Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Top Gear Uk

Tuconets
    http://transmission.blogs.topgear.co...-velociraptor/

The Top Gear page on Facebook posted this. No time listed which is kind of stupid, I'm rather curious what it was.

Also that's two episodes in a row of them liking American vehicles. I'm scared now...
    Last edited by Fadaar; 03-02-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Tuconets
    So the new Raptor will have a modified version of Ecoboost V6 rumored to be at ~450hp. That is all well and good for a stock engine, but I can't help but think it severly hinders the aftermarket. Lots of companies offered blown versions of the old V8 producing massive HP. To get that Ecoboost V6 to the same power levels? I think it will simply not be mechanically reliable enough for those 600hp+ numbers without major modifications (expensive).

God damn tree hugging hippies.

Tuconets
    You're gonna get all the good stuff at much lower RPM's with the Ecoboost. How many people actually get modified versions of the Raptor engine for it to matter?

The only big difference I see is people not liking the sound of a turbo V6 compared to a V8.
    Originally Posted by supertouch
    for those who asked:

i haven't sucked her penis but i have stroked it. it sounds odd but i don't view it as a masculine organ on her.

Tuconets
    People who have 60k to throw at a pick up truck, usually have money to modify them.

My point being, I think it's going to be a hell of a lot more difficult to get the same modified numbers with that Ecoboost V6 than the older V8.

Tuconets
    Gillian Anderson was having so much fun, it was infectious.

People always go on about how they hate American cars, but almost every single time they actually drive them they fall in love. Folks have the narrative in their heads and ignore that the results are overwhelmingly positive in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomer View Post
    Something in the 8-9" range is probably my sweet spot.

Tuconets
    How long do we think that Hammond was actually on the mountain?

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Jysin View Post
    People who have 60k to throw at a pick up truck, usually have money to modify them.

My point being, I think it's going to be a hell of a lot more difficult to get the same modified numbers with that Ecoboost V6 than the older V8.
    I don't think it's going to be that much more difficult. The same engine will be in the GT that comes out that year. They're claiming it'll have around 600hp from the factory. Seems like there should be plenty of potential for the aftermarket. The Raptor's is gonna be set up to to produce a crazy amount of torque to go along with that 450hp.
    Originally Posted by supertouch
    for those who asked:

i haven't sucked her penis but i have stroked it. it sounds odd but i don't view it as a masculine organ on her.

Still not dead yet, again Lightning Lord Rule's Avatar
    Tuconets
    I fucking lost it when Clarkson was driving along, constantly turning the huge light on and off to annoy James. It's times like that when they're doing stuff just to fuck with each other that the show is at it's best.

Tuconets
    The Porsche super hybrid is cool as fuck. Then came the McLaren and Ferrari ones and we're all HOLY SHIT!

Koenigsegg was like "LOL".

The Koenigsegg Regera is the 1,500bhp king of the Geneva Motor Show | The Verge

Koenigsegg Regera is 1800bhp of mad - BBC Top Gear

Near 250 MPH, 1,500+ HP.

Fucking Koenigsegg...

An album
    Last edited by Grimmlokk; Yesterday at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomer View Post
    Something in the 8-9" range is probably my sweet spot.

Tuconets
    And it looks good too.