I was in the old one last two years I think, I want in again. I'll PM you my email address.
The fun league is back for 2013.
Rules are standard scoring by ESPN with snake draft. Just like a pickup fantasy league but with forum members only.
Last year we had 14 teams in 1 league and frankly, it wasn't as fun. I would like to have 10 team leagues again this year which seemed to work much better. I can open up multiple leagues if demand arises.
What I need is a head count for participation. If you are ok leaving an email address here as well, fine. If not, shoot me a pm with it with the title "Fun League".
Those of you who were in the league last year need to do this as well. The old league will not be reactivated because there is not a good solution to get everyone in a league otherwise. And it's simply easier this way.
So, if you are interested, sound off.
REMINDER: I NEED AN EMAIL SOMEHOW TO INVITE YOU.
Last edited by Edko; 07-29-2013 at 03:24 PM.
I was in the old one last two years I think, I want in again. I'll PM you my email address.
Five slots filled already. Keep em coming, I'll make more.
I need email addys with your want to be added. PM me or post here, whichever. Spots are filling up!
Update: Fun League I is full. Now taking Fun League II players.
Was this draft set to Thursday? Week day drafts are no bueno.
Draft dates/times aren't set in stone yet.
Taking more players for the fun league II.
Need more for fun league II.
I'll do fun league II. Email in PM.
Sent. Still need some more players. Get in while you fit in.
Update: 4 spots left for fun league II.
I'll do one of these if there's still a spot. PMing you my email, though I'm fairly sure you already have it from the ppr league!
Fun League 1: GILGAMEL, accept your invite. League is full otherwise.
Fun League 2: HOOTIE, BASURA, HAM, accept invites. League is full otherwise.
If I don't get accepts within a few days I will continue to fill spots.
Draft date and times to follow soon. Most likely a Sunday evening since weekdays are usually problematic. I believe last year we did the Sunday after the 3rd preseason game and it worked out pretty well since no good players play the 4th game anyway (for injury risk purposes).
I'll join in if a spot comes open.
Looks like both leagues are ready to go. Drafting Sunday Aug 25. Fun I 8:30 EST and Fun II 9:30 EST.
These drafts do not generally take long so please try to make it.
I can't make the draft.
I hope you autopick Aaron Hernandez.
I work until 11pm est that day.
You scheduled the draft on what is probably my busiest work day of the year. sorry.
S Tarrant in your A, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B is a complete success!
My work schedule recently switched to mostly nights so I plan on letting autopick handle my draft. If you would rather have someone else in my slot let me know. I am already doing another draft Friday the 30th, so if you guys can have it that night i'll do both.
ESPN does allow you to modify your autopick strategy if you care to put that kind of effort into it.
But yeah, no biggie. Giving people shit is what I do. It's like breathing.
it's a fun league so I won't stress the date or time if I miss it, but right now it's sunday morning
Hopefully I can figure out a way to play FFXIV and draft at the same time. I may just use my laptop or something for this and only have pay attention.
Draft during Breaking Bad. This will be fun :P
I'm fine with it during
I can spoil it for the western folks and make them ragequit.
VICK and RG3!! I wonder which waiver QB will be starting in week 8 for me.
hey guys, is there room for 1 more?
p.s. who got jay cutler???
Breaking Bad > Draft
Autodraft did alright for me!
My pre ranks did nothing and it only netted me 1QB. I dont think I've ever seen a worse draft then what it did to me, holy fucking fuck.
(1) Team Mourinho - Adrian Peterson RB
(2) Shattering Bulls - Arian Foster RB
(3) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Ray Rice RB
(4) Gaytriots Death Squad - Doug Martin RB
(5) Snu Snu - C.J. Spiller RB
(6) Team Bruised Anus - Marshawn Lynch RB
(7) Team Bates - Jamaal Charles RB
(8) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Trent Richardson RB
(9) Team Monteiro - LeSean McCoy RB
(10) Blue Bubblicious - Matt Forte RB
(11) Blue Bubblicious - Aaron Rodgers QB
(12) Team Monteiro - Calvin Johnson WR
(13) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Chris Johnson RB
(14) Team Bates - Alfred Morris RB
(15) Team Bruised Anus - A.J. Green WR
(16) Snu Snu - Julio Jones WR
(17) Gaytriots Death Squad - Peyton Manning QB
(18) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Steven Jackson RB
(19) Shattering Bulls - Frank Gore RB
(20) Team Mourinho - Drew Brees QB
(21) Team Mourinho - Stevan Ridley RB
(22) Shattering Bulls - Dez Bryant WR
(23) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Maurice Jones-Drew RB
(24) Gaytriots Death Squad - Brandon Marshall WR
(25) Snu Snu - Tom Brady QB
(26) Team Bruised Anus - Demaryius Thomas WR
(27) Team Bates - Roddy White WR
(28) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Jimmy Graham TE
(29) Team Monteiro - Vincent Jackson WR
(30) Blue Bubblicious - David Wilson RB
(31) Blue Bubblicious - Andre Johnson WR
(32) Team Monteiro - Cam Newton QB
(33) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Larry Fitzgerald WR
(34) Team Bates - Randall Cobb WR
(35) Team Bruised Anus - Darren McFadden RB
(36) Snu Snu - Darren Sproles RB
(37) Gaytriots Death Squad - Reggie Bush RB
(38) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Victor Cruz WR
(39) Shattering Bulls - Matt Ryan QB
(40) Team Mourinho - Wes Welker WR
(41) Team Mourinho - Hakeem Nicks WR
(42) Shattering Bulls - Lamar Miller RB
(43) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Marques Colston WR
(44) Gaytriots Death Squad - Danny Amendola WR
(45) Snu Snu - Reggie Wayne WR
(46) Team Bruised Anus - Eddie Lacy RB
(47) Team Bates - DeMarco Murray RB
(48) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Robert Griffin III QB
(49) Team Monteiro - Rob Gronkowski TE
(50) Blue Bubblicious - Torrey Smith WR
(51) Blue Bubblicious - Vernon Davis TE
(52) Team Monteiro - Ryan Mathews RB
(53) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Chris Ivory RB
(54) Team Bates - Colin Kaepernick QB
(55) Team Bruised Anus - Tony Gonzalez TE
(56) Snu Snu - Greg Olsen TE
(57) Gaytriots Death Squad - Jason Witten TE
(58) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Daryl Richardson RB
(59) Shattering Bulls - Pierre Garcon WR
(60) Team Mourinho - Steve Smith WR
(61) Team Mourinho - Ahmad Bradshaw RB
(62) Shattering Bulls - Shane Vereen RB
(63) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Mike Wallace WR
(64) Gaytriots Death Squad - Antonio Brown WR
(65) Snu Snu - Montee Ball RB
(66) Team Bruised Anus - Matthew Stafford QB
(67) Team Bates - Eric Decker WR
(68) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Dwayne Bowe WR
(69) Team Monteiro - Tavon Austin WR
(70) Blue Bubblicious - DeAngelo Williams RB
(71) Blue Bubblicious - DeSean Jackson WR
(72) Team Monteiro - Jordy Nelson WR
(73) Gilg's DapperDanMen - T.Y. Hilton WR
(74) Team Bates - James Jones WR
(75) Team Bruised Anus - Cecil Shorts WR
(76) Snu Snu - Seahawks D/ST D/ST
(77) Gaytriots Death Squad - Ben Roethlisberger QB
(78) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Emmanuel Sanders WR
(79) Shattering Bulls - Kyle Rudolph TE
(80) Team Mourinho - Owen Daniels TE
(81) Team Mourinho - 49ers D/ST D/ST
(82) Shattering Bulls - Mike Williams WR
(83) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Tony Romo QB
(84) Gaytriots Death Squad - Steve Johnson WR
(85) Snu Snu - Russell Wilson QB
(86) Team Bruised Anus - Greg Jennings WR
(87) Team Bates - Giovani Bernard RB
(88) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Josh Gordon WR
(89) Team Monteiro - Anquan Boldin WR
(90) Blue Bubblicious - Andrew Luck QB
(91) Blue Bubblicious - Andre Brown RB
(92) Team Monteiro - Vick Ballard RB
(93) Gilg's DapperDanMen - BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB
(94) Team Bates - Rashard Mendenhall RB
(95) Team Bruised Anus - Sidney Rice WR
(96) Snu Snu - Golden Tate WR
(97) Gaytriots Death Squad - Mark Ingram RB
(98) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Chris Givens WR
(99) Shattering Bulls - Ben Tate RB
(100) Team Mourinho - Miles Austin WR
(101) Team Mourinho - Ronnie Hillman RB
(102) Shattering Bulls - Lance Moore WR
(103) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Antonio Gates TE
(104) Gaytriots Death Squad - Brandon Myers TE
(105) Snu Snu - Denarius Moore WR
(106) Team Bruised Anus - Eli Manning QB
(107) Team Bates - Kenny Britt WR
(108) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Jared Cook TE
(109) Team Monteiro - Vincent Brown WR
(110) Blue Bubblicious - Santana Moss WR
(111) Blue Bubblicious - Fred Jackson RB
(112) Team Monteiro - Danny Woodhead RB
(113) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Texans D/ST D/ST
(114) Team Bates - Isaiah Pead RB
(115) Team Bruised Anus - Le'Veon Bell RB
(116) Snu Snu - Isaac Redman RB
(117) Gaytriots Death Squad - Bears D/ST D/ST
(118) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Jonathan Dwyer RB
(119) Shattering Bulls - Bengals D/ST D/ST
(120) Team Mourinho - Malcom Floyd WR
(121) Team Mourinho - Matt Schaub QB
(122) Shattering Bulls - Alshon Jeffery WR
(123) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Fred Davis TE
(124) Gaytriots Death Squad - DeAndre Hopkins WR
(125) Snu Snu - Jermichael Finley TE
(126) Team Bruised Anus - Bryce Brown RB
(127) Team Bates - Michael Floyd WR
(128) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Ryan Broyles WR
(129) Team Monteiro - Mikel Leshoure RB
(130) Blue Bubblicious - Brandon Pettigrew TE
(131) Blue Bubblicious - Stephen Gostkowski K
(132) Team Monteiro - Philip Rivers QB
(133) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Kenbrell Thompkins WR
(134) Team Bates - Martellus Bennett TE
(135) Team Bruised Anus - Joe Flacco QB
(136) Snu Snu - Bernard Pierce RB
(137) Gaytriots Death Squad - Jacquizz Rodgers RB
(138) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Aaron Dobson WR
(139) Shattering Bulls - Jordan Cameron TE
(140) Team Mourinho - Phil Dawson K
(141) Team Mourinho - Jermaine Gresham TE
(142) Shattering Bulls - Jay Cutler QB
(143) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Ravens D/ST D/ST
(144) Gaytriots Death Squad - Blair Walsh K
(145) Snu Snu - Justin Tucker K
(146) Team Bruised Anus - Patriots D/ST D/ST
(147) Team Bates - Broncos D/ST D/ST
(148) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Michael Vick QB
(149) Team Monteiro - Chargers D/ST D/ST
(150) Blue Bubblicious - Redskins D/ST D/ST
(151) Blue Bubblicious - Shonn Greene RB
(152) Team Monteiro - Sebastian Janikowski K
(153) Gilg's DapperDanMen - Matt Bryant K
(154) Team Bates - Matt Prater K
(155) Team Bruised Anus - Randy Bullock K
(156) Snu Snu - Brandon Stokley WR
(157) Gaytriots Death Squad - Andy Dalton QB
(158) Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - Greg Zuerlein K
(159) Shattering Bulls - Dan Bailey K
(160) Team Mourinho - Falcons D/ST D/ST
LOL at someone drafting Romo before Russell Wilson
Had a random date tonight so I couldn't make the draft. Oh boy.
Should I pick Aaron Hernandez? I might.
He's also a proven commodity. RG3, Wilson, and Luck are all still somewhat question marks. Will they repeat their performances last year or suffer sophomore slumps?
I went back and looked and couldnt believe that Romo passed for almost 5000 yards and 30 TDs last year.
He's really not a bad quarterback... he gets too much shit.
Hey using the Espn fantasy toolkit, there is something called Draftgrader, but it says only the commish can use it. Edko can you use the draftgrader for funleague 1 and 2 and post the results here?
Thanks ahead of time.
Fister Robotos will be just fine!
Changing my team name to the Autodraft Champions.
Shattering Bulls ~
Now Autodraft Champs
Im in the first league ~ you are in the 2nd ~ I highly doubt you and I drafted the same team .
our first three picks were identical, and we picked in the same spot. ha
I am Eater of Truths in league 2. I so totally meant to make the draft but....
Sorry I had to auto-draft but, yes, I am present.
Pretty sure they're responding to my comment about how 60 percent of the league autodrafted.
oh, that sucks.
im winning this bitch league
I'm pretty sure anyone going up against Peyton this week just said fuck it last night.
And the sad part is Anquan Boldin was my flex until I switched him at this last minute...
Running 2 TEs this week. Should be fantastic.
I don't understand the comment at all. Nor the fact that I'm 0-2 and yet somehow #3. I've been smoked in both weeks so far, too.
Edit: Ah, it's based on total points scored. I guess I just had a shitty run the first two weeks then.
Yeah it seems based on total points and the comments are randomly generated, not the work of me.
So I dropped Steelers D/ST for Kansas City and forgot to actually start KC....ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Still, I'm only down by 2 going into tonight and I have Peypey going against Thomas so I should still be okay hopwfully. I don't care if you think I'm retarded just tell me my auto-drafted team is awesome!
So i'm going to be 3-0 in this no money, autodrafted league but 1-2 in my real league. Worst part is i have a good team but i am playing the wrong people. My bench is blowing up every week. Don't sit your studs?Bullshit!!.
Week 2 sucked. Leading by like 40+ with them having lynch and Seattle D and I end up losing by like 10 wtf. At least it's not as bad as the one league I'm in that's basically a MASH unit at this point. Bush, Rice, Roddy White, Fitz.
Well Grimmlokk , I hope you enjoyed your little undefeated streak ~ =)
I've got Julio Jones up for trade, make me an offer. Don't miss out on a top WR, this won't last!
Dude, I'll give you Peyton Hillis AND Hines Ward.
Who did I tie with?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)