Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Shaving

Tuconots
    I push my nose to the side and try to get in there. I have trouble with it too
    Noodleface#1412 - <Rerolled> US-Hyjal Horde - Noodleface

Follow me on Twitch! - Streaming Rerolled minivan dad raids Friday nights 9PM EST and Saturday mornings 11AM EST!

Tuconots
    Yeah, I have to turn my DE razor sideways and put the corner of it up against my nose. It's not easy(also easy to cut yourself doing that)

Hell, I've cut myself with my DE shaking it dry. Shook it a couple times and totally hit myself in the side/stomach...cut the shit out of myself. Also dropped it once and it hit my leg and cut me.

Tuconots
    One time I tossed a DE blade in the trash and later on I pushed the trash down to flatten it a bit, now I have a nasty scar.

Had nothing to do with how easy it is to cut yourself, just wanted to tell my story.
    Noodleface#1412 - <Rerolled> US-Hyjal Horde - Noodleface

Follow me on Twitch! - Streaming Rerolled minivan dad raids Friday nights 9PM EST and Saturday mornings 11AM EST!

Tuconots
    One time I swallowed my D/E razor and it eviscerated all my internal organs.

Quote Originally Posted by brekk View Post
    In all reality I take pride in peoples surprise that I have mod powers at all.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    So I think I got a hold of a box of defective razors.

I've been using Feather razors for a couple years now. I'm currently on my 3rd pack of 100 razors(change my razor every 3 or 4 days). When you buy them by the 100, they come in a big long box filled with 20 5-packs of razors.

The first 5-pack was fine, shaving as normal. I open the 2nd 5-pack and go to shave my head and HOLY FUCK, it just cut the hell out of me. Brand new razor, never used before, and I probably have 20+ cuts on my head(which all bleed like crazy since it's your head). I had to sit with a towel on my head for like half an hour to get it all to stop.

I didn't know what was up, figured I was just being stupid or something, as I do occasionally cut myself. So I go to shave my face the next morning with the same razor and on the very first stroke down my cheek, it feels like a cheese grater on my skin and I'm bleeding in 2 spots. I throw that razor out, open a new razor(from the same 5-pack) and while it didn't feel great, it was "ok" and I cut myself in 2 more spots on my face before I was done. Go to use that same razor the next day...total cheese grater experience again. Try a THIRD blade...same thing.

So I throw out the rest of that 5-pack, open a new one, and everything is silky smooth and back to normal.

WTF? How did one random 5 pack, out of a box of 100 razors, get produced in such a defective manner? And how was it only one pack (or am I going to have more packs like this within this 100-pack) That sucked, not looking forward to more of those.

Tuconots
    after years of trying to fight the machine i've finally accepted that the Gillette razors offer the best combination of shaving ease/time required and quality of shave. yes they're stupidly expensive but i'm done fighting it. all hail our corporate overlords.