Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 7,801 to 7,892 of 7892

Thread: Justice for Zimmerman

  1. #7801
    Numbers Numbers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,123
    Tuconots
    -1
    That would fit in well next to your collection of nazi paraphernalia Izo.

  2. #7802
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    You need to relax, Nums.

    Here. Have some ice cream.


  3. #7803
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    That would fit in well next to your collection of nazi paraphernalia Izo.
    Excuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  4. #7804
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Izo View Post
    Excuse me?
    Ok, I'm fairly sure english is a written language for you so let me help clarify

    NA-ZI. PARA-PHERNALIA.

  5. #7805
    Registered User khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,536
    Tuconots
    31
    For a good time, read the cnn comments on this story. Hilarious. You think Numbers and TJ are butthurt about Zimmerman? They aint got nothing on that shit.

  6. #7806
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Ok, I'm fairly sure english is a written language for you so let me help clarify

    NA-ZI. PARA-PHERNALIA.
    Um, English is a Germanic language. Lay of the crack, and get rid of your drug paraphernalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  7. #7807
    Registered User khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,536
    Tuconots
    31
    I'm confused. Wouldn't the side rooting for the extra-judicial punishment and railroading of Zimmerman be on the side of the nazi's?

  8. #7808
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    I'm so happy this thread is still alive and well.

    May George live in all our hearts this holiday season. Merry Zimmermas

  9. #7809
    Registered User khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,536
    Tuconots
    31
    The "Hitler was a painter too" comments everywhere by the haters is just fucking gold.

  10. #7810
    Survived 9/23/2015 Soygen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,132
    Tuconots
    159
    Zimzam posted on that Ebay auction that whoever wins it, he is going to deliver it in person.

  11. #7811
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
    Zimzam posted on that Ebay auction that whoever wins it, he is going to deliver it in person.
    I smell the makings of a perfect crime.

  12. #7812
    Registered User Lithose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,879
    Tuconots
    118


    Wanted to get Trollface's opinion on this. Are Asian women so adept at accidents now, that they can actually keep a perfect poker face even during a car flip? Damn asians, you scary!

  13. #7813
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    Trick question! Bitch is native.

  14. #7814
    Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,638
    Tuconots
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithose View Post


    Wanted to get Trollface's opinion on this. Are Asian women so adept at accidents now, that they can actually keep a perfect poker face even during a car flip? Damn asians, you scary!
    doesn't look east asian

  15. #7815
    Registered User Lithose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,879
    Tuconots
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    Trick question! Bitch is native.
    I thought she was Filipino, don't they count for asian driving genes?

  16. #7816
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    Flips just look like island injuns to me anyway, so it's more of a six dozen of one half of the other.

  17. #7817
    Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,638
    Tuconots
    9
    anything not china, korea, japan is dirty asian.

  18. #7818

  19. #7819

  20. #7820
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    They need their magic shoes

  21. #7821

  22. #7822
    devil's advocate fanaskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,529
    Tuconots
    22
    I found TJ lazers art homework assignment

    hoodies.jpg

  23. #7823
    SS-Pedellführer Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    6,285
    Tuconots
    89
    Didn't they show that Trayvon pretty much made it home, that Zimmerman had stopped up the street, and that Trayvon did a 180 and went all the way back up the street to confront Zimmerman?

    Just want to make sure that I have it right.

  24. #7824
    REREROLLED.ORG
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,365
    Tuconots
    78

  25. #7825
    Get in, faggot Sebudai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    6,156
    Tuconots
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaskin View Post
    I found TJ lazers art homework assignment

    hoodies.jpg
    lol

  26. #7826
    Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,638
    Tuconots
    9
    Zimmerman painting is worth more than kingdom of Amalur.

  27. #7827
    MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,468
    Tuconots
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    Didn't they show that Trayvon pretty much made it home, that Zimmerman had stopped up the street, and that Trayvon did a 180 and went all the way back up the street to confront Zimmerman?

    Just want to make sure that I have it right.
    Yes, among other things the prosecution claimed that turned out to be total bullshit. Weirdest trial ever. Never heard of a prosecution that kept throwing up different bullshit theories like a defense team.

  28. #7828
    SS-Pedellführer Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    6,285
    Tuconots
    89
    That just makes this so incredibly amazing to look back on. When the news of this first hit on FOH people were going absolutely apeshit - I remember one of the threads in the Rickshaw there where people were saying things like "OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS WASN'T A MURDER COMMITTED BY A RACIST?!?". It was just absolutely mind blowing.

  29. #7829
    MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,468
    Tuconots
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Erronius View Post
    That just makes this so incredibly amazing to look back on. When the news of this first hit on FOH people were going absolutely apeshit - I remember one of the threads in the Rickshaw there where people were saying things like "OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS WASN'T A MURDER COMMITTED BY A RACIST?!?". It was just absolutely mind blowing.
    I'm sure it was also spun into a argument against police not doing their jobs and corruption of law enforcement. Funny how the police actually did their jobs and was only brought to trial because of politics and ignorance.

    Still amazes me how many people had zero fucking clue what was actually happening during the trial and just kept repeating stupid shit found on facebook.

  30. #7830
    Registered User Insomnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    267
    Tuconots
    4
    funny how in that picture above, pretty much makes it seem like he is a white dude. I caught some shit at work when I was asked my opinion about it when it was a hot topic, said GZ was innocent and that TM was a bitch thug who went back to start a fight, even with the open info of TM being a drug user and having most likely illegal firearms. Didnt change their opinion, why? Well because racist shits like JayZ, Jamie Fox, Beyonce and dumb fuck Obama were pretty much calling him a little kid who got shot by a big bad white dude. Oh yeah, cant forget about that edited MSNBC 911 call that made it seem like GZ was racial profiling.

  31. #7831
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    The trial was amazing. I was one of those who thought GZ was a crazed racist out to hunt black babies, but as the evidence rolled in (the prosecution's evidence! jesus christ) I realized that TM was the aggressor in this situation.

    So many prosecution witnesses were comedy gold. But nothing beats

  32. #7832
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    It was indeed strange in that it seemed the prosecution was trying pretty hard to both deliver the not guilty verdict and meet their responsibility as state prosecutors at the same time.

    When the prosecution offers more than a single theory of the case that RIGHT THERE is reasonable doubt.

  33. #7833
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    And yeah, I also came around based on the lack of any actual evidence of a crime.

    I think we all just assumed that he was a murder crazed bigot. Because honestly, how fucking hard could it possibly be to find one?

    But nope. It was Florida gun law on trial, not zimmerman. It's insane how badly the anti-gun interests that pushed that case fucked it up.

    How hard could it possibly be to find someone who ACTUALLY committed a racial murder in florida to make your point about guns? Of course, they probably killed a spic. And who the fuck cares about that.

  34. #7834
    Registered User Lithose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,879
    Tuconots
    118
    Trayvon Nativity scene.

    Trayjesus2.jpg

    Trayvon Martin is like Jesus. An MMA training Jesus.

  35. #7835
    Low Information Janitor chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,413
    Tuconots
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    And yeah, I also came around based on the lack of any actual evidence of a crime.

    I think we all just assumed that he was a murder crazed bigot. Because honestly, how fucking hard could it possibly be to find one?

    But nope. It was Florida gun law on trial, not zimmerman. It's insane how badly the anti-gun interests that pushed that case fucked it up.

    How hard could it possibly be to find someone who ACTUALLY committed a racial murder in florida to make your point about guns? Of course, they probably killed a spic. And who the fuck cares about that.
    Same. I was on the train to flim-flam Zim-zam at first but then when the trial ramped up and the evidence came out it was kind of shocking the difference between reality and how the media portrayed it. I kind of felt sorry for the prosecution, they had an impossible position.

  36. #7836
    ジョーディースレイヤー Tanoomba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,488
    Tuconots
    -51
    Ah, but did Zimmerman's gun save his life?

    Answer: Technically it might have, but in all likelihood it didn't.

    Somehow this simple point caused epic levels of jimmy-rustling back in the day. Oh, those were good times.

  37. #7837
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    Tanoomba wasting everyone's time with opinions that don't matter.

    We deal with facts here

  38. #7838
    ジョーディースレイヤー Tanoomba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,488
    Tuconots
    -51
    Quote Originally Posted by Adebisi View Post
    Tanoomba wasting everyone's time with opinions that don't matter.

    We deal with facts here
    Absolutely. So when someone states as a fact that Zimmerman's gun saved his life, such a statement should definitely be challenged, should it not? I, for one, will not allow Rerolled's reputation as a shining beacon of truth and rationality to be tarnished by the irresponsible ramblings of those who don't understand how facts work.

  39. #7839
    MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,468
    Tuconots
    103
    Tanoomba give that shit up. You were on the wrong side and fucked up by regurgitating facebook bullshit. The Zimmerman case is not a matter of opinion or semantics. It is undeniable facts and evidence. his case had fucking nothing to do with gun rights, it had everything to do with the media racially charging a story and trying to piggy back onto gun rights after the fact.

  40. #7840
    Registered User The Foler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    195
    Tuconots
    -6
    Zimmerman is the man. He's a modern day batman. Ridding the streets of crime.

  41. #7841
    ジョーディースレイヤー Tanoomba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,488
    Tuconots
    -51
    Quote Originally Posted by Abefroman View Post
    Tanoomba give that shit up. You were on the wrong side and fucked up by regurgitating facebook bullshit. The Zimmerman case is not a matter of opinion or semantics. It is undeniable facts and evidence. his case had fucking nothing to do with gun rights, it had everything to do with the media racially charging a story and trying to piggy back onto gun rights after the fact.
    I don't deny any of that. Not a speck of it. I was absolutely on the wrong side of the debate at first, as were several others who said as much. Zimmerman didn't break any laws. This is not debatable, but has nothing to do with what I just said.

    How does any of that change somebody else being wrong about Zimmerman's gun saving his life? Why do people assume that my correcting someone's presumptions that go against the facts somehow means I'm trying to make Zimmy out to be the bad guy again? Stop trying to read between the lines, there's nothing there. I was just doing exactly the same thing anyone else here would do when someone spews bullshit: Call them on their bullshit. Plain and simple.

  42. #7842

  43. #7843
    MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,468
    Tuconots
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanoomba View Post
    I don't deny any of that. Not a speck of it. I was absolutely on the wrong side of the debate at first, as were several others who said as much. Zimmerman didn't break any laws. This is not debatable, but has nothing to do with what I just said.

    How does any of that change somebody else being wrong about Zimmerman's gun saving his life? Why do people assume that my correcting someone's presumptions that go against the facts somehow means I'm trying to make Zimmy out to be the bad guy again? Stop trying to read between the lines, there's nothing there. I was just doing exactly the same thing anyone else here would do when someone spews bullshit: Call them on their bullshit. Plain and simple.
    My personal opinion is that his gun put him in that situation to begin with. I could care less if someone has a gun or that whole fucking tired debate. It might have saved his life, I doubt he would have stuck around for skittles boy to go looking for him if he even had a gun.

  44. #7844
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    Pray for your shaw'd homeboy

    I did the crime

  45. #7845
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246

  46. #7846
    Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,638
    Tuconots
    9
    i am waiting for the girl with two vagina.

  47. #7847
    devil's advocate fanaskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,529
    Tuconots
    22

  48. #7848
    Gavinrad Sparklerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,719
    Tuconots
    35
    This was truly the epicest of threads.
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

    ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

  49. #7849
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    Watching a documentary about Bronies.

    Which convention has the highest percentage of aspergers? Broniecon or Minecon?

  50. #7850
    Band Araysar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,734
    Tuconots
    -16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinrad View Post
    This was truly the epicest of threads.
    gavinrad, where have you been?

  51. #7851
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    My theory is that he was abducted and kept as a sex slave, tied to a radiator in the basement.

    But hey, on the upside, it was a job that came with 2 square meals a day.

  52. #7852
    Registered User The Foler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    195
    Tuconots
    -6
    I see you found my AMA Big Adebisi. Yes the bronies doc is excellent

  53. #7853
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  54. #7854
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    ah yes, fail conversion a la Draegan - working as intended.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0GQiQbNcY
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  55. #7855
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  56. #7856
    Gavinrad Sparklerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,719
    Tuconots
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Araysar View Post
    gavinrad, where have you been?
    I got shot 4 times during a home invasion.
    Draegan is a faggoty piece of shit who sold the forum to mmorpg.com just to spite us. Register at the new site.

    ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

  57. #7857
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    So basically my story would have been more fun.

  58. #7858
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinrad View Post
    I got shot 4 times during a home invasion.
    kid_with_gun.jpg
    Pix of trauma / wounds? Or was it a
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  59. #7859
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    super-soaker-50.jpg
    ....different kind of gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  60. #7860
    Band Araysar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,734
    Tuconots
    -16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinrad View Post
    I got shot 4 times during a home invasion.
    Who were you robbing?

  61. #7861
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Araysar View Post
    Who were you robbing?
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  62. #7862
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13

    Fashion tips for the brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  63. #7863
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  64. #7864
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  65. #7865
    "AH HA HA HA HA HA" Barraco Bisi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18,230
    Tuconots
    246
    Black babies are best babies

  66. #7866
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  67. #7867
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13

    Awesome selfie.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  68. #7868
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  69. #7869
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Izo View Post
    I would watch this porn.

  70. #7870
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  71. #7871
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  72. #7872
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  73. #7873
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  74. #7874
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    I mean... his dick is probably bigger than her head.

    It seems extreme.

  75. #7875
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  76. #7876
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  77. #7877
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Nice, attached too. Well then...
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  78. #7878
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  79. #7879
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  80. #7880
    SS-Pedellführer Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    6,285
    Tuconots
    89
    Boredom is a helluva drug.



    2-Squirting-Midgets-And-A-Guy-FOH.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Haha. Hey Alex, since apparently you're reading this, at least my version of FoH stayed relevant until 2012. You managed to turn it into a 5th-rate guild within months of me moving on to EVE and ceasing my recruitment activities. You really showed us all how amazing you are when you invited the entire IRC channel to the WoW guild and let Ravvenn alienate everybody but her 5 friends in your absence.

  81. #7881
    Grumpy Paladin Zhaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    2,626
    Tuconots
    1
    The nightmares will haunt me forever.

  82. #7882
    SS-Pedellführer Erronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Location fields
    Posts
    6,285
    Tuconots
    89
    Yeah but look how happy Alex is.

    Be happy for him, bro...be happy for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Haha. Hey Alex, since apparently you're reading this, at least my version of FoH stayed relevant until 2012. You managed to turn it into a 5th-rate guild within months of me moving on to EVE and ceasing my recruitment activities. You really showed us all how amazing you are when you invited the entire IRC channel to the WoW guild and let Ravvenn alienate everybody but her 5 friends in your absence.

  83. #7883
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    hee. hee. hee.

  84. #7884
    Survived 9/23/2015 Soygen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,132
    Tuconots
    159
    That shit ain't cool! You never "Shelly" someone, man!

  85. #7885
    Registered User Bondurant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    La France
    Posts
    2,009
    Tuconots
    25
    I'm new here, so hello everyone, I guess.

  86. #7886
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    Welcome home!

    The rickshaw is actually a lot like france. 1) We also are the unrecognized creative force that drives the lumbering masses 2) We also fantasize often enough about two women at the same time to come up with specific words and phrases to describe the hypothetical event 3) We also have come to believe that Africans are not capable of self rule -- not because we're short sighted close minded bigots, but just because every time we stop telling them what to do some sort of tribal atrocity happens. Every. Single. Time. Africa needs modern imperialist capitalism like a dog needs a collar. It really is for their own protection. 4) Most of us talk funny and appreciate fine food. 5) Quinloe scares us. 6) We will never stop fighting for liberty!

  87. #7887
    Registered User Bondurant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    La France
    Posts
    2,009
    Tuconots
    25
    Thank you for your great welcoming !

  88. #7888
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Roses are red, violets are blue. I'll fuck you with a rake.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  89. #7889
    HE A GOOD BOY Iannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Jack's Wasted Life
    Posts
    15,187
    Tuconots
    67
    I think Izo might be turkish.

    Because he's such a delight.

  90. #7890
    Retard Rehabilitation Program
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,638
    Tuconots
    9
    i am lonely. i have nothing.

  91. #7891
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    fRQtwsV.jpg
    Shaw brothers got your back, T face.
    Deal With Loneliness - wikiHow
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

  92. #7892
    The White Knight Izo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,718
    Tuconots
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingdirk View Post
    So if my kids come to church with me until they leave home, it's indoctrination?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •