General thread was in the product review sub forum, doh.
Can a mod close this?
Right now I'm using a pair of Sennheiser PX100-II @ my gaming rig. I'm annoyed with the short wire, the extension wires keep getting borked. Also my 9 mo girl finds the the wires to be of increasing interest. So, I need something wireless - like the PX100-II I'm looking for a set:
- wireless / bluetooth (bandwidth?)
- supra aural, not circumaural
- pref. rechargable via micro usb - maybe also while wearing them in case of low battery?
- decent quality with the above in mind
- don't care about microphone. If it's not there, it's lighter.
What do you guys use / recommend?
Last edited by Izo; 05-10-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Microphone
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)