Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Top Gear Uk

Tuconets
    Marvel Heroes - LostVirtue
    Playstation Network ID - LostVirtue
    XBox Live - Lost Virtue

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Maester Chuk View Post
    i think i would be more upset that my wife was banging jeremy clarkson over me being slugged by jeremy clarkson, but thats just me. so you think because this was a legal issue its why he was fired? ok then lets say clarkson and this guy were walking around smoking a giant bong and it was photographed and all over those trashy Brit newspapers the next day. marijuana is still illegal in the UK right? i imagine thats considered a more serious crime than simple assault. what do you think would happen?
    Do you really believe smoking pot is a more serious crime than assault?

Really?

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post

Really?
    uh what? are you asking me if i think the penalty for drug possession is more serious than simple assault or are you asking me some kind of moral question if i think drug possession is a bigger deal? yes to the first question, no to the second. oh and grats on missing the point of my question. chanur thinks that clarkson got fired because of some legal issue that the BBC was liable in some way if they let a person who hit somebody in a bar fight after work back on television. i asked him if clarkson was found smoking dope would it have been as big a deal because typically drug possession is considered a more serious crime than misdemeanor assault.

it doesnt matter, he cant answer that question and you are just trolling. besides, clarkson will answer the question himself when he, may and hammond are back on tv before the end of the year and the top gear franchise is dead and most of its crew are filing for unemployment checks.

Tuconets

Really?
    In a court of law it is.

Tuconets
    everyone who owns a television has to basically pay a tax every year specifically to pay for the BBC and it's programming.
    Not quite, you only have to buy a license if you watch TV as it is being broadcast, whether on a TV set, a computer or any other device. I do not own one as the only programs I watch are downloaded - usually US broadcasts of serial drama.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossoi View Post
    Not quite, you only have to buy a license if you watch TV as it is being broadcast, whether on a TV set, a computer or any other device. I do not own one as the only programs I watch are downloaded - usually US broadcasts of serial drama.
    Good to know they're becoming more lenient because they used to be very unflexible about that. You literally had to prove that you were unable to receive broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Quineloe View Post
    In a court of law it is.
    In order to get to a court of law you would have to have been stopped in possession many times and even then I'm not sure the magistrate would be too impressed.

1st time - warning
    2nd time - fine
    3rd time - arrest
    After the arrest there are another further group of options, a court case wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list.
    Last edited by Devlin; 03-27-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Maester Chuk View Post
    it doesnt matter, he cant answer that question and you are just trolling. besides, clarkson will answer the question himself when he, may and hammond are back on tv before the end of the year and the top gear franchise is dead and most of its crew are filing for unemployment checks.
    You think because you like Jeremy Clarkson that he should be given carte blanche to hit people at work without losing his job and I'm the one trolling?

Personally I don't mind him or the show. Do I think it's a shame? Of course! Do I think he should be fired for hitting someone from work because they didn't have his dinner ready? Fuck yes.