Page 470 of 500 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,400 of 9997

Thread: Ask Amod

Official Amod Spokesman lurkingdirk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Izo View Post
    Who made you the spokesman for Amod anyway?
    Sorry, not trying to be a spokesperson for anyone. Just trying to invoke common sense. Also, hoping everyone calms the heck down, as this is not serious businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    We did, it's even his official user title.
    I see what you did there. I'll allow it. For now. Until I decide it's time to come after you, man.

Until I decide it's time to come after you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    I'm gonna go look at Chaos' penis some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    I really with I had the knob.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be a spokesperson for anyone. Just trying to invoke common sense. Also, hoping everyone calms the heck down, as this is not serious businesses.

I see what you did there. I'll allow it. For now. Until I decide it's time to come after you, man.

Until I decide it's time to come after you.
    I'm always ready to receive you.

.....wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

+1 to this post

Rerolled

Registered Noodlefart Noodleface's Avatar
    Never seen people get so worked up over pictures of dead babies. There's plenty of videos at theync if you really need your dead baby/child/adult/animal fix. I'm not really into the whole dead baby thing, but whatever gets your boner brewing is your own thing.
    I like the gays

I think the tags for this thread need to be updated. 'manufactured outrage' would cover a whole bunch. Can't come up for a succinct tag for Tuco's extreme leniency toward permanent bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
    Can't come up for a succinct tag for Tuco's extreme leniency toward permanent bans.
    #pussyshit
    I don't drink anything other than...semen.

I think the tags for this thread need to be updated. 'manufactured outrage' would cover a whole bunch. Can't come up for a succinct tag for Tuco's extreme leniency toward permanent bans.
    I can't tell if you're upset that we don't permanently ban people or if you mistakenly think someone is permanently banned =\

You realize the tags are added by normal posters, right? Anyone can add up to two tags to a thread.

P.S. Add me to the camp that thinks the mods (I'm looking at you Tuco) are far too lenient with some of the repeat offenders around here. There seriously needs to be a trollpocalypse around here.
    Last edited by Skanda; 04-21-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    I can't tell if you're upset that we don't permanently ban people or if you mistakenly think someone is permanently banned =\
    Permanent bans, some people need it. Izo still hasn't justified his "worth" to this community and now you're going to tell me some guy with troll in his username should be kept around too? Like Grimmlokk said, they're shitty tryhards that should get the boot. And now I feel bad because this is the exact response they want. I expect a picture response from Izo soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skanda View Post
    You realize the tags are added by normal posters, right? Anyone can add up to two tags to a thread.
    I did not know this, thanks!

I think everyone needs to play on the ReR Minecraft server. It brings a community together.

Official Amod Spokesman lurkingdirk's Avatar
    I'm always ready to receive you.

.....wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    I'm gonna go look at Chaos' penis some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    I really with I had the knob.

Registered Noodlefart Noodleface's Avatar
    Permanent bans, some people need it. Izo still hasn't justified his "worth" to this community and now you're going to tell me some guy with troll in his username should be kept around too? Like Grimmlokk said, they're shitty tryhards that should get the boot. And now I feel bad because this is the exact response they want. I expect a picture response from Izo soon.

i use up my two on duppin. fuck.

We've got some people here that could really use a perma-ban, but who am I to judge? I think there should be some three strike type of system wherein if you get banned 3 times you're done. Some would argue that Sean or Tarrant had a hard-on for them, but it could all come down to someone like Tuco deciding if a ban was worthy or not. He seems a bit soft though, we might need Furor.

Trollface is a weird dude. He posts underage girls all the time, posts in the marriage thread, and posts dead babies - I'm not really sure how to read that.

I agree in Izo's worth being essentially negative at this point, but at least he isn't posting dead babies and dick pics everywhere.
    I like the gays

Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    I think everyone needs to play on the ReR Minecraft server. It brings a community together.
    Shit had too many mods. I didn't feel like setting it up at work.

Banned

You fucks voted quantity over quality when you voted against nets. Suck on the maggot filled titty, Deathwing.

Quantity indeed, I didn't even get a picture

Banned
    i use up my two on duppin. fuck.

We've got some people here that could really use a perma-ban, but who am I to judge? I think there should be some three strike type of system wherein if you get banned 3 times you're done. Some would argue that Sean or Tarrant had a hard-on for them, but it could all come down to someone like Tuco deciding if a ban was worthy or not. He seems a bit soft though, we might need Furor.

Trollface is a weird dude. He posts underage girls all the time, posts in the marriage thread, and posts dead babies - I'm not really sure how to read that.

I agree in Izo's worth being essentially negative at this point, but at least he isn't posting dead babies and dick pics everywhere.
    You're so intent on pointing fingers at others, slinging bans left and right, as if you're somehow worth preserving yourself. How about you put a sock in it, Nostradamus.

Every time I come into this thread I get Deja Vu

Bans are not something that should ever be taken lightly. Being/acting retarded isn't a crime. However, there does come a point when enough is enough. A strict "no bans" policy is a really shitty policy. You invite the trolls to just keep pushing it because they know that worst case scenario they hang out in the RRP for awhile. Most of them seem to view that as a badge of honor.

The real tragic part is that this bullshit is going to start costing us long time members. I don't know if hatorade is serious about leaving, but if he is then what a fucking waste. Guy has been a productive member for as long as I can remember. If the way you're running things means we lose members like hatorade, but keep people like trollface then you guys really need to think about what you want the future of this community to be.

He's just a really bad poster who latched on to a shitty schtick that's been used over and over by better posters. He's like if Kegkilla was born with an extra chromosome.
    I don't drink anything other than...semen.

Quote Originally Posted by Khane View Post
    Every time I come into this thread I get Deja Vu
    Yep. Back in the day Trollface and his supporters for zero moderation would have just left and created Hoofshots by now.
    One day I hope to be as attractive and well spoken as Tuco!