Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2

Tuconots

Dota 2

=
    Last edited by Bels; 08-04-2014 at 08:03 AM.

Tuconots
    LGD.INT v LGD.CN on beyond the summit. Game 1 just finished in the bo5 w/ the int squad with a +1 winners bracket advantage.

Tuconots
    I recently started playing. I am disliking the League of Legends changes, so I decided to give this a go. Last hitting is a bit harder that it is in league, so I'm trying to get used to that. At this point I'm only really getting recommended items, but I am paying attention to youtube videos by Purge to get an understanding.

Tuconots
    Windrunner is a nice noob hero because of her escape. Jakiro is also nice because of ice path (max that first). Stay away from Tiny, Sand King, Earthshaker, and Pudge. I also really like Death Prophet for beginners.

Tuconots
    I have been playing as Windrunner, Axe, Antimage and Bane.

Tuconots
    Lich is really good to start with as well.

Tuconots
    Played a few games of this back when beta first started, but I was still doing LoL and never really got into it. Gonna pick it up back up if anyone's down for some low MMR games steam ID: nfefx.

I'm betting solo matchmaking is a barrel of monkeys.
    Last edited by Diamyr; 12-07-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Tuconots
    Hooked um'

Tuconots
    =
    Last edited by Bels; 08-04-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Tuconots
    If it's anything like it was in Dota, mana burn will propagate to ranged attacks. Does it also go to illusions in Dota2?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Szeth View Post
    If it's anything like it was in Dota, mana burn will propagate to ranged attacks. Does it also go to illusions in Dota2?
    I want to say yes.

Tuconots
    Yes to everything asked. Diffusal to counter omni ult though.

Tuconots
    Diffusal to counter ult eh? Not sure how it counters a teamwide ult compared to a single target. I woulda thought it was to dispel the repel shield.

Then again I'm still deeply into HoN so maybe I am speaking out of turn.

Tuconots
    Counter both, furion can't do anything while omni ult is up.

Tuconots
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=386787

Liquid signs bits of old Complexity - FluffnStuff, BulLba, Korok, TC, ixmike88

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    Man I hate Drow.
    Drow loves you, though

Drow is definitely my fav hero to play.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphid View Post
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=386787

Liquid signs bits of old Complexity - FluffnStuff, BulLba, Korok, TC, ixmike88
    Meh, team will be pretty mediocre. Korok is actually a really good player but gets way too aggressive. Bulba seemed to suck at LAN. Only thing I remember about tc/ixmike is getting in a pub with them, having them take shortlane as void/lich and feeding. Don't really know shit about fluff.

Tuconots
    gonna try this again going for all FOH inhouse tommorow night (saturday) 9pm EST, channel foh.

Tuconots
    I'm down if we play cm.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by an accordion View Post
    I'm down if we play cm.
    i really dont care from what i remember from the last inhouses i ran people bitched about how long it took, so maybe just AP or something till we get used to peoples skill lvls and shit, but i dont care i just wanna inhouse.

you bitches better show tomorrow
    Last edited by TecKnoe; 12-08-2012 at 03:05 AM.

Tuconots
    I will definitely be playing tomorrow night. Burned out playing with my friends at the moment : /

Tuconots
    I still have 2 beta invites left to give out, send me a PM with your e-mail if you want one.

Tuconots
    I don't like playing vs undying

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by vehn View Post
    Yeah, good players that can play undying are fucking annoying : /

Tuconots
    So TL debuts with
    Spoiler: 
    a win!

TL sponsoring a team can only be good for broader Dota attention.

Tuconots
    Good news everyone! Merlini made me a Moderator of his stream. I feel accomplished.

Tuconots
    movin' on up in the world
    an understated ensemble that puts the "b" in subtle

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Good news everyone! Merlini made me a Moderator of his stream. I feel accomplished.
    Troll inc

Tuconots
    Bout to ban boogaloo next time he feeds on visage.

Tuconots
    =
    Last edited by Bels; 08-04-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Elerion View Post
    So TL debuts with
    Spoiler: 
    a win!

TL sponsoring a team can only be good for broader Dota attention.
    Well, it was a stomp against an unknown team, but I can't see them picking up a team that they aren't planning to hold on for year or more, which is definitely good. There are sill quite a few organizations that will sign teams and promise them everything and then pussy out.

Tuconots
    What's the status of in house gaming? Is FOH still the meetup point or is there a new place to try and link up?

Tuconots
    So I started playing HoN back when it was in beta like a maniac for a few months until I realized I was ending most of my sessions raging. I gave up playing the game, but for the last 3 years or so I became a big fan of watching high tier matches. Unfortunately HoN is pretty small overall and they only have like 2 people casting so that's on average like 10 games / week and I want more. Long story short, I'm looking for a mod/website/streams that will help me transition to Dota so I can start watching that shit as well. I don't want to play the game, I just want to learn the heroes/items.

Another question is related to the audio streams that you can select while spectating matches. How do I find matches with audio ? Can I download them ? I'd prefer this instead of video streams so I can check out the heroes / items at will instead of alt-tabbing all the time.

Also, got 4 or 5 invites available for whoever pm's me their email address.

edit : figured out the audio thingie but why the fuck do I have to pay to watch a tournament that already ended ? I understand paying for the privilege of watching it live ingame with audio commentary but after it's over, it should be free.
    Last edited by gogusrl; 12-11-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Tuconots
    To watch tournament matches ingame you need to buy tickets to watch them in the dota store, but from time to time tournaments don't require them, for example dreamhack was viewable without ticket. Otherwise you have teamliquid.net, you might want to register and set up displayed streams to dota2 only, then you have joindota.com, which still feels rather buggy and I personally dislike own3d streams and lastly you have gosugamers, but I have never used those, so I can't give my opinion.

For casters, look at Tobi Wan's stuff, he's the Day9 of Dota2, then the stuff produced by The GD studio and from time to time, you can see pros like Puppey, Merlini or EternalEnvy cast or cocast some matches, which is probably the best.
    Last edited by Zaphid; 12-11-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Tuconots
    Btw on http://blog.dota2.com/ they started posting the Polycount contest winners. They'll post 3-4 everyday until friday where they'll reveal the grand prize winner. All of them will be added in next week's patch as ingame cosmetics, maybe with slight adjustments. Rest of the contest will be added later assuming it was high quality enough(there were a few really not so good entries).

Also as a reminder or for people who don't read dota2 newsites, Icefrog said 6.77(next major dota1 patch) will happen before xmas. Which means most likely this weekend, which means next week for dota2. Obviously there might be Valve time at work even for IF so it might not happen in time but still. Expect Drow and Magnus nerfs.

Tuconots
    Yeah read that a while ago, really hyped for 6.77.

Tuconots
    Is there some reliable way to get the cosmetic items that I don't know about? I just find it hard to get into the polycount winners when I know that in reality I'm never going to justify spending $10 on one of the sets, especially when the character models in DotA 2 are so small in the first place.

Tuconots
    WTT fucktons of DoTA2 items for Diablo 3 gold (equivalent market value).

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithani View Post
    Is there some reliable way to get the cosmetic items that I don't know about? I just find it hard to get into the polycount winners when I know that in reality I'm never going to justify spending $10 on one of the sets, especially when the character models in DotA 2 are so small in the first place.
    You can trade them but that means you need valuable shit to trade. You get items randomly and you get a guaranteed item every level up(in your profile levels). Also special occasions like the Diretide event which granted 1-2items per game regardless(some of them were essences that go into eggs but you could trade them for actual items). There might be one for christmas too, or just increased drops or whatever.

I find cosmetics are priced reasonably considering their high quality for the most part, at least when compared to LoL. Might be a bit more expensive I never really looked into it too much as until now they haven't released cosmetics for heroes I actually play and I'm not buying shit for heroes I don't play obviously.

Tuconots
    Brazilians are killing this game for me. 2 or 3 out of 5 always Brazilians and they are fucking annoying and lack simple game mechanics.

Tuconots
    I can honestly say that I haven't played with a bad Brazilian in months. Don't really get them in many games but I find they're usually better than the majority of American players despite their inability to communicate. Proper skill use, reactions and map awareness are way more important than being able to chat it up at a public level and it's been a very long time where I've had a Brazilian player on my team that wasn't good in those categories.

Tuconots
    It really has been since all the invites went out. Never was a problem before, MM is just very streaky too, when you get fucked you get it hard.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    Subbed to Merlini, not sure why because mobile twitch doesn't get ads. Supporting Sutekh regime at this point.
    Mah nigga, if only everyone else would sub!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAgain!? View Post
    It really has been since all the invites went out. Never was a problem before, MM is just very streaky too, when you get fucked you get it hard.
    I think it's been pretty much confirmed that if you're doing really well it'll put you with worse and worse teammates.

Tuconots
    I think it's been pretty much confirmed that if you're doing really well it'll put you with worse and worse teammates.
    Is that why I went from 8 straight wins (carried or carrying) to 7 straight losses (I might as well be 1v5)?

Tuconots
    Dev guy said it wasn't the case but urban legend based on anecdotical evidence seems to suggest that when you win a bunch of games, the MM then tries to match you against better players but often gives you shittier teammates too which result in getting stomped and then it does that a few times in a row. I don't know I don't really feel that's the case personally but I have had streaks for sure so I don't know how it works. It is probably the human quality of discerning patterns when there's none and memory working better when you have bad experiences than good ones. I guess if we could see ratings we could see what's going on more accurately but who knows.

I think MM works adequately, considering it's a 5vs5 matchmaking system. Only thing I hate is stacks and how they're worked around. If I queue and get an instant popup, it's pretty much always a 5man stack vs a 4man stack+me, which is generally a loss because it seems to always be a shitty 4man stack, so I just dodge these. System will work better when they have a ranked ladder team matchmaking or however they called it and limit stacks in normal mm. Also it'll be better once I can queue for -ar so you don't have to play the tryhard team with TA mid magnus hard lane sven lina jakiro easy lane.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    Dev guy said it wasn't the case but urban legend based on anecdotical evidence seems to suggest that when you win a bunch of games, the MM then tries to match you against better players but often gives you shittier teammates too which result in getting stomped and then it does that a few times in a row. I don't know I don't really feel that's the case personally but I have had streaks for sure so I don't know how it works. It is probably the human quality of discerning patterns when there's none and memory working better when you have bad experiences than good ones. I guess if we could see ratings we could see what's going on more accurately but who knows.

I think MM works adequately, considering it's a 5vs5 matchmaking system. Only thing I hate is stacks and how they're worked around. If I queue and get an instant popup, it's pretty much always a 5man stack vs a 4man stack+me, which is generally a loss because it seems to always be a shitty 4man stack, so I just dodge these. System will work better when they have a ranked ladder team matchmaking or however they called it and limit stacks in normal mm. Also it'll be better once I can queue for -ar so you don't have to play the tryhard team with TA mid magnus hard lane sven lina jakiro easy lane.
    This may or may not be true, but I find that when I'm blue or pink, it's the medium-high bracket and when I'm orange or brown, I'm in the high-very high bracket (similar to how HoN did it). The quality of player is generally better when I'm further down the list. Of course, I could be wrong.

Tuconots
    I've been randoming a lot lately and the matchmaking has no way of expecting that, yeah I can get any support and be halfway decent, or I can get somebody like Pudge and basically bury my team's chances of winning because I have no idea how to play him right and no experience. Or the team can go full retard and pick 5 melee carries, no kidding, I was the first one to pick.

Tuconots
    Oh man Bastion announcer -_-

I may have to buy that and I don't even really play any more

Tuconots
    Added Timbersaw!

GAMEPLAY
    - Ancient Apparition: Fixed status effect ignoring magic immune units (HP Freeze and Shatter).
    - Silencer: Fixed Last Word not being triggered by Invoke.
    - Slark: Fixed Pounce leashing illusions.
    - Undying: Fixed Decay providing too much healing to Undying.
    - Fixed Shadow Blade interaction with Cleave and Critical Strike.
    - Fixed Cycloning yourself causing you to take damage from Orchid.

Lastest patch on test. Shredder is pretty fun but also pretty hard to play. Seems good for midgame, but dies out quite a bit lategame as far as I can tell unless the fight lasts forever. Since he's a huge mana whore AND needs to tank up, that makes him also very item dependent. Bloodstone is nice though, does everything, and he can farm really quickly once he has good mana regen since he can obliterate neutrals or lane creeps repeatedly with his 6-8secs cooldown aoes.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by vehn View Post
    You would think Anti-Mage would do well against Undying.

AM picker.

Tuconots
    3..2..1.. Ravage

Last edited by Luxer; 12-13-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Tuconots
    bad commentator, embarrassingly bad player and yet still somewhat popular in the scene due to vagina

Also, cyborgmatt already has already posted all the polycount sets that will be added to the game.
    Last edited by an accordion; 12-13-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Tuconots
    Don't see a new post and his old polycount post is only the ones he THOUGHT were the best, nothing to do with valve or internal files.

Tuconots
    Oh, whoops. So far it's still 100% I guess.

Tuconots
    Don't see a new post and his old polycount post is only the ones he THOUGHT were the best, nothing to do with valve or internal files.
    http://imgur.com/a/DgGFh Try this

Tuconots
    Half the time I log into Steam, I get invited to games.

People sure are still going hard on this. I'm coming back for when everything is implemented.

Tuconots
    Sheever is horrible.. pisses me off cause everytime I watch a live tournament game there's 3 foreign language announcers and Sheever. Pretty bad when i'd rather watch it with no commentary.

Tuconots
    The girl who is casting the defense 3 in dotatv is even worse than Sheever. How do people even bring up feminism in gaming when you can be absolutely completely worthless at all things beyond having been born with a vagina and get respect, praise, staunch white knight defenders etc.

Tuconots
    i wouldnt mind sheever so much if she didnt solo cast all the time. she needs someone for analysis stuff

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphid View Post
    Yeah assumed that'd happen but at the time of my post it hadn't yet. Anyway not that it matters too much since all of the ones Cyborgmatt had in his post are probably gonna get done eventually. Also doesn't say who is the grand winner, even though most likely one of Anui's set, guy does crazy shit.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by bayr View Post
    The girl who is casting the defense 3 in dotatv is even worse than Sheever. How do people even bring up feminism in gaming when you can be absolutely completely worthless at all things beyond having been born with a vagina and get respect, praise, staunch white knight defenders etc.
    That diamond chick? I tried watching some replays of some matches I missed and she was casting those. Listened to about 1 min of her going "yeah...i've like never really casted before, so if it sucks..." and then went no broadcaster. It was a choice between her and some dude talking about coming home to a bunch of water damage in his house.

Tuconots
    Yeah tobi is basically human garbage, they charge $10 for the ticket and the casting is even worse than having to listen to him solo casting, which is pretty fucking bad to begin with

Tuconots
    If you play in the morning US hours, say, anywhere around 9AM EST - 1PM EST, you will get a lot of BRs and Russians and it makes it really awful. The first few months I joined Dota2 I had a burning hatred for the BRs and it actually has completely shifted to the Russians. I actually don't mind the BRs anymore.

Also, All Pick is an extremely degenerate mode to play right now and I suggest you only queue Random Draft or Captain's Mode (even if solo queue'ing) because with RD you are less likely to play against Drow/Centaur and in CM they are blocked out. If these 2 heroes were in Captain's Mode, they would have been nerfed already because it would heavily affect the Pro scene.

Tuconots
    No idea why people hate Tobi. He isn't the best, but he isn't near the worst. At least he is excited about the game and has been apart of it for awhile.

Sheever hasn't been playing Dota for more than a year and she is already casting. Not sure how that works.

Also, where the fuck is ALL RANDOM? That is the best type of random.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by bayr View Post
    Yeah tobi is basically human garbage, they charge $10 for the ticket and the casting is even worse than having to listen to him solo casting, which is pretty fucking bad to begin with
    the ticket was $10 because it also came with a courier

granted the courier is disappointing

Tuconots
    Pretty much. I only ever play before noon or if I have a full group. Fuck BR's and their huehuehue's

Tuconots
    Played a game today where the team only used the chat wheel and pings to communicate. We actually dominated and won in like 29 minutes. Was much much easier to coordinate shit than trying to talk/type.

Tuconots
    Yep, pinging is amazing when people understand that its saying "look here and at me and figure out what I am suggesting". It doesn't mean GOGOGO, it doesn't mean rune, it means LOOK HERE AND AT ME!

Tuconots

Tuconots
    I hate all the people that random each game, really fucks potential team chemistry for 200 extra gold.

Tuconots
    Also don't understand the hate on Tobi. He's fun to listen to and entertaining, which is what matters. Otherwise, it'd be a boring thing to watch. When he has a Pro gamer as a co-caster, it's even better (Puppy, Syn, Slesh, etc.)

Where's my fuckin' Pit Fiend and Techies????

Tuconots
    =
    Last edited by Bels; 08-04-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Registered User Astral Projection's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Have 6 keys to give away. PM your Steam name if interested and I'll send you a gift key.
    Last edited by Astral Projection; 12-13-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Tuconots
    Just had a dude decimate on Meepo. First time I've ever seen that happen and was quite amazed. Don't think the other team realized what his spells actually do since everyone sucks at him.

Tuconots
    Meepo is definitely one of those heroes with a very high skill ceiling, he's extremely difficult for the average player to do well with but in the right hands a good meepo can be absolutely crazy. It just takes a lot of micro, good decision making and multi tasking for meepo, but if you can do it right it's a sight to behold.

Tuconots
    If you see Meepo, grab Lion or Lina and enjoy your free kill, unless he snowballs like crazy. If you see him on your team, pray it's one of those guys that don't speak a word of english, but their skill makes up for that.

Tuconots
    Timbersaw patch is live.

Tuconots
    I've got some keys to give away if anyone needs one.

Tuconots
    Day 3 of the polycount contest winners

http://blog.dota2.com/2012/12/polyco...-winners-doom/

Tuconots
    wow timbersaw is so well done. very fluid animations.

Tuconots
    Timbersaw... He isn't supposed to be competitive, right ? I mean str hero, with all of his nukes doing less than average dmg and rather high mana costs and almost no CC. Even if he gets farmed he seems to fall off a cliff once people get bkbs or get 1-2 damage items.

Also, 3 million accounts: http://imgur.com/DfaTx
    Last edited by Zaphid; 12-14-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Tuconots
    Timbersaw is a pub ganker, pretty good one at that but yeah don't think he'll be competitive. He was just added to -cm though in dota1 so it's hard to say but the lack of CC other than a slow at 6+ isn't very good.

Tuconots
    I don't think he's a comp. hero, but do remember his nukes are pure dmg most of the time. And his 15% stat reduction is useful against carries. He's a lot of fun in pubs so far, but that may just be because people aren't respecting him yet.

Tuconots
    Stats for the heroes right now

http://i.imgur.com/W4WAp.png

Drow is perfectly okay

Tuconots
    Why are fucking retarded heroes like Timbersaw being added, and not classic, popular heroes?

Tuconots
    What's a classic popular hero that hasn't been added?

Tuconots
    he can only mean techies, dont be obtuse

Tuconots
    I think it depends on how they feel about heroes status, I'm pretty sure medusa had at least one design overhaul since she was added to the files

Tuconots
    Well Shredder isn't "classic" as much as many of the heroes not added yet simply because he was added like less than 2years ago. He was added during Rubick/Phoenix/Tuskarr patch iirc, which all in all is a fairly recent addition.

You can just look at the list of heroes left and see there's some older heroes which haven't been remade. I did check it though and there's not as many as I thought, but 2 of them are my most expected heroes(Abaddon and Bristleback). The 3rd one is Techies. Other than that Pit Lord, Medusa, Troll Warlord, Soul Keeper, TC(kinda but I think it's the most recent of this bunch) but all of these have been remade partially or almost completely.
    Last edited by Pyros; 12-14-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Tuconots
    What Pyros said; Aba, Bristele, Techies, Pit, Medusa, Troll, Soul Keeper. Come on, they are OG and eagerly anticipated (clearly Techies being the bestest of the best).

Tuconots
    Soul Keeper, Techies, Troll, Medusa.

Tuconots
    None of the heroes listed were popular except for techies (fuck adding techies) and medusa. I'll agree on medusa.

Tuconots
    Well Shredder isn't "classic" as much as many of the heroes not added yet simply because he was added like less than 2years ago. He was added during Rubick/Phoenix/Tuskarr patch iirc, which all in all is a fairly recent addition.
    Shredder came in the Legion Commander patch I'm pretty sure, which was like December 2011 or something? It's been about a year.

Medusa's basically done, speculation about why she's not in yet includes talk of a remake in the next Dota patch, which should be out next week or so.
    LOL LOOK GUYS IT'S AN AVATAR I USED LIKE 10 YEARS AGO HOW AWESOME IS THAT WE SHOULD BRING BACK THE BLACK GUY NEXT LOLOLOLOLOL

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Shredder came in the Legion Commander patch I'm pretty sure, which was like December 2011 or something? It's been about a year.

Medusa's basically done, speculation about why she's not in yet includes talk of a remake in the next Dota patch, which should be out next week or so.
    Actually Medusa might not be done, they did a complete design rework on her(changed her icon, her textures colors and shit like that, and incidentally her particles to match the new style). Well she might be done now but maybe not last week when they decided what to add to the patch. Could also be because of the remake, I read similar stuff. Hoping for 6.77 this weekend so we'll see, hope Icefrog doesn't overdo the reworks again though, his last batch of reworks were over the top for most of them(centaur ulti, jakiro ice path, drow aura).

And you're right about Shredder, thought he was older but he was in fact added with the Skywrath/Legion Commander/Xin patch, which is a very recent batch of heroes, 6.73. I don't really know any of these "new" heroes anyway, also don't really care about most of the other not added heroes but the 2 I mentionned so not a big deal for me who gets first. I do know I don't give a fuck about Medusa though. I wouldn't mind Frost Wyrm over most of the older heroes either.

Tuconots
    Terror Blade, Why none of you niggas like Terror blade?!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 12-14-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Terror Blade, Why none of you niggas like Terror blade?!
    He was a fun hero to play.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by dioblaire View Post
    He was a fun hero to play.
    He was changed quite a bit over time though. Granted he was changed back to fairly close to what he was, only Soul Steal was completely removed in favor of Reflection.

Anyway fun heroes are a matter of taste, I'm sure some people will argue Shredder is a more fun hero than Terrorblade or Medusa, myself I don't care either way. At least they released a hero, that's one less in the pool of heroes left to port so you're one hero closer to getting the port you want before 2014.

Tuconots
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1203260
    6.77 notes. Excelent changes all around.

Spoiler: 
    Ancient Apparition
    - Chilling Touch manacost rescaled from 140 to 110/120/130/140

Batrider
    - Batrider can no longer attack while using Flaming Lasso

Bounty Hunter
    - Track no longer reduces armor

Centaur
    - Movement speed decreased from 305 to 300
    - Double Edge no longer interrupts channeling
    - Stampede now applies a 100% slow instead of a stun (as always, units cannot be slowed below 100 movement speed)

Clockwerk
    - Agility growth increased from 1.2 to 2.3

Dazzle
    - Shallow Grave cast range rescaled from 400/600/800/1000 to 550/700/850/1000

Doom Bringer
    - Scorched Earth now also affects other units you control
    - Doom now has too much armor! (+1)

Drow Ranger
    - Trueshot Aura now only affects non-hero units within 900 range of Drow

Earthshaker
    - Aftershock stun duration rescaled from 0.3/0.7/1.2/1.5 to 0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5
    - Aftershock damage increased from 25/45/75/115 to 50/75/100/125
    - Enchant Totem cooldown decreased from 6 to 5

Enchantress
    - Untouchable AS reduction increased from 20/40/60/80 to 20/50/80/110

Jakiro
    - Ice Path damage from 100 to 25/50/75/100

Lycanthrope
    - Base Int increased from 15 to 17
    - Spirit Wolves armor increased by 1

Magnus
    - Skewer no longer affects magic immune units
    - Skewer cast range rescaled from 1200 to 600/800/1000/1200
    - Reverse Polarity duration decreased from 2.5/3.25/4 to 2.25/3/3.75

Medusa
    - Stone Gaze cooldown decreased from 140/110/80 to 140/100/60

Mirana
    - Moonlight Shadow duration increased from 11 to 15 seconds

Morphling
    - Cast animation time decreased from 0.4 to 0.25

Necrolyte
    - Reaper's Scythe stun/delay increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds

Omniknight
    - Purification cast range rescaled from 400/500/600/700 to 700

Phoenix
    - Sun Ray max range decreased from 1600 to 1300
    - Sun Ray base damage decreased from 16/24/32/40 to 15/20/25/30
    - Sun Ray now ends if you are stunned or silenced
    - Fixed some Sunray lag issues

Puck
    - Illusory Orb cooldown decreased from 13 to 12

Pugna
    - Decrepify cooldown decreased from 13/11/9/7 to 12/10/8/6

Shadow Demon
    - Shadow Poison cooldown decreased from 3 to 2.75

Slark
    - Base agility increased by 6

Spectre
    - Haunt no longer ends when you use reality (the targeted illusion is still replaced by you though)

Sven
    - Great Cleave damage decreased from 25/40/55/70 to 20/35/50/65
    - Warcry duration decreased from 8 to 7 seconds

Templar Assassin
    - Refraction manacost increased from 75 to 100

Terrorblade
    - Movement speed increased by 5

Treant Protector
    - Damage increased by 10
    - Leech Seed cooldown decreased from 18/16/14/12 to 16/14/12/10
    - Overgrowth cooldown decreased from 80 to 70
    - Living Armor damage instances increased from 6 to 7
    - Living Armor can be cast through the minimap (only considers heroes and towers/rax in this mode)

Undying
    - Decay damage reduced from 40/80/120/160 to 20/60/100/140

Vengeful Spirit
    - Wave of Terror damage increased from 18.75/37.5/56.25/75 to 30/50/70/90

Viper
    - Base strength increased by 3

Warlock
    - Shadow Word cooldown decreased from 20 to 16

Weaver
    - Shukuchi damage increased from 90/100/110/120 to 90/110/130/150

Winter Wyvern
    - Arctic Burn cooldown decreased from 60/50/40/30 to 50/40/30/20