Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,681 to 2,687 of 2687

Thread: EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Tuconets
    I mained a rogue on test for awhile, my favorite tri-box for him has to be bard, shaman, rogue.

Rogues are a class that really need to be the one your paying attention to the most. Tanks have pretty much the same problem, if you are not focused on them they really aren't anywhere near their full potential.

Shaman and bard buffs really makes rogues shred and I would say its my favorite box for raw exp grinds. May have troubles with harder content because of merc tank, but i feel its a good trade off.

Tuconets
    That's what I had at first. Up until lvl 65, the shaman and bard buffs were ENTIRELY redundant. Only thing the shaman brought to the table was slow, malo, and snare, which weren't really that important for normal mobs, and the bard can do all that anyway to some extent. A couple of times he spammed a few emergency heals to help out the merc cleric, but that was in a very few situations in which I knew I had screwed up already.

Got my rogue/bard/SK team up to 70 now on test. SK is working out nominally better than shaman. The merc tank is still super solid (helps to have J1 now), so all the SK adds is a bit of dps and once an hour he can obliterate a red con with HS. But I can start to see his tanking potential at higher levels.

Tuconets
    Shaman really has alot more utility at higher end proc buffs, avatar, stat cap buffs, heals (i don't trust merc clerics on they're own for level 100 shit), along with slow.

Tuconets
    Bard and Shaman epic 2.0 clicky buffs are still outstanding.

Tuconets
    No TDS expansion for Test server. A server to Test new content where players cant actually to access the new content it to test it. Seems very original.

Tuconets
    Yeah, but it will have ship-to-ship combat!

Last edited by Evernothing; 10-16-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddar View Post
    No TDS expansion for Test server. A server to Test new content where players cant actually to access the new content it to test it. Seems very original.
    That bites. I guess I'm not surprised that they're ending the free lunch, though.