Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2016

Tuconots

E3 2016

We're about a week out now, so this seemed like a decent time to make a thread for it. To start, here's the schedule for the conferences (all times PST):

EA: June 12, 1 pm
    Bethesda: June 12, 7 pm
    Microsoft: June 13, 9:30 am
    PC Gaming: June 13, 12 pm
    Ubisoft: June 13, 1 pm
    Sony: June 13, 6 pm

Should be at least some decent shit this year: Horizon, Dishonored 2, Zelda Wii U, For Honor, there's some crazy rumor of a Sucker Punch-developed Spider Man game, and probably some other shit that I'm blanking on.

Tuconots
    The only thing I'm excited about is what hasn't been announced yet. Most of the major players known material isn't really all that exciting (although I would like a more in depth look at Wildlands to see if Ubi fucked that pooch too).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulrn View Post
    Johdi
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Bitch View Post
    This election is only about skin color and its effects in the United States. Nothing else.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulrn View Post
    The only thing I'm excited about is what hasn't been announced yet. Most of the major players known material isn't really all that exciting (although I would like a more in depth look at Wildlands to see if Ubi fucked that pooch too).
    They obviously did. I cannot wait to see all of the sweet Ubisoft "In game" trailers which get downgraded a year before launch.

Hopeful announcements:

1) New Red Dead Game

That's it. Everything else sucks.

Tuconots
    Actually kind of disappointed with what's going on this year; I sent in credentials to get my badge but was sort of wishy washy. Could randomly decide but I doubt it, honestly. Looking to be a fairly boring year.

Tuconots
    The Last Guardian with something more than "It's not dead!" please.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Szlia View Post
    The Last Guardian with something more than "It's not dead!" please.
    Thought it was confirmed for 2016 last year with the 5 minute gameplay demo?

I'd like to see more of Horizon, hopefully a new Rockstar game, a confirmed date for FF 7 chapter 1 and actual information from CDPR regarding Cyberpunk 2077.

And a Bloodborne 2 teaser for 2017 since there needs to be a From Software game every year. That should be a thing. I'd settle for a Demon Souls PS4 HD remaster.

Cyberpunk 2077 is probably the thing I'd like to see most though. Especially since they said it was their largest and most ambitious project to date, which is crazy when you consider the scope and production values of The Witcher 3.

Tuconots
    Interested in hardware announcements and OS updates now that MS is opting people in to the next big preview over the next 2 weeks leading up to their presser.

I tend to worry about games when they're closer to actually being released. Would like to see some more Crackdown.

Tuconots
    I'd completely forgotten about the RDR 2 rumor, hopefully that pans out. Mount and Blade 2 is also supposed to put in an appearance, if I'm remembering correctly, hopefully with a release date. I'm also hoping we'll see more of Wild, but I wouldn't be shocked if they hold off on that one until one of the European expos.

On the Incredibly Unlikely Wishlist side of things, I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls VI announcement, and to get a look at what Rocksteady is working on now that they're done with Batman, but we're probably at least a year too early for either.

Tuconots
    Maybe we'll actually get some new Kingdom Hearts 3 stuff this year

Maybe?

PSN: Coleslawter89

Tuconots
    Were they opening E3 to the public this year or next year? Or was that a false rumor..?
    Once you open the rabbit hole its hard to go back..

Tuconots
    Bout time for a new Elder Scrolls game, isn't it?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by icarr757 View Post
    Bout time for a new Elder Scrolls game, isn't it?
    Well, Fallout came out last year, so based on Bethesda's track record, we're probably 24 years out from the next Elder Scrolls. However, I believe Bethesda's said that they've been expanding their dev team, so assuming that that's sped things up, I'll give it the *smallest* chance that we'll see TES VI this year.

Tuconots
    Every year i hope for a ticking clock into a Chrono game teaser, and every year they are still showing ff15 instead.

Tuconots
    Hoping for a new Burnout game reveal.

Also wanna hear more about Sea of Thieves.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Diemess View Post
    Were they opening E3 to the public this year or next year? Or was that a false rumor..?
    It was this year(im pretty sure), i put in for tickets but never heard back after that.

My current main interest is For Honor and Ghost Recon.
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue
    League of Legends Meta Source

Xbox, PSN, Steam, Origin - Xexx01

Tuconots
    Prease be excite
    PSN: Ritley

Tuconots
    we should see new games from bethesda, rockstar (red dead 2 and maybe one other new game), more detail on mass effect andromeda, and probably other new stuff. Plus PS 4k and release date, and Xbox Scorpio maybe

while its too late to attend E3 this year, if you do live around the LA area just sign up for tickets and don't upload dev credentials. you won't get in this year, but chances are good they will just give you free expo tickets next year

Tuconots
    Don't think we'll hear anything from CDPR on their Cyberpunk game for at least a couple years. They JUST finished their final Witcher 3 expansion, so they probably just got back from vacation after going gold on the release. They're not a big enough studio to have multiple dev teams/projects at once.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandai View Post
    Don't think we'll hear anything from CDPR on their Cyberpunk game for at least a couple years. They JUST finished their final Witcher 3 expansion, so they probably just got back from vacation after going gold on the release. They're not a big enough studio to have multiple dev teams/projects at once.
    The executive went on to say that Cyberpunk 2077 is a "huge game" that has a magnitude "much greater" than The Witcher series. Overall, CD Projekt Red has "amazingly large ambitions" for this game.

To reach this goal, CD Projekt president Adam Kicinski said the studio plans to at least double its headcount, which currently stands at around 400 people.Not all will work on Cyberpunk 2077, of course, as the team members will be split into four distinct groups, some of which will "penetrate new gaming segments," he said.
    400 going to 800

They've said that it won't release at least until 2017, and while I think it will be 2018+, there is still a chance they have something to show. They are upgrading their engine tools as well, so maybe they will pull a reverse Witcher 3? E3 demo in 2016 with decent graphics, then release with a massive graphical upgrade boost in 2017/18. Doable considering only the PC version is in development.

Tuconots
    Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to Destiny info (hopefully D2). Still hopelessly addicted.

Tuconots
    In terms of console gaming... I just really want to know Nintendo's plans. I know what they should be. I know what they'll probably be instead. However, as a child of the 80's and Nintendo really being my first gaming love, I feel like this is really their last chance to be relevant. They'll probably always have their place in the handheld industry but I need a peek into their grand plan.

I'm afraid we're going to get the same Smash and Mario Kart (except NX edition) with a couple of NX exclusive characters. Probably same idea with Twilight Princess will come to light with NX. We'll just get a more graphically advanced version with the NX. Will we get a Metroid? Punch-Out? or... How about Castlevania? Final Fantasy? Will there be just a bunch of niche NX games? al a Wii?

I'm assuming we'll know more this Fall/Winter but will E3 bring us any insight to Nintendo's plans whatsoever?
    [D3] Muligan#1208 - View My Profile
    [EQII] Muligan Van'Jurai - Templar - Nagafen & Antonia Bayle (retired)
    [EQ] Muligan Van'Jurai - Dark Elf Cleric - Lanys T'vyl (retired)

Tuconots
    I remember reading something a month or so ago that said Nintendo wouldn't be showing or talking about NX at E3 at all.

All I want from E3 this year is a release date on Horizon Zero Dawn. Had it preordered since the moment it appeared on Amazon, but the release date is still 12/31/16 placeholder. Western dates for P5 and Nier would be nice too, but I doubt we'll get any info on either.
    Vorph#1334 - D3

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Randin View Post
    Well, Fallout came out last year, so based on Bethesda's track record, we're probably 24 years out from the next Elder Scrolls. However, I believe Bethesda's said that they've been expanding their dev team, so assuming that that's sped things up, I'll give it the *smallest* chance that we'll see TES VI this year.
    Heh. Just realized that when I rattled off those numbers, I was basing it off the gap of time between Oblivion and Skyrim, without taking Fallout 3 into account. So yeah, we actually are about due for the next Elder Scrolls game; I'd still bet on it being next year, but an announcement this year is a lot more likely than I'd thought.

Make Eorzea Great Again Kriptini's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I'll be there! Don't think it will be as exciting as last year, though. Hopefully SE puts up a big display for FFXV.

Tuconots
    RDR2 please.
    Yes, we are the Society for the Protection of Loli Dwarves!

Tuconots
    C'mon Techland, give us something about Hellraid. Oh wait nvm they won't. They shelved it.

God fucking damn it. I was so looking forward to that game. And I guess it will be another 1-2 years before they start talking about that new open world fantasy game. Damn.

Tuconots
    bethesda gonna announce skyrim remaster, with support for mods on consoles

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorph View Post
    I remember reading something a month or so ago that said Nintendo wouldn't be showing or talking about NX at E3 at all.

All I want from E3 this year is a release date on Horizon Zero Dawn. Had it preordered since the moment it appeared on Amazon, but the release date is still 12/31/16 placeholder. Western dates for P5 and Nier would be nice too, but I doubt we'll get any info on either.
    I'm sure you probably heard by now, but if not, it was delayed to 2/28/2017, but they released a new trailer.

Registered Vombatus Ursinus Wombat's Avatar
    Tuconots
    Ah, there's my "Saint's Row 5" I've been looking for:
    Agents of Mayhem Official Cinematic Announcement Trailer - YouTube

Tuconots
    Would be a hell of a thing if MS really made this official next week.

Microsoft could turn every PC into an Xbox

Microsoft is currently working on a secret project internally, codenamed Helix. Kotaku originally reported on the Project Helix name, and the work is designed to more closely combine Xbox and Windows 10. Some of that work has started, but more of it is due later this year and next year with future upgrades to Windows 10. Microsoft wants to enable features like streaming PC games to the Xbox One, but sources familiar with the company's plans also tell us there are greater ambitions to make Xbox One games playable on a PC without needing a console for streaming.

Part of this could involve bringing the full Xbox One UI and system directly into desktop versions of Windows 10. The latest Xbox One dashboards are built on top of Windows 10, so most of the work involved would be customizing the interface towards keyboard and mouse. Bringing the Xbox One UI over to Windows 10 machines would effectively turn every PC into an Xbox One, especially if they're also capable of running the latest console games.

If Xbox One games are truly playable on PCs, then this approach also boosts Microsoft's Universal App platform and the ability to offer a single store purchase that will work across PCs and consoles.

Tuconots
    I wonder how they will deal with piracy and online hacking

Tuconots
    Not only that but the control disparity. I don't think console peasants will enjoy getting gibbed from players with superior controls. Then the ESP, wall hacks and the plethora other shit that plagues PC gaming on competitive titles.

If anything, this would solidify me staying with Sony for my console needs. I already have a PC. I'd have even less of a reason to buy an Xbox. Not sure that is a good idea on their part.

Tuconots
    There's a few things that aren't in that article that would have to be addressed for Xbone games to work on PC. Xbone games clearly are not directly Windows 10 compatible, otherwise way way more games would be ported over because that's just easy money. No matter how well written, there's no way a modern PC could emulate Xbone well enough for most of the games to run at all. So either they're close enough where some artificial architecture can be added to PC Win10 to enable the games to run, or they're just going to make it way easier to port them somehow (Helix and PC dashboard could be a framework of some kind to help convert things instead of needing to go fully from console to PC)

Either way, none of that addresses online play or cross play. I would actually expect this move from Microsoft IF they wanted to back off from Xbox as a front-of-the-line brand and device going forward, and perhaps just rebrand it as essentially a gaming-pc-console-thing. Basically a Steam machine but with established users and such. Considering their stubbornness on letting keyboards and mice work on the Xbox though that would be a big shift.

Tuconots
    Wonder if they will do 360 BC support with it as well. Scalebound is the only Xbone exclusive game I'm at all interested in but I still want to play Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia someday, and I'd like to replay Nier again too. (Assuming they ever make it onto the BC list, that is)

I really don't see what the upside here is for MS though, which makes me skeptical of the whole idea until they make an official announcement. I mean, we had rumors of MS doing cloud based streaming of xbox games to PC in previous years, and nothing ever came of that.
    Last edited by Vorph; 06-07-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Vorph#1334 - D3

Tuconots
    I'd think there's a lot they could do there, just depends on what they could actually get momentum behind. We're already going to see things like 'meStevo - playing Stellaris on Steam' on Xbox Live friends lists shortly. If I bought a game digitally from MS and that entitled me to play that game on every relevant platform (future iterations of the console, all compatible PCs, mobile devices) then they'd have my money. The huge win there would be any third party support they could muster.

I've got 550 titles in Steam, something like 80 titles installed on my One, I'd love to be able to play those wherever with relative ease. Steaming works great, open to more options like bringing the full Xbox experience to my PC if that's their vision. Their upside is brand loyalty the same way many of us are loyal to Steam by virtue of a large library, console sales and licensing revenue.
    Last edited by meStevo; 06-08-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Tuconots
    So if Xbox One games can be played on a PC, why would people buy Xbox One platforms from then on?

If a game is shared between PC, Xbox and PS4, the obvious choice for anyone with a somewhat new computer would be the PC version.

If a game is console exclusive for Xbox, you'd still buy the PC version. Odd part would also be that a console exclusive for the Xbox would turn into the definition of consolitis. Made for the vastly lower common denominator of two platforms.

Point being, if Xbox games are automatically windows games, why ever make xbox games? If you do not have a Xbox or PC now (or a bad one), one of those little box PCs now would probably outmatch the xbox in power wouldn't it? Again, making a PC purchase and gaming on the PC preferable over the Xbox.

Always the argument of playing from the couch, but could still do that by connecting the new box machine to the TV instead of a monitor. Still have all Xbox games with it also working as a PC, get access to all PC things and probably the same apps as the xbox too.

If this happens, I don't really see any other end than Microsoft pulling out of the console race from the next generation onwards. Instead of Xbox exclusive, you get Windows 10 / windows store, exclusives. And instead of being the one with the lowest graphics with the xbox one, they'd be the default winner of any FPS / graphics settings because it'd be Microsoft (PC) vs Sony (PS4).

EDIT: Scenario. Microsoft continues this cycle of Xboxes, but with no new versions of the console being made. They use the rest of this generations life cycle to shifting their focus to game development on their PC. They start making Steam like little PCs, which are pre-installed to work at different settings based on the version of the machine you get. Developers could then just adjust graphic settings easily to get the max out of every version. Boxes could also include office subscriptions for student versions, which would probably corner the student market.

Doing that they'd only have to get PC exclusivity from third party developers, and that way I can actually see a MS store fast surpassing anything else than Steam. If Microsoft also managed to get some sort of deal with developers that verified Steam purchases could be made valid for the MS store as well...

That combined with new games more often than not (and probably every AAA title) being a MS store exclusive on PC could challenge Steam too.
    Last edited by Droigan; 06-08-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Tuconots
    So if Xbox One games can be played on a PC, why would people buy Xbox One platforms from then on?
    Pretty obvious, the Xbox is like 300 bucks max. Good luck buying a PC for that.

This is a really good move by MS imo, something that Sony can't even match
    Quote Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    That is how First Blood was drawn though. Do we want John Rambo roaming through the forest of our forums killing the police?

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Evernothing View Post
    Dwayne Hekotat Alozondo Mountain Dew Comacho
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabamf View Post
    She's done riding the dick train and you're the beta provider. Disregard your feelings; break up with her and die alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kegkilla View Post
    let it be known that IRB is in favor of rolling cripples out onto the battlefield.

Tuconots
    Nm

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Column View Post
    Pretty obvious, the Xbox is like 300 bucks max. Good luck buying a PC for that.

This is a really good move by MS imo, something that Sony can't even match
    Now if they can actually implement it correctly, which would be a whole different story altogether. They were just touting how revolutionary their 360 cloud audio would be, and it is a steaming pile of garbage. I severely doubt Microsoft cannot just do anything more than half ass everything from here on out.

Tuconots
    I hope they announce a RDR remaster for PC alongside the sequel announcement. I never finished it on PS3 and I don't want to hook my PS3 back up.

Tuconots
    The exclusive titles work fine so far. Killer Instinct etc.

I have no idea how they are going to do the non MS titles tho. I guess we will find out.
    Most Emulators on your computer take a shit ton of horsepower to run
    That is how First Blood was drawn though. Do we want John Rambo roaming through the forest of our forums killing the police?

MAKE EARTH EXTINCT AGAIN! Abefroman's Avatar
    Tuconots
    I wish the console companies would come out with something like the 3d0 blaster. Just a card you plug into your computer that basically does what the console does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface
    Marriage is the best, I love having sex with my husband and giving him BJ's when I'm on my period

Tuconots
    Watch Dogs 2 has been officially announced.

New character, set in the Bay Area, etc, etc. The first was flawed, but I still got some enjoyment out of it, so it'll be interesting to see if they can get their shit together all the way for this one. They're saying the right things, so I have some optimism; expanding the hacking abilities, making things freeform enough that you could do a no-kill or no-gun playthrough, fixing the driving.

My major complaint for the first one was that it seemed like they were too timid in really committing to the whole "hack everything," "the city is your weapon" angle, and instead the game would often just devolve into another cover-based shooter. The first time I came across a situation where the correct solution wasn't to hack something, but rather to pull out a fucking grenade launcher, was when I realized the game had lost its way. So if they can fix that for WD2, they may actually have something.

Tuconots
    Watch Dogs was pretty much everything wrong with games these days. Who the fuck wants a sequel?

Tuconots
    The driving and shooting mechanics were solid, but the open world was pretty soulless. Everything that was supposed to make it unique was pretty terrible, as was the "PVP". The story sucked for the most part, but the ending was decent (ignoring the actual gameplay of the final set of missions which was pretty bad).

Despite all that, I'd still play a sequel if they actually deliver on the things they promised for the first one. I certainly wouldn't pre-order it though--GameFly rental or a GPU voucher like the last time.
    Vorph#1334 - D3

Tuconots
    PSN: Coleslawter89

Tuconots
    Skyrim remaster with mods & high rez packs for consoles... As a pc player this does not impress me at all. But it seems like a pretty easy $$$ grab for Bethesda with minimal work on their part. Hell, they should add Mac to the list to round things out. Hope their might be more.

Tuconots

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    Are we pretending the physics was the worst part of Watch Dogs or was it just for extra lulz?

Tuconots
    For the few not know the know..

Best Buy Canada (and usa i assume) is going to launch the E3 preorder sale tommrow for club reward members. On blackfriday it was order more than 1 game and get 30% off your preorder. You dont pay till the game is released and you can cancel the 2nd game later and still retain the discount for the first. On Blackfriday i preordered all the Ps4 games i wanted until the summer. Only one of the games was not in my mailbox the DAY BEFORE release.

This is the only way i want to buy new games now, order everything and cancel what looks like shit later...

Good luck ~

Tuconots
    Sony setting expectations this morning, confirm Neo but say it won't be at E3.

Tuconots
    titanfall 2 story. looks good, really enjoyed titanfall and would love a "real" SP campaign

Tuconots
    Is their an e3 stream on right now?

Tuconots
    First one worth watching I think is EA's at 1pm pst. Not sure if anything else is going on yet

Tuconots
    TellTales new Batman game

Want!

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by spronk View Post
    titanfall 2 story. looks good, really enjoyed titanfall and would love a "real" SP campaign

SP could be good. I hope the plot makes more sense this time.
    Calling me a Cunt is a lot like calling Hitler a Nazi, it's not exactly received as the insult you were intending.

Star Citizen referral code - [STAR-C3G4-2XMJ]

Tuconots
    Hoping for a graphic death if you fail to jump properly at the end there, would make for some good Clueless Gamer action on Conan.

Tuconots
    EA stream goes live at 1pm PST / 4pm EST (20 mins from this post)
    YouTube Gaming
    GiantBomb - YouTube Gaming

Bethesda is in the evening tonight, then the big ones (Sony, Microsoft) are monday.

Its already leaked the Xbone One Slim is coming out, its basically just a smaller xbox one with 2TB , 4k video output, and HDR. NOT the scorpio "beefy" version. Also Dead Rising 4 and ReCore. ReCore is gonna launch Sept 13th I think, PC and xbox one.

Last edited by spronk; 06-12-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Tuconots
    ^2TB Hardrive is pretty nice. Is the PSneo coming with upgraded space?
    Once you open the rabbit hole its hard to go back..

Tuconots
    EA's started.

Tuconots
    fuck yeah

Tuconots
    So instead of pro athletes, they're now bringing out e-sports players to talk about the sports titles? Things have come a weird sort of full circle.

Tuconots
    50k seems like a small purse for a game that sells a ton every year.
    PSN: Araxen, Xbox Live: Araxen II, WiiU: Araxen, Steam: Araxen

Tuconots
    this trailer just screams "delayed 1 more year"

Tuconots
    Ya I was expecting more on Mass Effect

Tuconots
    Yeah, keeping the clips *just* short enough that you can't get a sense of the actual gameplay.

Tuconots
    Christ, Brits and their soccer. This fucker needs to calm down.

Tuconots
    It's not always a bad thing when games are delayed. I'd rather see developers take their time and refine a product instead of being forced to meet a deadline. With that said, I really wish they'd stop deceiving consumers with these really sophisticated graphics and gameplay elements that are never even intended to be in the final product.

Tuconots
    This entire EA conference is put forth like it's meant for an investors meeting....just end it already....
    Last edited by Croetec; 06-12-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Tuconots
    So...they're not going to show any actual footage of the new Star Wars games, are they?

Tuconots
    Did i just see R2D2 jizzing oil?
    Twitch hearthstone misplays.

Tuconots
    Quote Originally Posted by Randin View Post
    So...they're not going to show any actual footage of the new Star Wars games, are they?
    they just wanted to show the buildings the developers are working in

very nice buildings

Tuconots
    Ah, Jamie Fox and Zach Efron, those great Battlefield players.

Tuconots
    Paying actors to play games doesn't sell shit. Get some streamers or youtubers that your audience can relate to would work better to sell your game.

Tuconots
    Well, overall, that was an aggressively mediocre press conference. Shouldn't be hard for everyone else to beat them; even Nintendo has a chance to put out something more compelling.

Tuconots
    EA : 5 minutes of Mass Effect, 20 minutes of Fifa.

Ugh, that was boring.

That plus the "We have lot of Star Wars games coming, but nothing to show you yet."

Tuconots
    Literally could have used music from around WW1 in that trailer instead its more Yeah Boy No Pain No Gain shit.

Tuconots
    Pretty craptastic all around.

Tuconots
    EA was a 3/10. A little hype for titanfall2 and what I saw of mass effect andromeda sounded good.

Tuconots
    Surprised there hasn't been more talk of a remastered Mass Effect.

Tuconots
    Titanfall 2 single player announcement was the only thing new I saw. Snoop Dog smoking a blunt playing BF1 on EA's stream was good for some lulz.

Tuconots
    My E3 hype was low but dam TF2 and BF1 look tight as fuck. Then again TF1 looked good until it came out with dick for customization. ME Andromeda looks good for what its shown so far, too bad their behind schedule and no release date is guaranteed yet.

Just waiting on For Honor and hopefully Square will show something new.
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue

Tuconots
    Friendly reminder: we're ~5 minutes out from Bethesda's conference.

Tuconots
    Saw a trailer for this game:

Necropolis/

Seems cool, if you die, you have to restart..with a new dungeon layout. Also has up to 4 person multiplayer, with friendly fire (you can rez party members, but if the team wipes, you start over). You keep some type of currency when you die, which can be used to open up special chest or buy items from vendors.

Tuconots
    Morgan Webb I still love you..

Tuconots
    Wow Quake, interesting.
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue

Tuconots
    QUAAAAAKE

Cartoon quake a bit weird. But, still. PCMR.

Tuconots
    I love Quake. But PC only? Wonder if it will fair well. If no dedicated servers? RIP

Tuconots
    Skyrim remaster confirmed.

Tuconots
    Fallout 4: 2 workshop DLC. One lets you build your own vault. One announced story DLC that looks like a Nuka-cola theme park. Fallout 4 Shelter updated and it's coming to PC. Skyrim remasters.

Tuconots
    They're releasing a FPS named Prey, that's not in any way related to the Prey FPS that was released a few years ago. Can they even pick that name?

Tuconots
    Looking forward to finding out more about Prey

Tuconots
    hey dumbasses, there is already a game called Prey. Are your PR/lawyer teams retarded?

Wait is that the same dev team working for Bethesday now? calling a new game, the same name as their old one? wth.

Tuconots
    I'm guessing "Prey" is too generic a term to trademark, so they're probably in the clear.

Tuconots
    Bethesda owns the rights to the original Prey and this is a reboot/spiritual successor to it.

Tuconots
    Prey was aquired by bethesda in 2009.
    edit - pyksel beat me to it.
    Twitch hearthstone misplays.

Tuconots
    Guess they just couldnt give it a different name? Preyed? idk but w.e

There is that one chick in the stream who is so loud youd think she was about to throw her panties on stage.
    Forsakyn 100 Rogue

Tuconots
    Listen to those five people in the audience who still care about TESO.

Tuconots
    Apparently Bethesda owns the IP. They were making Prey 2 but it was scrapped, so they're making a reboot game using the same name for some reason. Looked nice anyway so whatever.

Thread Information