Page 721 of 721 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 14415

Thread: Ask Amod

  1. #14401
    Will never get to be amod. Noodleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Noodletown, US-fuckin'-A
    Posts
    7,936
    Tuconets
    10
    You guys still play shiteage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I like the gays

  2. #14402
    Janitor Tuco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    13,405
    Tuconets
    19
    I'm just vetting started. Game has only been out for a 2 months.
    Want to conquer the world with us in the next big MMO? Take a look at ArcheAge!

  3. #14403
    Will never get to be amod. Noodleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Noodletown, US-fuckin'-A
    Posts
    7,936
    Tuconets
    10
    I lasted 10 whole minutes before uninstalling. Was carrying some wood on my back and said fuck this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I like the gays

  4. #14404
    Fuck the Patriots Sutekh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,657
    Tuconets
    21
    Truer words have not been spoken.

  5. #14405
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,790
    Tuconets
    17
    Anyone remember RiskyChris from FOH? The huge perma virgin feminist white knight? Well she tries to be relevent on the Starcraft subreddit. Recently a player in Starcraft got disqualified from a tournament for tweeting he's going to "rape this chick" because he was playing Maddelisk -- a female SC2 player. The player in question (Kas) was removed from the tournament and it fired up a shitstorm afterwards. Anyways RiskyChris is taking the "I love women, rape culture blah blah blah" viewpoint. If you want to see assburgers at it's finest just watch a few minutes of this video where he discusses it with Destiny -- a fairly well known streamer in the SC community.

    A not-so-productive discussion on the with Risky Chris - YouTube


    (I had no idea where else to post this)

  6. #14406
    IS ARROWS BY Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    3,694
    Tuconets
    53
    Man, it is too early in the morning for me to watch a video like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Haha. Hey Alex, since apparently you're reading this, at least my version of FoH stayed relevant until 2012. You managed to turn it into a 5th-rate guild within months of me moving on to EVE and ceasing my recruitment activities. You really showed us all how amazing you are when you invited the entire IRC channel to the WoW guild and let Ravvenn alienate everybody but her 5 friends in your absence.

  7. #14407
    100% Sous Vide Monk Soygen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,418
    Tuconets
    67
    That would be better posted in the #GamerGate thread.

  8. #14408
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,790
    Tuconets
    17
    I give less a damn about the content and care more about the burgers. But you're probably right.

  9. #14409
    IS ARROWS BY Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    3,694
    Tuconets
    53
    Someone tell RiskyChris to make an account here so Soygen can approve him and we can just have this debate here without the need to watch videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Haha. Hey Alex, since apparently you're reading this, at least my version of FoH stayed relevant until 2012. You managed to turn it into a 5th-rate guild within months of me moving on to EVE and ceasing my recruitment activities. You really showed us all how amazing you are when you invited the entire IRC channel to the WoW guild and let Ravvenn alienate everybody but her 5 friends in your absence.

  10. #14410
    Cat Herder Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Generously untroubled by the complexities of life
    Posts
    9,214
    Tuconets
    28
    I also prefer to mock people on the internet when I can be somewhat assured they know I'm mocking them.

    Not that I'm above it otherwise. You hear me, fucking Tillis? You corrupt piece of shit. Ooooooh. I'm Thom Tillis. I put an H in Tom because i'm fuckin fancy.

  11. #14411
    Fuck the Patriots Sutekh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,657
    Tuconets
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenks View Post
    Anyone remember RiskyChris from FOH? The huge perma virgin feminist white knight? Well she tries to be relevent on the Starcraft subreddit. Recently a player in Starcraft got disqualified from a tournament for tweeting he's going to "rape this chick" because he was playing Maddelisk -- a female SC2 player. The player in question (Kas) was removed from the tournament and it fired up a shitstorm afterwards. Anyways RiskyChris is taking the "I love women, rape culture blah blah blah" viewpoint. If you want to see assburgers at it's finest just watch a few minutes of this video where he discusses it with Destiny -- a fairly well known streamer in the SC community.

    A not-so-productive discussion on the with Risky Chris - YouTube


    (I had no idea where else to post this)
    Two morons arguing, woo. Destiny is one of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever seen in my life.

  12. #14412
    Will never get to be amod. Noodleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Noodletown, US-fuckin'-A
    Posts
    7,936
    Tuconets
    10
    Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Amazing!!

    Just posting that thread. Whoever you are, you know what you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I like the gays

  13. #14413
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Tuconets
    -11
    Can Amod clarify the line on blatant racism that's allowed on this forum? I'm getting carpal tunnel from reporting the monkey pictures that are going up here.

  14. #14414
    Registered User Ridas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    510
    Tuconets
    17
    The great Infractioning begins!

  15. #14415
    Registered Sauce Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,218
    Tuconets
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtyrm View Post
    Can Amod clarify the line on blatant racism that's allowed on this forum?
    I really like this board, but this is the one thing that bugs the hell out of me.

    I know someone out there is thinking, 'why get all butthurt about something on the internet?'. I'm not butthurt, I just think it's unnecessary. The racists stroking each other off in the MB thread makes it unreadable for me, but I'm sure they enjoy it.

    I'm probably in the minority with my opinion.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •