Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Tuconots

NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Next Monday is the start of the season already. Hawks aren't going to repeat obviously but it'll be interesting to see how a guy like Panarin adjusts to the US game and how much Tuevo will have improved from last season. Teuvo is a stud who I feel has the potential to be one of the best players in the league. Our D is going to be very lackluster this season and it'll be our undoing I feel.

We'll start this thread off with the greatest goal song ever.

PSN: Araxen, Xbox Live: Araxen II, WiiU: Araxen, Steam: Araxen

Tuconots
    McJesus.

Tuconots
    Start right back where we left off and hopefully with a slightly different result!

Tuconots
    Maybe the wings can make it to the second round this year! We've got Dan fucking cleary stashed down in the all just in case.
    Current PAD monsters: monster box
    Ishad-Barbarian

Tuconots
    Caps ECF or bust this year. Oshie and Williams come anywhere close to expectations and we might even go further than that.

Tuconots
    It's cute that you guys think any other team matters since the SidPhil line is going to combine for 800 points this season.

Honestly the biggest question this season is what to call the line, since SidPhil is retarded. Philly C? Sidney Kessel? New2, as in the New Two Headed Monster? Sidnip Kessby?

I keed, obviously, but I am stupidly overexcited about Crosby regularly playing with a winger he deserves for the first time in his career. Just think about the list of mid-tier motherfuckers he's made look like All-Stars in his career. Not that Kunitz and Duper are bad, but is there a soul on Earth that thinks Kunitz belonged on the Olympic team? If The Phil doesn't put in 50 this year it will be a letdown. At the very least he should break 100pts for the first time in his career.

20 years after he retires this image should still be in every hockey thread on the internet.

edit: Was reading this article about how The Phil will make Geno amazing on the PP, but what really sticks out is Ovie.

HockeyBuzz.com - Ryan Wilson - Phil Kessel will turn Evgeni Malkin back into power-play monster

Look at Ovie's PP shots compared to everyone else.

Now, he's useless shooting from the right, but looks at that fucking volume.
    Last edited by Grimmlokk; 09-29-2015 at 04:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    maybe there is some sort of mutant mandingo sweet-corn hybrid

Tuconots
    Biggest worry with the Wild is that what they really need to improve is a new coach, but they'll continue to do well enough for Yeo to keep his job well past the end of Parise and Suter's prime.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlokk View Post
    It's cute that you guys think any other team matters since the SidPhil line is going to combine for 800 points this season.

Honestly the biggest question this season is what to call the line, since SidPhil is retarded. Philly C? Sidney Kessel? New2, as in the New Two Headed Monster? Sidnip Kessby?

I keed, obviously, but I am stupidly overexcited about Crosby regularly playing with a winger he deserves for the first time in his career. Just think about the list of mid-tier motherfuckers he's made look like All-Stars in his career. Not that Kunitz and Duper are bad, but is there a soul on Earth that thinks Kunitz belonged on the Olympic team? If The Phil doesn't put in 50 this year it will be a letdown. At the very least he should break 100pts for the first time in his career.

20 years after he retires this image should still be in every hockey thread on the internet.

edit: Was reading this article about how The Phil will make Geno amazing on the PP, but what really sticks out is Ovie.

HockeyBuzz.com - Ryan Wilson - Phil Kessel will turn Evgeni Malkin back into power-play monster

Look at Ovie's PP shots compared to everyone else.

Now, he's useless shooting from the right, but looks at that fucking volume.
    Ovechkin breaks any shot volume chart, ever. Kessel should have a monster year, although his reputation as an "elite" goal scorer is a tad overblown. He's extremely good and consistent/durable, but I can't call a guy elite that has never scored 40 goals. He should top that this year though with Sid as his center.

Tuconots
    Another chart Ovechkin breaks. This is since he entered the league.

Tuconots
    It's why I can never fully hate him as much as I want to.

Tuconots
    It's why I can never fully hate him as much as I want to.
    Grimm Sid's greatness has me in the same place. Really I'm just annoyed we've only gotten to see them play 7 games against each other in the playoffs.

7 games in which they combined for 27 points.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    That is nothing but awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    I'm a douche though

Tuconots
    Getting in on this thread early for once, since I've decided I give almost no shits about the NFL anymore. I think for the first time last year I was actually watching Caps games regularly as early as November.

That Timmy's thing is funny to me too, seeing a bunch of women freaking out when they pull up to the drive thru. I bet if you did that in Pittsburgh, almost no one would even give a shit.
    Last edited by Elurin; 09-30-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrith View Post
    Grimm Sid's greatness has me in the same place. Really I'm just annoyed we've only gotten to see them play 7 games against each other in the playoffs.

7 games in which they combined for 27 points.
    You can both bask together in the glory of the McJesus soon enough, gentlemen.

CMHX0nm.jpg

Seriously though, the kid looks good. Really good. As an 18 year old he already looks to be the best forward on the ice through pre-season, although obviously that's been against sub-par opposition. It is incredible how fast he is. I think he's legitimately one of the fastest players in the league already.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomer View Post
    You can both bask together in the glory of the McJesus soon enough, gentlemen.

CMHX0nm.jpg

Seriously though, the kid looks good. Really good. As an 18 year old he already looks to be the best forward on the ice through pre-season, although obviously that's been against sub-par opposition. It is incredible how fast he is. I think he's legitimately one of the fastest players in the league already.
    I find that these young kids seem to skate so much faster than anyone else coming into the league, and whether they learn to gear it down a bit when they don't need to go light speed all the time or wear and tear sets in they slow down after the first few years.

And by slow down instead of being the top 1% of speedsters around the league they're still in the top 5%.

Tuconots
    I don't mean he's always flying around on the ice, going full blast. I mean when he takes two quick steps, he blows by pretty much anyone. Then he just seems to coast faster than anyone else on the ice can move while taking strides. It's honestly kind of eerie to watch. A couple weeks ago a few Oilers commented as much, that he seems to be able to glide incredibly fast. It doesn't really make sense until you see it.

Tuconots
    I don't mean he's always flying around on the ice, going full blast. I mean when he takes two quick steps, he blows by pretty much anyone. Then he just seems to coast faster than anyone else on the ice can move while taking strides. It's honestly kind of eerie to watch. A couple weeks ago a few Oilers commented as much, that he seems to be able to glide incredibly fast. It doesn't really make sense until you see it.
    Fortunately I have Center Ice package. Looking forward to catching some Oilers games this year to watch him.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    I bet if you did that in Pittsburgh, almost no one would even give a shit.
    Then you dumb as fuck, son.

Tuconots
    Weee , Dylan larkin makes the wings opening night roster. Kid is the truth.
    Current PAD monsters: monster box
    Ishad-Barbarian

Tuconots
    Just preseason but Caps are pretty much slaying all comers. Ovechkin doing what Ovechkin does, Oshie looks good. Between him and Kuznetsov in the shootout we'll be sick if games get past 3v3 somehow

Tuconots
    So Bettman sent a nice welcome back card to Torres: Raffi Torres suspended 41 games Video - NHL VideoCenter

"Dear Raffi, please retire, you coked up fuck head."

At this point you'd think the NHLPA would want him gone too. He's going to kill someone, sooner or later.

Much love for 2006 though, Raffi! Not sure the Oil would have gone to the finals had you not nearly killed Michalek back when that shit was kosher.

Tuconots
    So Bettman sent a nice welcome back card to Torres: Raffi Torres suspended 41 games Video - NHL VideoCenter

"Dear Raffi, please retire, you coked up fuck head."

At this point you'd think the NHLPA would want him gone too. He's going to kill someone, sooner or later.

Much love for 2006 though, Raffi! Not sure the Oil would have gone to the finals had you not nearly killed Michalek back when that shit was kosher.
    It's a bummer because he really is still a pretty decent hockey player for 2 mil, even without the hitting. We could have used the forward depth. Why he did this shit in the preseason is beyond me.

Tuconots
    Speaking of cocaine: NHL acknowledges more players using cocaine - Article - TSN

I like the chart about drug effects: "Marijuana is generally associated with a reduced desire to use violence."

THE HORROR.
    Last edited by Eomer; 10-06-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Tuconots
    Good. It's a shame because Torres can actually play hockey, but he's been acting like a fucking goon the last couple years with the stupid shit.

Tuconots
    Last couple years? He's been a predatory hitter since 2006 or earlier. He destroyed a couple guys during the Oilers Cup run, although again, that shit was kosher back then.

I can't remember offhand who the other guy was, or what team they played for. But Torres took out at least a couple guys in that playoff run alone.

Tuconots
    To be clear, I wasn't trying to claim he was a "clean" player before the last couple years, just that he's had a number of high profile incidents after the whole "targeting the head" focus that seem to get progressively worse and dumber.

A hit like this in preseason is just beyond stupid.

Tuconots
    So hyped! Suck a boner pkane! LGR

Tuconots
    Football and hockey finally both back...the long summer of shit is over.

Tuconots
    Sigh as a Bucs fan hockey can't start soon enough. Wish I still lived in Tampa though.

Tuconots
    I just wish I didn't have to wait until Saturday for the Caps.

Tuconots
    I just wish I didn't have to wait until Saturday for the Caps.
    Seriously wtf is up with Caps starting 3 days after season does?

Tuconots
    Maybe the refs should hold their whistle for at least 2 seconds. Fucking joke.

Tuconots
    https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CQw7a6DWgAEaG3k.mp4 Good to see Dustin Brown is still a cunt.

Tuconots
    I dunno, I've only seen that one shitty angle of the hit. It looks like he was caught flat footed and trying to catch a piece of him, and accidentally head butted him or some shit. I don't think it was intentional. You also have to wonder what the fuck Couture was thinking just skating directly in to him like that. Have some awareness, jesus.

Tuconots
    I dunno, I've only seen that one shitty angle of the hit. It looks like he was caught flat footed and trying to catch a piece of him, and accidentally head butted him or some shit. I don't think it was intentional. You also have to wonder what the fuck Couture was thinking just skating directly in to him like that. Have some awareness, jesus.
    I was watching the game and they showed multiple angles. It was clearly intentional and clearly aimed for the head. He also left his feet. Plus this is Dustin Brown we're talking about. I'd put this cunt second only to Torres. It's a shame he has only been punished once.

In other news, watching Lucic get hipchecked by Couture and then get a match penalty was pretty amazing. Great first game, Lucic! I hope the future holds more of this.

Tuconots
    Neimi shut the Pens the fuck down tonight. I might have to adjust my expectations down to only 195 points for Sid...

Tuconots
    Amazing come back by the Wild. I'll call it now and and say they are definitely a cup contender.....as long as Dubnyk plays well.

Tuconots
    Side note for all you shogun replies.... 26 million......
    Last edited by Mazim; 10-09-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Tuconots
    Neimi shut the Pens the fuck down tonight. I might have to adjust my expectations down to only 195 points for Sid...
    Kessel still a sub 40 goal scorer for life.

Tuconots
    Let's take bets on how many games Sydney misses this year due to injury..

Tuconots
    Ohhh, are we dogpiling on the pens!? Okay, so You know your D sucks when the opposing goaltender nets 2 assists hah!

Am I doing it right??

Tuconots
    yes=(

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by StoiCynic View Post
    Ohhh, are we dogpiling on the pens!? Okay, so You know your D sucks when the opposing goaltender nets 2 assists hah!

Am I doing it right??
    Their D was always going to be an issue this year if they can't stay healthy. Obviously Letang is great if he's playing, but if the bug hits him like it has in the past, it gets real dicey beyond their top 2 or 3 D.

Tuconots
    Your dogpiling all wrong sir! The correct response was "something something something, Fluery sux"

BTW this extended crapital training camp is B.S.

Tuconots
    Your dogpiling all wrong sir! The correct response was "something something something, Fluery sux"

BTW this extended crapital training camp is B.S.
    Finally get underway tonight. Still wondering how many games Backstrom will miss. They're saying only 4 or 5 now. Might not be a bad thing to let Kuznetsov play with Ovie and Oshie a few games.

Tuconots
    Ovechkin just reminded everyone what the deal is.

Tuconots
    Pulling the goalie on a PK with over 3 minutes left in the game. Predictably, didn't go so well for Devils.

Tuconots
    Here is to the caps losing 3 playoff games in a row yet again.

Tuconots
    Oh man, what a nasty lundqvist save!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Regime View Post
    Here is to the caps losing 3 playoff games in a row yet again.
    Can't do anything about that until we get there again.

Tuconots
    Can't do anything about that until we get there again.
    I hear ya.

Tuconots
    My brother, a Montreal fan, just sent me this.

That hurts, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    I'm a douche though

Tuconots
    Finally another Caps game tonight...only team in the league to not have played at least 2 games currently.

Tuconots
    No Ovechkin tonight, personal reasons. No word on that yet. Only 4th time no Ovechkin and no Backstrom since Backstrom was drafted.

Tuconots
    Holy fuck. Total robbery on coach's challenge. If that's not a good goal, a quarter of all playoff goals can get reversed. That was retarded as fuck.

Tuconots

Apparently Beagle interfered with Jones' ability to make this save. Not that it was just a laser top shelf that he never saw. Fucking pathetic.

Tuconots
    Haha, intermission so I finally checked into an oilers game to see McJesus. Within seconds of me watching, he slams Oduya's face into the boards with a nasty check from behind. Nothing called, shocker...

Tuconots

Apparently Beagle interfered with Jones' ability to make this save. Not that it was just a laser top shelf that he never saw. Fucking pathetic.
    Yeah, I'm amazed that we got away with that one. Still a solid game by the Sharks. It feels like cheating when Ovie isn't there, though.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodi View Post
    Yeah, I'm amazed that we got away with that one. Still a solid game by the Sharks. It feels like cheating when Ovie isn't there, though.
    I don't think even if they had gotten it right that it would have affected the game all that much. Granted you guys kind of took your foot off the gas and we might have gotten some momentum from the goal, but overall just score effects I think, because you all were all over us first period and a half. Without Holtby the 1st might have ended 3-0 or 4-0.

Still never heard what the exact reason was that he missed the game for, only that he would play against Chicago.

Tuconots
    Haha, intermission so I finally checked into an oilers game to see McJesus. Within seconds of me watching, he slams Oduya's face into the boards with a nasty check from behind. Nothing called, shocker...
    Missed most of the game last night. But yeah, that should have been a boarding minor. The ref was standing right there, not sure what his reasoning for that not being a penalty was.

Tuconots
    Missed most of the game last night. But yeah, that should have been a boarding minor. The ref was standing right there, not sure what his reasoning for that not being a penalty was.
    I'll take Good Hard, Canadian Hockey for 1000, Alex.

Tuconots
    So Ovechkin broke the news on why he didn't play last night. Trotz benched him because he set his alarm incorrectly for 8:30pm instead of 8:30am and overslept practice. Supposedly reason why Trotz didn't go public with it was that he didn't feel like it was a big deal, just a simple mistake...but that everyone gets held to the same standard (Joel Ward missed a game for the same thing a couple years back when he was here).

Canadian media going on and on about lazy Russians is now a go.

Tuconots
    I never understand that excuse. I have never once miss set my alarm and my salary is a pittance comparatively. I triple check that shit. Either way, let the Trotz/Ovie rift BEGINNNN muahahah!

Tuconots
    I have been collecting Tim Horton upper deck hockey card for fun. Now that I look at all the card I have I don't know if I should be happy or ashamed....
    Currently playing GW2 on NSP server and Bloodborne.

Tuconots
    I never understand that excuse. I have never once miss set my alarm and my salary is a pittance comparatively. I triple check that shit. Either way, let the Trotz/Ovie rift BEGINNNN muahahah!
    I've done it before, shit happens. Seriously doubt there is any rift whatsoever.

Tuconots
    Whether there's a rift or not we're going to hear about it and pretend it exists any time things aren't going perfectly in DC now.

BRING ON THE "RIIIIIFT"!!!!!!!!!!

Tuconots
    If you're not getting positive nettz, you're not trying!

Tuconots
    Habs are 4-0, only happened 3 times before in their history.

They won the Cup each time.

Bring it back home.

Tuconots
    Ovechkin and Kuznetsov finish off the 'hawks with a highlight reel goal. Just sick. Honestly both goalies kind of kept the scoring down tonight, could have been a lot more goals.

Tuconots
    Can't even see Ovechkin because he's below the goal line when he punches this in from almost zero angle.

Tuconots
    See the Ovie goal and Raise you

Spezza and Benn last night against the lightning.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kaxfenix View Post
    See the Ovie goal and Raise you

Spezza and Benn last night against the lightning.

Sweet look there from Spezza. Benn had way more of an angle than Ovie appeared to though. Still think 9 times out of 10 Kuznetsov should just shoot from his position instead of trying that pass back to Ovechkin.

Tuconots
    That Ovie goal wasn't even in the top 100 for him. Was actually pretty basic.

Dope as hell pass though.

Tuconots
    That Ovie goal wasn't even in the top 100 for him. Was actually pretty basic.

Dope as hell pass though.
    Just a crazy angle to somehow still be able to put it home from. He damn sure wasn't expecting the puck to come back his way.

Tuconots
    But it really wasn't a crazy angle. His stick was still well over the line and he was only punching it in from about a foot away. *I* probably couldn't do it, but 90% of the players in the league could.

It's just....mundane. For Ovechkin that is.

Tuconots
    Agreed. Fantastic pass, but the angle isn't all that impressive. If he was shooting that from further away from the net along the goal line then yeah it gets more impressive, but that was a tap in from 2 feet. Meh.

Tuconots
    There was one during the playoffs that was way more impressive. For some reason I want to say it was a Rags game, but it was pretty much on the line and from the glass.

Tuconots
    Sharks are a damned machine to start the year.

Tuconots
    Panarin.. that kid is going to be a star... Hawks D not so much.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxen View Post
    Panarin.. that kid is going to be a star... Hawks D not so much.
    Noticed him last night against us quite a bit. He's going to be pretty good I agree.

Tuconots
    Sharks are a damned machine to start the year.
    I'll take it. Jones has now set the franchise record for shutout length by one goalie on the team and by the team in general. Gonna be hard to beat his record.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodi View Post
    I'll take it. Jones has now set the franchise record for shutout length by one goalie on the team and by the team in general. Gonna be hard to beat his record.
    Just use some clever coach's challenges when Tim Peel is reffing, can get there again

Tuconots
    Just use some clever coach's challenges when Tim Peel is reffing, can get there again
    They're really goin all out with the goalie interference thing. I don't know how I feel about it, seeing as how it's actually going our way for once. That call against the Caps was definitely BS, though. Even with the refs on his side I'd still say Jones has had an amazing start.

In other news, I expect us to lose to the isles tonight(assuming they put Stalock in).

Tuconots
    Backstrom returned tonight, ho hum 1 goal, 2 assists. Ovechkin 3 goals in 3 games played. Oshie with another goal. Carlson continues to put up old Mike Green numbers at less than 65% of old Mike Green's cap number.

I guess the negative was Holtby killed his own shutout by kicking the puck into his own net. Carolina sucks, bring on the West Coast trip.

Tuconots
    Also the fact that Brooks Orpik has more goals and points than Crosby (I know, low bar this year) is just weird.

Tuconots
    God I really dislike Stalock. He's really not even NHL caliber. Bring on Groessnick as a backup!

Tuconots
    Also the fact that Brooks Orpik has more goals and points than Crosby (I know, low bar this year) is just weird.
    Yeah, but Crosby is supposed to have a record breaking season this year if you listen to Pens fans.

Tuconots
    Nights like tonight, Edmonton isn't unhappy at all to have had a bunch of #1 picks.

Tuconots
    Yeah, but Crosby is supposed to have a record breaking season this year if you listen to Pens fans.
    Look I said I had to adjust my expectations down to sub-200 points already!

Pens 2 in a row. They still look like shit for the most part, but that first 8 minutes tonight was rad.

Tuconots
    Nights like tonight, Edmonton isn't unhappy at all to have had a bunch of #1 picks.
    Edm is gonna be a scary team the next 10 years if they can manage their cap. How connor already plays at 18 (he doesnt get shuved around) is impressive, can't wait to see more of him

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutron View Post
    Edm is gonna be a scary team the next 10 years if they can manage their cap. How connor already plays at 18 (he doesnt get shuved around) is impressive, can't wait to see more of him
    Edmonton's cap situation is pretty well handled. Hall/RNH/Eberle are signed to nearly identical 6m contracts that expire one at a time a few years down the road. One of the very few things Tambellini did right (and every asshole around the league said they were awful contracts, now every team is doing long term extensions for guy's second contracts if they're stars). Klefbom is locked up long term pretty cheap, if he is truly a top pairing or very good second pairing guy. Hard to say what happens with guys like McDavid, Nurse, Reinhart, Draisatl and so on but the Hall/RNH/Eberle contracts are almost sort of an internal cap.

It's still a really flawed team on the back end. But hopefully after Nurse is done beating the shit out of the AHL for a month or two that will really help solidify things. Unfortunately Fayne is not the player anyone thought he was, and that contract goes for another 2 seasons after this one. Sekera's looked shaky as well. Basically the Oilers have two pretty decent second pairing guys (Klefbom and Sekera), then a mix of third pairing/power play guys (Fayne, Schultz, Ference, Davidson, Gryba). Reinhart is doing fairly well, but I doubt his ceiling is much higher than second pairing either. It'll be interesting to see if any of the expensive veterans (Fayne, Ference, Nikitin) get shipped out later in the year after injuries start hitting. Over 10m a year locked up in those three guys alone.

Tuconots
    Also, it was kind of hilarious how terrified the Calgary D was of McDavid. They bobbled the puck and coughed it up to him constantly. He's ridiculously fast and agile, and he looks to have Datsyuk's ability to strip the puck.

Tuconots
    Also, it was kind of hilarious how terrified the Calgary D was of McDavid. They bobbled the puck and coughed it up to him constantly. He's ridiculously fast and agile, and he looks to have Datsyuk's ability to strip the puck.
    Eh, my Flames have looked pretty terrible all around this year, might be wrong but that playoff run (if you can call advancing once a run) last year looks to have been a fluke.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyratec View Post
    Eh, my Flames have looked pretty terrible all around this year, might be wrong but that playoff run (if you can call advancing once a run) last year looks to have been a fluke.
    The entire "fancy stats" community was saying that the Flames were a fluke last year. I don't 100% buy in to fancy stats, but I think they do have some value. Calgary's PDO (combined shooting and save percentage) were pretty sky high last year. Reversion to the mean was going to happen. I don't think that the Flames have nearly as good of goaltending as the Habs, Rangers, Lightning or Capitals do. And two of those teams have far better offense as well. So their PDO's might be legit. The Flames got some hot/lucky goaltending and pretty spectacular puck luck shooting wise to add up to a very good PDO that was probably a bit of an illusion.

Tuconots
    The entire "fancy stats" community was saying that the Flames were a fluke last year. I don't 100% buy in to fancy stats, but I think they do have some value. Calgary's PDO (combined shooting and save percentage) were pretty sky high last year. Reversion to the mean was going to happen. I don't think that the Flames have nearly as good of goaltending as the Habs, Rangers, Lightning or Capitals do. And two of those teams have far better offense as well. So their PDO's might be legit. The Flames got some hot/lucky goaltending and pretty spectacular puck luck shooting wise to add up to a very good PDO that was probably a bit of an illusion.
    I do think the Flames overachieved a bit last year, but I also think the talent is there on that team. The fact that made that late push to get into the playoffs and win a round (granted, not like they drew a tough opponent in Round 1) after Giordano went down was the big surprise for me. Also, it's still VERY early this year, and I think any real revelations on teams will take a little while. They probably weren't really as good as their final result last year, but they're likely not nearly as bad as they've looked so far this year.

Although Dennis Wideman still does Dennis Wideman things. Think he was on ice for 5 of the 7 goals scored the other night against Edmonton. Any time he's on the ice, exciting things are happening!

Tuconots
    Agreed it's early in the season. Most surprising to me is Columbus so far. Not in a good way. I've got like 4 of their guys on both of my pool teams, and it's killing me.

Tuconots
    Agreed it's early in the season. Most surprising to me is Columbus so far. Not in a good way. I've got like 4 of their guys on both of my pool teams, and it's killing me.
    Apparently they cancelled their team dinner. Despite their overall result last year expectations were high after the 2nd half and with all the injury issues (not to mention moves in the offseason). Heads might start rolling soon. Fucking 0-6-0 is rough. Not even getting to OT for free points a couple times hurts.

Tuconots
    See Sid is on the board in a big way finally. Ovechkin with a goal to put us up 2-1 in the 2nd for his 900th career point. He could have 2 more tonight if not for a couple nice saves by Rammo

Tuconots
    Can't wait to see how the Habs blow it in the postseason this year

Thread Information