Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 2,741 to 2,748 of 2748

Thread: EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Registered User Lvl_32_Bard_LFG's Avatar
    Tuconets
    Do you use 4 dummies in a corner? Spread evenly out. More ripostes, depending on class. Also, you need to turn each dummy "ON" to get the skill ups. I forget the command. /attack on ...possibly

I haven't played on Test in about 10 months, but I doubt they'd tweak all that shit.

Tuconets
    I have a question for those in the know. These Krono things: From what I read they can be bought for 15 dollars and used to fuel 30 days of all access time. Were these added as a way for people to buy access without needing a credit card and recurring subscription? My next question is how do people get so many of them? I saw a guy selling 100 of them and all for much cheaper than 15 dollars equivalent.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzic View Post
    I have a question for those in the know. These Krono things: From what I read they can be bought for 15 dollars and used to fuel 30 days of all access time. Were these added as a way for people to buy access without needing a credit card and recurring subscription? My next question is how do people get so many of them? I saw a guy selling 100 of them and all for much cheaper than 15 dollars equivalent.
    People use them to purchase plat, then the plat seller resells them generally. Not sure how all the dynamics end up working, but almost all Kronos end up going towards subs or currency purchases.
    I nitpick - sue me~

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaclav View Post
    People use them to purchase plat, then the plat seller resells them generally. Not sure how all the dynamics end up working, but almost all Kronos end up going towards subs or currency purchases.
    So I imagine these guys that are selling bulk Krono for 10 dollars a pop are Plat sellers that are willing to take a hit in order to sell quicker? They use their plat to buy Krono from players and sell the Krono for RL money at a major discount. That's all I can come up with.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzic View Post
    So I imagine these guys that are selling bulk Krono for 10 dollars a pop are Plat sellers that are willing to take a hit in order to sell quicker? They use their plat to buy Krono from players and sell the Krono for RL money at a major discount. That's all I can come up with.
    Exactly, Someone buys a krono from the market to sell for plat. 2 types of people buy them, the first is individuals who have a bunch of plat and want to save themselves the membership fee. They buy it for plat and consume it for the 30 days of game time. This is the intended lifecycle of a krono.

The other scenario you are pointing out is people with tons of plat who buy lots of krono using plat and attempt to resell it for dollars. They sell at a lower price to entice people away from normal subscription methods to risk getting ripped off in a private transaction. Its not so much to move them quickly, its to provide that incentive to risk a transaction that is not as secure.

Tuconets
    Cool thanks guys.

(@ ) (@ ) ( o Y o )
    Tuconets
    So I'm wondering what server is the most happening if I wanted to actually do anything with my 95 ranger. Zek is absolutely dead.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by ismaris View Post
    So I'm wondering what server is the most happening if I wanted to actually do anything with my 95 ranger. Zek is absolutely dead.
    I think Bristlebane is the busiest server or at least has the most raiding going on, based on progress.

Guild Progression List