Thread: Rerolled.org

Tuconots

Rerolled.org

This post is directed to Draegan. I considered sending him a PM, but figured it was more appropriate to post in this thread. Plus, I'm not asking anything that would be too intimate to divulge, so I figured it was a safe bet.

Anyways, now that the FOH forums have a seemingly permanent home at Junkies Nation, I was wondering what sort of cost/benefits you've encountered. Whether it be with traffic, SEO, monetary stream to your for-profit sites, etc. I know you probably considered the cost/benefits before hand and I'm wondering what you've experienced after the fact or if you've even tried to use the forums to the benefit of Junkies nation.

My main reason for asking is because of the weight SEO seems to give to internet properties that have a community.
    No more unicorns.

infraction teflon Merkins4Brazil's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by n2xcbezx3y View Post
    Marcus Hunter for six years Great top quality Low cost jerseys is constructed of slender materials,louis vuitton sale uk,louis vuitton uk sale 33097 15hY, and are also certainly not thought to beSeveral different attire models include place his or her poker hands upward within the natural crown tendency represents
    ^ so much this

Tuconots
    Ding dong bannu bots

Thread Information