Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Depression.

Tuconets
    Very interdasting.

Tuconets
    I fucking beat it.

Several months ago, I'd tried going to a gaming meet up. Just board games and people having fun at a local bar. But I had a panic attack and noped the fuck out. That's what made me realize I needed help. But I went back tonight and I had a ton of fucking fun.

I was still nervous at first. But I got into it. And I met some great people. I'm feeling fucking pumped.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriin View Post
    How does it make you sleep better? Are people blaming their computer screens for their fucked up circadian rhythms?
    As Dabamf says, your body reads blue light as sunrise and wants to stay awake.

Losing out on part of your sleep because of this may make the depression worse, it did for me.

Tuconets
    So I was right then.

Tuconets
    So the whole beach thing was bullshit - for whatever reason soon after asking if I wanted to go I was uninvited, and instead of telling me, he just didn't respond for a week and then made up crap about not being able to get off work ("we'll go mon or tues") or bad weather ("looks like it'll be good thurs/fri") and so on, all bullshit. Spent all week at work not knowing what things I needed to take care of because I didn't know when I'd be leaving. Put off calling a therapist because (convenient excuse) I'd be out of town. Realized how pathetic and bored I am when a week at the beach became a few days and then none. This is how I'm treated by my only friend.

Tuconets
    Jesus fucking christ, this is getting ridiculous. So most of the side effects of the Effexor have stopped.

Except the goddamned sweating. I will be fucking sitting there, and I'll start sweating.

I'll walk around the house, and I'll start sweating.

I look like Richard Nixon over here.