I typically play games as soon as they are released unlike ol Steam Sales Sukik here but I did go back and play some gems again. (some for the 8 or 9th time like Fallouts)
1. Planetside 2 by far most time played and involved with.
2. Fallout 1/2/3/ New Vegas again
3. Wasteland 2
3. Alien Isolation
5. Assassin Creed Rogue
6. Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC (excellent and 100% worth playing again for the DLC)
7. System Shock 2 (first time) excellent game.
8. BF4 hoping the battlefield series gets better with Hardline. Old school guys here know I am hardcore into Battlefield all the way back to 1942.
9. Dragon Age Inqustion:- Game is amazing and Im like only lvl 6. This game could easily get my top game played this year when I get done but alas I am not.
10. Farcry 4 - Half way through and all I got to say is Shangri-La. fucking awesome game but sadly not finished so it stays at 10.
11. Diablo 3 - Loved it but got bored when everyone quit.
Still working on Far Cry 4 which will may take top spot and same with Dragon Age. Both amazing and 110% confirm go buy it and Im not even half way done with either.
Honorable mention: Dragon age 2 Legacy. DA2 is a shitty fucking game but the DLC was pretty good. Still not worth it to play that game because it made me so fucking ill at the end.
Destiny -I mean it was pretty good but not for me.
Call of Duty: Advanced Spacey - Worth a playthrough for sure. It was fun.
Games I hated - The Evil Within -Ya fuck that game.
Oh and Dragon Age 2. I can't believe I played that shit again. What a fucking horrible game with dogshit writing.
Games left to play: LOL now that is a list we should do
3) Halo Master C Dog collection
ugh this will take years