Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,681 to 2,697 of 2697

Thread: EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Tuconets
    I mained a rogue on test for awhile, my favorite tri-box for him has to be bard, shaman, rogue.

Rogues are a class that really need to be the one your paying attention to the most. Tanks have pretty much the same problem, if you are not focused on them they really aren't anywhere near their full potential.

Shaman and bard buffs really makes rogues shred and I would say its my favorite box for raw exp grinds. May have troubles with harder content because of merc tank, but i feel its a good trade off.

Tuconets
    That's what I had at first. Up until lvl 65, the shaman and bard buffs were ENTIRELY redundant. Only thing the shaman brought to the table was slow, malo, and snare, which weren't really that important for normal mobs, and the bard can do all that anyway to some extent. A couple of times he spammed a few emergency heals to help out the merc cleric, but that was in a very few situations in which I knew I had screwed up already.

Got my rogue/bard/SK team up to 70 now on test. SK is working out nominally better than shaman. The merc tank is still super solid (helps to have J1 now), so all the SK adds is a bit of dps and once an hour he can obliterate a red con with HS. But I can start to see his tanking potential at higher levels.

Tuconets
    Shaman really has alot more utility at higher end proc buffs, avatar, stat cap buffs, heals (i don't trust merc clerics on they're own for level 100 shit), along with slow.

Tuconets
    Bard and Shaman epic 2.0 clicky buffs are still outstanding.

Tuconets
    No TDS expansion for Test server. A server to Test new content where players cant actually to access the new content it to test it. Seems very original.

Tuconets
    Yeah, but it will have ship-to-ship combat!

Last edited by Evernothing; 10-16-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddar View Post
    No TDS expansion for Test server. A server to Test new content where players cant actually to access the new content it to test it. Seems very original.
    That bites. I guess I'm not surprised that they're ending the free lunch, though.

Tuconets
    Is anybody familiar with this 'Dragons Dragons Dragons' anniversary event? I have a gaping hole in my data where Sleeper's Tomb bosses are and this looks like an invaluable opportunity to fill some of that in.

More specifically, I could use the answers to the following questions:

When is the next time this event begins?
    How long does this event last?
    Are the dragons the same as the original ST versions?
    What is their respawn time?
    Are only the dragons put in, or is more or all of the zone reverted to the original ST, including other raid bosses? (master of the guard etc)

Registered User Lvl_32_Bard_LFG's Avatar
    Tuconets

Tuconets
    D3 on test is sketchy, last year they didn't even do it during Anniversary events, yet in previous years they did.
    Drade 85 Paladin
    Guild Leader
    The Faceless Order

Tuconets
    Torrid, it is an instanced event with waves of dragons. It does not affect the static zones or regular spawns of these mobs.

Tuconets
    do you niggas still play actively on test? i never see anybody on P99, but i kinda wanna fart around for a bit in between the wow expac

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    Is anybody familiar with this 'Dragons Dragons Dragons' anniversary event? I have a gaping hole in my data where Sleeper's Tomb bosses are and this looks like an invaluable opportunity to fill some of that in.

More specifically, I could use the answers to the following questions:

When is the next time this event begins?
    How long does this event last?
    Are the dragons the same as the original ST versions?
    What is their respawn time?
    Are only the dragons put in, or is more or all of the zone reverted to the original ST, including other raid bosses? (master of the guard etc)
    You know all the ST bosses still spawn on Test, right? That includes both versions of ST and the third "dead" version.

Raid Videos | Battlenet - Zaide#1789 | Join TFO

Tuconets
    Well I'm only aware of the version of ST that is in east wastes, and when I parsed a couple of the golem bosses in there, they had different max hits and special abilities than Al'Kabor's versions, so I'm assuming they were changed in the Luclin era revamp. I did manage to get max hit data from Al'Kabor before the shutdown, so I can verify with some degree of confidence if the mob has been altered.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    You know all the ST bosses still spawn on Test, right? That includes both versions of ST and the third "dead" version.
    Please edumacate how you get all 3 versions of one zone.

Tuconets
    Been scratching my head about that too.

Basically unrelated, but a friend and I exited that weird key zone in PoK, crypt something? dunno. And apparently we exited wrong. The server just kicked us rather than porting us to PoK or whatever. When I logged in I was in the oasis. Not, south ro/north ro. Oasis isn't even reachable normally, but it's still populated and working, and somehow you can get warped there if the game doesn't know where to put you.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Why can't anyone just admit they fucked up?

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Agraza View Post
    Been scratching my head about that too.

Basically unrelated, but a friend and I exited that weird key zone in PoK, crypt something? dunno. And apparently we exited wrong. The server just kicked us rather than porting us to PoK or whatever. When I logged in I was in the oasis. Not, south ro/north ro. Oasis isn't even reachable normally, but it's still populated and working, and somehow you can get warped there if the game doesn't know where to put you.
    That's... exceptionally weird especially considering Oasis isn't related to Crypt of Decay.

The only thing I can think of is there may have been a zoneout to Oasis' Zone ID in Crypt of Decay via a door object, but I'd have to check packet logs to verify a door object like that would even exist.

I'm surprised they didn't remove the zone from the client like they did with a handful of other zones. That's what surprises me even more.