Thread: Bahamas

Tuconots

Bahamas

More specifically cruise to Nassau Bay and Cococay then Miami, according to the internet both Nassau Bay and Cococay are rampant with robbery and murder of tourist at those locations specifically. Has me a little worried but I figure as long as we are retarded we should be OK, that said anyone know of stuff to do, be happy with best beach's to visit private or otherwise etc

Tuconots
    Bump, leaving soon and no closer to figuring out what to do. Internet is letting me down.

Tuconots
    Stopped at Nassau a couple years ago on a cruise, did a snorkeling/booze cruise around the island. Enjoyed it overall, the Atlantis resort seems to be popular.

Tuconots
    Id recommend the tourist tour in freeport / grand bahamas to visit the bahamian brewery.
    Quote Originally Posted by tad10 View Post
    Nah. Khalid and Merkins are screwed and Araysar is getting a new Avatar. As I said, I learned my lesson from the Tuco bet. Don't bet unless you already know the outcome. ...

Tuconots
    If you're going to be spending more than a day in Nassau, see if you can do the Exuma Excursion (it's an all day trip, Powerboat Adventures, Nassau, Bahamas - Fantastic island excursions). You take a jet boat to the Exumas, stop by a sand bar in the middle of the ocean, do some open water snorkeling, feed wild iguanas, and get to spend most of your time on probably one of the most beautiful beaches around.

Tuconots
    Got back last week, Nassau bay was celebrating their memorial day so everything was shut down. Paid for a private beach/all inclusive and called it a day, was awesome. Cococay was equally nice, by the time we hit Miami no amount of sunscreen was keeping us from getting crispy so we checked out Vizcaya Museum Gardens - Vizcaya Museum & Gardens crazy that place exisits in Miami, very beautiful.

Thread Information