Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (Season 6)

Tuconots

The Walking Dead (Season 6)

Starts back up this coming Sunday. (Oct 11)

Thought I would kick-start the season discussion with this:

AMC: Please Kill Carl This Season On 'The Walking Dead' C...

To put it simply, Carl is the worst character in the history of television. He’s like if Jar Jar Binks and Brody’s daughter on Homeland had a child and then realized it was terrible so left him in a cowboy hat on the doorstep of Fran Dresher, who taught him poise and grace.

Tuconots
    carl isnt that bad, lori was the queen of shit.

Tuconots
    Or how about another lecture on morality from Dale.

Tuconots
    I was so happy when Lori died.

Tuconots
    Andrea was worse.

Tuconots
    Wonder if my #1 boy Negan shows up this season

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    Starts back up this coming Sunday.(Oct 11)[/url]
    Let the hate begin. INC all those posters that said they would never watch this show again in 1, 2, 3...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nester View Post
    No, his super power is super preparedness. So basicly the. Best gay date of your life, cooks your favourite meal, has your favourite song in the back ground, playing your favorite game while drinking your favourite scotch. He knows what you like and it sets the mood, also Lots of lube and just enough forplay. He is batman he is ready for YOU as he has dedicated his life to being ready to do the things others can't and wont.

Tuconots
    Apparently we are getting a Morgan exclusive episode this season, should be great.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Let the hate begin. INC all those posters that said they would never watch this show again in 1, 2, 3...
    I fully admit that it's not a high-quality show, but it's entertaining, mindless fun.

Sometimes I just like to sit down, be entertained, and not have to think about much

Tuconots
    I think the Terminus stuff was legitimately good TV. I enjoyed those like...two episodes...enough to finish the series out. I did take a break from the show in season 3 where I had enough of watching characters walk between that Governor town and the prison.

Tuconots
    Last season was probably their strongest season but that isn't saying a whole lot about this show. I'll be interested to see how this season goes because I felt like this timeframe in the comics is where the storylines really felt like they were dragging. So for a show that manages to turn exciting source into boring screen adaptation I don't know what they'll do with source that is mostly character development and inter-personal relationships. Since you know the acting on this show is so fantastic I am sure the emotions will be properly conveyed on screen.

Tuconots
    holy shit, is that "the herd" that was blocking the road to DC?

-edit
    did they really need to show 90% of this episode in black & white? are TWD fans so stupid that they need to greyscale the flashbacks in order to know whats current?
    Last edited by Astr0Chuk; 10-12-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Tuconots
    Considering the way they cut the episode, the coloration (or lack thereof) does help.

Tuconots
    I appreciated the color or lack of to split it up which was which. Also ninjawalkers hype.

Tuconots
    Terrible season premier. So boring. So much talking.

At least the next episode looks redeeming
    PSN: Coleslawter89

Tuconots
    I thought it was a good opener and it did have a good ending twist.

Spoiler: 
    I wonder who set the horn off? Seems pretty deliberate. Probably the fucking priest lol

Tuconots
    That motherfucker...

Spoiler: 

Tuconots
    lol

Tuconots
    Hey, we need to add a handful of new people to the show. Lets just have them randomly show up in a car and say "we've been out roaming around for a few weeks" Sure, that makes sense. And they seemed to be absolutely no worse for wear.

That was dumb as hell.

Also...just burn the giant zombie pit. Who the hell tries to pull a St Patrick and lead all the snakes...err zombies on an overland march out of town.

So dumb

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post

Also...just burn the giant zombie pit. Who the hell tries to pull a St Patrick and lead all the snakes...err zombies on an overland march out of town.

So dumb
    Burn the pit how? Also, I'm sure a giant bon fire wouldn't attract more. *nods*

I am usually pretty critical of this show, I thought this episode was a pretty good lead in personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    I liked it, and the cliffhanger was good.

Even though it didn't fail, I did wonder at the super-duper plan to reinforce that corner that didn't involve piling a shitload of dirt behind it. A fucking Roman legion would have had that thing done in a few hours.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvoid View Post
    I liked it, and the cliffhanger was good.

Even though it didn't fail, I did wonder at the super-duper plan to reinforce that corner that didn't involve piling a shitload of dirt behind it. A fucking Roman legion would have had that thing done in a few hours.
    Kill a bunch of zombies at a tractor dealership...don't use any of those tractors to build the fence.

Tuconots
    If you can manage to turn your brain off and just enjoy the show as it's presented with no critical analysis, it's honestly not that bad. The writing and character interaction gets a little ham-fisted now and then, but I think it does a decent job of portraying relatable scenarios of how people act when experiencing extreme stress and tension.

It seems like some of you want to gloss over the fact that this is a show whose core tenets include the ability of dead people to have completely functional (or at least mobile) bodies after 6+ years of decay and exposure to the elements. In our world, a dead body left exposed to the summer sun would lead to a bacterial infection that would cause such extreme distension of the abdomen that it would explode after a few weeks. At best, this would rupture the abdominal wall and the zombie could no longer hold itself up. At worst, the body would literally separate into (at least) two pieces.

Remember that when you see a herd of a thousand walkers and feel inclined to bitch about the sturdiness of the make shift walls or whatever other minor detail that jumped out at you.

Tuconots
    Also thought the episode was really good. Had a strong central aim "clear away that herd" that was fine when spaced out over the entire episode.

Neat scene when Morgan showed that he had picked up on Carol's alertness. Played out really well.

That horn:

Spoiler: 
    Few seconds pause for my brain to click "Oh that fucking Priest!!"

Tuconots
    the horn isnt the preist, its the wolves

Tuconots
    Yea I thought it was a decent premiere too. Considering I just slogged through 6 episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, this was great by comparison. Plenty of zombie action right out of the gate. It didn't take long for Alexandria to assimilate under Rick after the the season finale (except for the one guy).

Tuconots
    Did Daryl's boyfriend die at some point?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandai View Post
    Remember that when you see a herd of a thousand walkers and feel inclined to bitch about the sturdiness of the make shift walls or whatever other minor detail that jumped out at you.
    The entire premise of the show is that zombies exist and can walk around years later. If we couldn't accept that, we wouldn't watch the show. That doesn't mean that everything else has to be excused just because we allow zombies to exist. We should be fine with them all holding hands and singing kumbayah to ward off the zombies if we're going to use that logic. Everything but the zombies follows the laws of our universe, so if they are going to build a wall we can point out ways it would have made more sense. None of us are saying it ruined the episode, and if that is the only thing I really comment on I'd say we're way ahead of the game. But you can't use the "zombies shouldn't really exist, so stop bitching" argument on everything else.

Tuconots
    I like that Rick is still trying to hit that, even after murdering her husband. The man has determination. The funny thing is, it's obviously gonna happen.

Tuconots
    He was in the preview for the next episode.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreugen View Post
    Did Daryl's boyfriend die at some point?
    He was on screen really briefly at the town meeting.

Tuconots
    Two complaints:

1. Why move the herd when Rick and Co. + Alexandria citizens could take shifts whacking the zombies in the head while the zombs moved single-FUCKING-file through the narrow wedge between trailers; and
    2. Nick Papagiorgio died too soon

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Notch View Post
    Two complaints:

1. Why move the herd when Rick and Co. + Alexandria citizens could take shifts whacking the zombies in the head while the zombs moved single-FUCKING-file through the narrow wedge between trailers; and
    that narrow wedge was an illusion, after first zombie squeezed through, the shitload of zombies behind it pushed that truck out of the way like it was nothing.

i had no problems with that episode, was fine in every regard, which pissed me off that almost all of it was in frigging black & white. i have no problem with a movie like night of the living dead because monochrome film was all they could afford to use back in the 60s. color film was/is retarded fucking expensive in comparison. i used to mess around with a super-8 camera back in the 90s and 8mm color film cartridges were hella expensive to buy and then get developed just for the 2-5 minutes of run time. i get that. this isnt the 60s though, you dont need to use hipster gimmicks like black and white instagram filters for a narrative. a simple "2 weeks ago" line of text does the trick or omg present the episode chronologically, which they ended up doing anyway with the ending. why spend so much money on makeup and effects, film everything in HD and after all that present 90% of it with a shitty grayscale filter is beyond me.

Tuconots
    Guys they made a right turn onto the road when Papagiorgio was complaining if they overran the wall they would head right for the town and then the loud horn came from the right of the road heading leading them directly towards the town, the whole show is RUINED from this horrific oversight!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Notch View Post
    Two complaints:

Re: complaint #1, ultimately that wouldn't have worked even if they decided that was a good idea. One of the trucks on shaky ground fell off the cliff, which meant all the zombies had a way out. Even if they decided to drop a nuke on the site, their plans went to shit once thousands of zombies now suddenly had an exit from the quarry.

Tuconots
    My main complaint is instead of the convoluted plan they could have spent what must have been days making the walls and planning it out etc taking turns standing on the trucks/rocks with poles and stabbing zombies in the head. This universe seem to have a complete lack of knowledge of spear type instruments. They are always using knives up close except for the few times they get smart and use tools etc. Hit up a GD hardware store and make some spear/halbard type weapons out of yard tools for christ sake. Also if the zombies walk that slow you could have people sit on the back of cars/trucks and stab the herd in the face as you lead them around picking them off 1 by 1 etc instead of just leading them away and hoping they won't just get turned around and come back
    Last edited by ganthorn; 10-13-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Tuconots
    The zombies don't just despawn when they die. You're talking about many thousands of zombies in that pit. Even if they did long shifts and rotated folks, it would have taken a really long time to actually kill all the zombies there. This factors in cleanup and queue management. People get tired. Stabbing zombies and hauling away hundreds of corpses is hard work and most of the Alexandria folks are worthless and probably couldn't even manage a managed zombie kill scenario.

The truck still would have fallen up on the hill, though, which still turns that plan to shit. So now instead of 5k zombies,you have 4k all busting loose.

MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Tuconots
    This is what they always do though. We saw this shit with the prison where they could have just kept stabbing every single fucker in the head through the fence or find some fucking construction equipment and just run them all the fuck over. Instead they come up with some Rube Goldberg machine inspired plan where something is bound to fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface
    Marriage is the best, I love having sex with my husband and giving him BJ's when I'm on my period

Tuconots
    Construction equipment only works until the shit gets gunked up with dead zombies and gets stuck ;p

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybsled View Post
    Construction equipment only works until the shit gets gunked up with dead zombies and gets stuck ;p
    I think a bulldozer could basically push an arbitrary # of zombies out of the way. You probably couldn't stack enough of them in front of it to stop it. Also the tracks would just smear the zombies to paste so driving over them wouldn't be an issue.

Ever seen what happens when even a car decides to push through a group of people? Much less a 30 ton tracked bulldozer.

Tuconots
    I thought the B&W to show flashback was pretty dumb. They could have conveyed the timeframe by just using Rick's bandages not sure why they decided the audience was so incredibly retarded that you need to completely strip the color. The show sucks too much to try and be dramatic. Half the time I felt like I was watching a fucking Leave It To Beaver episode during the B&W.

Tuconots
    Why didn't they just dig out the road down to the pit. Zombies obviously can't climb walls. Game over.

Tuconots
    I thought the episode was "ok", but as usual, it takes a lot of shutting your brain off to enjoy. That whiny dude was one of the kids from Empire Records!

MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
    I thought the episode was "ok", but as usual, it takes a lot of shutting your brain off to enjoy. That whiny dude was one of the kids from Empire Records!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface
    Marriage is the best, I love having sex with my husband and giving him BJ's when I'm on my period

Tuconots
    He does the whiny role well.

[Under Construction]

Tuconots
    The whole crazy re-route the zombies plan didn't ruin my immersion as much as the aforementioned lack of spears, halberds, and swords. Sticking your hand in a zombies face to stab it with a 6in knife is stupid. Using unsilenced firearms is also stupid. At minimum they should have bayonets by now. How fucking hard would that be? Or just finding a long light piece of metal that you can put a custom grip on seems like it wouldn't be hard to come by given a few years.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    The whole crazy re-route the zombies plan didn't ruin my immersion as much as the aforementioned lack of spears, halberds, and swords. Sticking your hand in a zombies face to stab it with a 6in knife is stupid. Using unsilenced firearms is also stupid. At minimum they should have bayonets by now. How fucking hard would that be? Or just finding a long light piece of metal that you can put a custom grip on seems like it wouldn't be hard to come by given a few years.
    You mean like the sword which makes Michonne more or less invincible that nobody thinks to duplicate but Daryl continues shooting arrows 1 every 20 seconds?

Tuconots
    The pit was probably growing at the same rate they could smash skulls and haul the bodies out of the way. That's tiring work and none of them are mexican.

What they needed was a big jew oven running day and night for the next few months.

Tuconots
    That Kreugen though

Funnel 250k zombies into a few mile long stretch of street like they did, and 1 bulldozer running down the line would end them all. Have a few people trailing with spears to end the ones that just got mangled but no brain damage. Ez peezy.

Tuconots
    Steam roller and add the loony tunes music and you have a winning episode.

Tuconots
    I was thinking something along the lines of a stone grinder setup.

Tuconots
    I was also wondering if they could make some makeshift explosives somehow or try to start a huge fire in the zombie pit

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenks View Post
    I was also wondering if they could make some makeshift explosives somehow or try to start a huge fire in the zombie pit
    Make shift napalm with foam and gasoline!

Tuconots
    In theory, the zombies should be highly flammable. But since they haven't shown that to be true in the show's universe, it probably isn't.

Tuconots
    the high pressure fire hose did a pretty decent job of spreading zombies into mush.

and holy fuck where did everyone go? this board has been dead for weeks now.

Tuconots
    Lighting them on fire is a bad idea, because now you have a giant fucking "LOL COME HERE ZOMBIES" beacon that can be seen for miles.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaus View Post
    Why didn't they just dig out the road down to the pit. Zombies obviously can't climb walls. Game over.
    This is probably the most sensible solution. Grab those tractors and dig out behind the trucks on the bottom and collapse the upper road. Having the zombies there seems to be a benefit anyways with it luring all zombies into the pit so if you could contain them it would be better to keep them

Tuconots
    Should have walked them up the road and off that cliff Rick was standing at. Worked for the native Americans.
    If you're not getting positive nettz, you're not trying!

Tuconots
    RE: bulldozers V Zombies

An idea I had was those big tractors that they use at garbage dumps to drive over and compact the stuff. They quite often are a huge articulated tractor (instead of a bulldozer) with 4 huge wheels made of metal with large teeth / grip pattern. I figure that with a bulldozer the caterpillar tracks must be a bit more prone to snagging the garbage and getting stuck - something like that.

It's like the problem has already been worked out. After the zombie apocalypse, just head to the nearest garbage dump and take the tractor.

Tuconots
    Lighting them on fire is a bad idea, because now you have a giant fucking "LOL COME HERE ZOMBIES" beacon that can be seen for miles.
    So more Zombies walk in to the fire and instantly die? What is the problem again?

Tuconots
    Instantly die? Fire burns out eventually...zombies aren't some Pennsylvania coal seam lol.

However, you would attract probably thousands upon thousands of zombies to the area, which you then risk avoiding the pit (which has since burned out) and ending up near your town. That also isn't factoring in any human threats that would notice the huge bonfire/smoke column.

Tuconots
    Train them across the beltway bridge into Maryland and block off the road. From there it's just a a bit further north and they can try out for the Redskins.

Tuconots
    They could have done it as a reference to 'Fear the walking dead', muster the herd off and down that road, then once they're good and clear of Alexandria. We see that their target is a military held safe zone with a hospital and medical staff. Have the Zombies over-run that fucken place, kill all inside.

George Lucas - It's like poetry it rhymes

Tuconots
    They already said the aggregate noise of the horde was drawing zombies from everywhere

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenks View Post
    They already said the aggregate noise of the horde was drawing zombies from everywhere
    This is level of thinking beyond this show but you wouldn't ever want to alert any other actual people to your location with a giant bonfire.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaythe View Post
    This is level of thinking beyond this show but you wouldn't ever want to alert any other actual people to your location with a giant bonfire.
    If there's one thing this show has rammed home over and over (true or not) the zombies are not that dangerous, other people are.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaus View Post
    So more Zombies walk in to the fire and instantly die? What is the problem again?
    zombies have lived through napalm bomb attacks and Tyrese(?) setting those pits on fire the guvner had dug. Fire is not an effective zombie murder solution.

HOWEVER, by now weather SHOULD have been an effective murder solution. Zombie attacks should be slowing down by now... or one would think anyway. Thinking about this show is a poor idea...

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by radditsu View Post
    zombies have lived through napalm bomb attacks and Tyrese(?) setting those pits on fire the guvner had dug. Fire is not an effective zombie murder solution.

HOWEVER, by now weather SHOULD have been an effective murder solution. Zombie attacks should be slowing down by now... or one would think anyway. Thinking about this show is a poor idea...
    I like to think that TWD world Follows closely to the WWZ( Max Brooks Book ) world in which he tries to give some type of Physiology to a Zombie Detailed in here
    http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(Max_Brooks)

Particularity life span

The average zombie "life span" - how long it is able to function before completely rotting away - is estimated at three to five years. As fantastic as this sounds - a human corpse able to ward off the natural effects of decay - its cause is rooted in basic biology. When a human body dies, its flesh is immediately set upon by billions of microscopic organisms. These organisms were always present, in the external environment and within the body itself. In life, the immune system stood as a barrier between these organisms and their target. In death, that barrier is removed. The organisms begin multiplying exponentially as they proceed to eat and, thereby, break down the corpse on a cellular level. The smell and discoloration associated with any decaying meat are the biological process of these microbes at work. When you order an "aged" steak, you are ordering a piece of meat that has begun to rot, its formerly toughened flesh softened by microorganisms breaking down its sturdy fiber.

Within a short time, that steak, like a human corpse, will dissolve to nothing, leaving behind only material with no nutritional value, or is too hard for any microbe, such as bone, teeth, nails, and hair. This is the normal cycle of life, nature's way of recycling nutrients back into the food chain. To halt this process, and preserve dead tissue, it is necessary to place it in an environment unsuitable for bacteria, such as in extreme low or high temperatures, in toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, or, in this case, to saturate it with Solanum. Almost all the microbe species involved in normal human decomposition have repeatedly rejected flesh infected by the virus, effectively embalming the zombie. Were this not the case, combating the living dead would be as easy as avoiding them for several weeks or even days until they rotted away to bones. Research has yet to discover the exact cause of this condition.

In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Tuconots
    So I just started watching Walking Dead. I'm most of the way through season 2. I was losing interest towards the end of season 1 but 2 really picked up for me. The one thing that is really annoying me about everything is the constant whining about why go on everything is pointless blah blah. Where is the desire to live? Does no one think of the future? You are not going on so things can go back to the way they were, the past is dead but there could be a future. It seems like no one realizes that. This is how our ancestors lived, with death around every corner but they didn't just whine and give up. Anyway rant off...

Tuconots
    Surprised to hear you say season 2 picked up for you. I personally enjoyed it, but many ppl consider it the slowest season and I can't really argue against that, just I enjoy the show more than just, zombies!

Tuconots
    I think because it gave me more time to become invested in the characters. I didn't really care for anyone but Rick the first season. I still don't like Shane, Lori, or Andrea really but most everyone else is interesting.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanur View Post
    I think because it gave me more time to become invested in the characters. I didn't really care for anyone but Rick the first season. I still don't like Shane, Lori, or Andrea really but most everyone else is interesting.
    As 2 goes on you might find it dragging, but just keep plugging along. When you "feel" like the show is in a lull, it will start getting better after that.

Tuconots
    I binged on seasons 1-4 around the time season 5 was airing, and I don't remember feeling like it dragged too much. Each season definitely felt like they had some filler episodes, but years of anime watching has kind of made me numb I guess. That being said, if I had been watching the show weekly like you guys did I would probably remember them much less fondly.

Tuconots
    I'm into season 3 now. Still enjoying the show. Lori died finally but not because of her face being eaten off unfortunately. Merle showed up again which I was expecting but was surprised it took this long. Andrea continues to be horrible and retarded.

Also the fact that everyone is in a hurry to close on zombies with knives and stuff is pretty hilarious and stupid. You would think they would at least build some spears or something.
    Last edited by Chanur; 10-18-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Tuconots
    Gave up on the show when season 5 hit the mid season break. A lack of other stuff to watch meant I went back to it last week, smashed out the remainder of season 5 and the season 6 premiere in a week. Show really stepped up a notch.

Tuconots
    there used to be a street named after Carol, but it was changed because nobody crosses Carrol and lives.

Tuconots
    Nice to see Metal Gear Carol again ;p

Morgan's choice is gonna bite them in the ass eventually.

Tuconots
    Great episode. I'm a bit disappointed in the direction they are taking Morgan. Tyrese with a stick.

Tuconots
    I'm interested to see the flashback episode with him (if the rumors are true) and see how he became a post apocalyptic hippie.

Tuconots
    So it looks like Morgan used to be one of them maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    morgan had a flashback already where he meets them and he whoops their asses (non lethally) because he would not join them.

Tuconots
    Nope, the 2 guys he was talking to in the episode like he knew them were the guys he beat the shit out of last season when they jumped him but he's a dumbass and didn't kill them.

Tuconots
    Looked like he fixed that problem this time though.

Tuconots
    He still let that whole group of them go before he killed the last guy, and one of them took a gun. You know that is going to come back on him somehow.

Tuconots
    the editing and continuity in this episode seemed like a mess.

edit - might have stated that too early, its kind of coming together

edit 2 - Yah I was way off base, that episode was fucking gnarly. so awesome that none of the main characters were in it and so much carnage happened.
    Last edited by Miguex; 10-19-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    there used to be a street named after Carol, but it was changed because nobody crosses Carrol and lives.
    No one else laughed at this? I admit, I hated Carol for the first couple seasons, but the last few she's been my favorite character.

The whole JSS thing was stupid. Where else is a young girl like that going to find relative safety that doesn't involve getting gang-raped repeatedly? Too bad she didn't take angsty son with her. And she was about to say something to Carl which made me wonder if she had something to do with the attack, but her flashback didn't reveal anything. Maybe she's just gone and this was their way of getting her out without making us watch a "kid" get killed. Otherwise I'm sort of confused why we got a little bit of her backstory.

I honestly thought the house Morgan walked into at the end was going to be the armory house, and Fatty McFat was going to shoot him when he opened the sliding door.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguex View Post
    the editing and continuity in this episode seemed like a mess.

edit - might have stated that too early, its kind of coming together

edit 2 - Yah I was way off base, that episode was fucking gnarly. so awesome that none of the main characters were in it and so much carnage happened.
    Carol is a main character, and was also responsible for a lot of the carnage...

Tuconots
    I had the best laugh I've had in weeks, when Morgan took the time to tie and bind the hands of the Wolf that had been attacking the Priest, only to have Carol shoot him in the head without a seconds thought or warning.

Tuconots
    Lol, ya. Carol's like "NOPE. Ok pussies, take these guns!"

Tuconots
    So far so good on this season. At least now we have action instead of a bunch of melodrama bullshit in a farm house or a prison.

It needs to stay this way with regards to the action for a while because the character development/acting is some of the worst in the world... Save Carl. Who I want to get eaten. Him and his angsty lady friend.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvoid View Post
    The whole JSS thing was stupid. Where else is a young girl like that going to find relative safety that doesn't involve getting gang-raped repeatedly? Too bad she didn't take angsty son with her. And she was about to say something to Carl which made me wonder if she had something to do with the attack, but her flashback didn't reveal anything. Maybe she's just gone and this was their way of getting her out without making us watch a "kid" get killed. Otherwise I'm sort of confused why we got a little bit of her backstory.
    Yeah, there has been speculation about her being tied to the wolves since last season. I think she was about to fess up to something too, I should of hit rewind when she was talking to carl, did she say "there are too many holes in this place and thats how WE were able to do this?" So yeah, that and up and leaving when the wolves were attacking suggests she is with them.

Tuconots
    I think the 'we' was just referring to Carl and herself. The flashback more or less confirmed she wasn't with the Wolves. The Wolves are just crazy murdering fucks.

The real question is whether or not the Wolves tie into Negan. You also know that the lone gun the Wolf guy picked up will be used on a main cast member eventually. This show has gone to great lengths to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Rays View Post
    I had the best laugh I've had in weeks, when Morgan took the time to tie and bind the hands of the Wolf that had been attacking the Priest, only to have Carol shoot him in the head without a seconds thought or warning.
    I was thinking "ffs people are getting chopped into pieces and you idiots are wasting your goddamn time tying this guy up? Oh hey, thanks Carol."

You'd really think the no killing rule would get dropped the moment you see a motherfucker hacking bodies up with an axe.

I definitely heard her say "that's how we..." but it doesn't make a lot of sense because the Wolves were there because they found the pictures. Maybe she's part of yet another group that was planning the same thing? Or she was in a town that was wiped out the same way? They left it ambiguous. Anyway, bitch was chowing down on a raw turtle. Let her go, Coral.

Also, FAT MACHETE GUY OUTTA NOWHERE.
    Last edited by Kreugen; 10-19-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Tuconots
    the no killing rule would get dropped the moment you see a motherfucker hacking bodies up with an axe.
    Nope. Everyone in Alexandria were pro gun control lobbyists before the outbreak.

Thank God Carol is a republican!

Tuconots
    Ninja Ghandi 3: Master of the Broom Handle.

Him and Michonne would be a funny pairing. *thump* *chop* *thump* *chop**thump* *chop* ... uh lady I think you're missing the point here...

Tuconots
    Ninja Ghandi 3: Master of the Broom Handle.

Him and Michonne would be a funny pairing. *thump* *chop* *thump* *chop**thump* *chop* ... uh lady I think you're missing the point here...
    That would be awesome. And at the same time he can talk about how he is still pissed someone ate his Peanut Butter Protein Bar. And then if they find out who it is, it sets him off and drives him to kill again. You can chop people up to bits in front of him, but steal his peanut butter protein bar and it's time to feel the wrath.

Tuconots
    I was actually surprised they had the preacher come out and admit he was projecting his own guilt. I had him written off as forever useless and retarded.

So I guess he dies next week.

Also, the drum circle finally has their proof that Rick was right all along now. So its time for the town to fall and most of them to die since that whole drama is settled.

I mean, it's either that or we're going to need a training montage.
    Last edited by Kreugen; 10-19-2015 at 03:43 PM.

Tuconots
    Well when you think about the situation

1) Most of the fighters are out doing Zombie Run 2015
    2) Most of the people who stayed behind are either 1) useless 2) useless in fighting, but useful in other respects 3) injured 4) volunteering for guard duty because you can't leave the town 100% defenseless

So the Wolf attack immediately culls a large number of sheep. The survivors will typically be people who fought to survive (Jessie), people who were already survivors, or people who listened to survivors when shit got bad.

Of course, this all undermines Diana. When shit got bad, she hid in a truck. I do get the PTSD/overwhelmed angle, it is a natural human reaction. And she would have been a liability, so I do think there was logic there. The strongest element she brought (people respect her/listen to her) will be heavily eroded by this. She would be a good peacetime leader, but wartime typically requires a different mindset. I think the folks who survived this will realize they need a Rick Grimes type leadership and Diana will be marginalized even more than she is. People want someone who can murder psychos and zombies when they attack, not someone who can't be of any help or even direct people on how to act.

Tuconots

LOL

I would be breaking out the Rocky 4 training songs. Showing Rick wearing a God Bless the USA shirt with a gym whistle around his neck. And then while that is going on while the town is running for cardio, learning how to use weapons, hitting bulleye targets from miles away and getting smiles and packs on the pack in slow motion; they show the wolves on the other end gearing up with some Vitamin S shots in the shoulder.

On a side note I cannot believe people need to be taught on how to use a gun. "Raise the gun, aim, and pull the trigger"... "OH!!! So THAT'S how it works. Thanks Carol!"

Tuconots
    I was actually surprised they had the preacher come out and admit he was projecting his own guilt. I had him written off as forever useless and retarded.

Also, the drum circle finally has their proof that Rick was right all along now. So its time for the town to fall and most of them to die since that whole drama is settled.

Yeah, as mentioned earlier you know morgan letting that group of wolves go with one of them picking up a gun is going to come back to bite someone, a main character, in the butt.

It sucks because we haven't had a main character die in a minute so we're due, but I mostly like the characters that are left. The only really unlikable one left is the priest. My immediate reaction to the priest saying that was also, "well he must be dying soon".

Thread Information