Page 410 of 501 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 10019

Thread: Ask Amod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.

Just make yourself one of those carnival wheels that you spin for prizes and put all the Mod names on it so that when you feel like whining you can just spin the wheel instead of picking the last Mod that crossed your path and fixating on them.
    For one who went AMOD - NOT AMOD - AMOD, you sure talk about going in circles a lot, Mr. Turncoat. Duppin is a low value, high volume poster - at least he's not mediocre. Show some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Izo View Post
    For one who went AMOD - NOT AMOD - AMOD, you sure talk about going in circles a lot, Mr. Turncoat. Duppin is a low value, high volume poster - at least he's not mediocre. Show some respect.
    I still hold the same opinions now that I did then. I still think that Draegan shouldn't go gallivanting around the forum abusing his position as Admin to fuck with people. But at the same time I'm honest enough to acknowledge that progress has been made and to realize that just endlessly bitching...and that alone...wont accomplish anything. I could be ranting and raving nonstop like Duppin and nothing would change. Stirring the shit just to stir the shit just makes it all the more likely that you'll be ignored.

At least as a Mod I can hope to influence outcomes to some degree. Whether that is seen as being a positive or negative will in all likelihood depend on one's POV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumie
    I've been wondering if Satan is the evil brother of Osiris known as Set who kills Osiris inorder to usurp the throne who Horus then ends up killing. And since Horus is also Jesus, this would make alot of sense with the whole connection between Satan and Jesus and his ability to undo the work of the devil. What do you guys think? Perhaps you can see more connections then I.

Thanks for proving my point.

Just make yourself one of those carnival wheels that you spin for prizes and put all the Mod names on it so that when you feel like whining you can just spin the wheel instead of picking the last Mod that crossed your path and fixating on them.
    And people call ME whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Tarrant is a high value moderator.
    Tuco is a high value comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I'm what you would call a flaming homosexual, so I find the whole concept of gay bashing disgusting and were it up to me would permanently ban all those involved.

Banned
    I still hold the same opinions now that I did then. I still think that Draegan shouldn't go gallivanting around the forum abusing his position as Admin to fuck with people. But at the same time I'm honest enough to acknowledge that progress has been made and to realize that just endlessly bitching...and that alone...wont accomplish anything. I could be ranting and raving nonstop like Duppin and nothing would change. Stirring the shit just to stir the shit just makes it all the more likely that you'll be ignored.

At least as a Mod I can hope to influence outcomes to some degree. Whether that is seen as being a positive or negative will in all likelihood depend on one's POV.
    The rest of us, including Duppster, cannot choose to be AMOD. Selection bias. Equivocation fallacy. That's right up there with '6 figures and chicks'. You suck, Err.

The rest of us, including Duppster, cannot choose to be AMOD. Selection bias. Equivocation fallacy. That's right up there with '6 figures and chicks'. You suck, Err.
    CLF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumie
    I've been wondering if Satan is the evil brother of Osiris known as Set who kills Osiris inorder to usurp the throne who Horus then ends up killing. And since Horus is also Jesus, this would make alot of sense with the whole connection between Satan and Jesus and his ability to undo the work of the devil. What do you guys think? Perhaps you can see more connections then I.

Registered Sex Offender Gavinrad's Avatar
    Why was the Tyen/Trex pregnancy thread shawed? Which one of the mod staff was too butthurt to just let it go? It's not like either one of them was posting in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    I like that in EVE Online there are more losses in one day than Brad can raise for his MMO in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlokk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    I don't drink anything other than...semen.

Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Now you know that if they wanted to post they'd use Kegs account.

If they wanted to post, they could even make new accounts. I'm 95% sure that they could slip past the diligence of our mods. I am 99% sure that posters without access to specific IP tracking tools wouldn't notice Tyen posting if he didn't make a point of reminding everyone that he's Tyen and generally being shitbrained. I am 10% sure that Tyen is capable of not being shitbrained.

Posting with the names Tyen or Trex serves the same purpose that farting in a room full of people you vaguely dislike and then leaving serves. And while I can appreciate the humor and respect the impulse -- I don't wanna smell it.
    Tyen would be unbanned if he didn't spam us with his bots every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Tyen would be unbanned if he didn't spam us with his bots every so often.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    I don't drink anything other than...semen.

Banned
    Maybe Tyen knows how to reinstate Internets™? He did make a fetus-bot after all.

Tyen is the best...

Registered Sex Offender Gavinrad's Avatar
    In light of the many abuses of power and his general low character and lack of cultured refinement, I move that Sean be replaced by Gavinrad as moderator of Other Games.

As moderator of Other Games, I promise to basically do nothing at all, except RRP Lumie every time he posts in the Hearthstone thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    I like that in EVE Online there are more losses in one day than Brad can raise for his MMO in a week.

I second this motion

It would make the Videogame forums decidedly less anime gay. Plus (despite some personality similarities), Gavinrad can actually be engaged rationally and copes with conflict like an adult. I like Sean well enough from EQ days, but he is not someone who should be a moderator. Random distribution of Scaled Claws from ancient games should not be the basis of a form of moderation, to paraphrase Monty Python.
    668 The Neighbor of the Beast.
    This space for rent.

Banned
    give me mod. i've been asking for mod power forever. or i will file diversity lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollface View Post
    give me mod. i've been asking for mod power forever. or i will file diversity lawsuit.
    Draegan would have to choose between you and Gaige then.

Registered Noodlefart Noodleface's Avatar
    I'm a fuckin whop and I want to be a goddamn mod. Don't make me kill some people or eat spaghetti 'n shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I like the gays

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam12 View Post
    Draegan would have to choose between you and Gaige then.
    Tarrant, would you say that, in here, the GUS, we're obliged to term Gaige an ephebophile? Or should he be exempted because of the GUS? Serious question.
    May I suggest exchanging Tarrant as well as Sean, and hiring both Gavinrad and Trollface/Gaige? Can't possibly be worse.

I don't see what is wrong with the Column RPP. He keeps consistently engaging in a shitstorm of stupidity in thread after thread in the other games forum. The only shock is that Sean didn't RRP him multiple times for shit in the hearthstone thread, let alone the ps4vsxbone one. Stupidity shouldn't be allowed to shout out all other talk.