Page 1 of 367 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: #GamerGate - Faggot Mod Kryptonite

Tuconots

#GamerGate - Faggot Mod Kryptonite

Debated putting this or other games or screenshots, but hopefully the discussion will be a little more productive here (only a little, I hope)

For those that don't know, Zoe Quinn is an "Feminist/SJW Indie Game Developer" - recently it's come out that's she's slept with at least 5 guys in the industry, including her married boss, and a reviewer at Kotaku/Rock Paper Shotgun. some of which may or may not have provided her with industry favours such a positive reviews, exposure for her game, and the opportunity to make paid talks at conferences.

Everywhere I go this shit is exploding, I'm shocked that we aren't picking it apart being the assholes that we are. Pretty shady stuff she's been pulling and the gaming media industry seems to be in full damage control mode.

Just for your viewing pleasure (because we've always loved this shit, and it's pretty juicy) The basic (long) story is here

The best video as to why this is a bad thing is now below:

Various SJW are attacking/defending her, Reddit, 4chan, Kotaku, and the like are censoring talk about it, take down notices were issued for "copyright" on at least one youtube channel, twitters have been deleted, and the internet monkeys are jumping up and down and slinging shit all over the place.

Phil Fish jumped in to defend her (of Fez infamy) and now TotalBiscuit is under attack as well, for some fairly well-reasoned comments he has made.

Longest thread I've seen about it is in the escapist, where they are letting discussion continue if you behave yourself, but I'd rather see the rerolled shit slinging version.

and, the promise (disappointing and somewhat old) nudes:

Edit: Let's throw in a few more links shall we?

http://newmediarockstars.com/2014/08...-quinn-kotaku/

http://talkingship.com/wp/2014/08/19...ffairs-ethics/

http://geekparty.com/phil-fish-goes-...end-zoe-quinn/

http://gamesnosh.com/the-ugly-side-o...ndal-comments/

EDIT: No NSFW posts outside of Rickshaw or SS. - Soygen

Last edited by Chysamere; 08-21-2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: NSFW

Tuconots
    First pic? "OK, but I'll need to see more."

Second pic? "Whoops -- I don't need to see any more"

Third pic? "Her games must be pretty fucking bad"

Tuconots
    I edited the pics out. You can put them back as links and note they are NSFW, but you cannot post NSFW content outside of Screenshots or Rickshaw.

Tuconots
    disappointing is right

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
    I edited the pics out. You can put them back as links and note they are NSFW, but you cannot post NSFW content outside of Screenshots or Rickshaw.
    Done. I probably should have posted in screenshots from the beginning.

Tuconots
    How did this flabby, unattractive, soggy clam become worthy of so much melodrama?

Some nerds need to get their shit together.

Tuconots
    Woman uses sex in exchange for favors? News at 11.

Registered Dragonlord Deathwing's Avatar
    Tuconots
    She must be down for anything because her looks sure as shit ain't getting her in bed.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
    She must be down for anything because her looks sure as shit ain't getting her in bed.
    Chicks way uglier than this one have no issue getting laid. I think you underestimate just how many desperate dudes are out there.

Tuconots
    Chicks way uglier than this one have no issue getting laid. I think you underestimate just how many desperate dudes are out there.
    Desperate neckbearded virgins you mean. She IS in the video game industry

Tuconots
    That's multiplies the desperation by a factor of at least 5.

Tuconots
    OP mentioned married dude(s?). That raises the opportunity cost more than somewhat. I mean, unless you married someone uglier than her.

Tuconots
    Not Fat + Into Video Games makes her at least a 7 in the geek world.

Tuconots
    OP mentioned married dude(s?). That raises the opportunity cost more than somewhat. I mean, unless you married someone uglier than her.
    They haven't nicknamed her "Five guys" for nothing. But yeah, her boss, Joshua Boggs is married. The amount of guys she's probably slept with is turning out to be much higher. Nathan Grayson is the guy at Kotaku she slept with.

Tuconots
    I bet she has tons of zelda shirts.

Tuconots
    So... After reading the op... I have to ask what the fuss is? Why are people like total biscuit being hated on for this? Maybe it's because I've been out of high school for over a decade but this seems all juvenile. ITS A HUGE SCANDAL!!! Really?

Tuconots
    Considering the 'sleeping for good reviews' is not backed by facts and that her sex life his her own business, I can't help but feel this is a manufactured witch hunt fulled by a lot of bored undersexed misogynists. A lot of good for gamer stereotypes that does!

Is the game any good though? I think it's some kind of serious game on depression?

Tuconots
    Person sleeps with 5 people of the opposite sex within that person's industry.

I'm shocked.

Tuconots
    Nice comment here from Editor of The Escapist:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...ge=31#21285187

"Hello everyone,

The Escapist ran a story about Quinn's harassment in late 2013 with little evidence other than her word. We will always default towards helping out people who are the subject of harassment on the internet. I do not support behavior of that kind and will strive to protect those who are feeling the effects of it. We will signal-boost those incidents because I think it's important to create change, and will only choose not to post such stories if I decide they will do more harm to the situation.

I continue to ask that you consider whether your actions in crafting a false narrative are helping anything. How will arguing about this situation on this forum make the world a better place? It just doesn't make sense to me why it's so important that this person is tried before a jury of the internet and found guilty of her alleged crimes. The parties directly involved have already resolved any personal issue they had, or I hope they are at least working towards it now. That is all that's important.

What you think is happening just isn't true. There is no conspiracy. There is no breach in ethics. There is nothing wrong except that a small group of posters on the internet think there is.

Contrary to your claims, harassment and abuse on the internet are very real things that cause actual harm to people. It's important for you to see how participating in crafting this story contributes to harmful actions and deeds. Please respect all people going forward."

Pretty good for a journalist. I especially like the way she shat all over the fine young capitalists game project.

Last edited by Chysamere; 08-21-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Tuconots
    Wow I barely cared when /r/gaming was having a boner over this and after reading this I care even less.

People cheat on eachother all the time. People lie. People use their sexuality to gain favors.

This is the stupidest fucking bullshit manufactured ass drama I've ever read, I wasted time reading that.

The only reason this is getting any air time is because nerds never get laid so they're all excited about the word "cum collage" and nude pictures of a "nerd chick."
    Noodleface#1412 - <Rerolled> US-Hyjal Horde - Noodleface

Follow me on Twitch! - Streaming Rerolled minivan dad raids Friday nights 9PM EST and Saturday mornings 11AM EST!

Tuconots
    I had to fuck Tuco several times to even get into the running for a moderator position.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Szlia View Post
    Considering the 'sleeping for good reviews' is not backed by facts and that her sex life his her own business, I can't help but feel this is a manufactured witch hunt fulled by a lot of bored undersexed misogynists. A lot of good for gamer stereotypes that does!

Is the game any good though? I think it's some kind of serious game on depression?
    This is EXACTLY what I was about to type, only less eloquently. Kudos good sir!

Tuconots
    What tipped me over to posting here rather than screenshots was hoping to get a bit more of a mature discussion about it rather than the raving witch hunt all over the rest of the internet, on both sides.

Here's what got TotalBiscuit into trouble: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4nmr1

Tuconots
    By 'get into trouble' I guess you mean a 'bunch of static from the internet'. Oh no. What will he do now?

Tuconots
    That Youtube video is physically painful to listen to. That guy is obviously completely rational. I love it when he goes on a tirade against Phil Fish that the reason PF isn't making Fez 2 is because PF is a one-hit wonder and isn't able to make more games. All because PF defended the ugly woman he is convinced has the entire gaming industry twirled around her clit.

What a dumb fucking non-story.
    Last edited by Elerion; 08-21-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Tuconots
    I thought when I read what was posted there was going to be this awesome reveal about how crazy the video game journalism field is with their wanton sexual escapades fueling everything.

Instead I got a nerd that was butthurt that he fucked a WHORE.

Follow me on Twitch! - Streaming Rerolled minivan dad raids Friday nights 9PM EST and Saturday mornings 11AM EST!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtyrm View Post
    By 'get into trouble' I guess you mean a 'bunch of static from the internet'. Oh no. What will he do now?
    Knowing TotalBiscuit, probably profit from the attention, the guy is smart, and then worry about chemo and radiation, poor guy has cancer after all. Love the guy, he's a champ.

I shy away from the sex drama part of this (although it's played up a bit for Rerolled, we like things juicy after all), I'm more interested in whether this affects the industry and what, if anything, should be done. This one is a nice little bit of drama though: https://twitter.com/cvankeeken/statu...46186131615745

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Chysamere View Post
    I'm more interested in whether this affects the industry and what, if anything, should be done.
    nope and nothing

Tuconots
    I like how phil fish went from white knighting her to extreme full retard.

Tuconots
    Oh god, I read the article how TB's summary got him in trouble, just for saying "I'm not touching this shitstorm, false DMCA claims are bad" and the indie game devs went full retard. I have no idea how this is an issue, RPS sits firmly on interjection of SJW and gaming, which is why I stopped reading that crap, Depression Quest is free, so everyone can make up their own mind, Kotaku publishes bullshit that doesn't even make it /r/gaming. Phil Fish is a rambling hermit living shagging small woodland creatures. From what I heard it's a choose your own adventure type of game, so while it is commendable that there's a game talking about depression, you can't get a medal for just participating.

This is why we need AAA gaming, so PR guys can stop developers from being retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagdaddy View Post
    Think I'm about done with this thread, I think I'm being trolled at this point.

Tuconots
    I don't know who any of these people are, except TotalBiscuit.

Poor Communication Skills bixxby's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Workin my way up a ladder no one gives a shit about by fucking a van full of greasy nerds
    Battle.net:Bixxby#1897 | Steam: Bixxby | Destiny / PS4: BixxbyZzz

Tuconots
    I had to fuck Tuco several times to even get into the running for a moderator position.
    We always wondered how you got to be such an enormous asshole. Zing?

I'm sure it's the first time someone screwed someone to get ahead. Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

Tuconots
    Phil Fish made Fez, rather smart indie platformer a year or two back, then famously had a meltdown when somebody trolled him on twitter, scrapped the sequel and quit making games. He went full Cartman: "Fuck you guys, I'm going home" and this: Fez creator: | GamesBeat | Games | by D. F. Smith

Tuconots
    I heard about this and never gave a shit. And then I perused this thread and still don't give a shit. Seems like manufactured bullshit drama to me. If she was hot (which she definitely is not) then I might have cared.

P.S. The reason I don't care is because people have been fucking each other and fucking each other over to get ahead in every conceivable industry known to man since the dawn of time. That it might be happening in the video game industry is the nadir of surprising.

Tuconots
    As pathetic as this is, it still cannot touch the level of shame and self loathing that Shelley1989's boyfriend has. Sure, ZQ is white trailer trash, but...WHY DOES BISI STILL HAVE PICS OF SHELLEY1989?

Formerly Bristlebane Jackie Treehorn's Avatar
    Tuconots

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    WHY DOES BISI STILL HAVE PICS OF SHELLEY1989?
    You never know when you need to unleash those kinds of things. Bisi is a man prepared. I respect that.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Izo View Post
    We always wondered how you got to be such an enormous asshole. Zing?
    Not bad, but Tuco is the bottom.

Tuconots
    Looks like she's got some great new source material for Depression Quest 2.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphid View Post
    Phil Fish made Fez, rather smart indie platformer a year or two back, then famously had a meltdown when somebody trolled him on twitter, scrapped the sequel and quit making games. He went full Cartman: "Fuck you guys, I'm going home" and this: Fez creator: | GamesBeat | Games | by D. F. Smith
    GeekParty - Phil Fish Goes on Epic Twitter Crusade to Defend Zoe Quinn

This guy sounds like a real blast at parties.

Tuconots
    This just in: People who have the ability to hole up in their cellar for 3 years making a massive and unique game solo may be fucked in the head and lack social skills.

Tuconots
    What a cunt. Nothing that a hammer to those stupidassed glasses wouldn't solve.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphid View Post
    Never played Fez, don't really give a shit. My takeaway from all this is that Phil Fish is a complete fucking hypocrite for hating gamers, because his behaviour is the EXACT SAME SHIT that he despises about gamers. It's kind of hilarious, really. And I agree with him, actually. Guys like Utnayan etc are insufferable cunts who seem to actively hate a hobby they spend 50-100 hours a week engaging in. It's fucking mind boggling.

But I don't think it's unique to gamers, really. Movie buffs, food critics and the like all exhibit similar behaviours. Maybe the lesson is to not become obsessive about any one thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Elerion
    This just in: People who have the ability to hole up in their cellar for 3 years making a massive and unique game solo may be fucked in the head and lack social skills.
    Goddamnit, he said it better and quicker.

Tuconots
    i was really sad when i first clicked that five guys video on neogaf on monday and realized it wasn't going to talk about how awesome 5 Guys Burgers are

entire thing is dumb as rocks, the guys attacking this ugly stupid chick are all redpill mens rights activists (r u being oppressed guis) and most of the people defending her are retarded neckbeard/fatty-tumblrista social justice warriors. both sides need to be killed off in a purge, leaving only erudite gamers like us and hot bisexual cosplay girls

Tuconots
    I just got Fez on PS4 as one of this month's "free" PS+ games. It is a very cool game.

Tuconots
    Too bad you won't be getting Fez 2.

Tuconots
    I don't deserve it, to be honest.

Tuconots
    What this thread needs is more people talking about how little they care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    maybe there is some sort of mutant mandingo sweet-corn hybrid

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlokk View Post
    What it really needs is a way for me to get the couple of minutes I spent reading everything in it back!

Tuconots
    Is Fez the 2d/3d game where you can spin the level around? It's ok.. just ok.. Fez2 not required.

Tuconots
    eh. I want to care. I might read up on this later. I visited for the nudes and dropped a throwaway line. That SillySlader picture actually sounds pretty bad.

Tuconots
    You never know when you need to unleash those kinds of things. Bisi is a man prepared. I respect that.
    He's like fucking Batman. Fucker is always prepared!! Maybe he is THE Batman?!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Agraza View Post
    That SillySlader picture actually sounds pretty bad.
    Yeah that bugged me a lot more than the initial whorish drama. SJW cunt destroys an actual female empowering game industry project, WAY TO FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    maybe there is some sort of mutant mandingo sweet-corn hybrid

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlokk View Post
    I really don't care about this stupid non-issue.

Tuconots
    I had to google SJW and fuck you.

Tuconots
    So Phil Fish is a neckbearded hipster white knight?

Tuconots
    I'm not even gonna pretend like I'm pulling in 10s, but that is some disappointing fucking nudes there. Her face does a mediocre body no favors. Also I didn't read any of the drama as it sounds.... well, normal I guess.

Tuconots
    This chick is simply the Rav of the indie gaming world. She supposedly faked being mugged to get money, started up a bogus womens gaming event or whatever and used her personal paypal account for the donations, etc.

Tuconots
    After reading this all, i finally realized i dont care. People are stupid everywhere, people lie, people cheat, why do people think the gaming industry having this happen is any different from anywhere else?

She rode that D as far as she could and got benefits? Shrug some hoes do it for free, so it seems like shes ahead of the curve!
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue
    League of Legends Meta Source

Xbox, PSN, Steam, Origin - Xexx01

Tuconots
    Phil Fish is the most gamma weenus I've seen in a long goddamn time.

Tuconots
    Phil Fish just needs a good old fashioned ass-kicking. Not that it would help him, but I'd like to see it.

Tuconots
    I finally viewed those images even though I first opened this thread at work when they were embedded in the spoilers.

Shit.

Now all I can think is I'm gonna get brought into HR and they're gonna say "Why were you looking at this?"

Getting fired over the worst nudes I have ever seen in my life.

Tuconots
    This is pretty dull. I must be out of the game world.

Tuconots
    I got this from somewhere else haven't read each bit
    Here is a time line of events for those of you reading this story and would like to inquire more.

Liar, manipulator, hypocrite.

Post by the boyfriend highlighting manipulative behavior, gained attention because of WHO she slept with, notably her Boss who has deleted his Twitter and gone silent, 1 writer who has admitted to being intimate with her and 3 other guys who all work in the industry:

thezoepost

Bullying and lying about a depressed community while promoting her game about depression:

Zoe Quinn is a liar - Imgur

Sexual harassment:

https://i.imgur.com/iSEPh6a.png

Ruining a game jam for women and doxing someone:

https://i.imgur.com/NYEgyLe.png

Taking down MundaneMatt’s video while no one else would take the story:

https://i.imgur.com/X83HEtL.png

Connection with a moderator from Reddit’s /r/gaming subreddit:

https://i.imgur.com/hvRhyp8.png

Connection with a janitor from 4chains:

https://i.imgur.com/eRtE3Sb.jpg

Doxing herself with FAKE INFO:

https://i.imgur.com/m1tvItF.jpg

Evidence further reinforcing the "Phil hacked himself" theory

http://i.imgur.com/Xdc8axu.png

Proof it’s fake:

https://i.imgur.com/pY1vpV2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oVrO7mA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5RnNqvQ.png

Contacting Internet Archive to get articles removed:

https://i.imgur.com/ZBOas7p.png

People from the industry even donate to her:

Support Zoƫ Quinn creating Games, Writing, Weird Tech Stuff

Notable people who donated:

Vlambeer, which is made up of this guy. - https://i.imgur.com/H5j5zul.jpg

Phillippe Poisson who is actually PHIL FISH! - Phil Fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anthony Burch - https://i.imgur.com/yIg74M7.jpg

Ben Kuchera - https://i.imgur.com/PMiwVN4.png

https://i.imgur.com/oWDFuDB.jpg
    Last edited by fanaskin; 08-22-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Tuconots
    dp
    Last edited by fanaskin; 08-22-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Tuconots
    Phil Fish's tweets are the most entertaining about this.

As far as I know, none of the game "journos" actually reviewed her game.

Tuconots
    It's really a disgusting little mob they have going on there. And I thought I was bored!

Tuconots
    Wait... Wizardchan?

Reminds me of this I saw in screenshots:
    824.jpg

Which I belive is the cause of 95% of this situation.

Tuconots
    I was 21. Had multiple opportunities prior to that, but I wasn't ready.

Tuconots
    I care even less than Grimmlokk says I do, but initially I read that guy's name as Phil Flash. And after reading the rest of the thread, I'm going to keep misreading it that way, because that's about the only way this situation becomes even remotely interesting.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarpolis View Post
    I was 21. Had multiple opportunities prior to that, but I wasn't ready.
    lol that sounds oddly familiar.

We got the MMO character but not the wizard powers

Tuconots
    I lost my virginity at 22 :]

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    I lost my virginity at 22 :]

Tuconots

Tuconots
    15 or 16, tho i kinda want to be a wizard!
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue
    League of Legends Meta Source

Xbox, PSN, Steam, Origin - Xexx01

Tuconots
    Some men want to believe anything. I don't know if it was at the end of FOH or the beginning of RR when I posted my photo. 99.5% understood me.

That .5 scared me.

edit: found the pic.

laura.jpg

Tuconots
    Sup girl.

Tuconots
    Back off, SoyBitch, she's mine.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronne View Post
    Phil Fish is the most gamma weenus I've seen in a long goddamn time.
    The insane rantings of an uber-aspie. I've never heard of this guy until yesterday, but what a kook. Do these people have no concept of how ridiculous they sound or look? Of course they don't, because aspies don't. That's what happens when a socially awkward weirdo owns a company. (Which, granted, isn't exactly a powerhouse company who made a game most people have even heard of.)

Edit: Fixed double negative.
    Last edited by Jackie Treehorn; 08-23-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Tuconots
    Some men want to believe anything. I don't know if it was at the end of FOH or the beginning of RR when I posted my photo. 99.5% understood me.

That .5 scared me.

Wait, you're not Taryn Manning?

Tuconots
    Wait, you're not Taryn Manning?
    I can be whatever you want me to be for a $500 donation to The Church of Christ.

I'm more expensive than Rav, so therefore better.

Tuconots
    I can be whatever you want me to be for a $500 donation to The Church of Christ.

I'm more expensive than Rav, so therefore better.
    So I give you 2 Xboxs and get nothing out of it? sounds like a plan. where should we meet?

Tuconots
    Did someone do a video where they read out loud all of Phil Fish tweets ? I would watch that. Preferably with a British accent and nothing too whiny or high pitched.

Tuconots

That .5 scared me.

laura.jpg
    look at them fat thighs. also your arms are too muscular, and whats with the blonde hair and brunette eyebrows? too mannish

p.s. i did love you in pirates of the caribbean, johnny depp is a 10/10 no homo

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    That's what happens when a socially awkward weirdo owns a company. (Which, granted, isn't exactly a powerhouse company who made a game most people haven't even heard of.)
    I am a bit lost in the double negative here, but to make things clear, anyone with even a passing interest in indie games probably know of Fez as there were several years between the first video clips and the release of the game and it won prices and was on blogs the whole way through its development.
    Last edited by Szlia; 08-23-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Tuconots
    I was 20 and my main happened to be on Eredar.

Tuconots
    New video on this from internetaristocrat.

Tuconots
    4chan doing some good.

Spoiler: 

Edit: Spoilered for size.
    Last edited by Chysamere; 08-23-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Tuconots
    I raughed.

Tuconots
    She's gross as shit. This is why there had not been a thread.

Seems more like an ugliest escorts in your hometown contribution.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by iAnus View Post
    She's gross as shit. This is why there had not been a thread.

Seems more like an ugliest escorts in your hometown contribution.
    Too much focus on her at all.

The assclown "journalists" enabling this shit need to be the targets, and fired. They are the ones with the responsibility.

Tuconots
    4chan continues to puzzle people, when they have no problems looking like the good and sane guys, you know it's just a bunch of monkeys slinging shit. Their design looks good, nothing too Mary Sue-ish

Tuconots
    This seems like great comedy. Some loser posts some long thing about how some slut is a slut. Slut successfully slept with men because men can be like that. Now OP talks about people being up in arms? lol

This isn't news, and the articles reporting on it are doing so because it involves gamers and sex and might result in clicks. Other than the wife of the married dude, no one gives a fuck. Even if the Kotaku person give her a good review, that's hardly the first or last time and Kotaku isn't exactly a pillar of integrity anyway.

Anyway, it was a fun read and a reminder of how sane everyone in my life is in comparison to some crazies out and Zoe is not nearly the craziest. She's just a slut, the dude who wrote that 50 page story with links and pictures is creepy and should never be left alone with children.
    Last edited by Vilgan; 08-24-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Tuconots

That .5 scared me.

laura.jpg
    That is one handsome broad.

Tuconots
    [Blog Plz!]: This game supports more than two players
    TotalBiscuit seems to be the only person trying to understand both sides instead of just spewing bullshit, even though it's a bit long, it's well worth reading

Banned
    Tuconots
    So a bunch of white dude virgins in their parents basements with anime avatars complain about girls and embarrass themselves in front of the world... how is this any different than what Men's Rights Activists do every day?

Banned
    Tuconots
    Fish lays out the truth about Loser Gamer Culture and a bunch of loser bros here start crying. What a surprise.

Tuconots
    Tryhard

Tuconots
    Well you didn't mention small dicks, so maybe this is progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by brekk View Post
    In all reality I take pride in peoples surprise that I have mod powers at all.

Thread Information