Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Tuconots

Grand Theft Auto V

The new non-shit post fill GTA V thread.

Here's some info on the online stuff from the previous thread.

You'll be able to spend between £1.99 and £13.49 in Grand Theft Auto Online for individual packs of in-game money, people with early access to the mode have told Eurogamer.

The four GTA Online currency cards spotted yesterday in the code of Rockstar's own site are still to be officially announced, but we understand they will have UK prices of the following amounts:

$100,000 Red Shark Cash Card - £1.99
    $200,000 Tiger Shark Cash Card - £3.49
    $500,000 Bull Shark Cash Card - £6.99
    $1,250,000 Great White Shark Cash Card - £13.49
    These details originate from a source with early access to Grand Theft Auto 5's multiplayer mode. While details may still be tweaked prior to its final release, this is how things currently stand less than a week before it goes live.

Simply put, the more expensive the cash pack, the better the exchange rate you'll get. But it's also worth noting that while GTA Online uses the same world as GTA5, prices for in-game items do vary between the two.

A car that costs $1 million in the game's single-player mode can be bought for much less in Online - more like $150,000. Properties are also cheaper - the most expensive you can own is $400,000.

And you can only own a single property. When you trade houses you get a rebate on the place you've moved from, so you can re-use your in-game credit to some extent.

But while some things are cheaper, others are more expensive. You'll pay more for weapon and car mods, and most are initially out of normal financial reach. Yet any potential access to these items can only be unlocked when your character ranks up.

This means that, even with extra money from cash packs, a low-level character will have few options to initially spend it on. Players start with the option to buy just pistols and a single set of tyres.

GTA Online's micro-transactions may provide less of a boosting mechanic than first expected, then, although limited-time consumables will also be available.

Full details of the mode will be revealed sometime before its public launch on 1st October.
    Little bit of pay to win there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...rices-revealed
    Also there was this release from Rockstar

more GTA Online details: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...to-online.html

Dear All,

We are humbled and overwhelmed by the response to Grand Theft Auto V – literally overwhelmed in the case of some of our servers! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your visit to Los Santos and we know many of you have plenty of questions about Grand Theft Auto Online. First, we thought it would be useful to provide some details of the roll out of GTA Online, and how we hope you will be involved in making the game everything it can be.

Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.
    The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.
    Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.
    We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.
    The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn't, and help us fix any and all problems!
    After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.

GTA Community Feedback Needed from Day One
    This is vital for the ongoing success of the game. The first few months of Grand Theft Auto Online will be critical as everyone enters this dynamic new world for the first time. Plenty of issues are bound to occur. Remember this interesting character?

One thing we are already aware of, and are trying to alleviate as fast as we can, is the unanticipated additional pressure on the servers due to a significantly higher number of players than we were anticipating at this point – we are working around the clock to buy and add more servers, but this increased scale is only going to make the first few days even more temperamental than such things usually are. This is part of the problem some of you have been experiencing with the iFruit App and some Social Club services – we apologize in advance for this and thank you for your patience in this area.

More than ever, we need your help to report your experiences, findings, likes, loves, dislikes and hates – and we will be looking at your feedback constantly to tune the game into its optimal shape and help guide how Grand Theft Auto Online will grow and evolve past this initial period. We will be checking out how people are playing and what they are not playing or not enjoying, while also monitoring feedback via two other new Rockstar channels:

[email protected]: This email address will be active from launch day as a place to send your input and feedback direct to us relating to the game.
    GTA Online Forums at Social Club: At some point this fall after the initial release of GTA Online, we are planning to launch Social Club Forums where players can chat with one another about their online experiences as well as access a GTA Online Suggestion board to post about any suggested features, tweaks and changes you want to see.

Here’s a rough overview of what you can expect on day one as well as initial details about how the GTA Online world will evolve from there.

The Launch of Grand Theft Auto Online:
    From launch, up to 16 players can enter the world together to partake in everything from:

Open-World Crime and Chaos: Go on your own or round up your friends to explore the open world together – catch a movie, go mountain biking, hit the shooting range and much more. Want to test the law? Knock over a convenience store, take down a gang or rob an armored truck for easy cash and Reputation.
    Jobs: Los Santos and Blaine County are ripe with opportunity for the ambitious and criminal minded. Take on Missions and an array of other Jobs as a lone wolf, team up with your Crew or join fellow mercenaries and degenerates to pull off a wide range of robberies and illicit activities together.
    Races: Everything from classic street competition and off-road tracks to boat racing on the open ocean, or take to the skies in aerial events. Jump into the madness of a GTA Race, or try out a brand new race type, Rally, where driver and co-pilot work together to navigate treacherous courses at high speeds.
    Sports: Join your friends / any random stranger for a game of tennis, a round of golf or go base jumping and more, all for cash and Reputation.
    Customization: Create your character using the Character Creator – then earn some cash and spend it getting dressed for success. You can also collect and customize cars for your garage and personalize your full weapons cache.
    Reputation and Cash Flow: Reputation is earned from all your online exploits in everything you do in GTA Online – and will help you rank up, providing access to new features, weapons and criminal contacts. Spend cash you’ve gained on cars, clothes, guns, properties and much more. You can either quickly accumulate cash through profitable activities like knocking over armored cars, winning street races, doing stick-ups or a host of other cash-making endeavors – or if you’re the completely instant gratification type, you can choose to buy denominations of GTA$. You will have the option to purchase GTA$ through the in-game Store. The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash. There is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game. You don’t have to spend real money to attain the cars, guns, clothes, flash and style of a high-roller in Los Santos, but can if you wish to get them a little quicker. The economy is balanced differently from the single player economy, and cash earned in one cannot be taken over to the other. Most players will earn cash much faster Online than in Story Mode.
    Growing Pains: There will be the typical growing pains for an online game, including but not limited to crashes, glitches, crazy bugs, gameplay modes and mechanics that need re-balancing and other surprises! Even in GTAV Story Mode, some of you may have seen a few odd and even amusing little glitches out there last week. This sort of thing is inevitable in a massive open-world game and there’ll surely be lots more unexpected oddities like this in the Online world next week – rest assured we’ll be monitoring and actively doing all we can to smooth such things out as they happen, but we need your help to find them, as well as your feedback to help fine tune all of the game's systems so everything is perfectly balanced.

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
    Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.
    The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.
    Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.
    Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

Just to be clear, all of these updates will be free. We’ll have more info on this and much more additional content as our plans develop through the launch period, and as we get feedback from you. Please stay tuned for further info and updates. And remember – we need your help to make this experience all it can be.

Thank you everyone,
    Rockstar Games
    Last edited by Tarrant; 09-27-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    So was stuck at the 2nd heist and couldn't get it to start. Had no idea what to do. If you end up getting stuck in that same spot, it probably is the FBI/FIB mission that you need to start. I had tried to start it at one point before going to work but completely forgot about it the next day and then couldn't find it.

Seriously want to beat up Jimmy right now.

Tuconots
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Banned
    Tuconots
    So, Trevor and Lamar buddy cop comedy dlc. yea or nay?

I say fuck yes plz

Tuconots
    I love the small shit in this game, I sprinted into, and through a group of like 6 dudes. Which resulted in 7 guys having a fist fight brawl in the middle of a market patio. Straight cold cock a buncha bitches, take their $12 and bail~

Tuconots
    I'm trying to like this game, but the word nigger is used way too much.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Needless View Post
    I love the small shit in this game
    My favorite "small shit" is to run over pickpockets and return their loot to the previous owners. I feel like a regular ole hero.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid View Post
    My favorite "small shit" is to run over pickpockets and return their loot to the previous owners. I feel like a regular ole hero.
    Hah yeah, I like how when i entered one of the clothing stores it was being held up. So i chased one of the dudes down, grabbed their loot meaning to keep it; and spend it at the store i just attempted to go to. However it made me automatically give it back

Tuconots
    Hah yeah, I like how when i entered one of the clothing stores it was being held up. So i chased one of the dudes down, grabbed their loot meaning to keep it; and spend it at the store i just attempted to go to. However it made me automatically give it back
    So, supposedly some or maybe most of the "random" events can each spawn once per character. There's 57 total, but I think some might be unique to a certain character. I know at least the hitchhiker ones and the stolen cars and bikes can all spawn once to each character for sure though.

None are of course actually "random" and all have set spawn locations. They'll also actually keep spawning until you finish them, so if you fuck one up or don't "complete" it it'll actually respawn. You can see exactly which ones you've done on at least one character on your Rockstar Socialclub page.

Tuconots
    The other day I saved some guy who had his bike stolen, come to find out he owns some major pet food company and sent me an email saying thank you and giving me 1000 shares of stock in his company that is currently trading for like $110 per share. So far that's the best reward I've got.
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    Forced morality?! In my video games?! Fuckin' Obama.

So is the general consensus that GTA5 is a worthwhile buy? I was considering getting a 2nd PS3 to stream and game on a 2nd TV, and the GTA5 bundle is looking tempting.

Tuconots
    to me, it's one of my favorite games I've played in a long time and the online content looks fun and promising. I think it's a must own, at least to me it is.
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    Anyone drive around a sports car and roll up next to someone at a red light also in a sports car? Did the whole rev engine next to em and 2 wanted to race, another person ran away and 2 more people got out of their cars and tried to beat my ass. A random event that also happened to me last night. I was messing around on a BMX bike till suddenly a woman runs down some stairs and says her dad is having a heart attack. I follow her and as soon as I turn the corner she pulls out a gun and so does a dude and im dead lol.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    The other day I saved some guy who had his bike stolen, come to find out he owns some major pet food company and sent me an email saying thank you and giving me 1000 shares of stock in his company that is currently trading for like $110 per share. So far that's the best reward I've got.
    That's the only actual "good" reward from random events that I'm aware of. Even knocking over the security vans transporting money only gets you 5-6k.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Anyone drive around a sports car and roll up next to someone at a red light also in a sports car? Did the whole rev engine next to em and 2 wanted to race, another person ran away and 2 more people got out of their cars and tried to beat my ass. A random event that also happened to me last night. I was messing around on a BMX bike till suddenly a woman runs down some stairs and says her dad is having a heart attack. I follow her and as soon as I turn the corner she pulls out a gun and so does a dude and im dead lol.
    My favorite random event was pulling up to a broken down hippie van at a random event marker as Trevor. Got out of my car and instantly got Tazer-Sniped. Woke up naked on the railroad tracks with a train coming at me. It was pretty hilarious.

Tuconots
    Anyone been following, or actively helping in the Chiliad Mystery?

http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...tial-spoilers/

Tuconots
    gta online is p2w? what? why would they allow you to buy power ups and money.
    Thread: Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio
    That's awful and you should feel bad.
    02-19-2013 02:33 PM
    Tuco

Thread: The ethics of stealing video games
    Your justification in life is merely self serving. Imagine if society was 100% people like you, fuck living in that place.
    05-15-2015 05:31 AM
    Anonymous fag
    the idiot who plays blessed shield with no jenkebabobob or foote

Tuconots
    FYI if you missed the old thread Rockstar fucked up and did not tell people to not buy this game on PSN or install both discs to Xbox. You get texture pop-in from the stock HDD on the PS3 / xbox.

Should be stated in the thread as it is pertinent information.

Tuconots
    Unless you have a brand new PS3 with a HDD with RPMs of 7k or more. Unfortunately this information isn't available on the box or in the documentation that comes with it so you will need to look this up on your own somewhere.

Tuconots
    oh i love you guys
    Thread: Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio
    Tuco

Your justification in life is merely self serving. Imagine if society was 100% people like you, fuck living in that place.
    Anonymous fag

Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid View Post
    Unless you have a brand new PS3 with a HDD with RPMs of 7k or more. Unfortunately this information isn't available on the box or in the documentation that comes with it so you will need to look this up on your own somewhere.
    u casual scum.

Tuconots
    bads in this thread already?

fuckin' tarrant

Tuconots
    I don't know what I did but I'm positive it's my fault.
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    you rickshawed the GTA V thread I started so you could start your own and have all the glory.

Tuconots
    Negative sir, I wasn't the party responsible for the shaw'ing, when I saw it shawed I created a new one.
    tbh i'd suck a penis

Tuconots
    So everyone started bitch slapping and no one ever answered, is balsaq down for other peeps or is it just me?

Tuconots
    I have a relevant question: how good is the original San Andreas? I never actually played the original GTA's back in the day, and played GTA3 and VC on my desktop and/or HTPC last year. However SA is being a complete and total cunt, and won't even start on either computer. It seems to work fine on my WinXP computer at the office (don't even ask). So I'm debating just getting a copy of WinXP running on a spare HD and swapping that in when I have some time to spend on SA, but that's a few hours worth of work. Should I even bother?

I thought GTA3 was mediocre and it was a bit of a slog to work through, but VC was pretty good if only because of the more interesting missions, better voice acting and story. I do not give one fuck about doing a million races, finding pigeons or some shit, or buying property. I'd just be doing the main storyline missions and some of the side ones. Which is maybe why I personally thought GTA4 was pretty good, all that other shit is extraneous IMO.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomer View Post
    I have a relevant question: how good is the original San Andreas? I never actually played the original GTA's back in the day, and played GTA3 and VC on my desktop and/or HTPC last year. However SA is being a complete and total cunt, and won't even start on either computer. It seems to work fine on my WinXP computer at the office (don't even ask). So I'm debating just getting a copy of WinXP running on a spare HD and swapping that in when I have some time to spend on SA, but that's a few hours worth of work. Should I even bother?

I thought GTA3 was mediocre and it was a bit of a slog to work through, but VC was pretty good if only because of the more interesting missions, better voice acting and story. I do not give one fuck about doing a million races, finding pigeons or some shit, or buying property. I'd just be doing the main storyline missions and some of the side ones.
    I thought San Andreas was the worst of all the games, but that's just my personal opinion. I got about halfway through and got bored. I never did finish.

*edit* I think my main problem was I just didn't like the main story or the main character.

Banned
    Tuconots

I thought GTA3 was mediocre and it was a bit of a slog to work through, but VC was pretty good if only because of the more interesting missions, better voice acting and story. I do not give one fuck about doing a million races, finding pigeons or some shit, or buying property. I'd just be doing the main storyline missions and some of the side ones. Which is maybe why I personally thought GTA4 was pretty good, all that other shit is extraneous IMO.
    At this point? Just watch clips of the game on youtube, its not worth the effort of going back to. If you absolutely must play it, just get a cheap ass copy off PSN or Xboxlive for like 10 bucks, that shit will run on a console and the difference in graphical quality between the pc and the console for that game isn't really all that much.

SA was not as good storyline wise as Vice City or 5, but it was better than 3 or 4. Gameplay wise, its dated as shit, the controls are shitty on PC (don't even begin to think you're popping a wheely on a motocycle or bike on the PC, you'll be whipped for heresy) and are actually better on consoles because Rockstar shitted up the controls and never fixed them. Its much bigger than the old GTAs like 3 and Vice City, but it also has a lot of superfluous mechanics that no one cares for anymore, like weight lifting/exercise.

It was a fantastic game at the time, but by now, you're not missing anything by skipping it forever if you've made it this long without playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiimagi View Post
    So everyone started bitch slapping and no one ever answered, is balsaq down for other peeps or is it just me?
    I dunno man. I haven't really been able to tell if my game is logged into the Rockstar servers or not basically ever.

I know I don't have any social club bonuses. I can't even tell how to re enter my social club user name and password to log in, because the online component just says coming soon.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by hodj View Post
    If you absolutely must play it, just get a cheap ass copy off PSN
    Make sure to upgrade your HDD first though otherwise you are just a bad

Tuconots
    I have a relevant question: how good is the original San Andreas?
    I thought it was the best in the series. And I played them all. It's got funny storylines, great voice acting, etc..etc.. and on the PC it's even better.

Just depends on what you liked, where/when you grew up, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by McCheese View Post
    *edit* I think my main problem was I just didn't like the main story or the main character.
    The main character was terrible. I always thought he looked like Donovan McNabb.

Banned
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Neki View Post
    Make sure to upgrade your HDD first though otherwise you are just a bad
    Luckily, you'll save so much money buying a 10 dollar copy of the game on PSN to play that you'll be able to afford that hard drive upgrade, no problemo.

added:

Here's a link to the game on PSN, its 14.99 my mistake

http://us.playstation.com/games/gran...dreas-ps2.html

Tuconots
    If it was $5 that would be such an easy decision. As it stands I think I paid like $30 for all the games up to and including 4 on Steam. Gaaaaaaaaay. Same shit goes with FF7, played like a quarter of it way back in the day on a friend's PS, and never got around to ever finishing it. $12 for a fucking 15+ year old game? Are you fucking with me?

Banned
    Tuconots
    If it makes it easier, you can get an easy 100 hours out of the game, no problem.

And it does have Sam Jackson smoking pot in it.

Tuconots
    If it was $5 that would be such an easy decision. As it stands I think I paid like $30 for all the games up to and including 4 on Steam. Gaaaaaaaaay. Same shit goes with FF7, played like a quarter of it way back in the day on a friend's PS, and never got around to ever finishing it. $12 for a fucking 15+ year old game? Are you fucking with me?
    Aren't you a mapple syrup tycoon? Just spend the $12 bucks or whatever for one of the greatest games of all time.
    “Men and women are made for each other, but their mutual dependence differs in degrees; man is dependent on woman through his desires; woman is dependent on man through her desires and also through her needs; he could do without her better than she can do without him. She cannot fulfill her purpose in life without his aid, without his goodwill, without his respect... Nature herself has decreed that woman, both for herself and her children, should be at the mercy of man's judgment.”
    - Rousseau

Tuconots
    mmmmmmmmm mapple. Not quite a mop, not quite an apple, but man...

Tuconots
    he lost like $30 million in a syrup heist about a year ago, so that wallet isn't so fat anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49 View Post
    also chocolate release the same chemical in the brain that the feeling of love does, so i am training them to love giving me blowjobs
    Draegan's a faggot.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Himeo View Post
    Aren't you a mapple syrup tycoon? Just spend the $12 bucks or whatever for one of the greatest games of all time.
    It's the principle man! That $12 could like, I don't know, purchase some fast food or whatever it is you peons do with your measly salaries that I deign to provide you with.

Tuconots
    Yeah yeah chris chris, real talk bro, down low. Yo. If you like black culture then san andreas is the game for you.

I couldn't stand an hour of it after playing the shit out of GTA2 and Vice City.

Tuconots
    my usb flash drive that i just bought isnt up to xbox standards and my game and or movies might play like shit? it never said that when i formatted my like 6 year old usb
    Tuco

Anonymous fag

Rythonn
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajiimagi View Post
    Log out of PSN or Xbox Live and back in.

If that doesnt work you can go up to the URL in the browser in the game and backspace the "error" part out of it and try to load it. Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Scyfi; 09-28-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by TecKnoe View Post
    my usb flash drive that i just bought isnt up to xbox standards and my game and or movies might play like shit? it knever said that when i formatted my like 6 year old usb
    My 360 gives me that warning about my old thumb drive too, but everything runs fine off of it

"AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Tuconots
    This game has ruined IRL driving for me. I now realize if I'm not driving a $90,000+ car, I might as well be walking.

I gotta get my million dollar business idea in motion. Theriously.

Tuconots
    The 3 person narrative really is incredible. I hope more rpgs try doing something like this. My only complaint is it would be nice if you had more choices.

Tuconots
    I'm a bit confused about the story right now

Spoiler: 
    Why are they helping the FIB, again? And why are they doing so many jobs for no money?

Banned
    Tuconots
    Spoiler: 
    They have to help the FIB because Michael's cover is protected by the FIB and his jewelry heist has led him into a situation where the FIB have things to hold over his head to make him do their dirty work for him basically

Banned
    Tuconots
    I just switched to Trevor and he was laying in bed spooning with that ICP buddy of his's cousin. Trevor got out of bed and said "You're spooning me next time" and then the cousin started yelling "MAKE IT STOP MAKE HIM GO AWAY PLEASE"

Tuconots
    I just caught Trevor eating out of a trash can.

Banned
    Tuconots
    I wanna be Trevor's scooter buddy for life.

Navigating hypocrisy
    Tuconots
    One thing that does bug me about the game is how restricted stuff is at the beginning and even throughout the early part of the game. If I have enough money before I do any missions, I should be able to buy property. I should be able to do the flight school, hunting, etc, without having a mission introduce it or unlock it. I'm the type of guy who plays RPGs by doing all the side stuff first (or as much as possible) before getting on with the main storyline, so that rubs me the wrong way.

Tuconots
    im so bad at driving, it took me forever to kill that faggot on the motorcycle, havent played one of these since like vice city

oh hey sean, i have no idea what read speed my usb is, but xbox said it would underperform and i have zero popin and perfect load times.
    Last edited by TecKnoe; 09-28-2013 at 03:14 AM.
    Tuco

Anonymous fag

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by TecKnoe View Post
    my usb flash drive that i just bought isnt up to xbox standards and my game and or movies might play like shit? it never said that when i formatted my like 6 year old usb
    How many RPMs does it have?

Tuconots
    Trevor has to be one of the craziest but well fleshed out characters of any game I've played. Crazy mother.

I'm enjoying the story immensely but I agree with above they could of been a little more open on the early parts with what you can do.

Tuconots
    Logged in the other day and he was yelling at a vegetarian chick to explain to him how she won't eat meat but she'll eat cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evernothing View Post
    Dwayne Hekotat Alozondo Mountain Dew Comacho
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabamf View Post
    She's done riding the dick train and you're the beta provider. Disregard your feelings; break up with her and die alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kegkilla View Post
    let it be known that IRB is in favor of rolling cripples out onto the battlefield.

Tuconots
    If only I could drive a car half as well as this..

Nintendo ID: DellyDeez
    Diablo III, Overwatch, and HotS - Delly#1309

Tuconots

Tuconots
    hahahhahahahaa

Tuconots
    gg psn.

Tuconots
    That guy was clearly a bad.

Banned
    Tuconots
    I bet the rpm on his hard drive is like 2.

Tuconots
    switched to trevor, woke up with a bear bottle and a dress(yes dress) on a mountaintop. trevor is awesome, give him a mullet, beard, shades and a hat and he's just finet o play with.

Tuconots
    Finally got some time to play this. Just got to Trevor's part... Wow, I almost feel bad playing him. Almost... Really having a blast with this game.

Tuconots
    You should get a trophy for sitting through all the credits. Holy shit they are long...
    PSN: Araxen, Xbox Live: Araxen II, WiiU: Araxen, Steam: Araxen

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxen View Post
    You should get a trophy for sitting through all the credits. Holy shit they are long...
    Anything worthwhile after the credits?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    A spoilered Fedor post.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLLy View Post
    What car is that? I want to be inside it

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulst View Post
    Haha thats pretty fucking shitty game design.

Why is Rockstar allowing GTA V to run on hard drives that have extremely low rpm?

Tuconots
    The Bugatti Veyron clone. It sometimes spawns on the side of the road in the shopping area south of Michael's house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49 View Post
    also chocolate release the same chemical in the brain that the feeling of love does, so i am training them to love giving me blowjobs
    Draegan's a faggot.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Phoenix View Post
    How many RPMs does it have?

400 or something, and i have no idea what my older one is that didnt get that message when i formatted it.

shit runs fine i saw no pop ups in the intro that everyone was complaining about and none so far driving at high speeds.
    Last edited by TecKnoe; 09-29-2013 at 01:51 AM.
    Tuco

Anonymous fag

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    I made it through 34 minutes of credits before i exited out of them, im curious about this too.

Vlad the Provoker
    Tuconots
    I want a DLC with JUST Trevor.

Banned
    Tuconots
    Trevor and Lamar buddy comedy DLC.

If the main game sold 1 billion day 1, that shit will sell 5.

Tuconots
    Think a SSD hd installed in a ps3 would fix the psn version?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaskin View Post
    Think a SSD hd installed in a ps3 would fix the psn version?
    It pretty obviously should unless you somehow FUBAR the install.

Tuconots
    I don't think your SSD would have enough rpm.
    Originally Posted by supertouch
    for those who asked:

i haven't sucked her penis but i have stroked it. it sounds odd but i don't view it as a masculine organ on her.

Navigating hypocrisy
    Tuconots
    A while back, after getting a PSN subscription, I bought a 7200 RPM drive: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've had no problems with any pop-ins or anything like that, so I recommend it if you do want a cheap upgrade with more than enough space. If you don't get that one, though, make sure you get one that's only 0.4 inches high. 0.5 inch high HDDs won't fit.

Vlad the Provoker
    Tuconots
    Honestly, I haven't had any issues with pop-in either, and I have whatever comes stock in the PS3. It's not the sort of thing I pay a lot of attention to though, so I'd need something like that tree appearing to happen to really make me notice it.

Tuconots
    I did have a popin incident earlier today. Was driving a motorcycle very fast near a road and then suddenly wrecked against air, which then instantly became a telephone pole. Only time I have noticed it, using a very new stock PS3.

Tuconots
    The wanted system is a bit to brutal for screwing around in the game. I've gotten a star for punching a guy out in the *wilderness*, then when I'm running from the cops, I get a second star for seemingly nothing at all but driving away.

Tuconots
    You get stars for breaking any kind of law in front of police.

Like if you run a stop sign, and a cop is even close you will get a star.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLLy View Post

Holy shit, even Aretha Franklin has to R.E.S.P.E.C.T. that.

Quote Originally Posted by Column View Post
    You get stars for breaking any kind of law in front of police.

Like if you run a stop sign, and a cop is even close you will get a star.
    I haven't had any of that in GTA5. I haven't got a star for breaking a traffic law once, and I don't even think I've got one for hit and run. The game is way more lenient on traffic related crimes. It would have pissed me off otherwise, considering how much driving you have to do. Just don't crash into a cop car (or allow one to crash into you). Instant 2-star wanted level.

Finally finished the game. It stayed fun all the way through. First GTA game I actually finish, ever.

That post-game submarine parts mission...
    Spoiler: 
    Fuck that. No reward, just some funny quips. For an hour+ long boring as shit mission.

Tuconots
    Im serious, find a cop then run a red light you will get starred imediately.

Tuconots
    I have done that repeatedly and not had it happen. Maybe they have a really limited LOS? The only traffic crimes that I've had cops come after me on are when I run over someone in front of them, hit a cop car, or have someone call the police when I run over someone.

Tuconots
    Even speeding? The wanted systrem was brutal in Mafia too and it was good for that game but I never wanted to have it again in a sandbox driving game.

Tuconots
    I think it works like Sean says, they probly have a limited LOS.

Just from personal experience, i've got the star from running red lights so they must have been directly behind me, or parked off to the side
    Last edited by Column; 09-29-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Banned
    Tuconots
    Not true.

And you don't get starred speeding past cops on the highway either.

Don't know what you're smoking but this is completely bullshit.

The Wiki for GTA makes this claim, but the source it cites is a rumor leak from before the game came out that is so blatantly bullshit it claims there's only one main character and his name is Albert De Silva, a half hispanic.

http://gta.wikia.com/Police

The police will not arrest you for trespassing on private property, traffic offenses (ex. speeding, running red lights-In GTA V you will get arrested for traffic offenses

The hyperlink under "ex. speeding, running red lights-in GTA 5 you will get arrested..." goes to this website

http://www.original-gamer.com/articl...-V-info-leaked

It looks like a supposed former Rockstar employee has spilled the beans on what we can expect in GTA V. Posted on the Gamefaqs forums, a poster named Gloggle is a friend of said ex-employee and listed a significant amount of detailed info regarding the latest in the GTA franchise. Nothing has been confirmed by Rockstar, nor should we expect any confirmation from them. Let us remember that the "Rick Roll" phenomenon came from a link that was supposed to be for the first trailer of GTA IV making it safe to say that this info should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, there are some spoilers regarding the previous GTA games:

Hello!

I am a friend of someone who recently got sacked from RockStar North for general misconduct. Because one contract to RockStar covered everything, including secrecy, and his contractual obligaton was now removed, he was legally allowed to spill the beans on Rockstar's upcoming GTA V. And he is making damn sure everyone knows about it.

Here is the info you really want:

1. The protagonist will be one character, and one character alone. His name is (as some rumours said) Albert De Silva. He's a half hispanic man who was once part of a crime family in Vice City. He decided to settle down and have kids in Los Santos. He has one son called Kevin De Silva who is your stereotypical CoD player. He's lazy, useless and shouts racial abuse online and is really into FPS games. Kevin does admire his Dad though.

2. Multiplayer will hold 32 people on the Xbox and PS3. I wasn't told how many were able to be on the PC. Just like in RDR, players will be able to form Gangs. These gangs are not ranked through XP anymore, but via Reputation. Instead of gang hideouts, you can do jobs that range from robbing a launderette to breaking into a military base and stealing state-of-the-art weaponary. The Gang leader has much more control over his or her gang by being able to rank members of their gang and setting more specific objectives to specific members of their gang. Gangs can have their own terratory but this only applies to areas inside the city of Los Santos.

3. The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it's a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities).

The map is (like most GTAs) seperated into three different sections. 4. Planes are flyable, they range from World War 2 fighter planes to Private Jets.

5. Cars and guns are customisable to an extent, for example, you can cusomise a gun to have a supressor on it and you can install nitrous into cars.

Here's some stuff you might like:

1. The protagonist is the "rich guy" from the GTA V debut trailer. You get to learn more about this man in the second when he talks about his troubles. You only see the protagonist twice in the trailer. First time is the side of his face and second time is when he is driving a Deceptor (Audi R8). The people robbing the jewellery store are just with the protagonist. He is driving the van ready to get away.

2. Gunfights are more realistic. When you are shooting a gun out of a window of a car, depending on how fast it's going you will have troubles aiming due to shaking cameras.

3. The game is due in May 2013. A more specific date has not been decided because the game is still needing 6 months to be fully developed. They will have a playable demo at E3.

4. Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs. 5. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.

6. Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don't know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio. 7. The in-game TV now has many more channels

8. The protagonist DOES NOT die unlike in the last two Rockstar games.

9. The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute too by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single player.

10. The protagonist can take drugs which will have some effects. But smoking weed on the streetwalk will lead to getting a one star wanted level.

11. Police cars will go after you if you're obviousely breaking the speed limit. Having high speed crashes will also damage your health.

Wanted levels:

1 star - police follow you on foot and try to make an arrest. No sirens, no car chases (unless you are speeding).

2 star - police will still attempt to make an arrest. If a weapon is drawn then the police will begin opening fire. Police will use stun guns if a weapon is not drawn.

3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.

4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.

5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
    You need to either show that shit with a video on youtube or source a quality link confirming that police will chase you for breaking traffic laws in GTA 5. Most of the time there aren't even cops in cars on the streets until you have a wanted level. There are some cops placed in certain locations and there are cops that walk beats in some of the bad neighborhoods, but mostly cops don't appear until they've spawned as a random event chasing someone, or you've committed a crime like firing a weapon or hitting several people in a row before they will appear.

Tuconots
    Det. Hodj is on the case.

Tuconots
    So what pretell is giving us these mystery 1 stars then.

I've gotten a 1 star on more then one occasion right after I run a red light.

Banned
    Tuconots
    So what pretell is giving us these mystery 1 stars then.

I've gotten a 1 star on more then one occasion right after I run a red light.
    Don't know, don't care, but it wasn't for running a red light.

Note I have the strategy guide, so if you want I can take a picture of the pages about wanted levels and post them here if you want. There isn't a single mention of running red lights leading to a wanted level. Period. It doesn't happen.
    Last edited by hodj; 09-29-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Tuconots
    Ok, so you have no clue what you're talking about then. And isn't your source just some random guy off the internet

[It looks like a supposed former Rockstar employee has spilled the beans on what we can expect in GTA V. Posted on the Gamefaqs forums, a poster named Gloggle is a friend of said ex-employee
    Yet even with this strategy guy you cant explain why I, and this other poster are getting mystery 1 stars for doing nothing.
    Like I said mine have come more then once from running a red light. I never hit a car or anything. So I'll assume there is something there until someone can post facts on why this happening.
    Last edited by Column; 09-29-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Banned
    Tuconots
    Ok, so you have no clue what you're talking about then. And isn't your source just some random guy off the internet
    You're an idiot.

We already figured that out back on FOH but really. You're retarded.

Strategy guide faggot. I have it. No mention of police chasing you for running red lights.

Banned
    Tuconots
    2013-09-29 09.00.28.jpg
    2013-09-29 09.00.35.jpg
    2013-09-29 09.00.44.jpg

Picture quality is shit, but there it is.

Tuconots
    Did you read Hodj's post?

Tuconots
    You meen the one where he quotes some random guy off the internet that says hes a friend of a former rockstar employee? yeah thats valid.

Strategy guide faggot. I have it. No mention of police chasing you for running red lights.
    Yet with your bible you still cant explain why me, and this other poster are getting mystery 1 stars for doing nothing then if its not for running a red light.

Banned
    Tuconots
    You meen the one where he quotes some random guy off the internet that says hes a friend of a former rockstar employee? yeah thats valid.
    Confirmed can't read.

Yet with your bible you still cant explain why me, and this other poster are getting mystery 1 stars for doing nothing then if its not for running a red light.

Its not my job to use my psychic powers to figure out exactly what you did to get a wanted level, but it is confirmed to have not been running a red light.
    Last edited by hodj; 09-29-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Tuconots
    It looks like a supposed former Rockstar employee has spilled the beans on what we can expect in GTA V. Posted on the Gamefaqs forums, a poster named Gloggle is a friend of said ex-employee and listed a significant amount of detailed info regarding the latest in the GTA franchise. Nothing has been confirmed by Rockstar, nor should we expect any confirmation from them. Let us remember that the "Rick Roll" phenomenon came from a link that was supposed to be for the first trailer of GTA IV making it safe to say that this info should be taken with a grain of salt. Also, there are some spoilers regarding the previous GTA games:
    I;m pretty sure that as clear as you can get...

Tuconots
    Hodj did you really get a strategy guide for GTAV? Tell me at least one of your confused older relatives bought it for you.

I can't believe this argument is happening. Column either post a vid of you getting a star from running a red light or chalk it up to you not noticing that you're casually running over pedestrians.

Banned
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    Hodj did you really get a strategy guide for GTAV? Tell me at least one of your confused older relatives bought it for you.

I can't believe this argument is happening. Column either post a vid of you getting a star from running a red light or chalk it up to you not noticing that you're casually running over pedestrians.
    I didn't buy the strategy guide to use. I occassionally, usually only for GTA games and other really big games I enjoy like the Fallouts, buy the strategy guide as a collector's item of sorts.

Plus this one came with a bad ass lithograph, and when I bought it on Amazon it was like 15 or 16 dollars cheaper than retail price.

Banned
    Tuconots
    I;m pretty sure that as clear as you can get...
    That quote was cited to show that the only sources for your argument are bullshit. So yes, you are confirmed incapable of reading. Here let me help you, you dumb fuck

The Wiki for GTA makes this claim, but the source it cites is a rumor leak from before the game came out that is so blatantly bullshit it claims there's only one main character and his name is Albert De Silva, a half hispanic.
    See this sentence? Yeah. You can't fucking read.

Tuconots
    More like you cant write for shit

this is what you wrote before that making it seem that quote is your basis for running red lights not causing stars

The police will not arrest you for trespassing on private property, traffic offenses (ex. speeding, running red lights-In GTA V you will get arrested for traffic offenses

The hyperlink under "ex. speeding, running red lights-in GTA 5 you will get arrested..." goes to this website

http://www.original-gamer.com/articl...-V-info-leaked

Also keep negging me Hodj, I love that I make you that mad.
    I harvest Negs like you harvest zits on your 300 pound ass.

Thread Information