Page 1 of 162 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Brown n' Nazi Town

"AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Tuconots

Michael Brown n' Nazi Town

Let's move the riot to this thread.

Tuconots
    I appreciate that the OP linked the trailer. 10/10.

Make America's Team great again Hoss's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Is that the ex-perp rapping? The only picture I've seen of him was that video where he robbed the convenience store, but he looked bigger. Maybe the arab he was intimidating was just especially tiny.

Tuconots
    these guys are honoring the memory of their thug hero by looting as much as they fucking can. and the governor cut the cops balls off so now there is nothing to stop them.
    Police presence in question during overnight looting in Ferguson | FOX2now.com

Tuconots
    so michael brown was not an honor student who was ready to start college?

color me shocked.

Tuconots
    Am I a racist if I don't like the cops for shooting him AND don't like the residents who are being fucktarded looting and rioting? I've read that holding either side responsible makes me a racist and unamercian, so I guess I will side with CNN because at least they are open about race baiting.

Tuconots
    Reports are coming in that Michael was talking to his girlfriend, Rachel "Diamond Eugene" Jeantel, on his cell moments before he was shot.

Tuconots
    The lawyer for the alleged non-accomplice was on CNN kept referring to the kid as "Big Mike". That probably isn't the best image to go with.

Tuconots

Isn't there a video of brown saying some kill whitey type shit? I heard a clip on the radio, but to be honest I was out of town, so I don't know if the radio show I was listening to was reputable.

Tuconots
    Here's the real talk:

There's a good chance the cops were being overly aggressive assholes when they shot MB.
    Rioters are assholes for using this as an opportunity to rob their own community
    MB was a criminal asshole who was bound for the prison system.

Solution: nuke ferguson

Tuconots
    I read that the Ferguson police has on-body cameras, but they've not implemented them yet. It's the only way we're going to get any accountability out of the police force.

It's also been reported that the people who were arrested for looting and rioting were primarily from other parts of the city and one from Texas. I think of the 9 or 10 arrested, one or two were local to the 'burb. There are several far more dangerous? places around that area. Keep in mind that while some folks consider these areas sketchy, as long as you are going about your daily business and not acting the fool, it's not a big deal.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post

Could the reporter apologize more, please?

Tuconots
    been reading around that there is at least 4 eyewitness accounts now that all confirm the same thing. cops grabs MB from the car, MB fights back, starts to run, 2 shots fired, he turns around, gets 5-6 more in the chest

i mean the kid just committed robbery and fought a cop, but that still doesnt deserve a Judge Dredd-ing in the streets.

3 years in a isocube at most.

Tuconots
    "Well I'm Black and he is Black so he couldn't possible have stolen anything, even though he is acting aggressively and the store called the police reporting him for robbery. Black people just don't commit crimes, it's all racism."

We had a worse thing in the UK where a white trash criminal was shot because he had a gun, so all of the white trash in England (we have a lot) started rioting and looting stuff. Then there was a court case with the family hamming up how awful it was that their son was shot when he was only carrying an illegal gun to a drug deal and couldn't possibly have been a threat to the police who shot him.

Tuconots
    So last night protesters were fighting looters while the cops left the streets. The cops would be hard pressed to fuck this up more if they tried.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Araysar View Post
    been reading around that there is at least 4 eyewitness accounts now that all confirm the same thing. cops grabs MB from the car, MB fights back, starts to run, 2 shots fired, he turns around, gets 5-6 more in the chest

i mean the kid just committed robbery and fought a cop, but that still doesnt deserve a Judge Dredd-ing in the streets.

3 years in a isocube at most.
    That account makes more sense than the police version I heard. Which is that he was shot while beating the cop in the car, then he ran, then he turned around and attacked again when the cops told him to freeze, and got kilt. I mean, he's on top of you and you shoot him zimmerman style, but twice, how the fuck is he running away?

I dunno, he'd have to be pretty stupid to decide to charge someone with a gun drawn from 30 ft away. Unless he was on PCP, I don't buy it.

Tuconots
    i think the fighting inside the car thing was made up to justify the use of deadly force in the report.

looks like the cop overreacted.

Tuconots
    one guy saw the whole thing unfold and live tweeted it

Did this Ferguson resident live-tweet Michael Browns killing? - Vox

Tuconots
    Why is he talking like a stereotype?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

We had a worse thing in the UK where a white trash criminal was shot because he had a gun, so all of the white trash in England (we have a lot) started rioting and looting stuff. Then there was a court case with the family hamming up how awful it was that their son was shot when he was only carrying an illegal gun to a drug deal and couldn't possibly have been a threat to the police who shot him.
    Mark Duggan was black/mixed race you imbecile

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossoi View Post
    You seem really mad. Good thing you aren't in Ferguson, you would probably be rioting.

Tuconots
    you dont need to be white to be white trash

Tuconots
    Why is he talking like a stereotype?
    Because stereotypes are based on real life.

Tuconots
    kinda do

Tuconots
    You don't have to be poor to empathize with their poor.

Tuconots
    one guy saw the whole thing unfold and live tweeted it

Did this Ferguson resident live-tweet Michael Browns killing? - Vox
    This may sound sarcastic, but it's not. Unless it's a hoax, the guy sounds like a credible witness. He said 2 shots while he was running and 5 more when he turned around. I'm surprised it was in broad daylight.

They were saying on that twitter thing that the video of the robbery wasn't michael, but I dunno, the clothes look pretty damn close. Unless khaki is a gang color out there.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Agraza View Post
    kinda do
    Yeah, just call them trash. Black trash and white trash if you want to be specific for some reason, but fuck em, they're all the same.

Tuconots
    The family's lawyer said last night that it was him in the video

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Palum View Post
    Am I a racist if I don't like the cops for shooting him AND don't like the residents who are being fucktarded looting and rioting? I've read that holding either side responsible makes me a racist and unamercian, so I guess I will side with CNN because at least they are open about race baiting.
    That's pretty much how I feel about it, with the added note that we don't know enough about the shooting to say whether the cops were justified, and that this is why cops should have dash and body cams.

Tuconots
    In a few years the same thugs out burning and looting will complaining about the lack of investment in their community, living in a food desert, and other such crap. I wonder why?

Tuconots
    In a few years, those thugs will mostly be in jail or dead. Their parents will be complaining about those things.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Borzak View Post
    In a few years the same thugs out burning and looting will complaining about the lack of investment in their community, living in a food desert, and other such crap. I wonder why?
    I doubt the people doing the looting now will be talking about investment and food deserts. You might be combining the actions of two groups of related but different people in an effort to point out hypocrisy.

Tuconots
    In a few years the people looting and rioting today, will be looting and rioting some place else.

MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Tuconots
    The people looting don't give a fuck about the cops or mb, they are using it as cover to get free shit. It's that simple.

Tuconots
    They were saying on that twitter thing that the video of the robbery wasn't michael, but I dunno, the clothes look pretty damn close. Unless khaki is a gang color out there.
    Yeah some stupid people were saying that.

Spoiler: 

Yesterday folks were talking about him going for the cop's gun.

Stupid criminal piece of shit + stupid piece of shit cop = this. What fun.

Also supposedly the cop didn't know anything about the robbery, he just said something to them for walking down the middle of the street. After he pulled away they stayed in the street, he backed up and when he went to open the car door it bumped them. From there the story gets weird. The claim is he grabbed the 6'4" 280 "kid" by the neck and started pulling him in to the car.....yeah.
    Last edited by Grimmlokk; 08-16-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    maybe there is some sort of mutant mandingo sweet-corn hybrid

Tuconots
    From what has been reported, it doesn't look justified. It's a shitty part of the job, but the right to use deadly force can switch from moment to moment. The cop would have been justified shooting Brown during the struggle through the car window, but once Brown was running away, he no longer was. If Brown turned and ran back towards the cop, the he again would be justified using deadly force given events. It's likely that the cop was driven by adrenaline, and angered by the altercation and any injuries he may have received.

Speculation and subject to the facts of the investigation, but the reality is also that is doesn't matter to the Ferguson community or to the black community at large what really happened at this point.
    Last edited by Jovec; 08-16-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Tuconots
    He may have been 18 but at that size he is a grown ass man, I don't care if you are white and 7 years old if you stand 6'4 and 280 pounds you are a grown ass man, a child in a grown ass mans body.

Tuconots
    You don't have to be poor to empathize with their poor.
    Let's feed the bears so they become dependent on being fed and can't hunt for themselves. That's a wise move.

Welcome to the age of entitlement. No one has to do a thing. Just sit on your ass and collect the walfaaaare.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnemWizfyre View Post
    He may have been 18 but at that size he is a grown ass man, I don't care if you are white and 7 years old if you stand 6'4 and 280 pounds you are a grown ass man, a child in a grown ass mans body.
    wow...

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
    wow...
    Burnem is one of the dumbest posters on the forums, so just kinda smile and nod and try not to engage him.
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

Tuconots
    would white people protest and riot if it was a white guy shot by the same cop?

Tuconots
    Probably not! White people aren't as discriminating against by cops in the US as black people are. So we're not as sensitive to it.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Probably not! White people aren't as discriminating against by cops in the US as black people are. So we're not as sensitive to it.
    There's the good old white guilt/privilege answer I was waiting to see!
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Or maybe we choose not to defend people who just committed a felony not even 15 minutes before the shooting and realize that law enforcement cant be perfect

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinrad View Post
    There's the good old white guilt/privilege answer I was waiting to see!
    People who quickly denounce opinions with the 'white guilt' brush and those who paint other opinions with the 'racism' brush are basically the same small minded people to me.

Of the two statements I made:
    1. When cops unjustly kill someone white people are less likely to riot.
    2. White people aren't discriminated against by cops as black people.

Do you disagree with either of them?

Tuconots
    Or maybe we choose not to defend people who just committed a felony not even 15 minutes before the shooting and realize that law enforcement cant be perfect
    I'm assuming a lot of the rioters didn't know about the robbery. Besides, cops unjustly kill innocent white people all the time. We just don't riot over it.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Utnayan View Post
    Let's feed the bears so they become dependent on being fed and can't hunt for themselves. That's a wise move.

Welcome to the age of entitlement. No one has to do a thing. Just sit on your ass and collect the walfaaaare.
    Not to derail this...but what would you suggest? I agree with you BTW. How do you propose to break a cycle, when even the "help" to break said cycle is less than sitting tight? Plus on top of that, these people don't even give a shit TO break the cycle.

You really need to make the gains worth while. I mean some sort of guarantees that will help themselves and society. The slight chance that you will grow and succeed if you work hard really isn't enticing to these folk.

Tuconots
    so working hard isnt enticing to these folks, and handouts simply perpetuate the cycle of dependence.

do poor people have any solutions on how we can help them?

Tuconots
    wow...
    That kid was huge and was literally the only point I was trying to convey, the kid was huge,

MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Tuconots
    No, the white guy would have probably been shot being a fucking douche while yapping about the constitution making his you tube video with a hidden camera and we would have had evidence.

Tuconots
    That robbery has nothing to do with the fact that the cop murdered Michael Brown and from the sounds of it, it sounds like an execution style murder.

Tuconots
    How the fuck do you have almost 15k posts. Someone do the math there...christ!

If he molested a child, or murdered, I don't know...12 people at a movie theater, ya you aren't going to see a huge uprising in people defending him. But for pushing Habib Patel at the local quickie mart, and walking out with some fat kid food, and not being in the crosswalk...I would even be upset if I lived in the neighborhood.

Tuconots
    But for pushing Habib Patel at the local quickie mart, and walking out with some fat kid food
    wow...

Tuconots
    If the cop had known about the robbery it would be a tad different, it wouldn't have justified what sounds like an execution style slaying but it would have at least given this cop a reason to have confronted this kid other than walking down the street in a residential neighborhood just like kids do all over the country.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlokk View Post
    wow...
    I'm black. I can't be racist...

Tuconots
    I'm black. I can't be racist...
    That's tertiary to you taking him robbing a store and threatening the owner and framing it like a schoolyard tiff. Not that it's really related to the larger topic.

Tuconots
    How the fuck do you have almost 15k posts. Someone do the math there...christ!

If he molested a child, or murdered, I don't know...12 people at a movie theater, ya you aren't going to see a huge uprising in people defending him. But for pushing Habib Patel at the local quickie mart, and walking out with some fat kid food, and not being in the crosswalk...I would even be upset if I lived in the neighborhood.
    I'm an active participant and I work hard here. I'm not some slob with 808 posts who barely puts in any effort and expects the world to roll over him.

Tuconots
    I'm an active participant and I work hard here. I'm not some slob with 808 posts who barely puts in any effort and expects the world to roll over him.
    Fire a full array(sar) of trollton torpedoes!

Tuconots
    Apparently the Ferguson police are now being told to stand down by the state. I think that translates into "let it burn".

Tuconots
    Bow down boy to my privileged blackness!

Tuconots
    If the cop had known about the robbery it would be a tad different, it wouldn't have justified what sounds like an execution style slaying but it would have at least given this cop a reason to have confronted this kid other than walking down the street in a residential neighborhood just like kids do all over the country.
    Based on the eyewitness testimony of somoene who was likely the lookout in the store robbery.

Tuconots
    Based on the eyewitness testimony of somoene who was likely the lookout in the store robbery.
    Based on the eyewitness testimony of two females not related in the robbery looking through their windows. Which oddly enough not a single thing they said actually conflicted with that kids testimony.

Tuconots
    That's tertiary to you taking him robbing a store and threatening the owner and framing it like a schoolyard tiff. Not that it's really related to the larger topic.
    In all seriousness, looking at that video I just don't take it as being a big deal. Show the cops the footage. Take the footage to his parents. Tell them why he is being arrested. Have him do amends for the owner. Do a little police work is all.

Tuconots
    I don't see the "he wasn't armed" automatically doesn't make it unjustified.

Of course I live where a guy shot another guy in the back who was unarmed and fleeing, not only were charges not filed but the cops gave him a $10k reward. Some people just need shooting.

I'm guessing a lot of the looters, rioters, and arsonist aren't armed but I would be OK with shooting them as well, apparently shooting the first thug wasn't enough of an example.
    Last edited by Borzak; 08-16-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Tuconots

Of course I live where a guy shot another guy in the back who was unarmed and fleeing, not only were charges not filed but the cops gave him a $10k reward. Some people just need shooting.
    The shots during the tussle around the vehicle, I say around because the cops say in the vehicle and eyewitnesses (multiple) never saw the kid in the car could possibly be justified, the shots as he was running were not justified and the shots with his hands up and pleading for the officer to not shoot were not only not justified but what makes this an execution style slaying since those shots were the fatal shots. You can't use the robbery as to any justification of any force due to the fact that the officer involved had no idea about the robbery let alone the description of the suspect.
    Last edited by BurnemWizfyre; 08-16-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Tuconots
    In all seriousness, looking at that video I just don't take it as being a big deal. Show the cops the footage. Take the footage to his parents. Tell them why he is being arrested. Have him do amends for the owner. Do a little police work is all.
    That's fine for shoplifting, but I don't see how you can justify that argument for strong-arm robbery.

Tuconots
    I thought we had a judicial system to judge justified or unjustified, now it's automatically decided based on 2 eye witness reports I guess.

It won't get interesting until one or more of the business owners who are well armed start laying waste to the looters and arsonist, then it get interesting. As is now it's just one dead thug.

Tuconots

I'm guessing a lot of the looters, rioters, and arsonist aren't armed but I would be OK with shooting them as well, apparently shooting the first thug wasn't enough of an example.
    I like this guy

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinrad View Post
    That's fine for shoplifting, but I don't see how you can justify that argument for strong-arm robbery.
    I've seen it so much over the years, that I just don't think much of it. But you are right I can't justify it. On the hierarchy of fucked up shit to do "in the hood" this is like down there with shoplifting.

Tuconots
    The shots during the tussle around the vehicle, I say around because the cops say in the vehicle and eyewitnesses (multiple) never saw the kid in the car could possibly be justified, the shots as he was running were not justified and the shots with his hands up and pleading for the officer to not shoot were not only not justified but what makes this an execution style slaying since those shots were the fatal shots. You can't use the robbery as to any justification of any force due to the fact that the officer involved had no idea about the robbery let alone the description of the suspect.
    If the facts you state are how it went down, then it's clearly wrongful and the cop should be prosecuted.

Tuconots
    Its the same disconnect as with Trayvon. "He was shot for having a hoodie on and skittles!" etc.

No he wasn't. He was shot for attacking someone.

Now with this guy, if he really was shot down in the street while trying to flee, then absolutely; that is wrongful and he should be prosecuted, probably for manslaughter or 2nd degree murder. If he was shot in a fight with an officer over the officers gun, then he was shot for that reason; nothing to do with a robbery. The robbery just tarnishes his character and explains what kind of person he was, which makes it more reasonable that he also assaulted an officer.

As the facts come out from ballistics/cams/what have you, we'll know which side to come down on. Right now, we can't really know.

No matter what the facts, rioting is stupid and wrong. Looting is even worse.

Also no matter what the facts, having the police overreact and clamp down on media etc is equally stupid. Lots of stupid people in Ferguson MO which shouldn't be too surprising to anybody.

Tuconots
    Oh ok you RACIST, pretty sure that changes the point of my post not one bit? In fact you are trying to make it a race issue while I was pointing out white rioters in a similar event in a similar culture. Shame on you.

In a few years, those thugs will mostly be in jail or dead. Their parents will be complaining about those things.
    I've worked with people like this, you have it backwards. They will usually pop out a few children before they self destruct and THEY will be the ones complaining, then go to the store to steal... etc etc

Iannis didn't do anything ZyyzYzzy's Avatar
    Tuconots
    The worst part about this whole thing? Someone may just read the name "Michael Brown" and not know he is black. Why did his parents not give him a completely retarded name like Trayvon?

Tuconots
    Oh ok you RACIST, pretty sure that changes the point of my post not one bit? In fact you are trying to make it a race issue while I was pointing out white rioters in a similar event in a similar culture. Shame on you.
    WTF are you ranting about

If you're referring to the Mark Duggan case and resulting riots - he wasn't "white trash" because he was black/mixed race. And the resulting riots were not carried out by just one ethnicity.

If you're going to refer to an event that happened 3 years ago, and one that the majority of readers on this board won't be familiar with - then you better make sure you get your facts right or I'm going to correct you
    Last edited by Ossoi; 08-16-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Tuconots
    Yeah some stupid people were saying that.
    Spoiler: 

Yesterday folks were talking about him going for the cop's gun.

Stupid criminal piece of shit + stupid piece of shit cop = this. What fun.

Also supposedly the cop didn't know anything about the robbery, he just said something to them for walking down the middle of the street. After he pulled away they stayed in the street, he backed up and when he went to open the car door it bumped them. From there the story gets weird. The claim is he grabbed the 6'4" 280 "kid" by the neck and started pulling him in to the car.....yeah.
    Hey, I have those shoes.

Are we allowed to post pictures of dead bodies? I figured that should be spoilered at least.

That robbery has nothing to do with the fact that the cop murdered Michael Brown and from the sounds of it, it sounds like an execution style murder.
    Where do you get execution? I think it's only in movies where the bad guy says "start runnin boy, I'll give you a 10 second head start"
    Last edited by Hoss; 08-16-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    Are we allowed to post pictures of dead people? I figured that should be spoilered at least.
    Well in all fairness, he's probably just bleeding out while the cops ignore him in that picture, he's not actually dead yet.

Tuconots
    Calling it now. Cops defense will be that he thought he had his tazer in hand, but was confused due to the beating he just took.

And that fucking beating better be well documented. I see they released the cops name, did they release pics of his beatdown yet?
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    His shorts fell down. How can you steal or go for a gun when your hands are keeping your clothing attached to your body?
    Last edited by Chris; 08-16-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Tuconots
    Well, truth be told, that just makes it worse. If he was holding up his shorts when he turned back around, the cop probably thought he was reaching for a gun.
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    The fact this guy had just robbed a store ten minutes earlier ties into this shooting, because even if the cop wasnt looking for him. Brown didnt know that. He just robbed a store and now he sees a cop up his butt. Dude thought he was about to be arrested and the cop probably saw his body language and it made his spidey senses tingle. Things went downhill from there. If dude hadnt robbed that store he would be alive

Tuconots
    Hey, I have those shoes.

Are we allowed to post pictures of dead bodies? I figured that should be spoilered at least.

Where do you get execution? I think it's only in movies where the bad guy says "start runnin boy, I'll give you a 10 second head start"
    If you are unarmed with your hands up in the air and pleading for me to not shoot you, and then i proceed to fire 3-5 shots killing you, what else would you call that other than an execution?

Iannis didn't do anything ZyyzYzzy's Avatar
    Tuconots
    If you are unarmed with your hands up in the air and pleading for me to not shoot you, and then i proceed to fire 3-5 shots killing you, what else would you call that other than an execution?
    If you are a cop? Trigger malfunction.

Tuconots
    They need to investigate the cop because there is a court system to deal with this you don't just Judge Dredd people (thanks for this verb by the way), he may have murdered him or he may have thought he was in danger for some reason, we will find out.

That doesn't excuse this kid putting himself in a dangerous situation in the first place, he must share a big part of the responsibility for his own death.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Bonus point to the cop who was a good judge of character apparently. He spotted someone guilty of robbing a store using physical force without being told about it.

Not sure about Mr. Chaos vGrade's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Im glad they killed him. One less
    Last edited by vGrade; 07-06-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Tuconots
    One of these days, we crackas gonna crack, then that's when shit will get real.

Tuconots
    State ordered curfew from midnight to 5am. Of course no cops to enforece it now. The race is on to see how much you can loot and burn down before midnight, GO.

Tuconots
    Not so much. It's robbery. Black, white, pink, brown, doesn't matter what color a robber is...they go to jail. Beyond that, he was 18, which means he was a little too old to be sent home with a note to mommy.

Rape Culture Enthusiast Dr. Mario Speedwagon's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I've seen it so much over the years, that I just don't think much of it. But you are right I can't justify it. On the hierarchy of fucked up shit to do "in the hood" this is like down there with shoplifting.
    This is why all black neighborhoods are so shitty.

Registered User Robert Baratheon's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I'm quickly running out of sympathy for this town.

I'm all for making the temporary firing of the Ferguson PD permanent...but the people are apparently still rioting, burning, and looting. This is why every goddamn police force in America looks like the 82nd Airborne. Do you really want to send Officer Carl Winslow and his 6 shooter into this town right now? I'd be asking for an MRAP too. Or I'd quit.

Tuconots
    do you think the owners of those looted and trashed businesses will stick around and rebuild or will they collect the insurance money if there is any and GTFO? would the insurance company even allow them to rebuild their businesses there without jacking their premiums astronomically?

i imagine the other business that were not looted will also be seeing spikes in their insurance rates very soon. thus leading to the flight of businesses in that community, this is why we cant have nice things.
    Last edited by Astr0Chuk; 08-16-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Tuconots
    do you guys think that the residents of ferguson would protest and riot if the cop was black?

Tuconots
    Bonus point to the cop who was a good judge of character apparently. He spotted someone guilty of robbing a store using physical force without being told about it.
    He didn't stop the guy because he thought he was a suspect, but he was in the area because he was responding to the robbery call. That's why he was there to spot the guy and his partner walking in the street, apparently it started with the cop saying "hey, get off the street"

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Maester Chuk View Post
    do you think the owners of those looted and trashed businesses will stick around and rebuild or will they collect the insurance money if there is any and GTFO? would the insurance company even allow them to rebuild their businesses there without jacking their premiums astronomically?
    why don't black mobs move the riot in white neighborhoods? they trash their own neighborhood instead.

Tuconots
    State ordered curfew from midnight to 5am. Of course no cops to enforece it now. The race is on to see how much you can loot and burn down before midnight, GO.
    How much could there be to loot in ferguson anyway? When are they gunna run out? I bet it's like the LA riots and ends the day the welfare checks are scheduled to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by fanaskin View Post
    He didn't stop the guy because he thought he was a suspect, but he was in the area because he was responding to the robbery call. That's why he was there to spot the guy and his partner walking in the street, apparently it started with the cop saying "hey, get off the street"
    I thought he was responding to a domestic disturbance call. Has that changed, or are you just guessing?
    #TrumpLovesPecker
    #HillaryDidNothingWrong

Tuconots
    why don't black mobs move the riot in white neighborhoods? they trash their own neighborhood instead.

Because we're not all felons and can own guns, and the white system will let us get away with it and they know it.

Tuconots
    well for one, the rioteers would need to lug all their shit back to their ghetto and thats a tad more conspicuous walking 5 miles to their home through regular police patrolled streets and carrying 20 bottles of md40/40 or a 42 inch vizio in their arms than scooting though their own backyards and the cops dont come there at all.

Tuconots
    Gilbert Arenas weighs in

NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Calls Al Sharpton a 'Coon' | Mediaite

NBA Star Calls Al Sharpton a ‘Coon’ for Stepping into Ferguson
    by Josh Feldman | 12:24 pm, August 14th, 2014

NBA player Gilbert Arenas really went off on Al Sharpton yesterday. Arenas was really incensed at Sharpton’s presence in Ferguson, Mo., and even went so far as to call the civil rights leader a “coon” and asking people to stop inviting him into their communities for help.

Arenas posted a rather lengthy rant on Instagram that’s since been deleted, but UPROXX captured the full text before it was taken down, and man, it’s a doozy.

Arenas sent his best wishes to Michael Brown‘s grieving family but immediately went on to blast African-Americans for resorting to looting and rioting. He said, “only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks ,YALL ain’t f-cking up white rich sh-t smdh.”

And then he went after Sharpton:

“FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you..the stats also show AL coon sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way..(think about it) Jena six,trayvon and the list goes back way back..#AL ur like a #THOT in the club,lookn for attention what u said at trayvons rally #enoughisenough ur right were tired of u PRETENDING”

Thread Information