the experience is a little different on the progression servers. I spent most of my time as a necro in classic.

  50. #50
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaythe View Post
    Naw, I wouldn't play a tank. I've got a solid understanding of how classes worked in actually live as well as P99, I just know the experience is a little different on the progression servers. I spent most of my time as a necro in classic.
    Necros are much stronger on progression if you like them. Youll get focus effects which weren't in classic as well as range crafted idols and other randoms.

  51. #51
    Registered User Slaythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,169
    Tuconots
    -1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    Necros are much stronger on progression if you like them. Youll get focus effects which weren't in classic as well as range crafted idols and other randoms.
    Yeah might work. I'll think it over. The wow guild I'm in is still going strong and we're hitting mythic manno progression pretty hard right now so this EQ thing would just be a casual thing. I just know I always pass on these progression servers and then feel like I missed out afterwards.

  52. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    134
    Tuconots
    0
    Really thinking about getting into this. Have not played EQ since quitting at the start of GoD. Might go Enchanter always liked their style of play, playing a necro in raids was always boring as fuck, great outside though.

    Any advice for a progression server noob?

  53. #53
    SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Tuconots
    66
    Having been in Kunark a while now I wouldn't recommend anyone play a Rogue, a Ranger, or a Paladin. The rest of the cast is fine. Even at level 60 with raid gear and an epic Rogues don't parse all that great, Rangers parse worse, and while Paladins are useful as tanks in Classic they have nothing to do outside of group content in Kunark. If you want to be a melee dps be a Monk and if you want to be a non-warrior tank be a Shadow Knight. On almost every encounter in Kunark the top damage dealers are Shadow Knights and Monks. Both of those classes have good utility in groups content as well and are still plenty great in Classic.

    All the healers are fine, all the casters are fine, warriors are fine. Can't hurt yourself picking any of them.

  54. #54
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaythe View Post
    Yeah might work. I'll think it over. The wow guild I'm in is still going strong and we're hitting mythic manno progression pretty hard right now so this EQ thing would just be a casual thing. I just know I always pass on these progression servers and then feel like I missed out afterwards.
    You're only missing out on drama and poopsocking, progressions servers are like someone throwing a box of neon crayons into a room at Jerry's Kids.

  55. #55
    Registered User Slaythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,169
    Tuconots
    -1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    You're only missing out on drama and poopsocking, progressions servers are like someone throwing a box of neon crayons into a room at Jerry's Kids.
    Aren't you like king shit of fuck mountain on one of the current progression servers? I'm just looking for a little nostalgia trip. I did the poopsock thing on P99 for a while and it was enough.

  56. #56
    SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Tuconots
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    You're only missing out on drama and poopsocking, progressions servers are like someone throwing a box of neon crayons into a room at Jerry's Kids.
    Phinny has full raid instancing. Every person on the server that wants to can try their hand at a Lady Vox, a Lord Nagafen, Innoruuk + all Hate minis, Cazic-Thule + all Fear minis, Master Yael, and the Plane of Sky and they can do that every week and they can do it without any interference and at any time of day. That's as much raiding in a week as anyone got to do back in the day. The people at the top of the food chain (or that are clawing to get there) have no real idea how warped their perception of the game even is at this point.

  57. #57
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    I am just a little baby SK trying to make it to GoD, no more poopsocking for me. After playing once I realized there is people that make this a career on every fresh server and we've had three in six months.

    @Arb I totally agree, I saw the light once TL stopped raiding.

  58. #58
    Registered User Grumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Where woman are
    Posts
    1,740
    Tuconots
    14
    Im going to give this server a try. Hard to pick a class, I have a kid on the way in march but I would like to do all the content eventually. I want a class that I can pick up and play for 2 hours or whatever on my day off. Shaman, Bard or Necro are my short list. I know Necro is the best for that kind of schedule but they are soooo boring in groups.

    Super casual on current progression, how many hours for 1-50?

  59. #59
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    I am just a little baby SK trying to make it to GoD, no more poopsocking for me. After playing once I realized there is people that make this a career on every fresh server and we've had three in six months.

    @Arb I totally agree, I saw the light once TL stopped raiding.
    You've gotta take the SK past GoD if you really want to see them getting good - holy shit is OoW is wonderful expansion for SKs, mind-blowingly good for the class. Them being so good after OoW is why I can't stomach playing them through the first eras anymore.

    And glad to see you've come around, man. It's really a shame the bell can't be unrung to set everything back to truly 1999 - I'll be the first to admit that it feels weird that in many ways the instancing approach will actually get us closest to 1999 again - due to population, knowledge, tactics, etc.

    Hopefully some other new MMO can scratch the itch like 1999 EQ did eventually.

  60. #60
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpus View Post
    Super casual on current progression, how many hours for 1-50?
    Really varies how much you're min-maxing group composition and XP location - I'd say 1 hr/level for the first 30 and 2 hrs per for the back 20 is a reasonable target though without requiring anything too nuts. (Plus not knowing exactly what the "pet rescaling pre-Luclin" is yet)

    That might even be overly conservative of an estimate.

  61. #61
    Registered User Grumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Where woman are
    Posts
    1,740
    Tuconots
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    Really varies how much you're min-maxing group composition and XP location - I'd say 1 hr/level for the first 30 and 2 hrs per for the back 20 is a reasonable target though without requiring anything too nuts. (Plus not knowing exactly what the "pet rescaling pre-Luclin" is yet)

    That might even be overly conservative of an estimate.
    Wish I didn't have such a huge work load. Sounds like I could do that in a weekend.

  62. #62
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpus View Post
    Wish I didn't have such a huge work load. Sounds like I could do that in a weekend.
    I'm sure some people will - I'm pacing myself so my daily targets will be: 20, 30, 40, 45, 50 so 5 days if all goes to plan. Got a feeling I'll slack more than that though.

    Got some bad health news this week so I think I'll be prone to taking a break the minute anything frustrating happens.

  63. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    227
    Tuconots
    1
    Well with the server being released mid week, I personally doubt I get very high at all since I gotta work those 3 days. (especially with never doing one of these progression servers) I am shooting for being 25ish by the end of the weekend. That may not be a very high goal for the 4th day, but we will see.

  64. #64
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    You've gotta take the SK past GoD if you really want to see them getting good - holy shit is OoW is wonderful expansion for SKs, mind-blowingly good for the class. Them being so good after OoW is why I can't stomach playing them through the first eras anymore.

    And glad to see you've come around, man. It's really a shame the bell can't be unrung to set everything back to truly 1999 - I'll be the first to admit that it feels weird that in many ways the instancing approach will actually get us closest to 1999 again - due to population, knowledge, tactics, etc.

    Hopefully some other new MMO can scratch the itch like 1999 EQ did eventually.
    SK's are also very good if not the top DPS through Velious depending on the encounter, its not like we fall off in Luclin we just don't top the parse anymore.

  65. #65
    Registered User lost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    813
    Posts
    819
    Tuconots
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    Necros are much stronger on progression if you like them. Youll get focus effects which weren't in classic as well as range crafted idols and other randoms.
    Ya I love my necro. I'm tempted to make 4 instead of 1 nec 3 mages lol but I'd have to actually cast spells

  66. #66
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassus View Post
    SK's are also very good if not the top DPS through Velious depending on the encounter, its not like we fall off in Luclin we just don't top the parse anymore.
    I'm talking more about fun level - just so many good memories of soloing Riftseekers in OoW and duoing Sol Ro with a Bard during PoP. There's a reason I went back to being a cleric, I don't care about micromanaging parses anymore, hah.

  67. #67
    Registered User Kharza-kzad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,081
    Tuconots
    6
    I recommend enjoying the journey. I tried to group in strange places and see everything on Lockjaw. Didn't always work because of boxers trashing entire zones or holding certain camps forever.

    But yea, take a group to cazic or kedge or hop over to the live side. Don't look at your xp bar too much, don't join a guild, and just build up a good friends list. Log in and do whatever you feel like!

  68. #68
    Registered Dorf Kreugen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,842
    Tuconots
    46
    You have to take into account time spent buying spells and making trips to sell enough junk to afford those spells. There's a LOT of time wasting shit that only really applies to your first character on a fresh server.

  69. #69
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreugen View Post
    You have to take into account time spent buying spells and making trips to sell enough junk to afford those spells. There's a LOT of time wasting shit that only really applies to your first character on a fresh server.
    Origin + Gate box FTW!

  70. #70
    Registered User lost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    813
    Posts
    819
    Tuconots
    8
    Shoot I remember I bought spells asap from researchers n like 2 days later spell prices were cut in half. Not sure I'm gonna rush to buy researched spells this time. Well unless it's 40+.

    And yeah it took a lot of time

  71. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    186
    Tuconots
    -2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharza-kzad View Post
    I recommend enjoying the journey. I tried to group in strange places and see everything on Lockjaw. Didn't always work because of boxers trashing entire zones or holding certain camps forever.

    But yea, take a group to cazic or kedge or hop over to the live side. Don't look at your xp bar too much, don't join a guild, and just build up a good friends list. Log in and do whatever you feel like!
    This is the route I took on rage and lock... loved it. This is the best time to do it as the lower end pop will be plentiful. I still haven't done much of King Xorb, HH/k, Mistmoor, or Perma. I hit everything else pretty good. That said, screw kedge.

  72. #72
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Having been in Kunark a while now I wouldn't recommend anyone play a Rogue, a Ranger, or a Paladin. The rest of the cast is fine. Even at level 60 with raid gear and an epic Rogues don't parse all that great, Rangers parse worse, and while Paladins are useful as tanks in Classic they have nothing to do outside of group content in Kunark. If you want to be a melee dps be a Monk and if you want to be a non-warrior tank be a Shadow Knight. On almost every encounter in Kunark the top damage dealers are Shadow Knights and Monks. Both of those classes have good utility in groups content as well and are still plenty great in Classic.

    All the healers are fine, all the casters are fine, warriors are fine. Can't hurt yourself picking any of them.
    Rogues are that bad? I started playing my rogue in Velious until OoW and we were usually near the top for almost every expac. I was actually considering the rogue again but this really makes me less interested.

    Guess I'm sticking with the wizard, necro,or shaman plan.
    Last edited by Chanur; 12-07-2015 at 11:51 PM.

  73. #73
    SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Tuconots
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    Rogues are that bad? I started playing my rogue in Velious until OoW and we were usually near the top for almost every expac. I was actually considering the rogue again but this really makes me less interested.

    Guess I'm sticking with the wizard, necro,or shaman plan.
    They parsed like dog poop through all of Classic and are solidly behind SKs and Monks in Kunark. Depending on the encounter it's either always Monks at the top followed by SKs or SKs at the top followed by Monks while all the Rogues, Wizards, and Necromancers fight for positioning below them. If you want to be topping the parses in Classic that's Wizard on some fights, Necro on some fights, and Monk on some fights (Sky). If you want to be topping the parses in Kunark it is Monk on some fights and SKs on other fights. I can't see anything in Velious really changing that.

    I know everyone got on board the Mage Train for Ragefire and for Lockjaw but I really cannot recommend SKs enough. That class gets so damned ridiculous in Kunark.

  74. #74
    Registered User lost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    813
    Posts
    819
    Tuconots
    8
    Well they did add that passive AA melee buff, I think first rank is at 50? so they should parse better than classic ragefire.. .but yeah poop ;p nec/wiz were top in classic just dont be one of those dumb necros that think spamming lifetap is the way to the top

  75. #75
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    They parsed like dog poop through all of Classic and are solidly behind SKs and Monks in Kunark. Depending on the encounter it's either always Monks at the top followed by SKs or SKs at the top followed by Monks while all the Rogues, Wizards, and Necromancers fight for positioning below them. If you want to be topping the parses in Classic that's Wizard on some fights, Necro on some fights, and Monk on some fights (Sky). If you want to be topping the parses in Kunark it is Monk on some fights and SKs on other fights. I can't see anything in Velious really changing that.

    I know everyone got on board the Mage Train for Ragefire and for Lockjaw but I really cannot recommend SKs enough. That class gets so damned ridiculous in Kunark.
    I played a wizard on Lockjaw but never really got to raid due to work. I played an SK post GoD and they definitely get really good later and both SK's and Pallys become amazing tanks later on. I do like the Necro's ability to go anywhere they want and do what ever they want.

  76. #76
    Registered User Ambiturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,397
    Tuconots
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    They parsed like dog poop through all of Classic and are solidly behind SKs and Monks in Kunark. Depending on the encounter it's either always Monks at the top followed by SKs or SKs at the top followed by Monks while all the Rogues, Wizards, and Necromancers fight for positioning below them. If you want to be topping the parses in Classic that's Wizard on some fights, Necro on some fights, and Monk on some fights (Sky). If you want to be topping the parses in Kunark it is Monk on some fights and SKs on other fights. I can't see anything in Velious really changing that.

    I know everyone got on board the Mage Train for Ragefire and for Lockjaw but I really cannot recommend SKs enough. That class gets so damned ridiculous in Kunark.
    Didn't know SKs were that good. How are they in classic?

  77. #77
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Also I assume this SK dps is with two handers? In other words they are not using their tanking sword and board and wrecking the dps right?

  78. #78
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    Also I assume this SK dps is with two handers? In other words they are not using their tanking sword and board and wrecking the dps right?
    Typically - later eras the gap between 1H and 2H isn't that great though.

  79. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,509
    Tuconots
    -20
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    They parsed like dog poop through all of Classic and are solidly behind SKs and Monks in Kunark. Depending on the encounter it's either always Monks at the top followed by SKs or SKs at the top followed by Monks while all the Rogues, Wizards, and Necromancers fight for positioning below them. If you want to be topping the parses in Classic that's Wizard on some fights, Necro on some fights, and Monk on some fights (Sky). If you want to be topping the parses in Kunark it is Monk on some fights and SKs on other fights. I can't see anything in Velious really changing that.

    I know everyone got on board the Mage Train for Ragefire and for Lockjaw but I really cannot recommend SKs enough. That class gets so damned ridiculous in Kunark.
    Ya before all the retarded pet Nerf it was more balanced. Now its monk SK all the way. That said by kunark rogue is gonna start to pull even and then the gap will widen every xpac from then. By pop on fippy they were gods, and that was with no buff, tho on fippy they did have puma which mêlée prolly won't get here.

  80. #80
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Time announced - 2pm PST/5pm EST

  81. #81
    Elegua Krassus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,843
    Tuconots
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    Also I assume this SK dps is with two handers? In other words they are not using their tanking sword and board and wrecking the dps right?
    Basically about 80% of the damage is Unholy and chain lifetapping, the rest is getting STR + haste capped with a 2h for Kunark.

  82. #82
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Good to know. Thanks!

  83. #83
    Registered User lost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    813
    Posts
    819
    Tuconots
    8
    too bad cant be gnome sk i did like my ogre sk though

  84. #84
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Only sk I want to play is Iksar but Daybreak hates fun so that's a no go. Erudite as a second choice.

  85. #85
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    Only sk I want to play is Iksar but Daybreak hates fun so that's a no go. Erudite as a second choice.
    Erudite is the master choice for SKs until Luclin for sure. SKs can chew through mana so damn quick before AA/relatively easy to attain mana regen gear.

  86. #86
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    Iksar are the master race.

  87. #87
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    Iksar are the master race.
    2 HP regen isn't worth it. From what I've heard the AC isn't even parseable on it's own, just helps you bump intervals occasionally. (Something like 25 AC is needed to be parsable and it's a 14 AC bonus or some such?)

    I do like iksar though - but until Luclin shit mana pool is shit mana pool. Once mana regen becomes easy it's another story though.

  88. #88
    We Do Not Scissor. Chanur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Posts
    9,273
    Tuconots
    27
    They just do it with style. No other reason just like the lizards.

  89. #89
    Registered User Ronne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,060
    Tuconots
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    too bad cant be gnome sk i did like my ogre sk though
    Gnome SK is unlocked on these.

  90. #90
    SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Tuconots
    66
    Troll and Iksar regen scales with level.

    Iksar = Iksar/Troll
    Human = Everything else

    Level 1 Human Regen: 2 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
    Level 1 Iksar Regen: 4 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

    Level 20 Human Regen: 3 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
    Level 20 Iksar Regen: 6 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

    Level 50 Human Regen: 4 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
    Level 50 Iksar Regen: 8 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

    Level 51 Human Regen: 5 sitting, 3 FD, 2 standing
    Level 51 Iksar Regen: 12 sitting, 8 FD, 6 standing

    Level 56 Human Regen: 6 sitting, 4 FD, 3 standing
    Level 56 Iksar Regen: 16 sitting, 12 FD, 10 standing

    Level 60 Human Regen: 7 sitting, 5 FD, 4 standing
    Level 60 Iksar Regen: 18 sitting, 14 FD, 12 standing
    The best part about being an Iksar SK though is that you get Origin : Cabilis during Kunark. With it and a Worker Sledge Mallet you can actually get around that expansion decently on your own as a melee character.

  91. #91
    Registered User lost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    813
    Posts
    819
    Tuconots
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronne View Post
    Gnome SK is unlocked on these.
    Nah they announced they're fixing that for phinny

  92. #92
    Registered User Ronne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,060
    Tuconots
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    Nah they announced they're fixing that for phinny
    That's stupid as shit, why would they do that.

  93. #93
    Totally Ninja Sterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,803
    Tuconots
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronne View Post
    That's stupid as shit, why would they do that.
    Racism.

  94. #94
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    Nah they announced they're fixing that for phinny
    Not just for Phinny though, it's effecting any new ones made on LJ/RF too. (or any other TLP until Luclin)

  95. #95
    Totally Ninja Sterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,803
    Tuconots
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    Not just for Phinny though, it's effecting any new ones made on LJ/RF too. (or any other TLP until Luclin)
    Think you can still make them until the Phinny patch if you want to make one on LJ/RF right now.

  96. #96
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Think you can still make them until the Phinny patch if you want to make one on LJ/RF right now.
    Correct, I meant that as a future tense statement. Phrasing was ambiguous I guess.

  97. #97
    Registered User Hatorade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,277
    Tuconots
    30
    Why can't a find a full rules list or list of unique things for this server?

  98. #98
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    580
    Tuconots
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatorade View Post
    Why can't a find a full rules list or list of unique things for this server?
    The only unique things are the "true box" aspect and instancing. Otherwise it's the same shit as LJ/RF.
    Alavaz | Alavaz#1973

  99. #99
    Registered User Jysin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,370
    Tuconots
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    The best part about being an Iksar SK though is that you get Origin : Cabilis during Kunark. With it and a Worker Sledge Mallet you can actually get around that expansion decently on your own as a melee character.
    This definitely had a huge advantage when mobilizing for contested Kunark raid mobs. Cabilis has links to 4 different adjacent zones. Very handy ability indeed.

  100. #100
    Database Error Vaclav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,502
    Tuconots
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alavaz View Post
    The only unique things are the "true box" aspect and instancing. Otherwise it's the same shit as LJ/RF.
    Well and the new pet tweaks that all TLP will be getting.... but will be more influential on a new server obviously. Not unique - but will help mold the server a bit differently.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •