Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Shaving

Tuconets
    The single thing that has made the most difference in the comfort of my shaves, is this:

Amazon.com : Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. #1 Selling and Ranked by Amazon Customers. (Silver) : Beauty

Shaving while still in a steaming hot shower is awesome. It's about the most relaxed and soft that your hair follicles can get for shaving, very little irritation no matter what kind of razor or cream I use. Even shaving right out of the shower isn't quite the same, your skin/beard has a chance to cool off just a little bit, the bathroom as a whole is never quite as hot and steamy as a running shower.

Pretty sure someone here recommended that mirror like 2 years ago in this thread(or a similar one back on hoofshots, or wherever we all were just before rerolled.org), and it's been amazing.

Tuconets
    The shower shave is something I have been meaning to try. Thanks, ordered!

Tuconets
    well got the harry's stuff- worked good- shaving- without ANY product, just hot water rubbed on face (too lazy to lather up- i usually just shave that way- hot water and the razor) it worked about the same as a fusion- light pull - a "zip" sound as it ran over my 2 day beard- after one pass over face, just a few touch up spots to do in the harder areas.

edit:

got an email from a service rep of the company asking how i liked the razor, if i had any questions or suggestions, gave me her office number and email. nice CS touch on their part.

shaved twice so far and like the feel/shave , now to see how long each cartridge lasts...
    Last edited by Lenardo; 03-12-2015 at 04:25 PM.