Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 2,601 to 2,611 of 2611

Thread: EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

Tuconets
    Gear and spells (including buffs) are limited to in-era stuff. AAs, augments, and poisons are whatever you can/want to use - in practice, the vast majority of guild members stick to in-era. I don't know about your experience as it was before my time. I think they streamlined things just before PoP, which is when I joined. It's a solid group that does a lot with small numbers.

EDIT: We're opening DoDh on Tuesday, July 15th, not the 12th.
    Last edited by Gryphe; 07-14-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Tuconets
    Regarding <Return to Glory>, it turns out we might not be doing Depths of Darkhollow or indeed anything else, ever. Most of the guild leadership has decided to take a break (for one thing, Depths is a long and difficult expansion - like Gates of Discord, which destroyed our numbers [as it does to every progression guild I've ever heard of]) and so we're on the verge of breaking up entirely. It remains to be seen how much of the guild will be left in the coming week or two.

Registered User Lvl_32_Bard_LFG's Avatar
    Tuconets
    that hurts. hit me up if you want to play in the 100s

Tuconets
    That sucks man, DoDH is one of the best expansions. Some of those raids (Roley, Redfang, Performer) were really great.

What sort of leadership is left there? You guys should see if you can hook up with TFO after the summer classic raiding ends. I'd love to talk to R2G in vent/TS if there was some interest in that option.

Raid Videos | Battlenet - Zaide#1789 | Join TFO

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphe View Post
    Regarding <Return to Glory>, it turns out we might not be doing Depths of Darkhollow or indeed anything else, ever. Most of the guild leadership has decided to take a break (for one thing, Depths is a long and difficult expansion - like Gates of Discord, which destroyed our numbers [as it does to every progression guild I've ever heard of]) and so we're on the verge of breaking up entirely. It remains to be seen how much of the guild will be left in the coming week or two.
    TFO had some struggle with those expansions as well, but managed to survive them and will continue to do so. Taking nothing away from R2G, they lasted much longer than most non TLP progression guilds.
    Last edited by Drade; 07-22-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Drade 85 Paladin
    Guild Leader
    The Faceless Order

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaide View Post
    That sucks man, DoDH is one of the best expansions. Some of those raids (Roley, Redfang, Performer) were really great.

What sort of leadership is left there? You guys should see if you can hook up with TFO after the summer classic raiding ends. I'd love to talk to R2G in vent/TS if there was some interest in that option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drade View Post
    TFO had some struggle with those expansions as well, but managed to survive them and will continue to do so. Taking nothing away from R2G, they lasted much longer than most non TLP progression guilds.
    We'll see how things stand on the next official raid night. I'll certainly float the idea of joining TFO. Send me a tell in-game.

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphe View Post
    We'll see how things stand on the next official raid night. I'll certainly float the idea of joining TFO. Send me a tell in-game.
    Look for me as Protocol or Miloud.

Raid Videos | Battlenet - Zaide#1789 | Join TFO

Registered User Lvl_32_Bard_LFG's Avatar
    Tuconets
    TFO going to go through another post-summer break, Fall resurgence? My homies Sil, Nits, Kevian gonna start playing again?

Tuconets
    I'm done with Test server, but yeah, there are plans to restart progression after summer is over.

Tuconets
    I didn't know that Nit. Thought you were running things there. As far as R2G goes, my RL schedule changed and I could not devote the time needed to run things. Sad, but we went out on top and our way. No regrets because we had a great time doing it. I knew my schedule wouldn't let up for a while and I did not want to leave them in the middle of an expansion, especially one as difficult as DoDh. So, it wasn't the expansion but rather the dreaded RL DT that did us in. Hope this sheds light on what happened. As far as who is in charge, I think most went in separate directions but some are still playing on test.

Ghir

Tuconets
    Quote Originally Posted by maynardtodd View Post
    I didn't know that Nit. Thought you were running things there. As far as R2G goes, my RL schedule changed and I could not devote the time needed to run things. Sad, but we went out on top and our way. No regrets because we had a great time doing it. I knew my schedule wouldn't let up for a while and I did not want to leave them in the middle of an expansion, especially one as difficult as DoDh. So, it wasn't the expansion but rather the dreaded RL DT that did us in. Hope this sheds light on what happened. As far as who is in charge, I think most went in separate directions but some are still playing on test.
    Hey Ghir! I didn't know you had an account here!!

It was a damn good run and we all appreciated the time you put into it. Hope to see ya in game some time.