Page 1223 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 223723112311731213122112221223
Results 24,441 to 24,453 of 24453

Thread: Amod Thread - The Troll Within

Tuconots
    Rickshawing shitposters is a time honored tradition since FoH. Why, exactly, are you expecting different now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    What we're talking about here is the fact that there's a ton of MRA sleepers inside GamerGate communities, and they're using GamerGate to give themselves cover for their shitposting.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by LachiusTZ View Post
    Let me rephrase for you:

It's insulting to this place that posters here require help because they are unable to ignore someone.

There are reasons I frequent this forum, and "rrp'ing shit posters" is not among them. Hell, there are only 15 (maybe 20?) posters that I DON'T consider shit posters.
    If we ignored shit posters, nobody would ever see what you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescorla View Post
    Abefroman is clearly superior to me in every way, especially memory.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by LachiusTZ View Post
    Let me rephrase for you:

It's insulting to this place that posters here require help because they are unable to ignore someone.

There are reasons I frequent this forum, and "rrp'ing shit posters" is not among them. Hell, there are only 15 (maybe 20?) posters that I DON'T consider shit posters.
    There are reasons I frequent this forum too, and it isn't to participate in some grand experiment on freedom of expression. I come here for discussion and debate, as do many other posters, especially in the General forum.

In this case, a single poster monopolized discussion for a month. He used the same arguments and the same flawed logic over and over again despite multiple refutations from different community members. It was starting to border on spam. People were trying to move the discussion past his circular conspiracy theories, but it only takes a few posters to drag the entire thread back into the abyss by responding to him.

This is a discussion board. Rescorla was actively stifling discussion. The moderator action was justified, and in most other communities would have been far more severe.

Tuconots
    Please point to the location of the forum where the bad man touched you.
    Kaige#1128 - Battle.net
    Kaige - Steam

Tuconots
    If it was possible to link to the database error page we would show you. Sadly, the information given on that page is more informative than some of our posters.
    FFXIV: Dimagasa - Miqo'te Black Mage i90 - Gilgamesh - Retired
    Everquest: Malakriss - High Elf Tunare Wizard - Solusek Ro / Maelin Starpyre - Retired

Rehabililtation program Picasso's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I'm all for being a stupid asshole to an extent, dropping one liners, dick pics, sarcastic horseshit, etc. But posting 20 pages of facebook political picture bullshit points? Who is that good for?

Tuconots
    I get it, I almost had to ignore irb when the trump wave was cresting and Hillary email crap was percolating.

Just playing devils advocate, since the for:against is 4:1?, and happen to actually agree with what I am advocating.

Eh, whatever, I dunno. Starting to feel like the beginning of the end.

Tuconots
    Ooh ya, shitposters getting shawed for a few days is gonna tear this community apart.

Pour yourself a bath and a nice glass of Pinot Grigio, shave your pussy and relax.

Tuconots
    Yeah, cause I said it would be ghost town tomorrow.

I think ppl need to take care of their own shit, dont want to be baby sat, am able to ignore shit spamming blow hards, seem to be less emotionally attached than you, etc etc, and I need to shave my pussy. Right pal. Why dont you go tell Tummy he is doing God's work and with out him writing speeding tickets and rousting high school kids for dime bags the world would collapse.

The fuck.

Edit: Don't be so dramatic / touchy, read and understand the words I used and their meaning at face value.
    Last edited by LachiusTZ; Yesterday at 07:29 AM.

Kylo Ren's eyelashes irl AngryGerbil's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Lach needs a hug.

Will never get to be amod. Except for that time he was. Noodlemod's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Look he got RRPed for 24 hours or something. That's essentially a timeout. A "cut the fucking shit" if you will. There's a point where it's just circular trolling nonsense and the dude needs to stop. It's not like we helicopter into every thread and start removing people usually, but we do make exceptions to shit posters.

Beginning of the end?? Come on

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryGerbil View Post
    Lach needs a hug.

Lol, Thx man.

Was not a statement of doom and gloom noodle, merely an observation. Barring something drastic, RR will prolly be healthy for a decade+? I've never been a mod or admin here, but from the outside looking in it does appear there has been a shift in atmosphere that has accelerated recently. Could be good, could be bad (if actual).

Tuconots