Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain America (3): Civil War

Tuconots

Captain America (3): Civil War

thought we may as well get the ball rolling on a cap3 thread.
    Marvel Studios Reveals Captain America: Civil War Synopsis, Confirms Cast - ComingSoon.net

Marvel Studios has commenced principal photography at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, Georgia on Captain America: Civil War, the third installment of its Super Hero franchise. The production will shoot on location in Atlanta, Georgia, which serves as the base for the film’s production, as well as locations in Germany, Puerto Rico and Iceland.

Set for release in the United States on May 6, 2016, Captain America: Civil War is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo (Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier, “Community”) from a screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (Captain America: The Winter Solider, Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger). The film returns Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany as The Vision, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

After his debut in Marvel’s Ant-Man on July 17, 2015, Paul Rudd will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

The cast of the film also includes Chadwick Boseman (42, Get on Up) as T’Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp (“Revenge”) as Sharon Carter/Agent 13, Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds, Bourne Ultimatum) as Baron Helmut Zemo, Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt (Marvel’s The Incredible Hulk) as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross and Martin Freeman (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey).

Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War is produced by Marvel Studios’ president, Kevin Feige, with Louis D’Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Nate Moore and Stan Lee serving as executive producers.

Directors Joe and Anthony Russo’s creative team also includes director of photography Trent Opaloch (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Elysium), production designer Owen Paterson (Godzilla, The Matrix), and three time Oscar-nominated costume designer Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone).
    i love the captain america franchise.

Tuconots
    Martin Freeman's character not mentioned, when all others are exhaustively listed. Are they holding a surprise of some sort?

Tuconots
    martin freeman is thanos, duh

Tuconots
    Wonder if they'll hold true to the story and have the incident be the explosion while the tv crew's filming the ghetto hero's.

Really looking forward to this, even more so if they wind up doing a secret invasion story after (hell make it a trilogy or something)

Tuconots
    acb.jpg
    Yeah.

Tuconots
    Avengers 2.5 for sure. No Spider-man?

Hmm Freeman as uncle Ben?
    Last edited by PatrickStar; 05-07-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickStar View Post
    Avengers 2.5 for sure. No Spider-man?

Hmm Freeman as uncle Ben?
    They haven't officially cast anyone as Spider-man yet.

Tuconots
    Freeman is also going to be in Black Panther so people are thinking Everett Ross

Poor Communication Skills bixxby's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Red Hulk
    Battle.net:Bixxby#1897 | Steam: Bixxby | Destiny / PS4: BixxbyZzz

Tuconots
    I would kill for a Red Hulk vs Hulk movie, but it ain't happening.

Red Hulk fucked up Thor.

rulkvs-thor3.jpg
    Last edited by Column; 05-07-2015 at 08:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    That is how First Blood was drawn though. Do we want John Rambo roaming through the forest of our forums killing the police?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Column View Post
    I would kill for a Red Hulk vs Hulk movie, but it ain't happening.

Red Hulk fucked up Thor.

rulkvs-thor3.jpg
    Thunderbolts in 2025!

Tuconots
    Cap 2 was terrible, imagine this will only be worse.

Tuconots
    I wonder if they'll kill Cap and let Bucky take the mantle. Sebastian Stan is signed on to do 9(!) Marvel movies. He's been in 2, he's confirmed for Civil War, and he had a flashback from Cap 1 in Avengers 2 (not sure if that counts). So I'm guessing Cap bites the dust.

Maybe Martin Freeman will be Captain Marvel as a transgendered woman. I'd love to watch the SJW's try to cry foul about that. Like a robot with a paradox.

Tuconots
    Then Sebastian will be the new Captain America when Evans leaves. Believe he only has 3 more films.
    That is how First Blood was drawn though. Do we want John Rambo roaming through the forest of our forums killing the police?

Tuconots
    Whoa....

[D3] Muligan#1208 - View My Profile
    [EQII] Muligan Van'Jurai - Templar - Nagafen & Antonia Bayle (retired)
    [EQ] Muligan Van'Jurai - Dark Elf Cleric - Lanys T'vyl (retired)

Tuconots
    looks like cap3 is gonna be full of stuff.

Tuconots
    I wonder if this scene will make it into the movie. I'll put it behind a spoiler wall because it's a pretty telling picture.

Spoiler: 

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarpolis View Post
    I wonder if this scene will make it into the movie. I'll put it behind a spoiler wall because it's a pretty telling picture.

Spoiler: 
    Spoiler: 
    I think a lot of people are thinking this is a possibility and somehow the gauntlet will be used to change time or bring Rogers (or possibly others) back in the second Infinity Wars movie. That will be a pretty ballsy move by them but I think it would be a bit predictable though and would give away some of the Infinity Wars storyline.

Tuconots
    It isn't any surprise since Chris Evans has been saying that he wants to get out of acting and into directing.

Tuconots
    Yup he wants to get into directing and the civil war movie is a great way to transition to bucky becoming captain america so it works well and is consistent with the comics.

Tuconots
    “I know who [Freeman]’s playing in the film, but I guess it’s still a secret,” Civil War comic book writer... Mark Millar told RadioTimes.com. "The character is not a super-person, it’s somebody who’s… well, I don’t want to spoil it for anybody but he’s not going to be in costume.”
    Who is Martin Freeman in Captain America 3? NOT a superhero confirms comic book creator Mark Millar

Tuconots
    I thought about these meme's from when Marvel first made the Phase 3 announcement. Anyway, this fits perfect here.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by attog View Post
    It isn't any surprise since Chris Evans has been saying that he wants to get out of acting and into directing.
    Yeah, but it's consistent high paying work with people he clearly loves working with. He was much more apprehensive about continuing to be with marvel when captain america came out. Now, whether that's due to an actual change of mind or because of marvel grooming him, we don't know

Tuconots
    I ALMOST wouldn't be surprised if Iron Man dies this time around. With Vision and War Machine you basically have his combat and tech role filled. I'm sure Ant Man will be a wise cracking so and so as well as Dr. Strange by the time Avengers 4 comes around.

Tuconots
    He has also said getting into Captain America shape is a huge pain in the ass.

Tuconots
    That's not why he's quitting tho he want's to direct, and act in smaller films. Those guys have really good trainers, and nutritionists so it's probly not as bad as people think. Directing a film is a total commitment with no room to do anything else, so if he want's to do that there will be no way for him to star in Marvel movies.

He was really good in Puncture fyi.

He might of had a change of heart tho. He recently said he wanted to mentor Spider man in one of his films so that would take him past his picture deal.
    Last edited by Column; 05-08-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Tuconots
    I feel like the MCU has set up for Iron Man to die in their Civil war, but Cap dying, Bucky picking up the shield, then Cap being ressurected in the second part of Avengers 3 basically writes itself.

I really wonder if Martin Freeman is going to be a Ben Urich style character (not Ben obviously, because Daredevil), running Frontline and covering all the super hero shit storms that are going to be hitting the world in rapid succession

Tuconots
    Well Cap being killed in Civil War is key to that entire story line. One of the badassness of Cap America was standing up to Thanos during Infinity Gauntlet and then being killed. So some how I feel they need both of these events, yet it clearly can't be since it would be almost two movies in a row he is killed. It is also shown that they don't make these movies within the story lines. So who knows. I would shit golden bricks and give them to marvel if they had produced a movie of The Thanos Quest. Or show flash backs to him attaining some of the gems from The Inbetweener and a few others during the lead up to the final Infinity War.

Tuconots
    Would be neat to see Captain die in Civil War but not actually die. I know they can't use the term Skrulls but would be cool if in fact he was shuttled off the planet, imprisoned and in Guardians two they came across him and brought him back for Infinity War. Would be a good way of having the typical "no one is truly dead in comics" without getting silly with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    Eh, the they've messed around enough with that trope already. People need to die, and they need to stay dead. And I think that if cap dies and Bucky takes his place, it shouldn't be a public thing. The general public shouldn't know that cap died. Injured, sure, but I don't want a public assassination for cap. I never liked that scene in civil war.

Tuconots
    Maybe they will die like Nick Fury did in Cap 2?!

Tuconots
    Didn't Hela get confirmed for Thor 3 already?

yeah... Cap dies. Thor goes to Hel to honor or get him back...

Tuconots
    Here's my hypothetical situation: Cap and IM fight, registration blah blah blah as cause, Cap about to kill IM and relents. Some one else kills IM. Cap surrenders and gives up. Passes shield on to Bucky. Cap is MIA or running SHIELD or whatever until Avengers 4 and he comes back and wrecks shit. I'd enjoy that.

I think if they soul gem/mjolnir rez/etc anyone it needs to be the climax of not only the movie, but the series. Like Thanos kills some one in big battle in A4, then rezzes that person to come back and they all defeat him. None of that "totally dead... PSYCHE 30 MINUTES LATER" shit or anything.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevy View Post
    Here's my hypothetical situation: Cap and IM fight, registration blah blah blah as cause, Cap about to kill IM and relents. Some one else kills IM. Cap surrenders and gives up. Passes shield on to Bucky. Cap is MIA or running SHIELD or whatever until Avengers 4 and he comes back and wrecks shit. I'd enjoy that.

I think if they soul gem/mjolnir rez/etc anyone it needs to be the climax of not only the movie, but the series. Like Thanos kills some one in big battle in A4, then rezzes that person to come back and they all defeat him. None of that "totally dead... PSYCHE 30 MINUTES LATER" shit or anything.
    Yea but you know some asshole in marketing would ruin it 5 months after this releases in a teaser trailer.

Tuconots
    Wonder if there will be a leak of the trailer soon.

Captain America: Civil War Trailer Ant-Man Meets Cap, Avengers Fight | Variety

Tuconots

Tuconots
    I thought about these meme's from when Marvel first made the Phase 3 announcement. Anyway, this fits perfect here.

i laughed for 5 straight minutes haha

Tuconots

Dat tag-team.

Tuconots
    Looks fantastic.

Tuconots
    Holy Fuck, I love the Marvel Movies.

That Black Panther looks great.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    The first one was a mediocre borefest, but the Captain America property really turned it around. 2 was probably the best Marvel so far and 3 looks fucking incredible.
    GOD I AM SUCH A FAG

Tuconots
    1 was mediocre but watchable. RE: black panther, I don't need a whole origin story movie but I hope they don't just start the sinking ship all hands on deck shitfest and instead add characters thoughtfully through the story. I mean they really don't have a reason to start flailing wildly yet but you never know with those Hollywood types.

Tuconots
    Take my money

Tuconots
    Panthers costume looks bland to me but thats how it is in the comics typically

Tuconots
    What's with the silver lines all over his face? I don't read his comics but every picture I've seen of him is solid black with silver or gold eyes. Shit looks like Kylo Ren's brother.

That aside, fuck yeah looks great! Appears Scarlet Which has been training.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    What's with the silver lines all over his face? I don't read his comics but every picture I've seen of him is solid black with silver or gold eyes. Shit looks like Kylo Ren's brother.

That aside, fuck yeah looks great! Appears Scarlet Which has been training.
    I imagine it is something to do with allowing his face to have a feline-ish silhouette on film. I would guess the subtle black on black shading they do in the comics didn't translate well to the screen. Or maybe his suit is more vibranium-y in the movie and those are threads.

Trailer looks great through.

Tuconots
    The silver is weird, maybe the straight black doesnt work in live action ?

Tuconots
    The Silver iirc is Vibranium laced through out his armor.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Holy shit....
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    Would have preferred Cap beat Iron Man 1v1, but that looks pretty cool. Hopefully Cap and Bucky just wreck 1000 fucking normal dudes though like in Cap 2.

Tuconots
    If its like the comics Iron Man is insanely tough.

He has put characters that are well above Cap's strength level in the hospital.

Last edited by Column; 11-25-2015 at 07:07 AM.

Tuconots
    Yeah, but also:

CapFight.jpg

Tuconots
    looks really, really good. With my Star Wars hype train at full choo-choo I had kind of forgotten this was coming. Awesome to have it to look forward to after my Xmas present.

Tuconots
    Holy Fuck, I love the Marvel Movies.
    I concur. I sort of wish they'd put out 10 movies a year. I realize that would be next to impossible, and the quality would probably suffer, but I still sort of want it.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevy View Post
    Yeah, but also:

You're missing the point, the point is Iron Man is no easy target. If Bucky is in the room with Cap ( which he clearly is in when they confront each other in the trailer) then having them both fight him would be very wise.

You also don't know if there will be a 1v1 with them towards the end.

Marvel writers have written all kinds of crazy scenarios around both of those Character power levels.

Tuconots
    cap 1 could have been way worst, out of all the Avengers, he has the dorkiest costume and power set. But, it's a good "period piece", that we needed for Avengers 2012, cuz Cap and Tony arguably drive that train. Then we get Cap 2, holy shit, that was a better "spy" movie than any shitty Bond movie i've ever watched, and i watched them all.

At least from these previews, it's hella better than shitty Iron Man3.

And yea Panther needs those silver lines, otherwise he'd just look like cat ninja, or worse snakeeyes.

Tuconots
    any chance that iron man gets killed off here?
    CAUTION: THIS BOARD IS MODERATED BY ISIS SYMPATHIZERS
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    No one is any worse than anyone else, we're all just pushing our own agendas. Even ISIS

Tuconots
    Fuck that is amazing. I'm really enjoying the Captain America IP since part 2.

Who?
    Tuconots
    Is it May yet?
    Final Fantasy XIV -- Jaen Mandar @ Gilgamesh
    Battle.net -- dvoraen#1284

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kegkilla View Post
    any chance that iron man gets killed off here?
    Nope, he's still with a contract option for Infinity Wars part 2. But they're probably going to have him "retire from superhero affairs" following some form of humbling failure at the end of the movie.

Tuconots
    Keep in mind the Black Panther costume may not be done yet as well, remember the first GoTG trailer didnt have a completed costume for Star Lord then either.

Tuconots
    I don't want to be a Negative Nancy here, but are they really starting this whole civil war for Bucky ? I expected something more complex, more grand scale. This is how it is in the comics too ?

Tuconots
    Bucky's part of it and I imagine it's one of the reasons CA takes the stand he does but it's actually started over the Registration Act, at least in the comics.

The plot of the series follows a framework storyline in which the U.S. government passes a Superhero Registration Act ostensibly designed to have superpowered characters act under official regulation, somewhat akin to police officers. However, those opposed to the act, led by Captain America, find themselves in conflict with those that support the act, led by Iron Man, with Spider-Man caught in the middle; the X-Men take a neutral stance. The superheroes in support of the law, led by Iron Man, Dr. Reed Richards and Ms. Marvel, increasingly become authoritarian. In the aftermath of the war, Captain America surrenders and is imprisoned. The events of the series touch upon themes of liberty, moral responsibility, and civil order, with well-intentioned superhero characters finding themselves upon different sides and allegories for real-life events and discussions. The series received polarizing reviews but was a commercial success. The series is the basis for the upcoming 2016 Marvel Studios film Captain America: Civil War, which likewise will feature Captain America and Iron Man in opposition to each other.[2]

Tuconots
    Well, I think Bucky is only part of it.

The old guy in the trailer wants to impose limitations and controls on the Avengers (and maybe other super heroes?). The folder we see in the trailer is labeled "Sokovia Accords". I expect it to be a set of rules by which they must abide, but Cap' doesn't want to have to answer to anyone and Bucky is the tipping point.

Tuconots
    Goddamn that looks fantastic.

Not gonna lie, this is my most anticipated Marvel movie since the first Avengers movie. Seriously, its not even close...I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this one. (Don't get me wrong, Guardians of the Galaxy and Cap 2 rank right up there amongst the best, but I wasn't anticipating them to be so damn good before hand).

This shit here though...Holy Hell this is gonna be awesome.

Tuconots
    Well, I had extremely high expectation for this movie, and somehow this trailer has managed to make me raise them even higher.

Damn that last part with Winter Soldier and Cap fighting Iron Man was just totally awesome.

Tuconots
    Badass.

Tuconots
    Paul Rudd not gonna be in this one?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by bixxby View Post
    Supposedly yes

Tuconots
    People bitching in the Jessica Jones thread about the power levels not being constant, yet Bucky and Cap beat down power armor that succeeds armor that can take a blast from a tank.

I'm not complaining. I love it all for what it is. Just wish some people might not get all pissy. It's why George Lucas won't make anymore movies. (LOL)

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by lanx View Post
    cap 1 could have been way worst, out of all the Avengers, he has the dorkiest costume and power set. But, it's a good "period piece", that we needed for Avengers 2012, cuz Cap and Tony arguably drive that train. Then we get Cap 2, holy shit, that was a better "spy" movie than any shitty Bond movie i've ever watched, and i watched them all.

At least from these previews, it's hella better than shitty Iron Man3.

And yea Panther needs those silver lines, otherwise he'd just look like cat ninja, or worse snakeeyes.
    You said "hella". Your opinion is invalid...

...even if I agree with what you said.
    Last edited by Xarpolis; 11-25-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Make America's Team great again Hoss's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by bixxby View Post
    He was there in the trailer, he was just really really tiny.
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    Oh yeah, I'm ready. Action scenes just keep looking better. Before Winter Soldier who would have ever thought they could make Capt fights so awesome?

Iron Man getting beat down in a tag team stun lock. Is rocket out on cooldown?

Also, lol at being cool with keeping Black Widow on the team but drawing the line at Bucky Fapping Arm. I'm sure someone points that out.

Tuconots
    On the early posters they have Vision on Iron Mans side.

So Vision, versus Scarlet Witch. Nice.

Tuconots
    Bucky trying to rip the reactor out of IM's chest like Temple of Doom...

Tuconots
    They are definitely making it look like stark is a reluctant "villian".

You gotta imagine he's trying to take cap and Bucky alive and holding back.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    He was there in the trailer, he was just really really tiny.
    was he really or is this a joke
    No one is any worse than anyone else, we're all just pushing our own agendas. Even ISIS

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
    They are definitely making it look like stark is a reluctant "villian".
    Well he says things like "If we can't accept limitations, we're not better than the bad guys." So you know his heart is in the right place. They, from the trailer, seem to do a good job in my eyes in making it so you could easily see both sides of their arguments. Which is good, that's how it should be.

It got me in the feels a bit when Cap says "I'm sorry Tony you know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice, but he's my friend." and a doe eyed Stark looks at him and responds, "So was I...."

Shit's gonna be good man.
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad2770 View Post
    People bitching in the Jessica Jones thread about the power levels not being constant, yet Bucky and Cap beat down power armor that succeeds armor that can take a blast from a tank.

I'm not complaining. I love it all for what it is. Just wish some people might not get all pissy. It's why George Lucas won't make anymore movies. (LOL)
    Tony Stark is a faggot. cap and bucky for life

Tuconots
    anyone have a tartis that works right...i want may here now, that was Great!

Tuconots

If you watch the stingers at the end of antman you actually get a bit longer part of the scene with captain and bucky and antman is there so pretty sure he is going to play at least some part in this.

Tuconots
    Tony Stark is a faggot. cap and bucky for life
    Stark takes everything to the extreme and it keeps biting him and everybody else in the ass. He freaks out about aliens almost kills pepper with his legion of iron man suits. Still freaking out about aliens builds ultron which nearly destroys the world. Now it looks like he is taking repentance to the extreme and going all out authoritarian to try to reign in the damage super heroes aka himself do.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    If you watch the stingers at the end of antman you actually get a bit longer part of the scene with captain and bucky and antman is there so pretty sure he is going to play at least some part in this.
    He's in the promotional posters so it is almost definite.

Tuconots
    Antman, Vision and Spiderman will all supposedly be in this, the only missing ones will be Thor and Hulk as they are tag teaming against fire demons in Ragnarok.

Tuconots
    Funny how they totally ignored AntMan, Vision, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch (well we at least had a shot of her) in the trailer yeah.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Stark takes everything to the extreme and it keeps biting him and everybody else in the ass. He freaks out about aliens almost kills pepper with his legion of iron man suits. Still freaking out about aliens builds ultron which nearly destroys the world. Now it looks like he is taking repentance to the extreme and going all out authoritarian to try to reign in the damage super heroes aka himself do.
    Pretty sure I would take things to a relative extreme as well if aliens actually attacked Earth in this reality. Given his character's ego, it makes perfect sense that he would actually react the way he has. As the story arc progresses, so does the character. It will be interesting to me, to see what does happens to him, when we reach Thanos.

Tuconots
    The reason Bucky is important in this movie

Plot spoilers

Spoiler: 
    The plot of the movie focuses on Bucky being a wanted war criminal. After the Hydra breakdown Baron Zemo leaks a bunch of documents that show Bucky as the Winter Soldier had killed a bunch of important people including Kennedy he also killed Tony Stark's Father.

After AOU the world governments want to pass a law that strips the identities of superheroes and makes them tied to government groups. Cap opposes this but Tony does not things come to a head when Tony finds out Cap is hiding Bucky and that splits the Avengers in two.

It's basically a mishmash Civil War and Brubaker's Trial of Captain America
    Tiggles is running for BIGGEST IDIOT EVER and he needs your help!

Let's make Me Quit Life together!

Tuconots
    Also that "old guy" is General Thunderbolt Ross. I don't think I'd want him running my team, either.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukerric View Post
    Nope, he's still with a contract option for Infinity Wars part 2. But they're probably going to have him "retire from superhero affairs" following some form of humbling failure at the end of the movie.
    With the Infinite gauntlet in play they could easily kill off anyone just to bring them back for Infinity War. Cap could die at the end of Civil War, then Infinity War starts with Tony looking for the time gem to undo his death because he feels guilty. Thor dies at the end of Ragnarok but needs to be resurrected by using one of the missing gems to fight Thanos. It's a movie based around collecting magic stones that give god like powers anything is possible. I would be shocked if multiple characters aren't killed and resurrected by the time Infinity Wars 2 is finished.

Make America's Team great again Hoss's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I was joking. Though, like others have said, he's definitely in the movie, and its certainly possible he was in the trailer and just really tiny.
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreugen View Post
    Bucky trying to rip the reactor out of IM's chest like Temple of Doom...
    seems, War Machine had his reactor and face mask ripped off.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by HUH View Post
    With the Infinite gauntlet in play they could easily kill off anyone just to bring them back for Infinity War. Cap could die at the end of Civil War, then Infinity War starts with Tony looking for the time gem to undo his death because he feels guilty. Thor dies at the end of Ragnarok but needs to be resurrected by using one of the missing gems to fight Thanos. It's a movie based around collecting magic stones that give god like powers anything is possible. I would be shocked if multiple characters aren't killed and resurrected by the time Infinity Wars 2 is finished.
    i hope not, that would be fucking lame. if you're dead you should stay dead. none of this dragonball z resurrection shit.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by HUH View Post
    i hope not, that would be fucking lame. if you're dead you should stay dead. none of this dragonball z resurrection shit.

Tuconots
    You said "hella". Your opinion is invalid...

...even if I agree with what you said.
    then teach me the newest "cool" word, i can't keep up with these kids!

Tuconots
    thing about stark, is that no matter how much he grows up, he's still tony stark and tony stark is an ego-maniac. He absolutely cannot reign that in. it's who he is. before he was ironman, he was the stereotypical playboy billionaire. as soon as he has his come to jesus moment with being a glorified arms dealer, he grows up and loses a large portion of his care free attitude, but he's still a raging egocentric lunatic. for the average person, it wouldn't make sense for them to act the way he does. When cap says that bucky is a better friend than tony, RDJ does a GREAT job of portraying that subtle nervous breakdown that tony would feel when someone he respects tells him he's not the best at something.

Tuconots
    Paul Rudd filmed his parts for the movie in under 7 days. So he is in there but not a huge part.

Hawkeye is in the trailer for a few seconds when the two teams are running towards each other. He is on team Cap.

Also Crossbones is the first act of the films big bad guy per Frank Grilo's (he played Rumlow the leader of the strike team in Winter Solider who went down fighting Falcon) twitter earlier this year when he was filming for the movie. Baron Zemo is the main real bad guy of the film, but he is a string puller mostly.

Tuconots
    First appearance of Spider-man as well.

I'm sure they will have some other surprises we don't know about yet.

Zombie 4 (Un)Life ZombieWizardhawk's Avatar
    Tuconots
    First appearance of Spider-man as well.

I'm sure they will have some other surprises we don't know about yet.
    Tobey Macguire Spiderman casting announcement plz (cause the guy in the newer movies sucks).

Thread Information