Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 301 to 307 of 307

Thread: Depression.

  1. #301
    Poor Communication Skills bixxby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    It's not about fear, it's knowing I'll be a wreck when I have to leave.
    Just enjoy what you're given and know you'll get to see them again as soon as you can man

  2. #302
    Registered Sex Offender Gavinrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabamf View Post
    How was it, and did you mention that thought to him?
    Nah. I made a comment in passing that he didn't pick up on, and I ducked out of bringing it up again. Maybe I'll mention it next time, gonna try and start seeing him regularly again.
    Quote Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    I like that in EVE Online there are more losses in one day than Brad can raise for his MMO in a week.

  3. #303
    Reformed Janitor Tarrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    6,363
    Quote Originally Posted by bixxby View Post
    Just enjoy what you're given and know you'll get to see them again as soon as you can man
    Easier said then done I guess. Between my dads health (though now at least his cancer is in remission) and now my mothers own ailing health coupled with the fact that I feel drawn back to that area pretty hard and it makes it hard. Building up to the time I'll be excited but I sank into such a deep depression last summer when I left that it's now starting to weight heavily on my mind as the time gets closer to my being able to go out there and see everyone.

    I'm trying to not let it work that way, just some times are harder than others I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    tbh i'd suck a penis

  4. #304
    anal_overseer Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Easier said then done I guess. Between my dads health (though now at least his cancer is in remission) and now my mothers own ailing health coupled with the fact that I feel drawn back to that area pretty hard and it makes it hard. Building up to the time I'll be excited but I sank into such a deep depression last summer when I left that it's now starting to weight heavily on my mind as the time gets closer to my being able to go out there and see everyone.

    I'm trying to not let it work that way, just some times are harder than others I guess.

    You could always throw a few infractions around. Unload. It'll make you feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    In a year you may make another poll about posting unspoilered dicks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutulTM View Post
    I'm going to get a penis on one hand and a vagina on the other and never stop clapping.
    Bring back Internets™

  5. #305
    Registered User Trollface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,346
    ban izo after you return.
    you will feel better.

  6. #306
    anal_overseer Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollface View Post
    ban izo after you return.
    you will feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    In a year you may make another poll about posting unspoilered dicks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutulTM View Post
    I'm going to get a penis on one hand and a vagina on the other and never stop clapping.
    Bring back Internets™

  7. #307
    FABULOUS Kuriin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,268
    Did Stewart really fart as in a blooper? Or?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •