Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sports Entertainment Thread

Tuconots

The Sports Entertainment Thread

I was instructed to place this thread here. A place to discuss WWE/NXT/ROH/Lucha Underground/NPJW/Indies.

Who is ready for the Royal Rumble? I have a feeling the crowd will shit all over anything other than a Daniel Bryan victory.

In the Panhandle waiting for death by Tornado.
    Tuconots
    Was reading about some wrestlers suing the WWE for concussions. Sounds like they were probably covering things up.

Former WWE wrestlers sue over brain damage, other injuries - CNN.com

Rape Culture Enthusiast Dr. Mario Speedwagon's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I haven't watched wrestling in a while. Who is the the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today?

Tuconots
    Things have changed a lot in wrestling over the years. You wont see any chair shots to the head or pile drivers on WWE any longer. It wouldn't surprise me if these guys have brain damage from their wrestling days.

No one will ever fill the Rock's shoes as the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

But right now, I would say any former member of The Shield and Daniel Bryan are as good as it gets.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhoof View Post
    No one will ever fill the Rock's shoes as the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.
    hqdefault.jpg

Tuconots
    Bray Wyatt's entrance has an Undertaker-type vibe to it, but it's not quite as good now that he's alone. Dolph Ziggler is in the Mr. Perfect/Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels style if you like that. Dean Ambrose is the closest thing this generation has to a Cactus Jack...he'd take the risks if they'd let him. I'm not a big Seth Rollins fan...I think I'd believe him as a mid-card belt holder, but the idea that he's up there with Cena and Lesnar seems strange to me. Obviously they're pushing Roman Reigns, but now that he's not a part of the Shield, it's hard to hide how uncharismatic he is on the mic.

I don't think Daniel Bryan needs to win the Rumble, but if it's Roman Reigns or something happens again like Batista from last year, there will probably be a riot. Wyatt, Bryan, or Ziggler would all probably be okay. They did a good job of making Ziggler seem like a legitimate contender for the World title at Survivor Series, so he could move above midcard theoretically now. There are other people the crowd would be okay with (Cesaro maybe), but they've been buried lately. Basically it will most likely be Bryan or Reigns...I would love for them to surprise me, though.

Tuconots
    I dream of a Daniel Bryan/Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania Main Event for the championship. Potentially and all-time great match. Seth is getting better on the mic and, based on skill alone, is the best wrestler from The Shield. I imagine he could drag Bray Wyatts big tummy through a good match.

Did anyone else watch Wrestle Kingdom a couple of weeks ago? it was my first exposure to NJPW and I really enjoyed it.

Tuconots
    Cael Sanderson was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    maybe there is some sort of mutant mandingo sweet-corn hybrid

Tuconots
    Downhill ever since, still waiting for his comeback.

Tuconots
    I imagine he could drag Bray Wyatts big tummy through a good match.
    Wyatt has had some of the best matches in the last year or so. I can't remember which PPV it was last year, but the one with him and Daniel Bryan was amazing. His problem is that they built up his gimmick then did nothing with it. They had him lose at almost every PPV and completely destroyed any mystique around him. But they kept having him do the exact same promos and stories with 3-4 different wrestlers anyway. Not sure what there is to not like about his in-ring skills, though.

Tuconots
    I haven't been impressed by Wyatt's body of work. He has a good entrance and I enjoyed his promo work before he started repeating himself over and over again. Rumor has it that he is wrestling the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and that is why he is being booked so strongly. I would rather see Undertaker sit out a year and wrestle a retirement match with Sting next year.

Tuconots
    If Taker is going to keep showing up at Wrestlemania I really hope he's been busting his ass to get into better shape. He was looking pretty tubby last year.

Right now my favs are Finn fucking Balor and The Vaudevillains. Love both of their entrances and they're fun to watch in the ring. Balors full entrance at a Wrestlemania would be boner inducing. Just a couple I really dig. You could basically add in the entire NXT roster for the most part really. Kalisto is sick as hell and will replace Mysterio quite nicely when he moves up.

I watched Wrestle Kingdom 9 and it was also my first NJPW event. It was one of the best shows I've watched in recent memory. Absolutely brutal. I believed they needed all that medical help after the matches. lol
    Last edited by Tred; 01-22-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Tuconots
    I am hoping Finn Balor makes it into the Royal Rumble. It would be a hell of a surprise and the smarky crowd in Philly would freak out.

I love the Undertaker, but at this point in his career he needs a good worker to drag him through matches and I don't think Bray Wyatt can do that.

I watched the Nakamura - Ibushi match again last night and I still love it.

Tuconots
    NJPW clothesline alone are more devastating than most WWE finishers.

Tuconots
    And they have AJ Styles breaking necks left and right...

Tuconots
    Lol at least doing the Styles Clash off the ropes looks much safer and more impressive to boot.

Tuconots
    NXT is so much better than main roster shows. I actually fear for guys like Balor, Zayn, and Neville getting called up and ruined.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
    Ah the Cream Rises to the Top promo. It's fucking awesome to watch that one stoned. You end up saying, "where the fuck do all the creamers come from!"

Tuconots
    That is also my concern Rengak. But if things are going to change then it has to start somewhere and these guys are as good as it gets for that. Vince has to die one day. Lol

Tuconots
    Hopefully the Ascension squash the old guys Sunday.
    Last edited by Vanderhoof; 01-22-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: double post

Tuconots
    I'll be watching the Rumble this weekend. It's always one of my favorite PPV's, plus it's in Philly, so that will help. I can't watch RAW or Smackdown on a regular basis anymore. 3 hours is just too much for RAW, and jesus, Cole and JBL have to be the worst announcers ever. Heel Michael Cole wasn't this bad.

Tuconots
    Raw can be difficult. They shipped Lawler to Smackdown, so that helps. I wish they would actually talk about the matches instead of random bullshit.

Tuconots
    Lawler may not be as good as he once was, but he's as good once as he ever was.

Anyway...Lawler over JBL on Smackdown is a huge upgrade. Now they just need to can Michael Cole. They can bring Rene and/or Corey Graves up from NXT to announce.

Tuconots
    Corey Graves was markedly improved on commentary last night on NXT. Much less tripping over words. I'm really digging him on the announce team.

Tuconots
    Jim Ross doesn't announce anymore? The fuck? Why even watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    GOD I AM SUCH A FAG

Tuconots
    Ive enjoyed Corey Graves on commentary. They should drop JBL and Cole, and get William Regal on Raw. Dude is money.

They fired good ol' JR.

Tuconots
    NJPW is what pro-wrestling was here in the states. I'm a huge fan now of NJPW. I don't know how anyone can stomach the WWE at all after watching NJPW. There are having two episodes of NJPW this week on AXStv.
    PSN: Araxen, Xbox Live: Araxen II, WiiU: Araxen, Steam: Araxen

Tuconots
    He announced Wrestle Kingdom 9. Excellent commentary the entire show. It felt more like a UFC ppv than a wrasslin' ppv. And the action itself? Far more brutal than anything you'll see in WWE these days if that's your thing. Check it out. I thought the Minoru Suzuki vs. Kazushi Sakuraba was awesome but I couldn't find any clips of that one at all. Loved the end to that match.

I couldn't find any with Ross on commentary but here's the Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi match. Another great match from that card. One of the best of the night actually.

If you don't like this match then you probably won't like many of them at all.

Tuconots
    Here is the match they showed on AXStv this last week. Mauro Ronello and Josh Barnett are doing commentary and it's extremely good.

Tuconots

They fired good ol' JR.
    Like, for realz? Or is is part of some current storyline?
    GOD I AM SUCH A FAG

Tuconots
    IMG_20141123_215042.jpg

I don't think I ever shared this photo. My wife says I was screaming like a girl when Sting came out. Evidently people were afraid to come to this show because of the Ferguson bullshit, so that is why it looks empty by the hard camera.
    Last edited by Vanderhoof; 01-23-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Tuconots
    Wow, that's fucking shit. Ross was the best. Vince is an idiot.
    GOD I AM SUCH A FAG

Tuconots
    I can't decide who I want to win the rumble. Bryan is a boring gay little vegan nerd. Reigns can't carry the show by himself yet. Orton might be okay. I think I'd most like to see lesnar lose the title in the three way then enter the rumble and dominate.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirun View Post
    Wow, that's fucking shit. Ross was the best. Vince is an idiot.

Ross is kind of an insufferable prick. Just listen to his podcast.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kegkilla View Post
    I can't decide who I want to win the rumble. Bryan is a boring gay little vegan nerd. Reigns can't carry the show by himself yet. Orton might be okay. I think I'd most like to see lesnar lose the title in the three way then enter the rumble and dominate.
    I'd be ok with Bryan, just ok. Agreed Reigns needs more time. That Lesnar plan is actually really good. Build him up even more then when he eventually loses it will mean that much more. Nice call.

I like Ross because he actual calls the match. He generally doesn't talk about random shit or completely ignore what's going on in the ring. That's another reason why I prefer NXT to RAW or Smackdown right now.

Tuconots
    According to Cageside Seats, Daniel Bryan is winning the Rumble.

Tuconots
    I know Reigns is supposed to be the anointed one, but having him win in Philly over Bryan would make Batista winning last year seem tame. That crowd would shit all over it.

Tuconots
    Wow I didn't know Ross was fired. The Ric Flair bit sounds like a red herring. They should bring ross in to replace goldberg at UFC.
    Want to play the next big MMO with us? check out Black Desert Online

Tuconots
    He did color commentary with Chael Sonnen for an MMA event in Tulsa a while back. He says he enjoyed it and I think he got decent reviews for it.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Wow I didn't know Ross was fired. The Ric Flair bit sounds like a red herring. They should bring ross in to replace goldberg at UFC.
    Rogan: Nice stiff jab there

JR: THAT KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

Tuconots
    Most certainly a repost:

WWE Commentary (Jim Ross) on Video Games - Episode 2: WWE Commentary (Jim Ross) on Video Games - Episode 2 - YouTube

I really enjoyed his call of the Rock v. Austin at WM X-Seven. He was totally hoarse at the end, it was amazing.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinmad View Post
    Rogan: Nice stiff jab there

JR: THAT KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!
    Goldberg: His jab was really Michael Jordan like.
    Rogan: No. No it wasn't.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Profundis View Post
    I know Reigns is supposed to be the anointed one, but having him win in Philly over Bryan would make Batista winning last year seem tame. That crowd would shit all over it.
    no it wouldn't.

Tuconots
    I don't think I'll be sold on Reigns until I see him perform well in a few, 15+ minute matches. Either Seth V. Brock or Bryan v. Brock should headline Wrestlemania.

Tuconots
    And maybe I'm just a wrestling fan but I'd love it if Rogan could cut loose a bit more in his calling. He goes into MMA a lot in his pod casts and gets more creative with his descriptions of fighters and it's super entertaining.

Tuconots
    Tuco, can we have a special "Rerolled Heavyweight Championship of the World" avatar/special title for most accurate Royal Rumble results predictions?

My predictions:
    Royal Rumble - Daniel Bryan
    Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship - Brock Lesnar
    Tag team titles - the Usos
    Paige and Natalya v. The Bellas - Paige and Natalya
    The New Age Outlaws v. The Ascension - The Ascension
    New Day v. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose - Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose

Tuconots
    Sure if you get more than ten participants.

Tuconots
    I don't think I'll be sold on Reigns until I see him perform well in a few, 15+ minute matches. Either Seth V. Brock or Bryan v. Brock should headline Wrestlemania.
    watching Bryan go against Heyman on the mic would be a disaster on the same level as his wife going against Stephanie was.

Tuconots
    Your Royal Rumble winner!

And if you haven't heard it, Stone Cold did a commentary track for his Wrestlemania 17 match vs the Rock. Someone linked it up with the video of the match here.

Stone Cold vs The Rock WrestleMania X7 with Austins commentary - Video Dailymotion

Tuconots
    That is fucking awesome. What an incredible rivalry...

Tuconots
    Oh man that Austin commentary is killing me. That sumbitch is bigger than a shit house rat! If that don't look good I'll kiss your ass.
    This is the commentating we NEED not just the commentating we want.

Tuconots
    Swig of beer for the workin' man.

Tuconots
    Swing of water for the workin' man. In the middle of that match. lol

Tuconots
    He might be a total dickbag, but few announcers call a match as well as he does. Not to mention, he's so over the top that it fits like a fucking glove in the WWE.
    GOD I AM SUCH A FAG

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirun View Post
    He might be a total dickbag, but few announcers call a match as well as he does. Not to mention, he's so over the top that it fits like a fucking glove in the WWE.
    the way I see it, his heavy southern accent is probably a big turn off to people unfamiliar with the product and serves to propagate the belief that the only people watching wrestling are poor, retarded southern hicks. I believe this is why Bischoff dismissed him from WCW for this reason, he wanted to break the WCW out of being seen as a regional Southern promotion.

Ross was great at calls don't get me wrong, but I feel the current announce team does its job well. Cole doesn't jump out of his seat so to speak as often as Ross, which makes it more impactful when he does. JBL is pretty funny too.

Tuconots
    Now that Daniel Bryan is back and MNF is over, I'm watching again. Quit giving us the seven foot monsters, that weigh 350 pounds and are shredded (from roids and HGH), and lumber around. I want to see the guys that just go and go.

I'm seriously considering re-upping the WWE Network. It is only $9.99 a month after all LOL.

Oh, and it pisses me off to no extent that my kids and wife are Cena fans. Say what you want, but he's definitely over with females and kids. They get pissed at me every time I even try to say something negative about Cena. My four year and nine year old get pretty mad at me. I chant, "Cena sucks" and they chant, "Let's Go Cena!"

Tuconots
    Lyrical quit fronting we all know you started watching again because of The New Day.

Tuconots
    New Day heel turn incoming.

Tuconots
    Really? 'Cause they tried doing the Angry Black Man angle for about 2 minutes last year before deciding it was a bad idea. Then they came back with this. They just need to realize that Xavier is horrible and they pushed BigE on people too fast. Rusev has been one of the few that I've really seen them do right lately after bringing him in. He's there, he feels like a legitimate threat, but it doesn't feel like he's being shoved down out throats and he wasn't given a title within a month of debuting.

Tuconots
    I think Rusev will likely be the last heel left in the Rumble (hopefully not Big Show). On Raw, Xaiver Woods said something along the lines of, "Why are we so positive? Because if we don't keep smilin', the rage comes out and then everyone on the roster will end up in the hospital and we don't want that". Who knows, but it sounds like they are planting the seeds for a switch.

I don't hate Cena, but I'm not really a fan either, He is a poor seller. I hate that he gets his ass beat for most of the match, then stops selling anything and AAs everyone to get the win (basically Hulking up without the finger point and head shaking). I think he has come across as a cunt since the Survivor Series build up. In the story line, he had nothing to lose at Survivor Series while his teammates put everything on the line. It all lead up to this week when Cena said he would do anything to bring them back; HHH gave him a match to win their job's back but if he lost, he lost his #1 contendership. Wouldn't the real hero sacrifice his championship opportunity to bring back his friends? Cena had to have his cake and eat it too. Granted, there would be two heels facing each other for the Championship this weekend (even though Brock is getting face pops lately) but Cena and Co. could help foil Rollins (and Ambrose did say that he will never allow Rollins to cash in back in July or August). Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but whatever.

"It's just wrestling."
    -Vince Russo

Tuconots
    Rusev is awesome. I liked on NXT when he would bring a board to the ring with his opponents name on it and then break it. Unfortunately I think he is going to get Cena'd at wrestlemania.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    I don't hate Cena, but I'm not really a fan either, He is a poor seller. I hate that he gets his ass beat for most of the match, then stops selling anything and AAs everyone to get the win (basically Hulking up without the finger point and head shaking).
    Nobody sold a no-sell like Hulk Hogan. Nobody.
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

Tuconots
    Personally I preferred Tatanka's.

Tuconots
    No one could no-sell like Road Warrior Hawk.

Tuconots
    Predictions :

New Day because Cesaro always loses =(
    Usos because they are breaking up Miz and Mizdow for some reason
    NAO over the Ascension because Vince hates NXT
    Bellas because Cena
    Lesnar
    Reigns

Tuconots
    The crowd shit all over New Day lol.

Tuconots
    I think I'm actually gonna watch this. First time I've watched WWE in years, probably since I worked on Legends of Wrestlemania.

Tuconots
    New Age Outlaws? What fucking decade is this?

Tuconots
    Holy fucking shit this is incredible!

Tuconots
    You mean this is fucking terrible right? I mean the only thing different between Brock's gimmick and the Ultimate Warrior is that Brock at least has the size to sell it. But that match was fucking terrible, just like all the matches leading up to it so far.
    Last edited by Sparklerad; 01-26-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Tuconots
    Haters gonna hate.

Tuconots
    Ok the start of the Rumble has been awesome and sorta made up for the shitty matches

Tuconots
    DDP?

Tuconots
    Um, WHAT THE FUCK? Daniel Bryan eliminated at 15?

Tuconots
    Holy shit DDP... As Ross would say MY GOD WHAT HAS HAPPENED!

Tuconots
    Don't understand the Bryan elimination. Is he getting buried?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickStar View Post
    Don't understand the Bryan elimination. Is he getting buried?
    If he's getting buried, I'm canceling my sub to the WWE Network, and not watching WWE. I'll just watch TNA and ROH.

Tuconots
    He got a huge pop then he's gone 4 minutes later. Are they doing another Wyatt and Bryan fued? Makes no sense. So Brock retains the belt thus whoever wins this is going up against him at WrestleMania. Who would make sense? Reigns maybe. Though Bryan would have been much better.

Tuconots
    Zig in at 30. No way he wins this but damn that's who I want.

Fuck its going to be Reigns. So fucking predictable.
    Last edited by PatrickStar; 01-26-2015 at 03:37 AM.

Tuconots
    Terrible Rumble. WWE booking continues to get worse.

Tuconots
    I feel exactly the way the crowd reacted.

Tuconots
    I guess part of my ambivalence is that I don't know who anyone is anymore, which will happen when you go years without watching WWE, but this was a pretty bad PPV start to finish. I admit though I couldn't stop laughing at the Mizdow shit, and the 3D in the early stages of the rumble was pretty awesome. Other than that, it was a bunch of awful looking matches and a non-stop booing crowd.

The constant boos from the crowd are probably what killed it for me the most. Is this just a Philly thing, or is the WWE really shitting on their fans atm?

Tuconots
    Its because everyone can see Reigns was going to win this. He isn't a crowd favorite. He's Cena 2.0. WWE is going to push him to be a winner without having earned it in the eyes of the fans. He's not unlikable. It's that he's got a very limited set of skills, has mediocre mic skills, and is just being pushed cause he's a Vince guy. Oh and it doesn't help that he's related to the Rock. Altogether this shit doesn't fly with fans anymore and I tend to agree.

I can see Reigns winning at WM and Rollins cashing in setting up a matchup of former teammates.

Tuconots
    Daniel Bryan is way over with the fans and was fan favorite to win.

Tuconots
    The constant boos from the crowd are probably what killed it for me the most. Is this just a Philly thing, or is the WWE really shitting on their fans atm?
    Anything less than Daniel Bryan on the path to a belt is going to get boos, he's that popular. Hell, the fans just booed the Rock over DB not winning. There was a study done showing that he's one of the few stars that around that affects ratings. Hell, Cena comes back from injury and ratings go down, and he's the man.

I thought WWE understood, we want DB, and we want more of him. It's why he was wrestling twice a night. The segments he's in are the highest rated of the night.

Tuconots
    As bad as parts of the Rumble were, the championship match was worse. Is that really Brock's gimmick now, that he's just a giant gorilla who no-sells everything and has a grand total of 4 moves? Suplex, German Suplex, the fake Kimura, and the F5? It also looked like he was repeatedly botching the germans, because he kept throwing the guy onto his shoulder instead of onto his back.

I mean fuck, even Goldberg's undefeated streak was more interesting than this JuggerBrock bullshit.

Tuconots
    Daniel Bryan is way over with the fans and was fan favorite to win.
    DB's popularity rivals Hogan's, Stone Cold's and the Rock's at their peak. Hence, the Rock getting booed tonight at the coronation of Reigns as his heir apparent. When was the last time you saw the Rock getting booed as a face?

Tuconots
    Vince loves the big uns! Seriously WWE leadership is like Al Davis, Jerry Jones, and Daniel Synder all wrapped into one.

Tuconots
    I mean fuck, even Goldberg's undefeated streak was more interesting than this JuggerBrock bullshit.
    He's been JuggerBrock ever since he hit the Undertaker and Cena with a bajillion F5's and suplexes, over and over again.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He's been JuggerBrock ever since he hit the Undertaker and Cena with a bajillion F5's and suplexes, over and over again.
    I hadn't actually paid any attention to his return, other than hearing that they basically gave him a squash match against Cena for the belt.

Only time I ever remember Rock getting booed as a face was his match against Hogan. Was pretty shocking actually.

Tuconots
    Only time I ever remember Rock getting booed as a face was his match against Hogan. Was pretty shocking actually.
    That should tell you how far over DB is. They could have brought out The Rock, Stone Cold and Hogan to try to give Reigns the crown tonight, and they would all have been booed.

Ponder that.

P.S. Apparently WWE muted out the DB chants at the end of the event.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    DB's popularity rivals Hogan's, Stone Cold's and the Rock's at their peak. Hence, the Rock getting booed tonight at the coronation of Reigns as his heir apparent. When was the last time you saw the Rock getting booed as a face?
    They were booing Reigns not the Rock. The Rock got a huge pop when he came out.

DB is over with the WWE fans but he isn't as big as Hogan or Austin. Hogan and Austin brought the WWE into the mainstream which DB will never do.

Tuconots
    That was horse shit. Once Bryan was eliminated, I thought maybe, just maybe, it could be a dark horse like Bray Wyatt or someone. But fucking Reigns. It should be pretty telling when the fucking Rock of all people can't get the crowd to stop booing.

Tuconots
    They're building Brock as a monster to give someone a big rub. Looks like that guy is going to be Roman Reigns. Predictably, the crowd shit all over this.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxen View Post
    They were booing Reigns not the Rock. The Rock got a huge pop when he came out.

DB is over with the WWE fans but he isn't as big as Hogan or Austin. Hogan and Austin brought the WWE into the mainstream which DB will never do.
    USA Today disagrees with you (Is WWE's Daniel Bryan inspiring mainstream sports? Yes!).

Tuconots
    Actually loved the title match, outside of JJ security getting involved, as it was the first match in ages that has gotten me pissed at the fall finishes...really thought they were going to do the right thing and put the strap on Rollins (hence the not liking JJ getting involved) but they kept him kind of strong, should have been 2 F5's to finish him though or one on to the case that would have been in position as Brock got up. Can't complain about it too much though and I think it made Seth look believable enough as a challenger for when he goes after Reigns when Lesnar loses at Wrestlemania.

Rumble was fucking boring though, lost all interest once DB was eliminated and Vince tweeted a pic of Rock there earlier in the day. Not sure who's idea it was though to make Reigns look so weak at the end by having him only just manage to eliminate Show and Kane when they'd half eliminated each other already, only worse booking than that was to then have Rusev get thrown out so easily after he'd been resting up on the floor for half the rumble.

Tuconots
    I have heard the Yes chant take hold in an MLB game (Nationals), NBA game (Wizards), a college basketball game (GMU), and about 5 comic/anime conventions over the past year. That shit is mainstream enough for me.

Tuconots
    btw the Rumble isn't over, Curtis Axel was never eliminated.

Thread Information