Thread: Falling Skies season 4 starts June 22

Tuconots

Falling Skies season 4 starts June 22

Officially starts June 22 @ 10pm on TNT. 12 episodes for season 4. Hasn't officially been renewed yet for season 5 but it almost certainly will be.

However 1080p high def web rips have leaked out today of episode 1, so can get an early start. If your cable contract allows it you can watch the episode online too
    Falling Skies - Ghost in the Machine - TNTDrama

Falling Skies the video game will be out this fall for all platforms and feature VA by the show actors.

Tuconots
    How is this series on a scale of 1 to 10? I watched just a few episodes of season 1 and kinda felt 'bleh' and didn't continue.

Tuconots
    S1 was pretty weak overall...it had a couple ok episodes, but it wasn't anything really special. S1 can be summed up as "save teh childrenz!". S2 and S3 got a bit better because they tried to expand the mythology a bit (new alien race, for instance) and flesh the characters out a bit more beyond the "generic trope" format some of them had initially shown up as. The idea of Earth just being a proxy battle in a much larger multi-generational war was kind of a cool reveal, since it changes it from being a primary target to a target of opportunity to help a greater war effort, which makes "winning" slightly more believable.

The end of S3 almost came across as a reset button, so I'm not 100% certain where S4 will go beyond the alien hybrid baby plot (which the trailer seems to indicate will be central).

Tuconots
    every year i watch this show and i completely forget where it left off , but once they remind you in the beginning, im back on board. love this show, its pure cheesey goodness

Tuconots
    I lost interest and walked off halfway through this one. It was just terrible.

Tuconots
    well ep1 has already been leaked and tbh it didn't do much for me loved s1 and parts of s2 will just have to wait to see the rest of the season.
    "I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology.

Thomas Jefferson

Tuconots
    New expansion new reset button?

Tuconots
    Yes, this is the Nazi alien expansion.

Def felt like a huge reset

Tuconots
    The new power source is going to be human reproduction. Fuck. ...Literally.

Tuconots
    Why did that feel like I was watching The Walking Dead but with aliens instead of zombies?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakriss View Post
    The new power source is going to be human reproduction. Fuck. ...Literally.
    BAHAHHAHA when I first heard about this show's latest season being a sorta-reboot the buzz going around was that this was TNT __FINALLY__ getting the sci-fi franchise it had been shopping for since the nineties... the scifi franchise it wanted to turn BABYLON5 into had Strasczynski not fought them tooth and nail. This is the saloon-fistfights-and-sexy-teens-fucking-in-scifi show TNT had been wanting for over a decade:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aintitcoolnews
    "My brother was at (name of mammoth broadcasting entity deleted by Glen) and bagged a memo saying the network is trying to force Crusade to be a mindless sex-and-violence program.

Among the stuff they're demanding: to lose all references to the Babylon5 universe because they think it'll confuse viewers…that episodes should often have aliens beaming into the ship and getting in "wild west" kinds of fist-fights, taking any excuse at all to have these fights, whether they make sense or not...that there should be "horny aliens" getting onto the ship and screwing the human characters...that there should be more technobabble that will make the ship sound more advanced.

He says they also want to have at least one regular series character be a "sexual explorer," whose job is to have sex with every alien race they meet to better understand them...they want a virtual brothel / holodeck...they want to set up the universe so that the entire human race off Earth when the Drakh plague is released start copulating like mad (religiously, kind of like a cult) to repopulate the human race, so they can constantly have people having sex round the clock.

He also told me they want to change to the Star Trek style close-fitting uniforms rather than real military uniforms to show off everyone's body.
    There's more at the ancient aintitcool article. If you actually suffered through the "river of souls" TNT movie they made with the holo-brothels, then you get the gist.

Tuconots
    i would be totally cool with an hbo show that has sexy alien chicks raping humans to make energizer batteries

premiere was ok, some cool effects but nothing really makes any sense, I'm not even sure if nazi camps are in the same spot as the chinatown hippies, I assume they are different

this show is what it is though, episode 1 and the last 2 are the "good ones" with the cool effects and budget, everything in between is just humans doing stupid human shit. south african black guy looks cool, hope he doesn't die

Tuconots
    SO BORING.

I'll watch though.

Tuconots
    This show is great at making me think the next season is going to be great only to end up being bland

Tuconots
    that premiere was the biggest reset button i have ever seen to a tv show in its 4th season. im not complaining too much because its still fun cheese, but i was like wtf is this shit through most of the episode. by the end i kinda got the gist of what they are going for. im cool with it.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Maester Chuk View Post
    that premiere was the biggest reset button i have ever seen to a tv show in its 4th season. im not complaining too much because its still fun cheese, but i was like wtf is this shit through most of the episode. by the end i kinda got the gist of what they are going for. im cool with it.
    Wasn't there a Battlestar Galactica season where the humans were stuck in concentration camps run by Cylons? I think the writers for this one bought that season of BG DVD's and then phoned it in.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by attog View Post
    Wasn't there a Battlestar Galactica season where the humans were stuck in concentration camps run by Cylons? I think the writers for this one bought that season of BG DVD's and then phoned it in.
    Yea, they were on the planet for six episodes. And I remember watching their departure in "Exodus" thinking, "whoa, that was fucking awesome". I've never had a moment like that with Falling Skies. They always come right up the edge of doing something cool then its back to same shit like crazzzy Pope being crazy, professor gunslinger being smarter than everyone else, and the angsty teens being angsty young adults now.
    Last edited by sukik; 06-24-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Tuconots
    Atmo jump in that BSG episode was one of the coolest scifi moments ever. I also liked how they didn't ignore the physics of that and how it ulimately had consequences on the ship down the line.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybsled View Post
    Atmo jump in that BSG episode was one of the coolest scifi moments ever. I also liked how they didn't ignore the physics of that and how it ulimately had consequences on the ship down the line.
    +1

Free fall + dropping the vipers and then jumping before hitting the ground, best shit I've seen in a TV series. Shit gave me goose bumps.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Bragon View Post
    +1

Free fall + dropping the vipers and then jumping before hitting the ground, best shit I've seen in a TV series. Shit gave me goose bumps.
    going to download and rewatch those tonight, thanks for reminding me about that stuff. Blows my mind that BG is already 10 years old. The quality of that show wasn't really comparable with Falling Skies.

Tuconots
    i have never watched any of the BSG reboot series. i know, i know it destroys my sci fi nerd street cred on here, but i dont think i ever had any to begin with.

Tuconots
    i used to respect you chuck but now, i dunno

you are like the cochise of rerolled

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Did Michael Bay help write the plot behind this season? Hard to tell.

Tuconots
    Would not shock me if TNT had Steven Spielberg and Bay share some umm creative ideals.

Tuconots
    im digging it. its such a mishmash of stolen ideas from other shows that you have to just smile. i guess the writers liked game of thrones a lot so they turned the 1 yr old daughter into a bleach blonde, 21 yr old hottie with brunette eyebrows and of course magic powers.
    Last edited by Astr0Chuk; 06-30-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Tuconots
    Does that make the bearded doctor Jorah? Lol

Tuconots
    I'm giving this 1-2 more episodes but it's at risk of being dropped. Went that shitty that fast imo.

Tuconots
    Falling Skies being renamed to Falling Ratings.

Tuconots
    Does that make the bearded doctor Jorah? Lol
    If she has any romantic scenes its gonna be awward as hell

Tuconots
    I was glad to see Lexi aged during the break so we didn't have to endure the typical creepy, super-intelligent child who has all of the answers trope, but I'm beginning to feel like they traded in one tired cliche for another. Lexi isn't the child prodigy, she's space Jesus.

But, still, I'm not dreading that nearly as much as I am the Ben/Maggie/Hal love triangle they're building.

Tuconots
    Thus far the Dr. Crazytown, Space Jesus and reeducation camp story-lines are mostly unwatchable. The pope/mason/Will Patton story-lines are bad, but at least they launched a catapult at a space ship

Tuconots
    I think this scene is still one of my favorite "HOLY SHIT" moments of all TV lol

Tuconots
    good shit i'm digging the new season yeah its corny as hell at times and i'm sure it'll go full retard before its over, but good mix of human and alien stories plus we got tom to go back to being professor history with his geronimo story

Tuconots
    did I miss something happening between the end of season 3 and the beginning of season 4 ? I swore at the end of season 3 the family crew as heading out on their own to do some shit leaving everyone else back at the city.

Tuconots
    yeah i was pretty impressed with the whole escape. lots of good action. granted there is the obvious question of why make pope climb the transformer, why not a ladder? if a ladder works why not have everyone use it to climb over? or dig under the fence? or why make everyone bunch up into this little back way when the entire fence will go down after the line is cut, oh and why did it take so long for them to figure out what was powering the fence when there is this very obvious tether leading down from the "zeppelin" to a transformer? all that aside, still very enjoyable.
    Last edited by Astr0Chuk; 07-07-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Tuconots
    barab: at the end of season 3 the "good" aliens said they are going to relocate all humans to brazil, and fight the bad aliens. tom & co decide they want to keep fighting so they are going to leave and head back to charleston, NC (they are in boston). season 4 starts with them outside the charleston city limits, where they get separated into 4 groups (rebel ann, hippies with lexi, nazi youth camp, and adults in the alien ghetto) and the show basically jumps forward a few months.

oh the good aliens also leave cuz reasons, like 10 of them total have returned. i guess its a plot line the writers are trying to weasel out of

Tuconots
    Yeah, love how so much of last season built up to a twist that was ultimately irrelevant. They tease us with what could've been a really interesting plot - the humans forced to sit on the sidelines as the fate of the planet is taken out of their hands - and instead we get Nazi daycare and the Daenerys Fan Club Cult.

Also, this was posted on Reddit: Tom Mason Policy Flowchart
    Last edited by Cantatus; 07-08-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Tuconots
    The good aliens (Volm) left because the bad aliens (Ashveni) found out where in the galaxy they were basing all their women+children and launched an attack there. The Volm had to leave Earth to protect their own, but they left a few scouting parties with orders to keep tabs, but not engage the enemy.

The one thing I am curious about is the Ashveni say that they are doing what they are doing because there is someone else out there that they fear. I wonder if that will eventually become the new "big bad".

Tuconots
    They better have laser blasters and spaceships by the time that happens or I'm out.

Tuconots
    But are they actually going to fight aliens this season, or simply run from the weekly eras of war camps.

Tuconots
    Finale was this evening. 1st part was eh-ish, 2nd part was more interesting. One thing I don't get, though, is why Lexi still did the kamekazi when the Volm showed up. I mean, can't they just nuke the damned powerstation from orbit?

As for the finale scene, the showrunner said the alien we can't see clearly isn't a new alien race, although it is clearly alien. I saw someone theorize that it may be an unmutated "skitter" since it appeared to have multiple limbs. That would make sense, since the "skitterizing" of humans made them look vastly different.

Tuconots
    Finale was this evening. 1st part was eh-ish, 2nd part was more interesting. One thing I don't get, though, is why Lexi still did the kamekazi when the Volm showed up. I mean, can't they just nuke the damned powerstation from orbit?

As for the finale scene, the showrunner said the alien we can't see clearly isn't a new alien race, although it is clearly alien. I saw someone theorize that it may be an unmutated "skitter" since it appeared to have multiple limbs. That would make sense, since the "skitterizing" of humans made them look vastly different.
    I was thinking the same thing with how the humans who were turned looked a lot like the skitters.

Tuconots
    Yeah, but then Lexi wouldn't have died and next season wouldn't have any chance of being anything other than another shitfest. Alien Jesus Barbie sacrificed herself so we can have hope for next year.

Tuconots
    Ya, she was a walking Deus ex Machina, so for the sake of the story she had to go

2014 Hearthstone Champion slippery's Avatar
    Tuconots
    She was hot though.

I also h ad the skitter thought. I finally got around to watching it, and I'm kind of glad they are going to wrap it up. I feel like this show has run it's course.

Streaming mostly Hearthstone or Overwatch
    Battletag - tehslippery#1869

Tuconots
    Finally was able to stomach through the last five episodes I had saved up. Yep, wtf was the theme at the end there. "Omg, you're beautiful." I threw my remote in anger at that shit.

Tuconots
    I read an article where Noah Wyle said that Spielberg told the writers that they needed to have a alien baby and take a trip to the moon this season and the alien baby had to be blond. That's the reason we got Lexi

Tuconots
    I swear, every season of this show begins exactly the same: Tom has surrendered himself, been captured, gone on a suicide mission, etc., and the first episode has him walking back to camp with no explanation. It's like the writers come up with these ideas on how to put Tom in peril and then puss out at actually doing anything interesting with it and need to reset to the status quo. Their cliffhangers are akin to a little kid yelling "NOT!"

Tuconots
    I still wonder what the alien is that is giving him the "KILL THE MASTERS!" message is. I am still guessing an unmutated Skitter-alien.

This show also loves killing off minor characters. The girl that got torn in half was that harness girl Ben used to hang out with.

Tuconots
    What I dont get is if the cold cheese dude and his bros have been monitoring and can hook up coms to all the militias across the globe why the fuck are we just now hearing about it ?
    Last edited by Barab; 06-30-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Tuconots
    Lol, no kidding,

"Fuck ya, we just rekt the Overlords! Go humans!"

"Btw, Tom Mason, there are hundreds of human armies around the globe that still exist but seem to not have a leader"

"America, fuck ya! They must follow me!"

Tuconots
    I still wonder what the alien is that is giving him the "KILL THE MASTERS!" message is. I am still guessing an unmutated Skitter-alien.

This show also loves killing off minor characters. The girl that got torn in half was that harness girl Ben used to hang out with.
    It's the race of aliens that drove the Greys off their planet originally eons ago forcing the Grey's to planet hop doing their thing. Whatever the race is, it's what we saw in the doorway with Mason before he went into the dream illusion, and what saved his life on the moon suicide mission.

Tuconots
    its jesus, the aliens were the new flood and tom is noah

the show is ridiculously stupid but eh its fun seeing a post apoc alien invasion world, but yeah i'd expect now 6 episodes of shitty human drama with no aliens and then 2 or 3 kickass episodes with big CGI budgets. and then the show is over, finally

Tuconots
    At least Lexi is still dead.

Tuconots
    Spielberg had requested she be in that season, so I imagine the writers decided she was too OP and removed her at the end of the season

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantatus View Post
    I swear, every season of this show begins exactly the same: Tom has surrendered himself, been captured, gone on a suicide mission, etc., and the first episode has him walking back to camp with no explanation. It's like the writers come up with these ideas on how to put Tom in peril and then puss out at actually doing anything interesting with it and need to reset to the status quo. Their cliffhangers are akin to a little kid yelling "NOT!"
    Season finale will end with Tom in a mental ward screaming about aliens and all the regulars from the show are nurses/doctors/patients and he is really just crazy.

Tuconots
    Season finale will be Tom waking up, to find out he is Bill Belichek IRL. He will glance over at the bottle of booze that Gronk gave him and just shake his head.

Tuconots
    JFC, this episode was bad. It should have just been titled "we don't know what the fuck to do with Pope and we need a Lexi cameo".

Next week is the series finale.

Tuconots
    I think they kind of wasted Pope, guy is a decent actor and it could have been a good character. I did like the part last week where Pope appears to take an assault rifle round center mass at point blank range knocking him off his feet but then a minute later he is up and fine with a cut on his cheek.

Tuconots
    Was very random for pope to show back up only to be promptly exploded.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Was very random for pope to show back up only to be promptly exploded.
    Series finale is next week. They had to do something... So they did the normal thing, they rushed the story-cycle of a few characters (most of the time, they kill the character off). Just like the black guy is all of a sudden sorry for going with Pope. He sure didn't seem so a few episodes back.
    Marvel Heroes - LostVirtue
    Playstation Network ID - LostVirtue

Tuconots
    Pope's plan: play hurt with 12 guys and take over military base... die in 45 seconds, story done.

What really bugged me though is some beer maker takes some alien tech and in the span of a few hours figures out how to modify it and make sure it's engineered to not kill humans... easy peasy! wtf

Tuconots
    He probably made craft beer. That would explain it.

At least what happened to Pope was semi-realistic (save for the part that he can walk around with no cover not getting hit, but he can easily kill red-shirt army guys). If people get sick of your shit and they outnumber you, you're gonna get fucked ;p

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Virtue View Post
    Series finale is next week. They had to do something... So they did the normal thing, they rushed the story-cycle of a few characters (most of the time, they kill the character off). Just like the black guy is all of a sudden sorry for going with Pope. He sure didn't seem so a few episodes back.
    But he had a perfectly good final episode a few weeks back and went down in a hail of gunfire. To bring him back only to gank him again I don't even.

Tuconots
    Took me a while to figure out who the Captain lady was, I knew she was familiar but didn't recognize her from The Office because of that short hair cut.

Tuconots
    This season has felt like the writers forgot it was the final season until this episode. There were so many detours this season - Tom on the farm, Pope kidnapping Hal, the psycho military captain, Cochise's heart surgery or whatever that was, etc. So, what was a slow season in getting anywhere suddenly has to throw in as many things as possible so they can get to the end. Pope's storyline? Resolved in a 2 minute scene. How will they take out the Espheni once and for all? A deus ex machina weapon provided by Tom's wife. Where is the queen? Conveniently the Espheni stand around chanting her location.

The concept of an Espheni queen sounds interesting and is something they could've done a lot more with over this season, but instead she was apparently created solely for the purpose of giving the humans a singular target (located within walking distance luckily!) that will inexplicably wipe out every Espheni on the globe.

Tuconots
    Ya, seems like they are doing a ST:Voyager. "We will use these nanites to destroy the Borg Queen and all the Borg with her!"

Only thing that will be interesting is to see who dies. They -have- to kill a Mason. I am guessing Ben (because it solves the "what do we do about the spikes?") or Hal (because he is a dick).

Weaver I have 50/50 odds on. They've spent a lot of time making him awesome this season, which never bodes well.

Cochese will become the new Vohm commander or whatever. I doubt they will kill him off.

Tuconots
    You guys are sure Pope is dead? For whatever reason, nobody actually walked over to see if a body was there. I just get this nagging feeling that he comes back and redeems himself or some shit. I hope not, but that "lets try and take a fully armed base plan" was really weak. It will be interesting to see how they end this.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    You guys are sure Pope is dead? For whatever reason, nobody actually walked over to see if a body was there. I just get this nagging feeling that he comes back and redeems himself or some shit. I hope not, but that "lets try and take a fully armed base plan" was really weak. It will be interesting to see how they end this.
    I don't think he expected to survive. It seemed more like a suicide mission to kill Tom. To me Anthony returning made more sense then super loyal guy going onto nutso team because of one incident.

Tuconots
    Did we ever get an explanation on how the flying alien came out of no where to pick up mason a few eps back ?

Tuconots
    Given how pointless him showing back up was I assume nothing at this point. I am pretty sure he is now an alien highlord at this point.

Tuconots
    Lol, such a bad ending. I'm pretty sure they retconned most of the lore they had built up.

Spoiler: 
    "Earth is now all of a sudden the only inhabitable planet in the galaxy and we are here because cavemen killed my daughter!". Then the "oh hey, we kinda fucked up Pope's character growth, so let's give him a final redemption...sorta kinda...scene". All the final scene needed was Ewoks singing "yub yub".

Tuconots
    Agreed, bad ending, felt very forced and "let's just wrap this up"
    also...
    Spoiler: 
    when they were in the tunnels and the eggs were there, did anyone else think back to WoW? I kept waiting for Pope to show up there and yell leeeroy jenkings and start smacking eggs

Tuconots
    I found the whole only habitable planet in the galaxy odd as well because the volm/ashveni and other races that made up skitters obviously came from somewhere. Also yet another random pope siting. Seriously who does not check the bodies of people who randomly attacked your base a few days ago. Did they just let them sit and rot?

Tuconots
    Pretty weak ending. The mother/doctor should have died. The queen should have wondered what the little capsule was that the pesky human was trying to reach for. The whole " My daughter got beat by cavemen" thing was really out there. With the technical advantages the aliens had, they could not beat cavemen????????? Your daughter deserved to die if she was really that stupid. If there is more than one queen then how does the hive mind survive? If there are multiple hives then obviously there are more of these aliens too come. It was a show that started out pretty well but over the last two seasons felt pushed with the last episode having a very forced feel too it.

One last thing that really made me roll my eyes. The scene where the guy wants to play with the egg. Really?? I would put my gun next to his head and have explained how if he moved one inch closer to the egg, that we would be moving on without him. That scene was just stupid.

This will not see much for reruns and the show will just fade away. I liked the idea of the show.
    Last edited by Mahes; 09-01-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Tuconots
    Honestly I could somewhat see how ancient humans could kill the queen. It was a much smaller incursion because they did not perceive humans as any threat at all and given if you kill the queen you wipe all her genetic line out on that planet it really is just a matter of a couple people getting lucky with a spear is all it would really take.

Still it really felt like they thought they had 12 episodes instead of 10 and the ending was all kinds of rushed and jumbled because of it. Like hal randomly asking maggie to marry him WTF dude is now the right time to ask that and since when were you not chasing after the other girl?

Tuconots
    The show was never well written, but that cut scene where they explain the motivation of the Espheni in fifteen seconds was really just tired and sad. Couldn't even be salvaged with America's favorite sci fi female voice actor.

I will say this, the costumes for the Volm always impressed me.

Overall, decent ride from start to finish, this series.

Tuconots
    Pretty weak ending. The mother/doctor should have died. The queen should have wondered what the little capsule was that the pesky human was trying to reach for. The whole " My daughter got beat by cavemen" thing was really out there. With the technical advantages the aliens had, they could not beat cavemen????????? Your daughter deserved to die if she was really that stupid. If there is more than one queen then how does the hive mind survive? If there are multiple hives then obviously there are more of these aliens too come. It was a show that started out pretty well but over the last two seasons felt pushed with the last episode having a very forced feel too it.
    Not only that, but if the queen's death turns every existing Espheni into fireworks, why just leave her completely unprotected?

Tuconots
    Well she was protected, technically...there just wasn't anything else in the monument besides eggs ;p

Tuconots
    Well I figure the tree did not fall far from the apple. If the daughter could be so egotistic as to think cavemen could not kill her, then the mother could think the same of her situation. She had an army around her and figured there was no way humans could possibly reach her. Like her daughter, she was wrong.

Tuconots
    Anyone else feel like the last season's ending was better than the series ending? Flying a beamer to a spaceship to blow up their power source had a lot more drama and they spent a ton more time developing that arc compared to the "lol there's a queen, let's just walk to DC" story-line which encompassed 1.5 episodes.

Like someone mentioned earlier in the thread - they could have spent multiple episodes on the Queen story-line and the march to DC. Instead we got an episode about them scavenging for food (didn't scavenging for resources get covered earlier in the series? Why rehash that story), an episode about Cochise and surgery (didn't advance the plot at all), an episode about a family in an untouched area of Virginia (this episode would have been fine in any season but the last), an episode about military tribunals and putting Tom on trial (another non-advancement in plot).

This last season just fell flat - it felt like a bunch of filler episodes with a final "lets wrap up all this shit on the final episode" rush job. Which is unfortunate because the series as a whole is pretty good sci-fi

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zajeer View Post
    Anyone else feel like the last season's ending was better than the series ending? Flying a beamer to a spaceship to blow up their power source had a lot more drama and they spent a ton more time developing that arc compared to the "lol there's a queen, let's just walk to DC" story-line which encompassed 1.5 episodes.

Like someone mentioned earlier in the thread - they could have spent multiple episodes on the Queen story-line and the march to DC. Instead we got an episode about them scavenging for food (didn't scavenging for resources get covered earlier in the series? Why rehash that story), an episode about Cochise and surgery (didn't advance the plot at all), an episode about a family in an untouched area of Virginia (this episode would have been fine in any season but the last), an episode about military tribunals and putting Tom on trial (another non-advancement in plot).

This last season just fell flat - it felt like a bunch of filler episodes with a final "lets wrap up all this shit on the final episode" rush job. Which is unfortunate because the series as a whole is pretty good sci-fi
    It really felt like they wrote the whole season before they found out it would be their last and didn't feel like rewriting it. Most of those things would have been fine if they were dragging things out but if they knew ahead of time why bother with any of that side nonsense like turning pope against them, the cochise surgery etc. Cochise surgery would make more sense in a long game because he could become commander and give them more resources etc but it didn't go anywhere because the show was winding down. The pope thing would have made more sense if they developed it more isntead of omgs i hate you, i have an army, i hurl myself at you. the end.

Tuconots
    Final episode was a low budget joke. So lame. I enjoyed the series as a whole, but what a piss poor way to end it.

Tuconots
    a dumb finale to a really dumb show, it managed to exceed everyone's expectations in how awful they could make an episode. 80% cringe 20% wtf

shoulda had pope build a nuclear bomb out of motorcycle parts and nuke DC while throwing out one liners like "Pope's here to clean up politics!"

but nope we got space AIDS injected via giant suppository
    Last edited by spronk; 09-02-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Tuconots
    at least its over with, so much potential, +1 to our crazy savage ancestors

Tuconots
    Did she say her daughter came here 1500 years ago or 15000 years ago?

Tuconots
    Did she say her daughter came here 1500 years ago or 15000 years ago?
    I heard 1500, but figured I was wrong cause that's just silly.

Tuconots
    She said 15,000

Thread Information